Orchid - A Midspring Night's Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gill slowed, and slid his hands from her waist to the small of her back. He kept himself buried, fully inside of her, because it was absolutely amazing to be inside of her in a way he'd never experienced before, but he stopped thrusting. She was panting, and whimpering, and groaning, and he ran his hands soothingly over and around her lower back. Over and around her ribs, to just below her shoulder blades.

He was still so hard. He could feel his own pulse as he throbbed inside of her. It took everything he had left to hold onto his self control. It helped a little when he grabbed her hips again, just for the sheer joy of holding them. They were so beautiful, and round, and soft, and pale, and wide, and—

"Slow," Eve whimpered, looking back at him. "Go slow." Her cheeks were so flush, and full of color, and the way the red played with the pink in her hair was dynamite against the walls of his composure.

Bless his heart, Gill did his best to go slow. It was the slowest he could manage, but with every passing second as he drifted closer to that moment of release that he needed like nothing else in his life, he found himself going faster anyway. Thrusts where his hips kissed those outermost swell her cheeks gave way to pushes punctuated with the acute slap of sweaty skin against sweaty skin. Her cheeks deformed, flattening and wobbling, with a ripple across the surface, but always bouncing right back.

Eve pulled so hard that she dislodged the fitted sheet. She tried to grab at the mattress, but it was too thick for her to get her hand on any of it, so Gill reached over her and slapped her shoulder, gently. She immediately threw an arm back, and he grabbed her wrist in mid-air. She buried her face in the pile of bedding beneath her, and awkwardly swung her other arm through the air as well.

When Gill had both of her arms by the wrist, and her hands went limp, head dangling forward, pink hair tousled, she gave a heaving sigh like nothing he had ever heard, with little throaty peaks every time he rocked her body. She was giving in, in a way Gill could only define inversely by how much he wanted to take control. It was so unlike him.

Or, rather, it was so unlike the person he'd always told himself he was. The person Jennifer thought he was. The person his father thought he was.

As he came, head thrown back, grunting through clenched teeth, while Eve continued to rock back into him rhythmically, his vision darkened. A pinprick of black at the center got larger and larger, until he was very temporarily blinded.

The darkness gave way to starbursts of color.

When he crashed, he crashed hard, and he pulled Eve to the side with him. His grip on her arms never lessened, but as she became the little spoon to his big, she drew her arms in front of her and he held her. She wiggled back into him, humming happily under her breath, and when he kissed her shoulder she turned and kissed the corner of his forehead.

It felt like it took forever for his cock to stop giving one last little spurt, one last little throb, and then two more forevers to soften enough that he slid back out of her. She was breathing heavy in his arms, ribs expanding and contracting, and he just wanted to hold on to her for a little while longer.

He didn't notice himself drifting off, but he did notice when the light turned on behind him. A second later, the water turned on, and Gill sat up.

He didn't know what sound he made to clue her in, but almost as soon as he entered the bathroom, Eve said, "No! Out!"

Gill threw up his hands in surrender and turned around, disposing of his condom in the process. Then he sat down on the edge of the bed, blinked a few times, and tried to compose himself.

"You can come back," she said, more quietly.

So he did. He lowered the seat on the toilet and sat down. The shower curtain was thin, translucent plastic, so he could see Eve puttering back and forth under the water. Steam quickly filled the room, and it was nice to just sit.

"You didn't ask why," Eve said.

Gill wasn't exactly sure what she meant, so he just sat quietly.

"If I'd told Todd 'no' like that, his first response would have beenwhy. He always wanted to pin down my exact reasons so he could argue with them, and like... I don't want to have an argument about how I'm embarrassed, and whether my reasons for being embarrassed are good reasons. God, I hated that."

Gill frowned, pursed his lips, and said, "I didn't mean to make you embarrassed."

At this, Eve sighed explosively. It sounded like she was shampooing her hair. "It's not you, it's just... you know... anal is fun, and it feels good, but there's some... cleanup. That's my... that's what I have, for now, so if I want to have sex I have to..."

"I get it," Gill said. "I understand."

"It's just, you know... the reality." As she went on, her voice got a little softer. "It's where I am. Would you hand me a towel?"

Gill hadn't noticed the water shutting off, but he did notice the curtain opening. Eve had been vague, earlier, with her prohibition that it 'wasn't there', which Gill had taken to meandon't look, don't touch, don't think. In this, he had been successful right up until the moment when he looked, and for a moment, his mind went blank.

Then he got up, grabbed a towel, met her gaze with a smile, and sat back down.

Eve was bigger than he was. Or, at least, bigger flaccid. It didn't look like a grow-er. It was very round, and very soft looking, and it moved whenever Eve moved her arms to dry her hair. She had little pink-red dots and runnels, from where the shampoo had leached the dye from her hair, across her shoulders and the upper parts of her chest. She was looking very intently at him, and Gill got the impression that she was waiting for him to say something. So he tried to think of something to say.

"You know those..." He trailed off, and then, with the tip of his extended index finger, he touched an arc around his neck. "You know those chokers some girls wear? The lacey ones. It doesn't look like it's actually very tight, but—"

"Yeah," Eve said. "I used to wear one all the time."

Gill nodded emphatically. "If you had one that was kind of frilly, but smaller so that it fit right around the base of your dick and then, like, had a matching garter belt? That would be, like, a really good look."

Eve slowed as she dried her hair. Leaving her head tilted as she stared at him, and then just past him. "You mean, like, as lingerie?"

"Or an accent or something," he said, nodding. "Affect, maybe, or a flourish? Something like that."

"I mean, you can still see that it'shuge," she said, disbelievingly. "A little bit of lace isn't going to change that. You think that would be cute?" Her tone said it was a question, but her furrowed brow was more pointedly inquisitive. Like, there was a different question being asked.

Gill didn't know what the second question was, so he did the only thing he could do; he answered the first question with a nod. "Very cute," he said, honestly. "Yeah, especially if they were the same color of black. I don't know, it might... it might be hard to match if they aren't designed to go together.. There's a thousand shades of black, but..."

She was still peering at him expressionlessly, though she had resumed drying her short hair, so he added, "Yeah. Definitely cute. Bordering on really sexy."

"I don't know what to call what you just did," she said, face contorted in a way that blended scowling and awe, "but... you think that would look cute onme?"

Warming to the subject, Gill sat up a bit straighter and said, "Yeah. Someone should totally make panties that cup and support, you know? You would look amazing in that."

"You mean, even with this—" She reached down, grabbed her dick at the root, and windmilled it for a second. "—you still see someone who likes to get dressed up, and be frilly, and-and..."

"If that's what you want," Gill said, still nodding. "If that's how you want me to see you, then yeah."

She stepped out of the tub in slow motion. The air thickened to gel, so that she moved through it unquickly. She was lean, if not quite thin, in a way that made her look taller than she was, when she moved. Some optical illusion that he knew was there, but couldn't make his eyes see through. She stepped directly in front of him, towering over him as he sat there, and pressed a finger under his chin so that he looked up at her.

"Can you go again?"

"But... you just showered," he said. Then he quickly shook his head, as if to clear his thoughts, and added, "No. No, I... not yet. It takes longer."

She smirked, a gorgeously lopsided smile, and moved her fingers to run through his hair.

"I mean, I can try. It's not like—"

She laid her finger over his lips, and made a soft shushing sound. "I know how a refractory period works. I was just asking. Honestly, I couldn't cum again either, but after a compliment like that..." She blew up a long breath through pursed lips, and perked up. Looking more like herself than she had since entering the room. "He thinks I'm cute," she said, as she turned and resumed patting herself down.

She tossed the towel over the shower bar, tapped his nose with the tip of her finger, and said, "Do what you've gotta do. I'll be in bed," and then she sauntered off out of the room.

Gill leaned forward, peering around the door frame for the joy of watching how her ass moved while she walked, but she caught him staring. The wink she gave him brought heat to his cheeks. He almost got up and followed her right then and there, but then he remembered that he had to pee.

When Gill emerged from the bathroom a minute later, Eve was laying on the bed, on her stomach, on her phone. She had her feet kicked up in the air, scissoring back and forth, and she was wiggling her shoulders in time. She was biting her lower lip, pearl white teeth pinching cherry red, and her eyes were darting back and forth hungrily.

And then Gill realized it wasn't Eve's phone, and he froze.

Eve turned the phone to him, smirking, and it took his eyes a second to focus in and see that it was a picture of half of Eve's face, eyes rolling slightly, and some of Eve's shoulder, and then, behind her, him. Topless. Grabbing her hips. Face contorted in focus. An arm length selfie of the two of them mid-fuck.

Then she turned the phone back around and said, "Jen-ni-fer... andsend. Andsend. Andsend."

Gill was stunned. Frozen. He couldn't think of anything to say, and it already seemed too late to act. He reached out a hand in a useless gesture, and then let it fall, and for a split second, it was all over. All the frustration. All the time they'd spent together. All the complex emotions. It was done.

Eve took one look at his skewered expression, and barked out a laugh. "Relax," she said, turning the phone around again and holding it out to him. "I didn't send them to your girlfriend. I'm not a monster."

He snatched it up as he sat down on the edge of the bed, and somehow the knowledge that it wasn't all over was not as comforting as it should have been. She had sent the pictures to... herself, now listed in the contacts section on his phone as Pink Girl.

"When did you take these?" he asked, and immediately winced. It was an intensely stupid question, and he knew it, but she surprised him.

"You really should have, like, some kind of lock on your phone. A password or something. I thought I was grabbing my phone, because I really wanted a picture of you behind me. I didn't realize until I came back out here that it was yours. We've both got generic lock screens."

He licked his lips, found that his mouth was way too dry to share any meaningful moisture, and said, "You almost gave me a heart attack." He realized she was staring at him, but he wasn't quite ready to look up from his phone.

"Ishould have sent them, though. She deserves to have it thrown in her face, even if you're too good of a guy to do it. Which really just makes it that much worse that she'd sleep around on you in the first place."

"I don't know for sure that's—"

She snatched the phone from his hand with a huff, swiped through a few screens, and turned the phone back around. "This one, from two hours ago. That's her shoe in the background, right? Kind of behind the desk there?"

Gill leaned in closer, used his index and middle fingers to expand the picture, and then nodded solemnly. He had picked those shoes. She'd modeled a couple different ones for him because she hadn't been able to choose. At the time, he'd had a very different mental image for where the night was going.

Eve moved to the edge of the bed to sit beside him, and when she laid her head on his shoulder he realized how slumped in on himself he was. On the one hand, his heart was hurting, and on the other hand Eve felt very warm against him. He was very glad, in that moment, that he wasn't alone.

She laid her hand on his leg. Her right hand, reaching across. Her fingers reaching and stretching, pawing gently across the inside of his thigh. His lungs and ribs, his whole chest, trembled as she touched him, and he...responded.

"Oh," Eve said, giggling. "Maybe it's not too soon after all?"

She turned more toward him, and ran her index finger along the ridge behind the head, and the shaft thickened visibly. For a moment, while she was so close to him, and looking elsewhere, Gill spent a moment looking down at Eve's cock. It was nestled between her thighs, head a good ways down toward her knees. She wasn't very tall, so the length looked extra by contrast, but he had been right the first time. It was cute as hell.

Gill was not prepared for her to pursue a kiss with him so vigorously, nor was he really ready for her to grab his shaft so firmly, but when both arrived he did not say no. She leaned into the kiss, swinging her legs around to straddle him. When she did, her soft cock slung around and over his. Much later he would be surprised that he hadn't spent any time in the moment considering what having his penis touch another penis meant, but really it wasn't as complicated as all that.

There was a pretty girl, sitting in his lap, kissing him, and his attention was right where it needed to be.

"Lay back," she whispered, in a moment where their foreheads were pressed together, both of them panting. "Let me do the work."

They were so close that Gill had to look sideways to see her eyes, but she was blushing and looking down. She had one of those smiles that touched every part of her face, and that made Gill feel... like he was where he was supposed to be, in a way that was hard to define except in exactly those terms.

She leaned over and reached into her purse, which was still on the very corner of the bed, and ripped through the perforations connecting one condom wrapper to its brothers and sisters. She gave him a playful wink as she bit into the foil, and then had more fun than Gill thought was possible while playing with his dick and easing the condom down. There was significantly more touching and squeezing than when he put it on himself, and if Gill had his way he would never put on his own condom ever again.

She balanced herself on the balls of her feet, each planted just beside his hips, with her knees spread out very wide. Almost in line with her shoulders. She lowered deeper into her squat, and bit her lip again as the head of his latex-sheathed and lovingly-lubricated cock slipped inside of her. One hand was planted in front of her, on the bed, while the other one had gathered up her balls and shaft, and were thoughtfully holding them up and out of the way. This gave Gill an unimpeded view that, while beautiful, because Eve had a really beautiful ass, he wouldn't have minded being a little impeded.

She exhaled through pursed lips as she sank a little lower, but her heels pressed against the backs of her thighs before she took him completely. Without looking at him, she shifted her weight a little so she could replant her arm behind her, and then slid her feet forward, and thensank.

"Ooo," she said, over and over in between each breath. "Ooo. Ooo."

"Yeah," Gill said, and he hoped that he sounded cooler than he thought. Nobody sounds cool when their throat is that tight. He cleared it, very casually, and said, with more success, "Yeah, that... Oh my god."

She blushed even more, eyelids narrowed to slits, and started rising and falling.

Most of the motion, the effort of lifting herself and coming back down, was done with her glutes, which meant that there was a lot of really wonderful squeezing happening at every step. It was tight, and smooth, and it felt absolutely amazing to be inside of her. Right where he'd always belonged and had never known.

It felt amazing for him, but one look at her, twisted in a three-point stance, brought him out of really being able to enjoy it.

"You can let go," he said, as gently as he could manage. His throat had tightened again. He cleared it, again, and said, "You don't have to hold them... up. Like that."

Because of the way she'd been supporting herself, her head was nearly sideways to him, but she lolled it up to look at him dead on. Her expression was guarded, like she didn't believe him, and she held his gaze as she slowly removed her hand. First one ball dropped down, escaping between her fingers, and then the other, and then finally her cock, dropping like a heavy rope and swaying briefly.

Her body righted itself slowly, and by the time she planted her other hand underneath her she no longer needed to keep her head at such an odd angle to keep her gaze so assiduously fixed on him, but her stare didn't waver. Her eyes were wide with vulnerability, and maybe something more, but the longer he held her gaze the more she let her blinks slow. The more she would look away, if only for a heartbeat. The more she would let the hint of a smile touch the corners of her eyes.

Gill reached up and grabbed a pillow to stuff under his neck, and marveled at her. Every part of her bounced, a tall glass of water indeed, and he drank her in. The way her breasts moved. The way her hair flounced. The way her eyes rolled. The way the muscles in her legs bulged beneath the skin. It was magnificent.She was magnificent.

"Ohmygodthafeelsogood," she slurred, staring through the ceiling, and she ground down into him. Working sideways, and in circles, rather than simply up and down. When she did this, he noted, the head of her cock dragged around his lower abdomen in little circles, leaving a tiny trail of translucent precum.

It was all over him, and he didn't think he could care any less. What he cared about was that maybe, just maybe, she could cum again. After a particularly long grind, in which her hips had moved in ways Gill hadn't known were possible, and which he had the pleasure of being inside her to truly appreciate, he slipped his hands under the backs of her thighs just at the point where he could feel the swell of her ass against the edges of his palms, and he held her up.

Eve blinked at him, seemingly coming out of a trance for a moment, until he planted his feet better and rifled up at her. Quickly. Rapidfire. Eve's head sank back into her shoulders, and she let out a long, low groan that might have been "oyoyoyoy" and might have been something completely different. Gill's ears were full of his own heartbeat.

Suddenly, Eve lurched upright. He instantly let go of his grip on her, and let her settle against him, thinking for a moment that she was sick or dizzy. It was clearly something. Her eyes were rolling wildly as she reached awkwardly for her shaft and gave herself a few strokes. He hadn't noticed her getting hard —she wasn't hard in the same way that he got hard; this was something else— but the shaft had filled out enough to be attempting to stick straight out. It had an arching down-tilt to it, sloping smoothly.