Ordeal in Elsewhere

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I take it that you are a woman of science. I find that fascinating. Such women are not unknown upon this world but are rather scarce. The Sacred Brotherhood of Scientists are loathe to admit a woman to its ranks unless they are exceptional and even then they are rarely considered equals. I have raised the issue with Walther but he points out, rightly, that Masters come and go but the Sacred Brotherhood is eternal. He is rather old fashioned but quite brilliant. I think you will enjoy working with him."

"Master," I replied. "I do not expect to discuss anything with anyone other than what is absolutely necessary to complete the task the at hand. The sooner William and I are back where we belong, the better." After a pause, I said, "Thank you for the stupendous meal, but I'm afraid that watching me eat is the most animation you are going to get out of me on this night or any other."

"I have heard that before. From women with stronger wills than your own." replied the Master with a smugness I wanted to slap off his handsome face.

"You forget, Master. I'm not from around here."

"Ah, yes. And WHERE exactly are you from?"

"If you want the truth? 987 West Twentieth Street Surf City, New Jersey"

"That doesn't answer my question."

"Yes, it does, "Master."

"No matter," he replied, "I'm quite sure that once we have a craft of our own your riddle will be clarified."

"You assume your science is equal to mine, "Master"" I replied in a challenge.

"True enough, perhaps, but the Sacred Brotherhood has never found a challenge it could not conquer. My world is united. There is virtually no illness, hunger or want. In many ways, the Master serves at the discretion of the Sacred Brotherhood. Through my predecessors and myself, the Brotherhood shares its wisdom and passes it on to the general good. Some things they chose not share for very valid reasons. Walther told me about a horrific weapon which kills with a tremendous blast and then for weeks or years later poisons the landscape and kills the plants, animals, and people. The Brotherhood considers it too dangerous to be placed in the hands of any man, even Masters such as myself. I am sure that the Brotherhood has made the correct decision and that my world is a better place because of that fact. Is YOUR world as safe and secure?"

"Perhaps not" I answered. "But my world is not under the thumb of a preening peacock despot. My people are free and choose their own destiny."

"I'm hardly a despot and I am giving you the SAME choice. The freedom to choose your own destiny."

I laughed and replied, "What choice to I have? It is either allow myself to be petted and pawed by you. To work against my will, or the man I love will be emasculated and I will be just another toy in your harem."

"It IS a choice is it not?" the Master stated levelly. "I could take what I want, eliminate you and your lover. The Brotherhood would just take longer to achieve its goals. I am granting you the chance to return home. A lesser man would not. You will work on equal footing with the Brotherhood. That is unprecedented. An inferior man would allow you none of those luxuries."

"And all of that comes about only if I spread my legs." I retorted mockingly.

"Making love to me is hardly an unpleasant ordeal."

"Oh, brother! You really are full of yourself! Well, I'm not one of your empty-headed harem toys!"

"And YOU, woman have much to learn!" He rose from his chair, crossed over to me and extended his hand. "Come." It was not a request. It was an order. I stood and allowed him to guide me to the large round bed in one corner of the room.

"Sit."

I sat. The Master pushed a button on the wall and I heard a low-level hum which soon faded into inaudibility. I cannot explain what happened next. When the Master led me to that bed I was full of rage and anger. I intended to lie there like a rubber doll to fulfill only the letter of the agreement between us but suddenly I felt overwhelming desire! I wanted to rise from the bed but some force compelled me to remain seated. In mere moments, I felt the stirrings of what promised to be a spectacular orgasm.

The Master open his robe and it fluttered to the floor. Every inch of him was spectacular! All he had to do was gesture and I parted my lips and began sucking his huge cock. Part of me inside was screaming, "Stop this! Stand up! Bite his pecker off!" but that part of me was rapidly subsumed by the part of me saying, "God, does this feel good, girl! What will this gorgeous cock feel like inside me? If you HAVE to fuck this guy at least you can enjoy it!" I was between Scylla and Charybdis and rapidly running out of oxygen.

Somehow I ended up on my back while the Master kissed me from head to toe. Every nibble, every caress was multiplied a thousand fold. By now I understood that the bed was responsible for the response in my body but the longer I laid there, the more that insight faded. The master's warm mouth encircled my nipples and his teeth teased me ever so gently. It was as if it was the very first time anyone had ever done that to me. It felt more wonderful and more enticing than with any other man. Even William faded from my mind. I recalled Lucy's words about William fading like a vapor in the face of the Master's onslaught. I thought she was being hyperbolic!

I could recall nothing about the many men I had bedded. There was only the Master. His tongue reached the juncture of my legs! I thought I had known men who were gifted in cunnilingus. Suddenly is was as though they had all been inexperienced teenage boys. Sounds of pleasure found their way out of my throat. I was calling the Master all kinds of endearments. And then he was above me and I was guiding his shaft inside of me. When he began pumping away, my stomach felt just like it does on a roller coaster only infinitely better. I came just a few seconds before he emptied himself deep inside me. It was as though the ceiling peeled away and the sky above and the cosmos above that! It seemed like I had left my body for some other realm and did not care how long it took my soul to return home. Before the world went dark I spied the Master smiling contentedly down at me.

I woke up the next morning in the Master's magical bed. He was sitting at a table eating breakfast and reading some documents. There was a place set for me. I thought about William in his jail cell and cage and suddenly felt like the biggest heel in the world.

"I HATE you!"

The Master looked up from his paper, chuckled and said, "That is NOT what you said last night."

"You cheated. This bed..."

"Is unlike any other on the planet. A gift from the Sacred Brotherhood. Does not your world have similar furniture?"

After gloating for a moment he said, "Come and eat, your meal is getting cold. After we eat I will dress you for the day and we will meet with the Sacred Brotherhood where your vehicle is stored."

"Will William be there?"

"Yes, but you must inform him of what he faces if he remains recalcitrant. I suspect it will have more impact coming from you."

Lucy delivered my clothing as we ate. Though everything was my size, I was stunned. The pleated leather skirt was microscopically short, exposing just about everything to the curve of my ass. The matching halter top, besides exposing most of my trim tummy, both supported and exposed my ample breasts. The silk and leather shoes laced almost to my knees. There was not a semblance of underwear. As humiliating as the fashions were, it was better than nudity, barely. To my surprise, the Master dressed me with patience and touched me only enough to complete the task. There were no fasteners, once in place, everything clung to me like a second skin. No wonder they had a problem figuring out my earth clothes.

The Master held my hand and led me through the palace to a garage. The vehicle housed in it levitated above the ground once the Master's chauffeur started it up. I sat in the back next to the Master.

"Where is William?" I asked.

"He will be transported separately. He's probably already there. The drive is not far." replied the Master.

I eyed the cityscape beyond the bubble roof. It struck me as a clean and neat city. It reminded me vaguely, of London on an unusually sunny day, or Florence in the autumn. The master's palace was white marble and sat on a hill overlooking well laid out streets. The women we passed wore fashions similar to my own. The men wore the same translucent shirts the Master had worn the previous evening. Both men and women seemed to be in excellent health and in shape. Despite looking intently I spotted not one haggard or flabby person. There were none of the out of shape and unkempt people from home. Currently, the Master wore a dark tunic adorned with his crest. I have to confess that he looked very good in it. The city seemed prosperous enough. I spied no homeless people and there was no graffiti. Some of the buildings I could place. I spied a firehouse and a depot, another might have been a library. What had all the earmarks of a something like a college, we pulled to a stop at a large building on the edge of the campus.

Upon entering the building which was some sort of hanger, I discovered a knot of men in robes crawling over my trans-dimensional craft. Finally, I spotted William. He was wearing a pair of leather trunks, sandals and nothing else. Standing near him, the only man in a wizard-like hat, Walther, the big science cheese. I wanted to run to William but somehow I knew that would not go over well. It seemed to take me forever to cross the cement to reach William.

"Kate!" he shouted. I did not care about the consequences, I embraced and kissed him. Two of the Master's guards quickly parted us.

"Do NOT repeat that indiscretion!" bellowed the Master.

"I'm so glad to see you, William. How have they been treating you?"

"I've had better migraine headaches."

He lowered his trunks, revealing the cage ensnaring his manhood. It was obviously too small and was held in place by the most intimidating lock I had ever encountered.

"You poor dear. I wish I could get you out of that thing."

"According to these assholes, we have to help them reverse engineer our ship before they will even consider doing that. Obviously, we can't allow them to do that."

I caught William's hand in mine. "Honey, I have to tell you something."

Gently yet forcefully, I explained to the man I loved what we were up against and how serious the threat against him actually was. His expression became cold sober as the truth found seed.

"And what did you promise him in exchange?"

I could not meet his intense gaze, but my full body blush revealed the truth.

"So you are sleeping with the chief asshole? That explains the slutty attire."

"William! It's not like that!"

"Really, then what IS it like." he asked.

"It's the question of getting a chance to go home or you losing your balls and me losing my soul and NOTHING else."

Walther interjected at this moment. "Much as I would like to see this reunion continue, we have a deadline. My men need to know if they can open this chamber without causing an explosion."

The rest of the day William and I fielded questions and supervised the brothers as they worked. In one of our few unsupervised moments, William told me that he knew just what was required to repair our ship. Fortunately, the engines and generators had survived mostly intact. I could see where the canopy had shattered. A piece of it had ended up in my thigh. There was little hands-on work I could do because of my broken wrist but that did not inhibit me answering questions.

After a few hours, the Master excused himself and put us under the command of Walther. As much as I wanted to hate the guy, I couldn't. He reminded me of my favorite physics professor. He was demanding but fair and I liked the way he interacted and led his men. He asked me many more questions than he asked William, all of them in areas where I was most skilled. I realized it would be foolish to try and fake him out with bad mathematics or bullshit physics. Lunch was delivered and the brothers sat at one table. William, Walther, and I sat at another.

"I admire your earth's technology. Tell me did you cross space or time or both? There is a theory that the universes lie cheek to jowl like a string of pearls and one can travel from one gem to another by using the string? Is this the truth?"

William nearly choked on his foot and I fought hard to prevent from gasping.

"Your silence speaks volumes. In any case, the truth is within my grasp. I tell you this in confidence because I believe you to be honest people. If my men and I arrive at the answers we seek without your help. There is NOTHING I can do to assist you."

"You must understand our position." replied William softly.

"Indeed I do. I also know that what you are trying to protect is not worth your lives."

With those words, I looked at William and he looked at me. The same emotion was on both our faces. Fighting reality would only be counter productive. We nodded at each other.

"You must understand," I said to Walther, "There is an entire organization behind us. Hundreds of experts and technical people with their own specialties and abilities. Some of the things we simply do not know. I can explain all of the physics but I didn't build our ship and neither did William. Yes, we know how it works but not every aspect of it. William can tear them apart and rebuild them but he does not manufacture or understand every component."

"Now we are getting somewhere." replied Walther with a smile. "I expect this will be the single greatest project I will ever tackle before I retire. I knew it was beyond the capabilities of you two, especially William but I am not alone in this venture. I can call on other High scientists such as myself all around the globe. We will solve the problems together but I will lead them all!"

He got a far away look in his face before he continued. "Not so long ago the brotherhood placed some objects in orbit to facilitate communication between the Brotherhood chapters. Some of the younger Brothers want to land on the moon, others want to use this technology to bring video in every home. What we do with it has not been decided yet. What I am trying to say is that we too can organize teams to achieve goals. What do you think the Brotherhood is all about in the first place?"

The rest of the day passed much more pleasantly. By quitting time Walther even had a begrudging respect for William. When the Master returned I tried to tell him that his threats were no longer necessary, that William and I would now cooperate willingly.

"Much as I would like to believe you, woman. I find a carrot and a stick work much better together than apart. The arrangement continues until the project is ended. Chastity focuses the male mind and intimacy spurs creativity in the female mind. I would have both of you at your best."

The Master graciously allowed William to kiss my hand before he was shackled and led off to his dungeon cell in the palace. I was downcast as I considered my own powerlessness. It stung my soul in a powerful lament. Worse, I feared what more nights in the Master's bed would do to my memories of my love for William. What was the point of winning his freedom if he became little more than a stranger to me? I hated the Master, yet part of me could not wait to return to his magical bed. I was confused and angry, yet full of anticipation.

I sulked the entire return ride to the palace. I ignored the Master's attempts at small talk later while we dined. From time to time I found myself taking glances at his magical bed. I felt like I was eight years old and there was a huge box in the living room that said "Do Not Open 'til Christmas" and this was June! Dinner terminated and the Master carefully removed my clothes and placed them on a dresser. Gently, I felt his tug on my elbow. Feeling both horror and elation, I sat next to master an accepted his kisses. The magical hum came and dissipated. And then there was nothing but the Master. Nothing but his sensitive powerful lips, nothing but his rippling muscles, nothing but his broad shoulders and handsome face with its oh so brilliant teeth. Nothing but his tight butt and his astounding cock. By the time he finished with me, I was a puddle of delight and bliss oozing out of every arc of the round bed. As I drifted off to wonderful dreams, there was transitory image, as though captured by a flash of lighting, of William with his arms spread wide calling my name. Then it was gone. He was gone.

In the morning I asked the Master a pointed question.

"What do I have to do to spend an evening with William? Just the two of us, in private so we can make love?'

The Master eyed me carefully and said, "Nothing."

"I will promise you, ANYTHING Master!" I replied passionately.

"Very well. For a single night with your lover,you will refuse to return to your old world with him and accept my collar of service for the rest of your days!"

I gasped.

"Naturally, I do not expect an answer now. But that is what it will take. Your life for his. Or your current situation continues."

"But this bed. It takes him away. It takes ALL the men I have ever been with away!"

"Yes, it is designed to impress but the bed as has many qualities. I can make it seem, for example, as though I am William making love to you when we are intimate on future occasions. The bed has many sensual possibilities."

I was stunned. Already I had forgotten my lover's touch. The idea that the bed could simulate William was beyond enticing. I knew full well that it would be the Master in the bed with me but if I was reminded of William's touch, his taste, and strength. I could make this ordeal in elsewhere far more tolerable. If I could mentally reclaim William, it would mean so much to me. It seemed too good to be true. Still, I ventured, "Would you do that for me, Master?"

His smile was slight but full of portent. "Now, you have to listen to what I want from you in exchange to make that happen."

"Anything, Master."

"Very well. For me to impersonate William from time to time, when you return to your world you must be very far along with my child."

I gasped and the Master's grin increased. "That is my price. I think it more than fair. You should also be made aware that the bed's psychic effects are cumulative. After a certain point, all you will ever be able to recall for the rest of your life, no matter who you are intimate with or how many times or how many varied ways, is our times of intimacy and ONLY those times.My flesh, my smile, and my manhood will be in your mind forevermore. In other words, I will wipe your William from your mind like chalk from a blackboard. No matter what he does, he will never be able to pick up the chalk again."

"My God!"

"HOWEVER, woman, if I impersonate your lover from time to time, you will eventually be able to recover your memories of him and all of your times of intimacy. Our powerful lovemaking will be there as well, but with time, I will fade a bit and he will come to the fore."

"You would have my body, my soul, and steal my William forever?"

"That is part of why I am the Master. Why do you think there is no dissension in my harem? I send those women home happier than they have ever been in their lives and they will remain joyful 'til the day they die, despite their future husbands, children, and subsequent lives. It is not a bad fate at all but for you to avoid it, you need to give me a life. You need to open your womb to me."

"You are a monster!" I gasped.

"I've been called far worse. In reality, I have a very good sense of who I am and what motivates people. For you to be robbed of your lover's memory is, for you, a supreme horror. To share his life, to share his bed, to share everything with him only to have him be never more than a soft blur of warm color on your consciousness fills you with terror. I assure you that you will not miss him. Even when you are an ancient crone you will easily be able to recall our moments of supreme ecstasy. On the coldest nights, memories of me will warm you. Sadness will be transitory in the face of our recalled passion. In many ways, I am giving you a gift both supreme and sublime."