Order of Protection Ch. 01-07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next part was a blur. Peter said a command, and let the leash go. The dog leaped up, his teeth grabbing Patrick's padded wrist and forced the knife to be dropped. His weight knocked him to his knee, and the dog continued to attack until Peter said another command. The dog instantly let go, then returned to his side and sat down. "Wow," I said. "They are VERY well trained."

"Indeed. It takes about a year of daily work to get them to this point. Razor there, he's about to graduate. He'll fetch fifty thousand dollars, he's already been purchased by an executive in Colorado."

Wow. That was as much as it cost to send me to college for four years! I was watching them, Peter led Razor back inside and Patrick started pulling off all the padding he was wearing. "Patrick, would you mind giving Jessie a tour? And when you're done, can you take her to look at the old Petersen cabin?"

"Sure, Mom. She can help me socialize the pups," he said with a smile. He hung the pads up on hooks in a shed, then came out of the fenced area. "You're looking better, Jessie. Arm feeling all right?"

"Yes, thank you. Still sore, but nothing like last night." He led me into the big building, showing me the kennel areas and inside training areas, before bringing me into a room with some couches, a television, and a recliner. "Wait here," he said. A few minutes later, I heard high-pitched yipping as six puppies followed him into the room, intent on the treats he held in his hand. He sat on the floor in front of the couch, and the dogs started piling on him in order to get to his hands. I couldn't resist the puppies, I slid down next to him and soon the five-pound puppies were playing with me as well. "We do breed promising bloodlines together, but not all the dogs have the right temperament for the training we need to do. We give the others some basic obedience training and sell them. It is important they are socialized, meeting new people and playing in a home environment, so you're actually helping me by playing with them."

"They're so dang cute," I said as I picked one up and brought him to my face, his little pink tongue licked my nose as he wiggled to get closer.

"They are. I love my job." We played with them for another thirty minutes, then he took them outside to a fenced area where they were encouraged to go to the bathroom. I smelled like puppy by the time he put them away. "Ready to go?"

"Sure," I said.

"Your keys?" I looked at him like he was crazy. "Those pain pills are strong, you shouldn't be driving when you are taking them. I'll drive your car, and my Dad will pick you up at your house later." I didn't want to, it was embarrassing... these guys drove nice cars, not a beat-up Ford Focus.

"Don't scratch my baby," I said as seriously as I could before I busted out laughing. "You should have seen your face!"

"I was trying to figure out how you'd tell," he teased as he opened the passenger door for me. Ten minutes later, we had turned off a county road onto a gravel drive and stopped in front of a small cabin. Built of logs, it was like a dream to me.

"Wow, I can't afford this," I said.

"Come take a look," he said as he walked up the three stairs to the front door. The front had a good overhang, and the deck had a hammock and some padded chairs with a table. The door opened to an open-plan design, with a small kitchen and living area ahead. "The bedroom is back here," he said. It was fully furnished, and the full-size bed and dresser filled much of the room. In the back was a bathroom with an old clawfoot tub/shower, toilet and vanity. It didn't escape my notice that the tub had a big window by it. "This property has three acres of woods, so you won't see anything but wildlife around. There isn't natural gas, there is a propane tank out back, utilities including gas are included in the rental. No cable TV, but there is a satellite dish If you want to hook it up." There was a small TV on the dresser, and a larger one was in the main area.

It was perfect. "Are you sure? The rent seems low for a place like this."

He just smiled. "We're out in the country, rents are much lower here, and you're getting a deal. You're a good person, Jessie, we could tell that immediately. You are helping Mr. Larsen out, since now he doesn't have to go through the hassle of finding a new tenant, and you're helping the old one out too. Just say you'll take it and I'll make sure the paperwork is ready."

I looked around, it was like a dream for me. A few photos, some decorations, and it would be perfect. I'd find a way to swing the rent, I'd work two jobs if I had to. "I'll take it," I said as I hugged him.

He didn't hug me back, but that was all right.