Order of the Lost Samurai Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What is it, Nicky?" she asked.

He was incapable of verbal communication. How could he explain what he couldn't even understand himself? In a feeble attempt to bridge the gap, he let go of her hand and feebly gestured towards the pen and paper on the bedside table, hoping it would provide some means of getting his message across.

As Sakiko retrieved his items, the doctor continued. "Your left ankle is bruised and your right ankle is broken on the fibula just above the ankle bone. I assume you have no feeling in that foot?" the doctor asked.

Nicky blinked twice, exaggerating the motion. That was the traditional 'Blink once for yes and twice for no.' instruction he always saw in movies. The doctor nodded.

"That would be because the break is resting on the man nerve that houses the pain receptors for your foot. We're hoping that once we get the bone set and your leg cast, it will release the pressure on that nerve and your foot will heal naturally from there. If not, that means there is further damage to that nerve and will require an additional surgical procedure to correct."

Sakiko handed Nicky the pen and paper he asked for. She pressed the button to elevate his head slightly so he could write comfortably. He scribbled on the paper and showed Sakiko.

"I can't read that," she said. "It's in English."

"Let me see," the doctor said. "I can read and speak English. It says, 'You're not speaking English,'" the doctor translated. He looked at Nicky. "You no speak Japanese?" he asked in broken English.

Nicky blinked twice and scribbled on the paper again. It took some time to get down on the paper what he wanted to write as his injuries made him weak.

"But you hear English??" the doctor asked in his broken English, pointing to his ears, after reading what Nicky wrote. His eyebrows had climbed high on his forehead in shock.

Nicky blinked once. There was a sudden commotion at the entrance to the room and Sally Devore rounded the curtain like the building was on fire. She skidded to a halt at the foot of Nicky's bed.

"My boy!" Sally cried. "You're awake! Thank God!" She clambered to his right side and, mindful of his injuries, leaned down to kiss his cheek, then his forehead. Poor Sakiko had to dive out of the way or be trampled by the worried momma. "Oh, my God I was so worried! Are you okay? How are you feeling? Are you in any pain? Doc, did you you give him any pain medicine yet? How do you feel, baby? Did I already ask that?"

Nicky all but rolled his eyes as his mother doted on him. Despite his pain, he couldn't help but feel a swell of pride for his mother, even though she was rapidly approaching a full head of steam with her worry for him. He raised a weak hand slowly to her face. She paused as she looked at his hand then back to him.

"What is it bab--" she started to say but was cut off by Nicky's hand gently closing over her mouth. She smiled at him then and pulled his hand away to place it back by his side. "Sorry, baby. I'm just so happy you're awake. So, how are you feeling?"

She forced her mouth to stay closed to let him answer. Her eyebrows knit together in confusion when he held a hand out to Sakiko who still had the pen and paper. She handed him the pen and held the paper for him to write on while Sally looked back and forth between the two with concern. He showed her the paper.

"Can't speak??" Sally asked. "What do you mean? Like, at all?"

Nicky blinked twice and Sally gasped as she looked at the doctor for confirmation.

"We not know, yet," the doctor said in broken English. "If we no cure, we find out why."

Nicky sighed and looked around. His room suddenly felt crowded, and for good reason. Kasumi, Mayumi, and Tamiko had returned. Following behind them were Ichiro Yamamoto, Goro Tanaka with a woman by his side that was recognizable as Tamiko's mother by her beauty, the three Saitos, and the crotchety old Mr. Nakamura.

"Well, you're still alive," the no-nonsense old man said with a smile.

Nicky raised his good arm and promptly gave the old man the bird as he winked at him.

"Nicky!!" his mother gasped.

Mr. Nakamura, for his part, started cackling like a mad man. "It's alright Miss Devore. I mean, Sally," he said when he'd gotten his breath back. "I'm not his teacher anymore. That was just his way of telling me so."

Nicky blinked once though he winked at the old man. He scribbled something on the paper.

"He wants to know what happened to my father," Sakiko said with her eyes downcast.

"What did she say?" Sally asked. She had moved away from Nicky when he stared writing earlier so she couldn't see what he wrote this time.

"He wants to know what happened to Kenji," Mr. Nakamura said somberly. Then, to Sakiko, presumably in Japanese, he asked, "I thought you couldn't read English?"

Sakiko answered by showing him the paper which had one word written under his other responses. It simply said, 'Kenji?'

"Ah," said the old man in English. He looked at Sally for approval.

"Go ahead, Mr. Nakamura," she replied. "He respects you. It will probably be better coming from you anyway."

The old man seemed to mull things over in his mind before answering. "We got the tapes, Ichiro?" he asked without looking at the elder Yamamoto.

"Hai, Nakamura-san," Ichiro responded, but Nicky heard, "Yes, Mr. Nakamura."

It was jarring to Nicky now that he recognized what was going on. He saw Ichiro's lips move; saw the words framed in Japanese, but he heard it in perfect English.

"Okay, then, kid," the old man replied. "Why don't we wait until tomorrow and you can see for yourself?"

Nicky's eyes flashed in protest.

"I know," Mr. Nakamura said with an upraised palm. "But it's late already. You need your rest. I promise I'll be back here first thing in the morning and I'll show you the tapes personally. All your questions will be answered then. Deal?"

Nicky looked at his mentor with speculation. One the one hand, he wanted to know what happened to his attempted murderer. On the other, he was getting pretty tired. As he looked down at himself for the first time, he noticed the intravenous line that started near the crook of his left elbow and snaked up to a bag that hung on a metal pole by his bed. The bag dripped a clear liquid into the line slowly like an annoying leaky faucet. It suddenly occurred to him that he had to pee.

Nicky looked back at the old man and blinked once in the affirmative.

The old man smiled. "Alright," he said. "I'm gettin' the fuck out of here. I hate hospitals."

Nicky rolled his eyes and fought with all his might not to laugh. Though his mouth might not show it, his body would convulse and he didn't want anyone to think he was having a seizure or something. He pointed at the Yamamoto sisters and beckoned them to his side. The came to stand by Sakiko. He looked at Tamiko with questioning eyes, but didn't presume anything. He beckoned his mother over and pulled her down to rest her forehead against his before gently nudging her away and looking pointedly at the door.

"No, Nicky, I'm staying," she said authoritatively.

Nicky pointed at the three girls by his side. He knew the sisters would stay because he asked, but he wasn't sure what Sakiko would do. She gave him a smirk and crossed her arms across her perfect breasts, effectively announcing her position to the room. She was staying as well. He looked back at his mother.

Sally sighed, but nodded. "Okay, baby," she said. "But I'll see you first thing in the morning and I won't take no for an answer."

Nicky blinked once. Sally smiled and walked toward the door. When she disappeared, he looked pointedly at Ichiro. The Yamamoto father didn't see him at first because he was following behind Sally. Kasumi cleared her throat to get his attention. The older man's eyes went wide for just a moment when he saw Nicky's beckoning hand. He composed himself, straightened his clothes, and approached. Nicky was already writing on the paper when the older man arrived by his side.

It took Nicky a moment to write down the things he wanted to say to the older man. When he was done, he showed the paper to Ichiro. The older man gave Nicky a tight smile and nodded slightly as he read the words on the paper:

[Tulips]

[Hazelnut Chocolate]

[Medium Rare Steak]

[Salad with Ranch]

[Key Lime Pie]

[Rosé Wine]

"Don't worry, Nicky," Mayumi said. "Father is the perfect gentleman."

The girls' father shot Mayumi a mock-glare but softened his expression when he saw the grin on his daughter's face. He nodded once more and walked out of the room. Goro Tanaka hadn't said anything throughout the encounter, but Nicky gave him a thumbs up and a wink of thanks. Before the big man and his wife could leave the room, however, he turned and hugged his daughter. Placing a kiss on her forehead, he turned her toward the other three girls and nudged her in their direction.

The beautiful goddess had a deep blush on her face that crept up from her neck, but she looked at Nicky. Nicky blinked once.

"I think that means if you want to, you can stay," Sakiko translated for him.

"I think I would like that," Tamiko said in her tinkling voice.

She looked up at her father who just gave her a soft smile. The big man looked back at Nicky with a hard expression. Nicky returned the stare with a determined one of his own.

"Mr. Yamada, I think that look means Nicky has only the best intentions toward your daughter," Kasumi said.

"And that he won't let anything happen to her," Mayumi added.

"Neither will we," Sakiko chimed in. "She's safe with us, sir."

Nicky knew they were speaking Japanese, but the big man spoke in English. "She is my pride and joy, as you Americans would say," he said in his trademark baritone voice. "She is all the family my wife and I have left. I want her to be happy."

Without another word, the big man ushered his wife out of the room as he followed behind.

"On behalf of my parents and I, we're just glad you're okay, Nick," Kai said as he approached the bed. "Who would have thought you'd have to take a hammer kick to the head to shut you up?" He grinned playfully and Nicky rolled his eyes. Nicky scribbled a single word on the paper.

[Asshole]

Kai laughed. "We will see you tomorrow, my friend. Get some rest."

Nicky winked at him and gave his parents a thumbs up.

"I think that means 'thank you for coming'," Sakiko translated and Nicky blinked once.

The Saito's were the last to leave. Nicky sighed with relief. If he was being honest with himself, he was feeling a bit tired. Kasumi and Mayumi joined Tamiko where she sat on a cushioned bench along the wall next to the right side of his bed. They began to speak in low tones so Nicky couldn't hear. Sakiko stayed by his side. When Nicky grabbed the portable urinal hanging off the side of the bedrail, Sakiko rolled her eyes, but blushed slightly. That's when Nicky realized the doctor was still in the room.

Nicky looked up at the tall Vietnamese man who looked down at him quizzically. "Something on your mind, doc?" Sakiko asked. She seemed to read Nicky's mind because that's almost the exact question he wanted to ask.

"I, uh, yes, actually," Dr. Nguyen said. "You can understand me right now, right?" he asked. "I'm speaking Japanese." Nicky blinked once. "What about now? I'm speaking Vietnamese." Nicky blinked once. The man's accent, tone, and sentence structure hadn't changed. "What about now? I'm speaking Mongolian."

"How many fuckin' languages do you speak?" Sakiko asked as Nicky blinked once again.

"Many," the doctor replied. "Ab kya hoga? Main hindee bol raha hoon."

Nicky blinked twice.

"So that's a no on Hindi," the doc replied. "Fascinating."

"Doctor," Sakiko said. "I don't mean to be rude, but Nicky is tired. If there's nothing else you need from him concerning his injuries, he'd like to get some rest."

Nicky felt an unexpected swelling of pride for Sakiko at that moment. She seemed to read his intentions like a book.

"Yes," the doctor replied. "Yes, I'm sorry. I'll have the nurse come in and give you some morphine for the pain, Mr. Devore, but I would like to speak to you more tomorrow about this sudden ability of yours, if it's not too much trouble?"

Nicky looked up at Sakiko. When she met his eyes, he marveled at her ability to seem to know exactly what he wanted to say. "Let's see how he's feeling then. Agreed?"

Nicky blinked once in confirmation. The man nodded and turned on his heel. The door clicked softly behind him as he left.

"How did you do that?" Kasumi asked, coming up beside Sakiko.

"Do what?" Sakiko asked.

"Know exactly what he wanted to say," Mayumi asked, coming alongside Sakiko opposite her sister.

The goth girl shrugged. "His intentions were pretty much painted on his face like a toddler's art project. At least to me, anyway."

Sakiko had taken the urinal from Nicky and started to pull his covers back and his hospital gown up. Nicky couldn't help the blush that crept up his cheeks when she took in his manhood for the first time. Not to mention her having to help him relieve himself. That act alone will pop the balloon ego of any man no matter how big his head has gotten.

Sakiko gasped when she saw his penis. "Holy fuck," she replied. "How the fuck did you two get that big ass monster inside of you?"

"It's not as hard as you might think," Mayumi said.

"You just have to make sure you're wet enough so it slides right in," Kasumi added with a playful smack to Sakiko's ass.

Tamiko stifled a hiccuping gasp and the trio of girls turned to look at her. She had her face turned away but she was beet red. She was so embarrassed that if Nicky didn't know any better, he'd think she was having a stroke.

Nicky took the urinal from Sakiko with a shaky hand and did his business. The punk-haired goth-girl watched with detached fascination. When he was done, he went to remove the half full urinal but Sakiko beat him to it. With one hand on the container, she asked, "Do you need to, um, wipe it, or something?" She blushed slightly.

Nicky wasn't normally the sort to play sexual pranks on people. He had more respect than that. However, considering the amount of teasing she gave him earlier, he figured she'd earned it. He blinked once, very slowly and with exaggeration.

The porcelain-skinned beauty's blush deepened but she didn't hesitate. She grabbed some tissues from the bedside table and began to wipe the tip of his penis clean. He choked back a guttural groan as his shaft began to fill with blood.

With a playful nibble of her bottom lip, Kasumi took the container out of Sakiko's grasp and went to empty it in the toilet. Mayumi had moved to the other side of Nicky's bed and with a wink, reached down and grasped the base of his rising member. Sakiko started to move her hand away but Mayumi stopped her with her free hand. She grabbed Sakiko's right hand and moved it to encircle the shaft just above her other hand.

Sakiko blushed a deeper shade of red. "Is it... is it supposed to do that?" she asked timidly as she watched the fleshy member continue to grow.

"You mean you don't know?" Kasumi asked as she returned to the bedside.

Sakiko's eyes flashed in anger for the briefest of moments before shaking her head softly. "I've never--"

"You're a virgin!?" the sisters exclaimed in unison.

"So am I," said a tinkling voice from behind Sakiko. Tamiko was blushing heavily as well but she didn't look away from Nicky's now almost hard shaft.

"Well," Kasumi said, "not to be insensitive, but we kind of expected that from you."

"But not from her," Mayumi said, pointing at Sakiko. "I can't believe you're a virgin."

"It's not like I haven't ever had sex before," Sakiko said almost defiantly. "Just not with a boy," she said quietly.

Tamiko gasped in shock again. "You're a lesbian!?"

"No," Sakiko shot back and growled in frustration. She looked down at Nicky who was watching the conversation play out with particular interest. He gently slid his hand down the inside of her left arm before grasping her fingers. She narrowed her eyes at him but didn't pull her hand away. "You're enjoying this a little too much, husband," she said with a wicked grin.

Nicky widened his eyes in shock.

"Oh, you didn't know?" Sakiko said coquettishly as she began to stroke his shaft.

Mayumi smiled in shocked playfulness as she matched Sakiko's awkward strokes.

"Yes," Sakiko told Nicky with devilish smile. "What my father wouldn't tell you during the fight was that when you beat him and the others, you would be required to marry us."

"REALLY!?!?" the sisters shrieked in delight.

"Yes, really," Sakiko replied as she looked the sisters and winked. When she looked back at Nicky, her eyes were surprisingly full of warmth. Then, she leaned down and took the tip of his rock-hard shaft into her mouth and sucked.

Nicky was so shocked by her revelation that he didn't even realize that his orgasm had snuck up on him so quickly after the first. His body tensed and he unloaded into Sakiko's mouth. She squeaked around his member and started to pull away but the sisters both put a hand to the back of her head to keep her there.

Nicky's body locked up as the orgasm rocked through him. Every spasm of pleasure sent waves of fire dancing along his injuries, resulting in an oxymoronic concoction of pleasure and pain.

Sakiko struggled only briefly at the hands that held her in place, forcing her to swallow the milky liquid shooting from Nicky's shaft. Her squeals of protest soon transitioned to moans of delight as, by the end of Nicky's orgasm, she was hungrily swallowing his spunk, sucking on his shaft as if she were trying to pull the thickest of milkshakes through a straw to get the very last drop. The sisters released her head and she kept on sucking.

When Nicky was just at the point that the pain began to override the pleasure, Sakiko released his tip with a loud slurp. He was breathing heavily through his nostrils as he tried to catch his breath.

"You were right," Sakiko said to the sisters in mild surprise as she wiped her lips with the back of her hand. "It is delicious." She replaced her hand on Nicky's shaft and held it like it was a prized possession.

"Told you," Mayumi said with a devious wink.

A portly nurse walked in at that moment and paused only briefly as she took in the scene with surprise. Tamiko was still sitting on the bench. She looked horrified that she had been caught doing something lewd, despite the fact that she hadn't taken part. Sakiko stood her ground but blushed deeply. Kasumi and Mayumi just grinned at the woman and leaned down to lick a bit of post-orgasmic cum that had gathered like a cloudy diamond on the tip of Nicky's shaft. The nurse didn't seem to be fazed in the slightest, however, as she held up a needle-tipped syringe and inserted it into Nicky's IV line. She eyed him with a knowing smirk.

"Something to help you sleep. Not that you need it now," she said, eyeing the four women in the room. "But also something for the pain." Looking at the girls, she added, "Behave yourselves," and left.

The sisters giggled uncontrollably. Sakiko chuckled slightly. Even Tamiko smiled shyly.

Then, the shy angelic beauty shocked everyone by looking at the sisters and saying, "When it's my turn, if you hold my head like you did Kiki's, I'll rip your tits off and feed them to Nicky for dinner."

The room snapped into an abrupt silence. Shocked faces turned to look at Tamiko. Even Nicky, his eyelids starting to droop from exhaustion, gave the timid girl a surprised raise of his eyebrows.

"I don't know if I'll like the taste or not," she protested, blushing again. "If I don't, I want to be able to spit it out."

"When it's your turn??" Sakiko asked. "Not if?"

"Well, it's inevitable, isn't it? If he's going to be our husband I'm sure I'll have to, um, do that for him at some point."