Orchid Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just when I think I have myself under control, comfortably allowing him to be in control of the moment, the door in the hallway opens again. Two voices. I can hear them talking, back and forth, and the terror shoots right up my spine. They keep their voices low, and I can't tell if either one of them is Calvin. I can't tell if either one of them is Calvin.

I can't tell if either one of them is Calvin.

"Calvin," I whimper, pleadingly. "Calvin." Up and down. They stop right in front of the door, conversing in low tones. My eyes go wide watching their shadows. Watching while they shift their weight back and forth. Up and down. Up and down.

Their voices get quieter, almost imperceptible, but they're still there. Still just out of earshot. Only the door between us. Only the door between me and them, whoever they are. Busboys. Bellboys. Really any kind of boys. Up and down. Up and down. My toes ache inside my heels from trying to bunch.

Up and down.

One of the shadows moves down the hallway. Up and down. The hallway door opens. Up and down. The hallway door closes. Up and down. Barely breathing. The other shadow is still. Silent. Up and down. Panting. "Calvin?" Up and down.

"...Calvin?"

I shriek as the door swings open dramatically, bouncing against the far wall. My left hand comes up to cover my mouth, too late, as Calvin stands there in the door. His eyes are wild. Up and down. A little after-shriek escapes as well, though it's more muffled than the first. My body is just too on edge to contain itself. Up and down. Feverish. His right arm hovers out beside him, the hand level with the doorknob, as he steps further into the room toward me. Devouring me with his gaze. Up and down.

Up and down.

He steps between the chairs, towering over me. I gasp, twitching, when he lays his hands on the insides of my knees. Up and down. Up and down. My lip is shaking so bad, as he steps in closer, that my whimpers have vibrato. Up and down. His fingers slide down my thighs, sending tremors and shivers in advance and in their wake.

Up and down.

Up and down.

Up, and-

His fingers close around mine, and travel with mine, to the base. Driving hard into the base. Into my groin. He stares downward, watching intently as he touches me. As he cradles my shaft. The pleat in his pants shifts, betraying a stiffening beneath. I moan, trembling.

"M-m-my purse," I say, pointing vaguely in the direction I'm pretty sure there's at least a 40% change I might have left it. Calvin smiles skeptically as he bends over to pick it up. "Front pocket." His eyes light up as he pulls out a small, translucent bottle with a purple lid. "I... I b-brought it just in case."

He smiles wider as he turns and reaches into the inner pocket of his jacket, hung a few feet away on a hook beside the door, producing an identical translucent bottle of lube with a purple lid. "Just in case," he says, matching my cadence.

"Oh fuck," I whimper. He tucks his own bottle back into his pocket, and keeps the one from my purse in his hand. Three steps has him back between the chairs. One more has him back between my knees. Towering over me. He hooks his hand behind my left knee and pushes it back. In toward my chest. Soon the right knee follows, bringing them together. He spreads his hands wide, stretching his thumb and pinky apart across the backs of my lower thighs and holding them up while he reaches down with his other hand to pull up on my lace panties. I grunt as I lift myself up off the table to allow them to slide.

I straighten my legs, bringing them together just above his left shoulder. Calvin smiles as he regards my black heels, perhaps for the first time tonight, before casually taking hold of the spikes and slipping them from my feet. I shiver as they're exposed, curling my toes inward and wrinkling the soles. Each one lands with a dull thud on the carpeted floor behind him, and my panties finally slip free from my legs completely. Those, though, he carefully sets down on the table beside me.

He lets go of my legs and reaches down for his zipper, and I carefully lay my feet against his chest. The arches of my feet mapping the contour of muscle beneath. I bite my lip hard as I caress his jaw with the very tip of my big toe. He smiles and looks down at me with something close to playfulness as his fingers finally succeed in their task.

I can't stop myself from leaning back further onto the table, and drawing my knees up and in. Exposing myself to him. Making myself vulnerable. Showing him where I want him. I reach down around my hips, fingers crawling across my pale curves, and spread myself for him. I can't stop myself from writhing on the table at the sight of how hard he is. I can't stop myself from whimpering as he uses my bottle of lube, squirting a little into his palm and smearing it thickly around the head.

He looks down at me, his fingers sliding over the head to prepare himself, and I want to freeze time. A moment of pure revelation. It's a beautiful thing to receive unconscious, or subconscious, acceptance as a woman, but to get it consciously? To show him all of who I am, and have him still want more?

I will never be the same.

And then he penetrates me.

I moan, loudly, back arching up away from the table. Calvin grabs my hips and pulls me closer to the edge of the table. Even just taking the head is a squealing event, as he's a fair bit thicker than anyone else I've ever been with. I hook my arms around my knees and pull back, trying to spread my hips as much as possible. The burn is intense, and I pant feverishly as he gives a second, slow push.

"Do I need more?"

I love you. Or at least, that's what I think in my head. I nod tightly, and he slowly withdraws to the tune of a low groan. He upends my purple capped bottle again and lays thick teardrop right on the top of his head. Just as gravity takes hold, causing it to slide, he pushes the engorged mushroom against me and works it in a slow circle. Pushing more and more. Spiralling. Smearing. Corkscrewing. The muscles relax, relent, and receive him. I fall back into the table, groaning loudly, as he slides deeper and deeper inside of me.

Distantly, I'm aware of a steady stream of profanity pouring from my lips. I can't keep my eyes on anything in the room for more than a second before they either slide past it or focus through it. The stars look beautiful tonight. The feel of him being inside me is amazing, more than I could have hoped for, but that pales compared to the bursting light inside. He wants me. He wants all of me. He wants to be with me. He wants me to enjoy this. He cares. Holy Mother of God, he cares.

The light inside surges, searing everything in its path. Burning through my skin. Heat flows off in waves. Vibrations emanate outward, shaking not just the table beneath me, or the hotel, but the very core of the Earth.

My head rears up with a startled gasp as Calvin takes hold of my penis for the first time. His own hand gripping me, without my hand in between as a buffer. His left hand still grips my hips, fingertips sunk into my flesh for leverage. His hips continue to drive away, spearing me over and over with his beautiful rod.

At first, he just holds me. Testing the feel of another cock in his hand. His fingers squeeze individually, applying separate pressure. Applying different pressure with each knuckle. Testing how hard I am. He leans it this way and that, fighting against how ridiculously engorged it is. Angling it toward me and toward him. And then he starts squeezing.

"Oh fuck," I cry, watching the head swell and darken. Reds and blues and purples. "Oooh-ooooh fuck." My lips pull way back as I grit my teeth. It's all I can do to hold on to my sanity as he fucks me harder, and faster, with his thick hand wrapped tightly around me. "Oh fuck! Oh Fuck!"

Calvin grinds to a sudden halt, his face stretched out in agonizing bliss. Scalding fluid jets into my cavity, filling in every empty crevice and space that breathtaking cock of his wasn't already occupying. My legs come loose and hook around his hips, locking at the ankles to keep him inside of me. The more he cums, the more he curls forward, and I leverage my legs to lean up to meet him. Both hands cradling his cheeks as I kiss him.

Deeper.

His tongue is slow to respond, and a bit dry, but all of that only encourages me more. He finally lets go of my cock to plant a hand on the table for balance, to support both of us. His left hand comes up from my hip to cradle my head, fingers weaving into my jet black hair. Keeping me where he can kiss me, and when he finally opens his eyes...

...his deep, blue eyes...

"I'm cumming," I whimper. He holds me there, staring deep into my eyes. Our noses brushing. "FuuuuckfuckfuckfuckI'mcumming!"

Our bodies rise and fall at different paces, breathing inconsistently. His slower to my faster. His quiet to my helpless moaning. I love the thought of sharing the same air with him.

It feels like a lifetime passes before he moves, smiling while pushing himself upright. I move oppositely, lying back against the table to savor the beautiful sense of release. He coos as he pulls back, exiting me, and I squirm. I can feel his seed leaking back out of me. I fall in love with the idea of leaving a few covert drops of our mixed essences on the floor of such a beautiful room. It strikes a chord with a dirty side I wasn't even aware of having.

"I... uh..."

"I know," I reply dreamily, running my fingers back across my scalp, through my hair.

"Wow."

"I know."

Calvin pants, still standing between the two chairs. I prop myself up on my elbows and bite my lip. He hasn't made any move to cover himself. His beautiful shaft shines wetly, hanging down over the front of his pants like a trunk. I am completely enraptured by the way his body moves when he's merely breathing. We both look up at the same time, catching each other in the act of staring at each other, and share a brief blush. His more brief than mine.

"You know, I... I had..." He pauses to swallow, and smiles. "I had reserved us a room... a room-room, upstairs, also just in case. I had no idea we'd..." He gestures around to the dining room. "I didn't know we'd only make it this far."

"Like, a hotel room?" I ask, with as much of a smirk as I can manage while under the effect of such powerful euphoria. He nods. "Calvin Ayers, were you going to ask me to sleep over?" He laughs and blushes, and dear fucking God he's so cute when he blushes! I bring my knees in tight and take hold of my feet. I feel like such a little girl around him. It's insane.

"I, uh... Yes," he says, nodding while his cheeks give off the equivalent of a 40 watt bulb. "Yes I was."

"I don't know," I say, finally letting my legs come back down off the table toward the floor. "I might have to ask my Daddy if it's okay."

"Jesus," he whispers, his throat tightening.

I slide off the table and slink toward him, pushing my dress back down over my hips. Swaying. Prowling. "Daddy?" I purr, laying my hand gently against the center of his chest.

"Yes?" He groans softly as I cross the final step between us.

I roll up on my toes, straining for height, and reach down between us to take his rapidly-hardening dick in my hand. "Can I stay over tonight?" My voice rises and falls, crooning. "I'm not done playing with my friend."

"Jesus Christ. Yes. Yes we can go upstairs."

I smile widely as he leans down to kiss me, and it's gentle. Soft pecking. I think I'm in love. I carefully tuck his dick inside of his pants, working his zipper with every ounce of care I myself learned once upon a time, and work his belt back into place. All the while he's kissing me. All the while he's focused on only me.

It's not until he turns, moving past me toward the table to collect our things, that I realize that the door has been open this whole time. I cover my mouth to muffle the squeal, and Calvin laughs behind me.

"I paid the staff," he says, as he gathers my purse. I can't tear my eyes away from the hallway. "I gave them explicit orders to stay away. There was never any real danger of anyone seeing you." He picks up my shoes and moves beside me. "I was careful to protect you. I promise."

"Next time," I hear myself saying with a smile, "don't tell me afterwards."

"Next time?" he says, eyes practically falling out of his head. I nod slowly, amazed at how bold I feel around him. "I swear... I've never met anyone like you." I've read about the freedom of submission, but I've never felt it myself. Not before this moment.

He takes my hand, squeezing lightly, and I fall in beside him. Still barefoot. He takes me to the front desk, and I hang from his arm. My front pressed into his side. My face buried against his bicep. I can't hide how turned on I am except by actually hiding.

The second the doors close in the elevator, he has me pinned to the wall. I feel weightless. Beautiful and powerful. His lips and tongue on my neck are just so much naked desire.

It's all I can do not to beg him to fuck me in the hall. Not to drop to my knees and worship his cock right there in front of someone else's room and show anyone who might pass by exactly how much I want him. It's almost more than I can take.

The second the door closes to our room, we're shedding clothes. Leaving every trace of what society requires of us behind. Molting. I get on the bed first, naked, and turn back toward him. He smiles. Clear, translucent bottle in his hand. My heart leaps.

I point to the bed, and he crawls onto it, on his back. I scramble over him, straddling his hips, and sit down on his thighs. He hands me the bottle, and I lube him generously. Messily. Hastily. I need him inside me again. I keep a tight hold on his shaft after spreading the lube, and scoot forward until my hole is lined up with his cockhead. A long, low sigh seeps out of me as I sit down, taking him inch by inch. Paying more attention now to the feel of him inside me. The way he stretches me. The way his length reaches far inside of me. I plant my hands on his chest and grunt as I ride him.

"Jesus," he moans. Dull slapping, my cheeks against his thighs, with a high-pitched wet squelch. I shut my eyes imagining how loud, and how lewd, we must have been downstairs with that door open, and whimper.

I whimper much louder, a moment later, when he reaches up to take my breasts in his hands. My hips come to rest against his, with his full length inside of me, while I try to catch up. My breasts. He likes my breasts. He even gives them a little squeeze, and I whimper.

"They're beautiful," he says, catching each nipple in the folds of his palm. I moan and immediately start bouncing on his lap again. Harder. Thapf-thapf-thapf. Harder. I have to reach down to cradle my balls, to prevent them from impacting against his abs. His eyes follow my hand and he smiles. Like even the logistics of being with me, and the precautions and positions that need to be accommodated, amuse him. Turn him on.

"Fuck!" I cry out, feeling him swell inside me. Feeling him bouncing his hips up into the air to meet me. "Ooooh fuck!" He just got harder. God, I love that he got harder when he was inside me. Inside of me! Thapf-thapf-thapf. Fucking Hell! I still don't understand how we got to this moment, but he's here! He's with me! He's inside of me!

"Holy hell, Kit!" Calvin's eyes tighten, his face already a bright red. He grabs my tits, squeezing and pulling, and I squeal on command. Thapf-thapf-thapf. Harder. "Slow down, Kit. Slow, slow, I'm-"

His eyes cross, lips stretching open wide, as he fills me with cum again. Thapf-thapf-thapf. I tuck my chin in tight against my chest, staring down, and gasp at the sight of the thick white fluid gathering around the base of his beautiful cock. Thapf-thapf-thapf.

"Kit," he gasps, pawing weakly at my shoulder. "Kit!"

I come down hard on his lap one more time, and sigh happily as I squirm. Hips moving side to side. Hips swirling. He's still cumming inside me. Tightening every core muscle around him, milking him with my insides, also drives a long grunt from my lips. I sit up and back, planting my left hand behind me in the bed while keeping him fully hilted inside me. Almost a straight line from my shoulders down to my knees, spread wide to either side of his hips.

I bite my lip and hold his gaze. He feels incredible inside me, even as his shaft softens little by little. He gasps every time I squeeze around him, clenching and pinching. I pepper him with little grabs and moments of vice, and all the while, I keep myself hard for him. Stroking myself. Presenting my body for him. I angle my cock forward and spill a drop of precum onto his groin, and he has to close his eyes.

"Thank you, Daddy."

"I cannot believe I just came again so quickly." I love how out of breath he is.

"Me either."

He lays his hands on my thighs, just above the knee, and I shiver. Up and down. Up and down. I give him another little squeeze, clenching around his shaft, and he grunts magnificently. Popping my thighs.

"Are you... um..." He looks meaningfully at my cock, and then back up at my face.

"Yes," I say, stroking slower. Up. Down. Up. Down.

"Are you very close?"

"Close enough." Up. Down. Up. Down. I press in around him with every breath.

"Oh my god," he says with a smile, staring through me. I squeal happily as he gets harder for the first time in almost a minute. "Oh my god!"

"Are you going to be able to go again, Daddy?"

"I... I-I think so!"

"Oh, I'm so lucky to have such a good Daddy," I say, squirming more forcefully. Hips writhing.

"Jesus..."

"I can't get enough of your cum inside me."

"Jesus!"

"It makes me feel so beautiful!"

He leans his head back into the wall above the bed, staring at the ceiling, and births a primal groan. His cock swells within me, stretching me again, and I moan to match him. Lifting and lowering my hips in shallow thrusts once I think he's hard enough to stay inside me.

"I need more, Daddy."

"You want me to fuck you again?" Swelling. Up and down. Up and down.

"Yes, Daddy."

Veins pop in his neck, shoulders, and forehead as he fills me again. Painfully stretching my hole. Up and down. Up and down.

As soon as he starts to move, I shift my weight onto my right leg, and he's out from underneath me faster than I would have thought possible. I swivel, turning my ass toward the edge of the bed. He grabs my hips forcefully, pulling me and putting me where he wants me. How he wants me. He pushes down hard on my lower back, driving my shoulders into the bed, and adjusts my hips until they're just right. I slide my knees out just a little bit more and plant my toes against his thighs just before he impales me again.

There's no need for lube. He's already provided more than enough fluid, and stretched me to fit him.

Thapf! Thapf! Thapf!

I cry out, fingers raking into the sheets for some kind of handhold. Any kind of handhold. Pounding me. Gloriously.

Thapf! Thapf! Thapf!

I scream as I reach my orgasm. My cock bounces up and down, spewing each thick, white jet in long streaks underneath me. Some catches on my tummy, but most goes straight into the sheets.

Thapf! Thapf! Thapf!

Someone pounds on the wall beside us, roaring incoherently, but Calvin does nothing to slow his pace and I have absolutely no control over the volume of my screams.

Thapf! Thapf! Thapf!

Calvin leans over me, slowing for just a moment to grab at my long black hair, and pulls back hard as soon as he has a handful. I wail, full-throated, as he thrusts so hard that my entire torso bounces. Driving me forward, and then yanking me back by my scalp. My semi-hard cock swings pendulously below me, the tip grazing against the sheets with every trip forward and backward.