Orcish Dominion Ch. 02

Story Info
You continue to dominate the willing elf-girl.
4.9k words
4.73
7.3k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eioeioeio
eioeioeio
184 Followers

You wake up after sleeping for what felt like half a day. You're thirsty, hungry, and have a pounding headache. Looking around, you see early morning light filtering in through the trees, so you must have passed out through the night.

You also see the elf - same pale hair, same violet eyes and lips, same perfect body. Her round breasts and slender waist are draped in clean, shimmering silk again. Come to think of it, her hair is unmussed, and her face doesn't seem sticky with your cum any more.

Oh. Oh, right.

Yeah, you spent half of the previous day using your massive fuckstick to reshape her mouth, throat, and pussy, for the first and best sex of your life. This might be awkward.

"Hello!" she says cheerfully. "We never got each others names. My name is Fallavalandriellin, but you can call me Lavender. May I use my magic on you?"

"Wuh?" you reply, intelligently, like the hero you are.

"Ah, well, I can clean you up, repair your clothing, and provide food and drink, but I prefer not using my magic without consent. Unlike some people here." She smiles and wrinkles her nose adorably to show she's not mad that you...ravished her without so much as an "excuse me".

"Buh?" you continue, a noble soul.

"Oh, good question. Well, I seem to have much more magical energy than normal - must have had something to do with, uh, everything that happened last night." At this, she blushes slightly, bites her lower lip, and glances down for a second before continuing. "And sorry I wasn't speaking very well before now! I haven't spoken Common in many years, but I did some meditation before you woke to refresh my memory."

"So...you're not mad? I'm sorry, I don't know what came over me!"

Lavender giggles. "I'm far from mad. You saved my life! That warg would surely have killed me; I only have healing and mending magic, and it's not much use against a raging beast. I was really surprised, though - no menfolk for decades in our glen, and out of nowhere a hero comes and saves me!

"And...sex, wow. I'd heard it was incredible, but I didn't know it would be like that; I thought it would be a couple minutes of pleasure, not...you know, hours of mind-melting bliss. Wait 'til I tell the others! They'll all want a piece of you, I'm sure. Now that there's a man in our glen, there's a lot we can finally do!

"You are, though, a little worse for wear, my hero - may I?"

Still dumbfounded, you manage to nod. Lavender furrows her brow cutely and steps closer to you, hands starting to glow, just like when she healed you yesterday. Your headache clears, your hunger goes away, and soon you feel fresh and clean.

"That's incredible," you say. "I thought magic was gone from our world."

"Honestly that was easier than it's ever been! All of that sex must've really charged me up." She giggles again and you start thinking about, uh, charging her up even more.

"Oh no, mister. You're not actually full - we need to get back to my camp and get some real food and water in you." You realize you never volunteered your name, so you tell her.

"Well then, Kiren, follow me!"

Lavender leads you through the strange woods. You were already in a strange part of the forest, but you quickly get lost, despite your talent at woodcraft. Along the way, you forage berries and nuts. Unfamiliar, but delicious.

Also, you're distracted by watching her perky ass in that translucent robe. Her clothing is light and sheer, and each step creates a delicious shadow of a round globe. Odd how sexy clothing can be, even when you'd seen that ass bouncing helplessly against your cock just yesterday.

The whole time, Lavender chatters away at you, telling you about her world. You gather that she lives among a tribe of several dozen elves, all women. They've lived for decades without a male, and when a male does show up, that's basically how the tribe reproduces. So, when she refers to her "sisters of the glade", they're literally all (half) sisters.

However, elves are only fertile on nights of a full moon, so she's not with child, not to worry! Good, you weren't sure you're ready to be a dad. Though, you're definitely in love/lust with her. She's beautiful, bubbly, half your size, sexy, and, oh yeah, can take your cock down her throat and have an orgasm just from sucking you off.

When she talks about breeding, she glances over her milky-white shoulder, occasionally licking her purple lips. She's just as horny as you are, it seems. After all, you're basically two virgins who just discovered sex. Mindblowing, ridiculous sex.

--

Before long, you arrive at her camp, and you're rock hard again from that pert ass and her constant talk of sex.

Lavender turns around and grins at you. Her smile makes you want to hold her, protect her, but also invade every single one of her holes without mercy. Brains are weird.

"Welcome, Kiren, here we are, safe again. Whatever shall we do now?"

You warn her. "You know I'm half-orc, right? Once we get started, I won't stop until I'm completely satisfied." When you're not in insane orcish bloodlust, you do want to be a gentleman.

She slowly walks up to you, closing the short distance between you. She barely comes up to your chin, so she tilts her large violet eyes up at you. Grabbing your shoulder, she gets up on her tip-toes to whisper in your ear. "I'm counting on it", hot breath tickling your sensitive lobes.

As you growl, one large hand ready to rip her dress to shreds, she laughs and spins away from you. "Catch me if you can, mister half-orc!" Her lithe legs take her gracefully down towards the nearby river.

You bound after her in large strides and catch her just as she splashes into the water. She's drenched, now, and even more enchanting than before. Her silvery hair is now gleaming dark against her body, and her dress has gone fully transparent. You have one large hand wrapped around her waist, and it covers her entire lower back.

"Wow, you are good. I thought I'd be able to last a little longer than that. You're just so fast, and strong, and powerful...a warrior like you deserves to be properly worshipped."

"Well, what are you waiting for?" you reply with surprising confidence. You release her to undo your belt and remove your pants. Then you sit down, legs wide apart, thick cock rising up at an obscene angle. Lavender immediately focuses her gaze on your club, entranced by the tool that she knows will give her mind-blowing pleasure.

Lavender's beautiful eyes sparkle as she gazes lustfully at your thick tool. Entranced, she wades a couple steps closer until her face is right next to your crotch.

The dark skin and pulsing veins of your cock stand in stark contrast to her smooth, pale skin, especially as she leans her face in and nuzzles her cheek against it. The cool softness of her cheek is tantalizing torture. You've been lusting for her petite body all day, and you desperately want to bury yourself in something hot, wet, and tight.

She has other ideas to start, though. Opening her delicate mouth wide, she starts suckling at your huge balls. They're each the size of a nectarine, and she gently sucks them into her mouth one at a time, lavishing them with care, encouraging them to go into overdrive. She breathes deeply through her nose, getting a full dose of your sweat and musk with each breath. Your pheromones stoke her lust, and Lavender moans a low hum of desire, stimulating your sensitive sack even further.

Your cock towers over her head, stretching from her dainty nose to past her hair, twitching with need. After a few agonizing minutes of your balls bathing in your warm, wet mouth, she leans back, takes a deep breath, and admires her handiwork.

"Wow, Kiren, I don't think I'll ever get used to this gorgeous, massive cock. I'm so grateful my body can take it - after all, my life is yours, so I must serve you with it to my full ability. I feel so deliciously full just looking at it."

You reply, "You're gonna do more than look at it. Open your fucking mouth, you tease." The hornier you are, the ruder you are, it seems.

"Yes sir!" she replies quickly, opening her purple-lipped mouth as wide as it can. She lines up with the tip of your cock, tongue out, drooling.

Looking at this ethereally beautiful elf-girl, drooling for your cock, you want nothing more that to make her choke gloriously on your fat dick. But she might want it even more, and it's your turn to make sure she knows that you're one in control.

"No hands," you command. "Try to capture it with just your lips."

She eagerly dips her head forward, but you flex the base of your cock and it bobs out of the way, bouncing back and hitting her nose. A drop of your precum lands right on the tip of her narrow nose, and leaves a strand in the air before breaking.

She tries again, and you repeat the maneuver, this time smacking your heavy club against her tender cheek.

Lavender whines with frustration. Her delicate eyebrows furrow with concentration and she tries a different tactic. She starts at the base of your cock, straining to wrap her dainty purple lips around your girth. She then drags her lips up your shaft, leaving a cool trail of saliva behind her. You flex a few times, but she's able to maintain the connection with your cock all the way up your many inches.

Right as she reaches the top, about to plunge her wet mouth around your dripping cockhead, sticky with precum, you grab the base and lever it out of the way. You wave your iron rod around, cockslapping her a couple of times across her grasping lips and soft cheeks. Your tool is thick and hard, and each cockslap leaves a meaty thud and sticky residue on her face.

"Please, Kiren, please let me suck your cock. Stop teasing me." The need is real in Lavender's voice. You remember that she came as you fucked her throat last time.

"Keep begging," you command.

She's so beautiful right now. Her silvery hair is dark from the river water, dripping down her slender neck and perky breasts. Her eyes are heavy-lidded and those iridescent bluish eyes glow with lust. Her cheeks are flushed red from a mixture of your cockslaps and her own arousal. Her perfect skin glistens with water and your precum. She's panting with need, each breath causing her breasts to swell above the surface of the water.

"Please, Kiren, I've never experienced pleasure like I had with you yesterday. All I can think about now is how amazing it feels as you use me for your pleasure. When your thick, beautiful cock stretched out my throat yesterday, I felt like I finally understood my place in the world. I need to feel it again. I need to be whole. I need your massive penis in all of my holes, stretching me out, making me submit to your masculine glory."

One of her hands is under the surface of the water, and this gorgeous elf is clearly playing with herself as she begs you to throatfuck her. Your Orcish blood rages, making you harder than you thought possible, cock straining ever skyward, driving all rational thought out of your brain.

This is how the world is now. You, Kiren, alpha, dominant, with a petite cockslave begging you to defile her.

"Please, master. Please fuck my face, my throat. Just imagining this massive tool inside of my willing face is making me so horny. I want your cum all over my face, down my throat, inside my belly. Oh, I'm so close already, please let me cum by letting me pleasure you..."

You can't take it any longer. Releasing your cock, you grab her head with both hands. Lavender immediately stops talking and obediently opens her mouth as wide as it can go, hot breath on your sensitive glans previewing the pleasure to come.

Carefully, you line her drooling, wet mouth over your cockhead and slowly, deliberately pull her face down onto your shaft. As soon as her warm, wet tongue connects with your sensitive tip, you both moan in blissful relief. Yours is low and gutteral, and hers is a sensuous "mmmmm" as she tastes your precum. The vibrations add to the silky warmth, as your swollen cockhead disappears into her petite mouth.

Your grip remains firm as you keep pushing her down your long rod. Lavender's desperate tongue now laps at the underside of your slit, then on your shaft as your cock approaches the entrance of her throat. Her hands are still busy roaming over her own body, squeezing her perky breasts, her pert nipples, her oozing pussy lips.

You pause here. Not knowing what's controlling you, but knowing that you want to dominate this obedient elf-girl, you bark out a command. "Hands above your head, slut!"

Keeping your shaft in her over-stuffed mouth, she immediately obeys. Shifting your grip, you use your left hand to grab firmly both of her wrists to keep them over her head, as your right hand shifts to the back of her skull. Lacing your meaty fingers through her delicate, silvery hair, the dainty elf-girl is completely helpless to resist as you resume the push down to the base of your cock.

As your hand forces your cock into her throat, her hands bound above her head, the only thing she feels is your thick tool carving out inch after inch of her elven throat. Lavender's elven heritage makes it more pleasurable than painful, and she squirms between your legs from the sensation. Her lithe, dripping wet body shudders and twists as she feels your cock getting deeper and deeper.

Finally, her nose is flush with the hairy base of your cock. Your entire massive shaft is basting in the hot velvet pressure of her throat, squeezed on all sides by her esophagus. Between short gasps for breath through her nose, Lavender is moaning from the sensation of being overwhelmed by your cock. "Mmmh," *breath* "mmMMmm" *breath* "MMMmmmm".

Finally, you decide to give her a break and pull her off your shaft by her hair. The journey out is as pleasurable as the way in, her soft lavender lips clinging to your shaft the whole way out.

Lavender's beautiful face, wide eyes, slender nose are flushed a bright pink now. It highlights a light dusting of freckles across her upper cheeks that you hadn't noticed before.

"It feels so good having your cock in my body," she says, dreamily. She looks up from her crosseyed gaze on your cock up to meet your lustful gaze. "I was so close, sir, to coming. Keep fucking my throat, please, and don't hold back," she says while maintaining eye contact.

"Hold your hands behind your back," you command, as you stand up from the riverbank. Standing, you'll have more leverage to really fuck her mouth and throat. Once again, she obeys quickly, and you once again guide her welcoming mouth to your cock.

This time, you quickly thrust your iron rod as far as it will go, causing her to choke slightly. Without giving her time to recover, you withdraw an inch or two and then thrust your pelvis forward as you pull her head in. With short, violent strokes you take your pleasure from her spasming gullet, and she lets out an escalatingly loud and high pitched moan on each stab, blending together into a wail of pleasure. "UhhUhhUhhUHhUHHUHH" She comes after a mere minute of your aggressive throat-fucking, lost to the throes of her elven body.

Lavender holds your thick cock all the way down her throat, eyes rolling up in her skull, as she has what looks like a mind-shattering orgasm. Her delirious moans make her wet oral cavity vibrate deliciously around your shaft, and you enjoy the feeling of your balls right up against her chin and your cock fully sheathed in her warmth

After what feels like a full minute, she recovers her senses, and withdraws your cock to speak.

"I want your cum in mouth this time, I want to taste your thick batter," she says throatily. Her large purple eyes, set above her thin nose and flushed cheeks, are locked onto yours. Both of her hands come up to stroke your slick cock with long, languorous strokes, keeping you hard.

She mistakes your silence for displeasure. "Of course, my body is yours to do with what you please! If you want to come all over my face and tits, or in any one of my holes, if is your right as my Life-lord. But...I really like how your cum tastes, and it's so warm and yummy as it's comes out."

You reply, "I can do all of the above. Don't forget how many times I come. I'll fill all of your holes. Your wish is granted."

"Thank you, master!" she says with a delighted smile lighting up her beautiful face. And then she gobbles up just your turgid, plum-sized cockhead, tongue stimulating the very tip of your urethra as she moans, enjoying the taste of your precum.

While it's not as satisfying as being balls deep against her face, this way you get a much better view of her. You still can't believe how gorgeous this elf is - even just one glimpse of her would've been masturbation fodder for a week. And now she's just a slave to your cock. Yes, because you saved her life, but also because you've given her body more pleasure than she's ever known. So watching her lightly freckled pale face at the tip of your shaft gives you a sense of pride and power that you've never experienced before.

This whole time, she keeps looking up at you with those sparkling eyes, stroking your long cock, licking your sensitive cockhead, and humming in anticipation. You stand at the bank of the river, enjoying the visual and physical stimulation until your first orgasm of the night starts building.

Her tongue is warm and wet, and her lips bounce up and down around the head of your cock, leaving cool strands of her drool dripping down. Both of her hands are gripping your with just the right amount of pressure, making the long journey up and down your shaft, well lubricated with her drool.

"Here it comes, my pet!"

She redoubles her stimulation of your cockhead as she whimpers in desire. Her soft tongue plays gently on your sensitive cockhead, and her hands pull along your cock. The pressure starts building quickly. But you clench, hold it, drawing out the peak as long...as...you....can!

Hot fire races down your long cock as the first massive blast finally shoots out of you. Your eyes roll back in your head as your sensitive cockhead unleashes a massive torrent into this beautiful elf's thirsty mouth. Each contraction of your gonads is long and intense, shooting out gooey, potent cum into your elf-girl's mouth.

She swallows valiantly, but can't keep up with your huge load, especially as she's lost in the throes of her own oral orgasm. Each pulse of your cock comes with a thrust from your pelvis. Your third massive shot overwhelms her and some of your semen leaks out of her nose. Your cock escapes the furnace of your mouth and starts shooting all over her face.

"Yes, *gulp*, yes, *gulp* ohhh yes give me your cum," she babbles between swallows. "It's so thick, so tasty, there's so much of it. You're so strong, so virile, yessss Master!" Cum is flying everywhere, shooting into her gaping mouth, over her beautiful face, her knows, her eyes.

As your orgasm enters its final stretch, the elf-girl's cum-coated face finds your cock again and suckles at it like a nursing babe, getting every last drop from your shaft. It's a lot of stimulation for your sensitive state, post-orgasm, but watching her adore your sticky baby-batter is worth it. Her delicate skin is glazed with thick globs of your shiny white cum. Her purple lips, especially, wrapped around your thick penis, are fully coated with your sticky glaze. She's still shaking in the afterglow of her own orgasm and she happily cleans up with her fingers and tongue.

Of course, you're as hard as when you started. Gotta love thatCandarr, your Orcish heritage keeping you ready for more.

Without a word, you wrap your large hands around your elven sex-toy's hips, right at the surface of the river. You feel her slender hipbones and tiny waist under your coarse, strong hands. With a simple flex of your arms, you pick her small body up turn her around so that her cute little bubble butt is at your groin.

eioeioeio
eioeioeio
184 Followers
12