Orc-Change Relic: Kunoichi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He said this for the second time today. The first time had I insulted him and humiliated myself. I would not make the same mistake again. This time I instantly spun in submission and took the appropriate pose. I pulled my grass skirt up to my navel. I put my ass up to him. I offered my pussy as tribute.

A tear of lust ran down my thigh as I panted in anticipation.

(Don't let him do this! He's an orc!)

"Take me. Please," I begged, surging with the overwhelming desire to cast away my tribeless form. I would rather die than stay feral. "Enslave me, please make me your notai."

He grabbed my hips and accepted my tribute.

(This can't be happening!)

He pressed in, slowly. I thought my new cunt moist and ready to take him but his overwhelmingly large orc dick was beyond my comprehension.  The tremendous pressure pulled me open and filled my insides.

(So... this is orc dick?)

Me, now far deeper than any human, and yet he filled me. Bit by bit, he sank in until I was stuffed. A new alien experience, and yet natural -- always meant to be.

Then I felt it -- orc sex.

"Ohhhh yes!" I moaned.

The human me was no virgin, but this was far beyond the pleasure of human sex, nothing like it. Every thrust he pulled back, depriving me, leaving me a void of desire. Then filling me again, sparking an explosion inside my mind.

"Yes, yes," I moaned. He pushed slow, then faster and faster. My liquids dripped like sweat around his cock.

(Uh...so depraved... no wonder...orcs breed so much...)

Yes, why did orcs out-breed other races? I had become the answer. A few seconds of orc-sex was more pleasurable than my LIFETIME as being a human. The waves of crashing orgasm -- the relentless urge to press back into his dick. My hunger. My lower wet mouth milking and squeezing his dick. Nothing existed but our mating. Nothing mattered but his COCK!

(Its too much! His dick! Stop! Its too much!)

It was so much, but I only wanted MORE!

I pushed harder, I would be no timid slave. I'd show him what a hungry SLUT I was! The relic had made me lust incarnate. Transformed me into a green animal built for mating. He rut into me harder and harder but I pressed back just as hard. The force of our mating gave off a lewd slapping noise as our flesh mashed together.

Fuck me! I love warmaster's big orc cock!

I could handle it! I'd be the best notai slave-bitch this world had ever seen! He'd never regret taking me. I'd be the most loyal cum-hungry slut imaginable!

(Stop! We'll be addicted to breeding with orcs!)

'We.' Even the spirit of a Sister of the Shadow Blade inside could not bare the craving of greenskin mating. Kogath's cock teaching her to obey our new role: BREEDER.

I grit my teeth and tried to contain myself. I didn't want to shame myself and beg. I didn't want to make it seem like I deserved his brood. But I was too pathetic and horny to resist my craving. The words tumbled out of my mouth.

"Breed me! Please! Breed me with your orc baby!"

I wanted to be BRED! I want my worthless feral womb impregnated with a warmater's offspring! I want to make new orcs! More! More! MORE! Fucked with countless orcs! A greenskin slave who served as an endless babymaker! A NOTAI!

"Please breed me!"

(Please! I can't...its too much! Our humanity... we have to... hold on...)

I didn't care about humans! I didn't care if they lived or died! Who cared if they were transformed? Only orcs mattered. Only the Haruk mattered. Only serving my master mattered. If the relic made humans into notai sluts too, then GOOD! Just as my useless human armaments would be turned into scrap and reforged into useful instruments -- so too could they. Their useless human flesh reforged into breeding tools to make the Haruk stronger. Then they could be FUCKED as loyal slaves! And the Haruk could breed more warriors!

Yes! Whores! Make all their women notai slave whores! Turn them all into enslaved breeding whores who loved orc-sex! Make them sex-addicted babymakers! Yes!

Transform them! Make them all just like me!

And as I reached the impossible height of pleasure -- my whole body a fire of ecstasy, the warmaster began to CUM!

I orgasmed, unbelievably, impossibly, even stronger -- like a volcano, the incomparable pleasure of an orc womb being flooded with glorious seed. He pumped a river of cum, filling my womb.

(I can't handle... his cum... orc cum... being bred... its too much!)

I screamed. The noise I made had no words. I recognized it, the same as the orc women I had heard along the hillside. A sound only an orc could make. A primal call of orc breeding.

(Orc-breeding... its... too good...)

His cum impregnated me without a doubt. My fertility now far greater than any human's.

Now my progeny would be orc, their progeny orc, and theirs. So many orcs, over and over, they too would multiply. Vibrant warriors and productive breeders. Mating and reproducing far into the future. With the Swiftblade Amnesia and Shadowkiss I may have killed thousands, but my impregnated pussy would pay this debt back tenfold. And I would relish every moment.

But the warmaster's cum also marked me. He claimed me, and banished my feral state. The Haruk tribe owned me.

I am Kogath's notai.

As he pulled out, I drooled in appreciation of being this warmaster's notai. I could imagine no better fate.

(So good... I want... more. Yes I need it. I need MORE!)

I tasted the hunger in her voice. Kogath's big green cock had fucked the human spirit into submission. The desire for master's cum and the need to breed crushed any rebellion.

(Kogath owns me!)

In this we were unified.

***

I, fallen-shadow -- first transformed one, and slave of the Haruk, offered the black pyramid up to my great Shaman. The relic would have been impossible to find without knowing exactly where to look. But under the water, my fingers caressed its sleek shape. I had dropped it just where I remembered.

"We will make good work of this," she said. She touched my growing belly, already blooming with the first of many. "Aren't you glad we enslaved you?"

(Yes! I LOVE being a notai for my orc master!)

I giggled, "Yes. And all the humans we use the relic on will love it too."

As indeed, those from hated tribes make the best notai.

12