Orc Dominion: Rebellion Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her opponent jumped off the horse and as he approached her, she scrambled looking for her sword. Just as her small hand wrapped around the hilt, the knight raised his own weapon to strike her down. He's not even going to take me prisoner!

Just as the killing blow started to fall, an arrow whizzed past the Queen above her head and slammed into the knight's chest, pushing through his chain shirt and leather cuirass and he stumbled back before collapsing without even being able to scream.

****

Gorath quickly nocked another arrow and loosed it, throwing a soldier off his horse as Gorath galloped towards the carnage. They needed to take out as many of the mounted soldiers as they could before getting the Queen out of there. Katerei rode beside him on her own horse, armed with a short spear. He had tried to teach her to shoot a bow mounted, but she never really got the hang of it. The rest of their unit, the Death's Head Riders charged behind them. The whole company was mounted to make it easier to chase orc raiders. While they might not be as well armed or armored as knights, they enjoyed far greater mobility.

They were going to need it, as they were outnumbered at least ten to one. Their only hope was to throw the army in disarray, grab the Queen, and ride out of there as fast as possible. The enemy forces didn't have nearly enough mounted troops to pursue, at least not without abandoning their supplies and the unmounted troops.

The Riders loosed a hail of arrows into the opposing army. They aimed for the middle, well away from the Queen and her guard. The rain of arrows slammed into the unarmored mob, causing a panic. They were peddlers, farmers, and lower class servants and city folk, not soldiers. Now that they were seeing combat first hand and having death rain on them from above sent the crowd into a panicked frenzy. When Gorath and the rest reached the fighting, they pushed hard against the soldiers and pressed them back into the mob. As his soldiers started hacking away at the untrained peasants, they threw down their weapons and began to run.

Katerei thrust her spear through the eye of an unmounted soldier, and then swung her short sword to slit the throat of an enemy horse. Gorath grunted in satisfaction as his troops flanked the trained levies. Hardened soldiers were harder to replace then commoners, so he wanted to do as much damage to their ranks as he could before they fled.

The large orc swung his axe, splitting the skull of a swordsman who tried to come at him from the side. He scanned the battlefield, and grinned as he caught sight of the Queen's crown glittering. It might not be much protection on the battlefield, but at least it made her easier to spot. She was surrounded on all sides by her guards, who were barely managing to fend off a group of knights.

Gorath grabbed a bone horn and brought it to his lips, calling for the first squad to follow him. "Kat, you too, let's go!"

Gorath, Kat, and first squad barreled through a wall of fleeing commoners as they made their way to the beleaguered Queen. To his right, Kat jabbed her spear through the back of a knight's skull. When one of the Queen's guards struck at the same time and took the dead warrior's head off, the warrior women laughed and raised it up on her spear, before flinging it into another of the enemy knights. Gorath swing his axe, cleaving a foot soldier in two at the shoulder while his heavy war steed trampled another soldier underfoot.

Their timely arrival broke through one side of the enemy soldiers, allowing them to pull the Queen out of the protective ring. "Your Highness, Princess Knight Amelie sent us! We have to get you out of here!"

The raven-haired beauty looked up at him. "Is Trodott with you?"

"He's back at the tower. Come on we won't keep them off balance for much longer."

He extended his hand out to the Queen and she gripped it firmly. Gorath pulled her up, and when she settled against his back he turned his horse and began riding away. Katerei remained behind for the moment, helping free some more of Jeanette's guards to escort the Queen off the battlefield.

When they were a safe distance away, Gorath blew into the horn again to signal retreat, and his company began to break off and ride towards the tower that Trodott had marked on their map earlier. Jeanette's hands wrapped around his waist, but between his breastplate and hers he couldn't really enjoy the feeling of her body pressing into his. Well, there will be time for that later, he thought, a grin forming on his lips.

****

A few hours of hard riding later they were back at the Night Watchman's Keep. Jeanette smiled as she spotted Trodott and Daniels, who came out to greet them. "Chancellor! How good it is to see you! It seems you found our Thestan friends alright.

"Yes Your Highness. They were waiting just on the other side of the border. I didn't even have to wait at all! Gorath is a most efficient commander." The genial orc gave Gorath a respectful salute.

Gorath just grunted and dismounted from the horse, and then helped her off as well. His powerful hands squeezed the leather around her waist as he lifted her up and then set her back down again as effortlessly as plucking a flower. The strong grip reminded her of Turogg, and the way he could effortlessly move her about the bedroom.

Jeanette suppressed the thought, as this was no time to turn maudlin over her absent husband. "Chancellor, Gorath, give me a few moments to freshen up and then meet me in the main hall of the keep. It isn't much to look at, but it should provide us enough space to plan our next move."

"Katerei should be along shortly, Your Highness. We should wait for her as well, she's our contact with the crown, er, the Thestan Crown, with Princess-Knight Amelie." Gorath looked out from atop the hill to the mass of horses still approaching the Keep. There she is at the front of them. She should be here within the hour."

A woman warrior? That should be interesting. Jeanette smiled up at the large orc. "I look forward to meeting her. We'll adjourn in the main hall in half an hour. Daniels, please attend me in my quarters."

"Yes Your Highness." Daniels followed the Queen to the room she occupied the night before. Jeanette walked in silence as her thoughts drifted to the woman from the battlefield. She seemed so familiar, who was she, and why did she attack me? The sight of blood flashed through her mind, and her heart sunk to her stomach. I wonder if she lived. Did I kill her?

Jeanette thought of the guilt she felt during the first war for all the men who died defending her. This was different, and in a way much more personal. She could be the first person I killed. Not the first person who died for me or the first person I ordered killed. The first person that died by my own hand. The woman's face burned in her mind, and she felt all the worse for not recognizing her. She obviously knew her, but how could she have an enemy who hates her so much and not even know who the woman was?

Jeanette felt a body press in behind her, and hands run up her sides. She snapped from her reverie, and found herself back in the small room with Daniels removing her armor. A blush spread over her cheeks as she remembered her faithful footman spying on her and taking her silk undergarment. The warmth of embarrassment mingled with the heat of arousal, and the sexy feelings were a welcome distraction from her worry over the woman in the field.

As he lifted the leather cuirass over her head she could feel his hot breath washing over the back of her neck. Jeanette breathed a sigh of relief as her body was freed from the imprisoning leather. Her bust, grown even larger over the years due to her multiple pregnancies, strained against the thin green silk of her blouse. Daniels' slender arms then reached around her to untie the greaves over each arm, leaving the Queen standing in her tight breeches and tight silk blouse. The damp fabric of her shirt made it cling to her curves, and as the sweat was freed from her armor, a chill made her nipples harden and poke prominently through the fabric.

Jeanette stretched her arms and rotated the muscle before unlacing the top of her blouse, giving her body even more freedom and allowing some of the trapped heat escape. Her breasts pushed the shirt further away, allowing a generous amount of her cleavage to be shown.

She could feel Daniels tense behind her and felt his eyes looking down her shirt as he looked over her shoulder. Did he use my underwear to jerk his cock, she wondered? Will he used them later tonight while thinking about the view down her shirt?

The Queen shook her head, banishing the thoughts. Jeanette had been glad of the silence on the walk here, but now it was beginning to feel a little oppressive. They hadn't spoken more than a few words since the night when he spied on her in her room, and it was beginning to feel awkward. Her teasing him like this was not going to help, but something inside her made her unable to stop herself. I must miss Turogg, she thought. If he were here, seeing to my needs, I wouldn't be losing control like this.

Jeanette stepped away from the footman, eager to escape the vicinity of his body. She turned to face him, and saw his gaze drop to her breasts, and to the nipples pressing against her shirt. "Daniels," she said, somewhat warningly, "Please clean my sword and scabbard. I'm afraid I might have put it in its sheathe with the blade still wet."

"O-of course Your Highness." Daniels accepted the sword and scabbard after Jeanette removed it from her belt and handed it to him. "Wet, Your Highness? You didn't have to use it did you?"

Another stab of guilt pierced her heart. "Yes, I am afraid that I did. Things went very wrong at the meeting. I do not wish to discuss it. You're dismissed, Daniels." Daniels left, leaving the Queen alone with her thoughts.

****

Gorath's cock stiffened as Jeanette entered the room in a tight blouse matted to her generous bust. He shared a look with Kat, and they both rose up to welcome the Queen into the meeting room. Trodott and Vrenchak rose as well, and all of them stared appreciatively at Jeanette's exposed cleavage. Trodott and Vrenchak looked away first, used to the Queen's revealing outfits. Gorath and Katerei stared a little longer, until the Queen's cough made them return to business.

After he sat down, Kat's hand stroked up his thigh and patted his firm member through his breeches, before stroking it slowly beneath the table. Gorath's breath caught in his throat at the unexpected move, but he didn't protest, and instead tried to focus on Jeanette as Kat stroked his shaft.

"I would like to thank you for the timely rescue this morning Gorath. Thanks to you as well Katerei. Your assistance is well appreciated, and I, and all my people, are extremely grateful for your assistance."

Gorath could tell from the expression on her face that the irony of her statement on the gratitude of the people, several thousand of whom just tried to kill her, was not lost on her. Still, that didn't stop the orc from wanting to sample some of her gratitude first hand. "It's our pleasure, Your Highness. We're happy to help. We haven't had a good fight in too long!"

Katerei nodded in agreement. "Yeah, it's a real honor to serve under Western Kingdoms only Queen Regnant, at least till our Princess-Knight ascends to the throne. Especially one who handles a blade! I hear you struck down the first of those dogs who attacked you!"

"Yes, that's right. I've had some training since the last war, to be better prepared in case I ever found myself in a violent situation again. I'm afraid I didn't acquit myself as well as you have heard though. I quote forgot most of my training and struck in a blind panic."

"Oh I'm sure that's not true, Your Highness," Katerei reassured her. "It might have felt like that, but your training took over even if you didn't realize it. After all, you didn't drop the blade, did you? Or miss? Or smack her with the flat of it?" Katerei grinned.

"Well, no I suppose not-" Jeanette replied.

"See what I mean? You just need more practice. I'd be happy to help you, show you a few moves if you like."

Vrenchak, who had been glowering at Gorath the whole time cut in. "The Queen does not need lessons from some little human girl." His eyes narrowed as he continued to glare at the orc. "Nor from orc cowards."

Katerei bristled, but Gorath just looked calmly back at the Captain. "Who better to teach her, you? A sniveling dog who only knows how to roll over and offer his belly?"

Kat's laughter was drowned out by Vrenchak slamming his hands on the table and jumping to his feet. "Enough!" Jeanette cried out, silencing them. "I do not being ignorant, so one of you explain to me what the problem is."

Vrenchak ground his teeth together. "Gorath's tribe was defeated by King Turogg, Your Highness, but rather than swear fealty and give tribute as he ought to, he fled into the human lands and sought refuge with our enemies!"

"With your old enemies, and our new allies. We are lucky he did, as it means he is in a position to help us now. Regardless of which road we took to get here, we are all on the same side now. I won't ask you to be friends, but you will put your dislike aside, is that understood?"

Vrenchak looked mutinous, but nodded and resumed sitting at the table. Gorath didn't bother to rise, not when Katerei's hand felt so good against his cock. Besides, he wanted to impress the Queen, and while bloodying the Captain of her Guard would make an impression, it was not the one he wanted to make. "Of course Your Highness."

"Good. Now, Vrenchak, how many of the Guard did we lose today?"

"Five dead or missing, another fifteen wounded." Vrenchak spit out the words bitterly.

"That many?" Jeanette looked crestfallen. That was forty percent of their number. "Gorath, how many men do you have?"

"The Death's Head Riders number five hundred, Your Highness. Though we lost ten today, and have another score or so wounded. They should be fit to fight soon though. We cut down many more than that though, especially among their fighting men. They won't be pursuing us anytime soon. My scouts are out to give us a warning if they should try though." Gorath had to concentrated to steady his voice as Katerei's strong fingers rubbed his cock. She leaned into him slightly, and the feel of her warm flesh pushing against him made him even hotter to fuck his lover.

"Excellent. Chancellor, has there been any word from the King?"

Trodott shook his head grimly. "Nothing positive, Your Highness. The army is still stuck at the Lyskean Pass. The Hestens have it well fortified, and it would be a ruinous proposition to attack it.

"I see. Very well, what about the rest of the Kingdom? Have there been any other hints of rebellion?"

"No, Your Highness, all is quiet. Taxes and foodstuffs are still pouring into the city, and the Guild reports that work on arms, armor, and the city defenses are progressing ahead of schedule."

Jeanette smiled, "I'm glad a bit of good news at last. We should return to the city as quickly as possible." The Queen turned to Gorath. "How long will it take for the wounded to be well enough to travel?"

"Not long, they should be able to travel in a week. They can stay with the rear guard, while we set off in the morning."

"Excellent. That will be all gentlemen, and lady." Jeanette smiled at Kat, and then left the room with Trodott and Vrenchak.

Gorath turned to Katerei, grabbed her by both arms and pulled her close. "Teasing little bitch!" He pressed his mouth against the smaller human, kissing her deeply. Kat's face lit up into the kiss, and she gave the orc's turgid shaft a last squeeze before releasing the cock.

"That's what you get for ogling the Queen like that. I don't think I've ever seen you enjoy your work this much!"

Gorath laughed and scooped Kat up into his arms and carried her to the room set aside for them, groping her pert ass as they went. By the time they got there her pants were down and his free hand was covering Kat's small breast, rolling it against his thick palm. Gorath looked at the small cots, and then laughed and kicked them aside. He dumped the warrior woman on all fours atop a table, and then pushed his own pants down to free his eagerly throbbing member.

He gripped his cock in his fist and stroked slowly as he bent forward to run his long, thick tongue along the curve of Kat's ass. He slobbered wetly over her skin as his nuzzled the flesh with the points of his tusks. Gorath twisted his wrist, following the corkscrew curve on his cock as his other hand wrenched her thighs further apart. The orc smiled as he heard Kat gasp in pleasure when his tongue slid up her inner thigh, lapping higher and higher until it found the delta of her body.

His tongue twirled about against his human lover's slit, slurping at the woman's nectar. He turned his face, prodding Kat's swollen clit with the tip of his tusk, and then lightly pulled against it. As Katerei shuddered and moved her hips, he had to place his hand at the small of her back, holding her down and in place as he rolled his neck, pushing his face more firmly against her sex.

His lips rubbed back and forth against her labia as his tusks nipped and scratched at the tender flesh surrounding her sensitive folds. He felt himself getting close, so he released his cock, letting it bob and twitch as he focused on Kat. Using both hands, he spread her little pink folds apart and thrust his thick tongue inside her, thrusting it in and out, and then twisting it back and forth.

"Mmm that's good baby! Ah! Shit your tongue is bigger than most men I've known!" Katerei shuddered in pleasure as Gorath's tongue slid in and out, rubbing the sensitive walls of her pussy, filling the cavity. The feeling of his hot breath washing against her cunt and the little love bites of his tusks pinching her body sent shudders of delight up her spine.

Gorath shifted his grip, allowing one of his broad fingertips to press against her clit, rolling quickly over the button. His other hand moved to her ass again, massaging her pert ass cheek in his hand while his fingers stroked up and down the crack of her ass, lightly teasing her little rosebud. Kat cried out in response, tossing her head back as she cried out in pleasure, tremors of pleasure exploding through her body as the orc feasted between her legs.

****

Jeanette wondered how long Gorath and Katerei had been lovers. They hadn't said anything, but she saw the looks she gave him during the meeting. It was clear to her how the woman felt. The Queen smiled to herself, and chuckled softly. The fact that Daniels told her they only requested one room was telling enough, of course.

That in itself was surprising to Jeanette. She had never met another human woman who would be so open about having an orc lover. She only met her briefly, but Jeanette was sure that Kat wouldn't make any secret of it if they ever got to talking. She really should take her up on the offer for lessons. Turogg and her guard were good, but they weren't specialized in training women. It would be hard enough for them to train human men, smaller and weaker that they are.

Kat had trained Amelie herself, and she was a well renown swordsman. Swordswoman. Her Falcon Knights were some of the most respected soldiers in the Western Kingdoms. Perhaps they could compare more than just notes on sword fighting, she thought to herself with a grin. Jeanette sighed, thinking again of Turogg and wondering how he was getting along on the campaign. She hoped that he would be able to maintain his composure and not do anything rash. She would be devastated if anything happened to him.

She wasn't worried about the normal battlefield, he was an excellent warrior and surrounded by guards sworn to protect him. But if he were goaded into trying to storm the Lyskean Pass, that would be something else all together. She had firsthand knowledge of what could happen to an army that tried.