Orc Age Ch. 01

Story Info
A successful raid, picking trophies, and... memory merging?
8.1k words
4.45
17.4k
39

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Ah, yes. Another new story. God I hate my Brain Gremlins sometimes. Apologies for the late submission, it was an interesting week/end. Ironically, I had it done two days early, for all the good that did.

Content Warning: This basically has rape, but big surprise, another dark/heavy kink/nonconsent story from TwilitDesires! Questionably not as bad as On Violet Wings, but that's debatable.

Tags Up Front: amazon, bunygirl, elf, faun, futanari, goblin, harpy, isekai, magic, non-human, orc, ogre, oni, slavery, troll

Granuk gestured silently for a halt, holding his breath as he strained his ears and topaz eyes. He knew he'd heard something up ahead, but in the dark, with the gentle wind rustling leaves throughout the forest, the oni couldn't pin it down.

A few paces behind and to his right, Balakrun squatted down, the 13-foot-tall Ogre incredibly quiet despite his bulk. There was a soft, slow whoosh of air as Granuk's companion, friend, and Blood Brother scented the air, Balakrun's head tilting side to side as he also attempted to lend his ears' assistance. "I don' smell anything wrong," the Ogre eventually murmured, his voice a deep rumble. "And my flops aren' as keen as your poin's, but I don' hear anything either," he continued, referring to his own floppy, foot-long ears (or the external part of them, at least), and Granuk's pointed ones.

The oni waited another moment, then sighed and nodded. "Likely just a squirrel, or a rabbit," he said. "Guess I'm just on-edge."

"Hmhm," Balakrun hummed in amusement, and agreement. "Is our firs' raid," he pointed out, "makes sense, being nervous."

Granuk nodded again, then gestured forward. "The outpost should be just up ahead. Hopefully Vakkli and Drundu are already in position."

"Hhmm," the Ogre hummed again, this time in reassurance. "Our Brothers will be ready, don' worry. They'll be fas'r than us - Drolls and goblins go through fores's quicker than me."

Granuk gave yet another nod, grateful for his Blood-Brother's calm, steady personality. And it was true, a troll like Vakkli and a goblin like Drundu would be able to make faster progress through a thick forest like this than Balakrun would - the Ogre could move quickly or quietly, not both, and given that there were only four of them, the youngbloods had opted for a stealthy raid, rather than a louder - if faster - blitz.

Which, Granuk reflected, only demonstrated their alignment with Owlbear, their Blood Patron. The Dire Beasts took the cunning and stealth of their avian half and the ferocity and power of their mammal half and combined them, resulting in a deadly, versatile predator. And as babies, Granuk and his three Brothers had all chosen the scent of Owlbear blood over any other during their Blood Bonding Rite. Usually, Owlbear had at least a half dozen Bonded during the Rite, but a strange illness had swept across the plains the year before their Rite, taking many newborn orcs with it.

Granuk shook his head. There would be time enough for reminiscing later. Right now there was an outpost to raid, and soft, beautiful females to take.

With a gesture, Granuk and Balakrun resumed their slow, cautious stalk, approaching the outpost from the south while Vakkli and Drundu circled around to come at it from the north. Their goal, as they had announced to their camp, was to capture at least eight females, though amongst the four of them they hoped to claim 12, three apiece. Being only four strong, stealth and a relatively nonviolent approach that disabled the majority of the outpost were key.

The outpost they had targeted was close to the forest's border with the plains that the orcs called home. The forest itself was home to a nation of Elves, though a sizable number of the forest's inhabitants were not elves - mainly fauns and a few small enclaves of more exotic races, like Kitsune. As such, the four Blood Brothers expected at least half of their trophies to be Elves, and likely the rest would be fauns of various sorts. If they were lucky, they might get one or two of another race, a rare prize.

As the light from the outpost's torches began to filter through the undergrowth, Granuk and Balakrun split off, keeping in sight of each other but separating to cover more of the outpost. Granuk eased three of the half-dozen small, hollow balls filled with a sleeping powder Drundu had concocted from a pouch on his belt. As he handled the balls, turning them over each other in his palm, he examined his side of the outpost.

The place was a sort of tree fort, built around a wide, tall tree that had likely been growing since the forest first appeared. But despite the size of the tree, the outpost itself was relatively small. A few wooden buildings were situated in the clearing around the base of the tree, while the lowest level of the outpost was nearly three dozen feet up, accessible only by a rope ladder. There, among the lowest, thickest limbs of the ancient tree, was the main portion of the outpost, where the armory, dining areas, kitchen, and so on were located. A long path of more rope ladders and a few narrow staircases led up to the highest branches of the tree, allowing for a lookout to survey the slopes of the nearby mountains to the northeast or - more likely- the open plains to the south only a few miles away through the forest.

The plan that the Blood Brothers had come up with was to use Drundu's sleeping powder bombs to knock out most of the defenders, especially among the outpost proper. The powder should float down below, making their main target of the ground-level buildings easy pickings.

Granuk looked up sharply as a fluttering of wings alerted him to the presence of a myste raven landing on a branch above him. The large, dark midnight-purple bird looked at him for a long moment before letting out a loud caw!, which was rapidly repeated by three more ravens calling out likewise. The oni smiled at the sound, then held out the three orbs. After a moment, the raven dropped down, retrieved the three orbs - one in each talon and the third in its beak - and took off towards the outpost.

Drundu was wise to make a familiar pact with that family of ravens, Granuk thought to himself as he pulled out a slingshot and the pouch of sleep bombs, the latter of which he set on a log in front of him, then loaded one ball into the sling and waited.

Cl-pff! came a muted impact and burst.

Cl-pff! Cl-pff! Cl-pff! Cl-pff!

Granuk grinned as four powdery clouds of blue appeared in the upper sections of the outpost, the blue powder appearing purple in the red tinge of the torchlight. And as another salvo of sleep bombs went off, dropped by the raven familiars, Granuk drew back on the slingshot, took aim, and fired, his shot bursting against a wall right behind a sentry, who quickly whirled around, stiffened in surprise... then staggered, collapsing against the railing of the outpost.

Three more impacts sounded off, followed quickly by another four as the ravens dropped the last of their loads. Granuk paused between shots to fish out another three balls, just in time for a raven - he couldn't tell if it was the same one - to arrive. Once the raven was airborne again, Granuk started loosing more shots, aiming for wherever he saw either a guard or a lack in purple, powdery mist.

All of three minutes after the first of the sleep bombs had been dropped, the sound of the balls' impacts ceased. Granuk spared only a brief moment to stow the now-empty bag and his slingshot, and quickly scanned the outpost for any distinct threats. A few beings still moved around, but they mostly stumbled and swayed, calling out weakly to their fellows in confusion and fear. None seemed capable of putting up much more than token resistance, let alone pose any real threat to the orcs. Perfect.

Granuk moved forward, easing his waraxe from its holster at his hip. Off to his right, he heard the heavy steps of Balakrun advancing as well, the Ogre no longer concerned with stealth. Overhead, a quintet of ravens caw'd! above them, keeping an eye out for any trouble. The plan was for Granuk and Vakkli to enter the outpost proper and scale up to the fort, while Balakrun stayed below; meanwhile, Drundu would stay hidden and observe, watching for any unexpected developments and keeping an eye out for elvish reinforcements.

As he neared the outermost buildings, Granuk pulled a strip of cloth tight over his nose and mouth. All orcs were rather resistant to drugs of any kind, but only a fool wandered into a mist of sleeping powder unprotected. The oni moved quickly, pausing only to check that those he encountered truly slept, or to check if a female - of which there were few on the ground level - was worth deviating from the plan to take right away. Finding no females that caught his attention, and no threats either, he quickly arrived at the base of the tree, and was pleased to find that none of the defenders had managed to pull up the ladder on his side of the fort.

It only took the oni a dozen seconds to scale the ladder to the first level of the fort, and only a few more to pick a direction and begin exploring. Drundu had assured them that the sleeping powder would keep nearly any race down for hours, so speed at this point wasn't vital. However, the risk of a patrol arriving or some unknown signal needing to be sent out made haste on the orcs' part wise. As such, Granuk moved quickly, once again only pausing to warily check any armed defenders. The only things that brought the oni to a true halt were females.

Whenever he came upon one, Granuk would stop, check to make sure they were sleeping, and then inspect them. Was their face attractive? Were their bodies fit? What of their scent, was it healthy, fertile? If one passed those cursory checks, the examination became much more physical. Were their breasts firm? Did their cunt wetten quickly with stimulation? How did they respond, even in a drug-induced sleep, to orcish pheromones?

Unless one caught Granuk's attention in particular, the question wasn't if he found them desirable as a trophy, but if they were worth taking, either for one of his Blood Brothers or as a tribute to the clan. And at first, he had little fortune. The ones he came across were either of rather average attractiveness for elves (which, while 'average' for an elf was quite attractive among other races, orcs tended to aim high), or had little response to his physical inspection.

However, soon he came across two females together which were more than appropriate as trophies. Unfortunately, they were also awake, armed, and accompanied by a male.

The three Elves, while awake, were also swaying unsteady, fighting to keep their eyes open. And, if Granuk had to guess, they were all siblings - the two females obviously twins while the male had enough similarities to be their brother.

While the knife-eared girls did have similar bodies and faces, that wasn't what made it obvious they were twins - it was the fact that they were clearly a Sun/Moon pair, something Granuk had heard about from an Elven breeder. While anyone and everyone could learn magic, aptitude aside, Elves were a race that was magic - their immortality, unlike the incredible regeneration that kept orcs alive indefinitely, was one such example. Elven Sun/Moon twins were basically identical in shape and size, but differed wildly in color.

In the case of the twins swaying unsteady before the oni, the Moon twin had midnight-blue skin with silvery lips - and, Granuk suspected, silvery nipples and cuntlips - piercing silver eyes, and waist-length hair that cascaded like silver moonlight. The Sun twin had golden skin just on the far side of being a normal human skin tone, with bright red lips, sky blue eyes, and rich auburn hair that also fell to her waist. Both twins had fine, delicate features, slim bodies with small tits, and the usual six-inch ears that all Elves had. Their brother had much the same build - fine features and a slim build - but looked much more 'normal,' with tanned skin, brown eyes, and golden hair.

Upon seeing Granuk, all three raised their weapons - a spear for the Moon elf, a slender sword for the Sun girl - though a quiver and bow were on her back - and another spear in the male's hands. The Moon girl snarled at the oni. "Orc!" she spat in elfish.

Granuk smirked at the trio, hefting his axe easily and replying in elfish, "I was getting worried that my Brothers and I wouldn't find enough trophies, but at least I know we'll be leaving with two who are quite worthy!"

The three Elves looked startled at his use of their language, then scowled again, the male stepping forward. "You'll never take my sisters!" he shouted, thrusting his spear at Granuk.

With a scoff, the oni easily sidestepped the attack, grabbed the shaft of the weapon with his free hand, and yanked it out of the elf's hand while simultaneously kicking the man in the gut. The male grunted, the air rushing out of him, and he was thrown several feet away into a wall, where he collapsed with a groan.

Tossing the spear aside, Granuk turned his attention to the twins before him, who looked far less confident than they had only a few seconds before. Granuk took a step forward, promoting a sloppy thrust from the Moon twin's spear. The oni grabbed the spear again, but this time he leveled it to the side, sending the off-balance girl into her twin. With startled cries, the two collapsed into a tangle of arms and legs, the spear left behind in Granuk's hand and the Sun twin's sword clattering away.

Tossing the second spear in less than a minute, Granuk walked forward, tangling his hands into two waterfalls of beautiful hair, and pulling the two apart. The two Elves struggled weakly, but the fatigue of fighting off the sleeping powder made them so weak they could barely even cause any discomfort as they beat their fists pathetically against the oni's arms.

Granuk drank in the sight for a few seconds, then pushed the Sun twin down, face first, to the floor and pinned her down with a foot on her back. He then used his now-free hand and easily tore the linen clothes off the Moon girl - they clearly hadn't had time to don their armor, only grab their weapons.

The oni grinned when he saw that he had been right - the Moon twin had silvery nipples and cuntlips to match the lips of her face. Quickly licking his free fingers and thumb, Granuk began exploring the whimpering knife-eared slut, who moaned as her skin came into contact with aphrodisiacs in the oni's saliva. Her moans became a squeal of pleasure when he dropped his hand to her pussy and found her clit, his large fingers testing her soaking hole.

Grinning, Granuk pulled his pants down a few inches, just enough to let his large, half-hard cock swing free, before shoving the Moon twin's face into his crotch. A long, wailing moan answered him as the elf inhaled his orcish pheromones, her hands dropping, unbidden, to her sloppy cunt.

Licking his hand again and smearing the saliva all over the Moon whore's face, Granuk gently tossed her aside, letting her finger himself while he pulled up the Sun twin and proceeded to do the same inspection with her. She was, if anything, even more susceptible to his aphrodisiac and pheromones, and when she found her face pressed so close to oni dick, she feverishly tried to lick Granuk's cock. With a laugh, the oni tossed her beside her twin and retrieved several lengths of rope, which he used to hogtie the two. He then took out a ball of cloth that had been soaked in various fluids from the four Blood Brothers - mainly saliva, precum, and cum - and stuffed it in their mouths and gaged them with another cloth, before slinging them across his back before he began to search around for more elf sluts.

Instead, a minute or so later, he found a faun girl, still awake, but too weak to do anything but look around in fear. She was a rabbit-faun, her large bunny ears drooping sleepily. Granuk set the elf twins on the floor - where they wriggled and squirmed in arousal - then went over and squatted down in front of the now-hyperventilating faun. He gently stroked a lock of her snow-white hair aside, staring into her bright green eyes, before he picked her up and laid her down on a nearby table.

With swift motions, he tore off her clothes, noting that aside from her ears the little faun also had a bunny-tail, then gently began inspecting her smooth, soft, pink-toned body. She weakly whined as his fingers teased her tiny breasts and hard, bright pink nipples, then moaned like a whore when he slide a finger into her tight, wet cunt. But what most pleased Granuk was her orgasm when he did the same with his saliva, squealing under his fingers when he pinched his aphrodisiac-laden fingers over her nipples and weakly bucking her hips when he gently rubbed her clit.

This one will be mine, he promised himself, gently rubbing her clit to extend the faun's orgasm. Once it was over he was amused to find the girl had passed out, but he still took the precautions of hogtying and gagging her - sleepy as they all were, he knew his aphrodisiac-filled fluids and his pheromones would be much less effective once the drug was out of their systems.

With three wet, naked females as trophies, Granuk turned around and headed out of the outpost, the three females tied to his back only slowing him slightly, his orcish strength barely challenged by their small bodies. The hardest part of the trip to the rendezvous location was getting down the ladder, and then only because the rope ladder swung freely and his balance was offset. But even that was hardly a problem.

When he arrived at the rendezvous point - where Drundu was waiting - he found that Balakrun had already made it back, and there was an astounding six females tied up on the ground - and quite a variety at that, with a mouse- and mare-faun, a harpy, an Amazon, and two elves - one with a motherly figure and big tits and another with a narrow waist but huge tits and ass. Granuk stared at the pile of feminine flesh for a moment in surprise, then shot a questioning look at Balakrun, who smiled and hummed in amusement. "Made a couple of 'rips," he said for explanation.

Granuk nodded, adding the three females he had taken to the pile, then looked over at Drundu. "Any sign of trouble," he asked.

The goblin shook his head, his tail lashing behind him in... excitement? Anxiety? "Nah, raven's haven't seen nothin', worst is some weren't dosed fully, still awake," he replied in his quick, clipped way, only ever saying enough to get a point across.

Granuk grunted in approval, then settled down to wait for Vakkli, ignoring the female trophies like his Brothers were. It was only a few minutes later that the troll appeared, a pair of naked females under each arm - a cow- and wolf-faun, an elf with a nearly flat chest, and an elf with a decent rack and beautiful features - causing all four to grin at the final tally of thirteen trophies.

Upon seeing the females Balakrun and Granuk had already brought back, Vakkli grinned. "Lookin' like we passed our goal," the futanari troll said gleefully, her cock hardening under her pants. "You guys claim any of the cunts yet?"

Balakrun glanced at the pile, then said, "I wan' the mouse-faun I found. She's so small, perfec' to cuddle agains' my cock."

Granuk smiled. "I'm taking the rabbit-faun I found. She responded quite well to my inspection."

Drundu rubbed his hands together. "I claim Amazon and Mare-faun Balakrun take, and Cow-faun you take - lest you've claimed?"