Organism X Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just imagine yourself anywhere else, she thought. This too shall pass. Just breathe.

Her assailant giggled and slipped her hand past the hem of her shorts. Melissa felt dexterous fingers begin to rub her pussy, sending the same hot need through her body as the hand on her breast, but magnified a hundred fold.

Melissa arched her back and squealed through the duct tape gag. Her pussy was still raw and sensitive from the assault she received from Lily and this new wave of pleasure only hit her even harder.

"Look at you go," Lindsay said. "I guess I can't turn you. Bummer. But I can drive you nuts."

The last thing Melissa saw was Lindsay's eyes fill completely with striking green light. Then her vision went blank.

When she awoke, it felt as if some time had passed. Lindsay paced about the room, looking at her phone. When she noticed Melissa, her eyes lit up.

"Oh good, I thought I'd really fucked you up."

The girl bounded over, giving Melissa a good look at her body. The girl strained the tight red shirt she wore, her large breasts seeming desperate to erupt out of the top. Megan and Lily were the same way. All these girls looked like they had nearly superhuman curves.

"I'm conflicted," Lindsay said. "On the one hand, I'm supposed to be watching you and keeping you quiet."

Lindsay cupped Melissa's cheek and picked at the duct tape gag.

"On the other hand, I'm bored as shit and you're the only other person around. So how's about this, you promise not to scream and we can talk. Deal?"

These girls sure like making deals, Melissa thought ruefully. Still, she desperately wanted to know more. She nodded her head.

Lindsay ripped the gag off, stinging Melissa's lips and making her yelp slightly.

"How ya feeling?" Lindsay asked.

"What did you do to her?"

"Alright, we're just diving right in. No pleasantries or anything. Cool."

"Well?"

"I think you've got a pretty good idea," Lindsay said. "Ask me another question, or I might get frisky again."

Lindsay traced her fingers around the swells of Melissa's breasts to emphasize her point.

"What are you?"

"Basic question, but fair, I guess."

Lindsay paced through the room, considering her answer. Melissa took the opportunity to slide her phone under her butt, working it to left side by sliding her hips.

"So I don't know much. I can't give you some long villain speech like in the movies," Lindsay said. "Here's what happened to me."

Melissa made sure Lindsay was not looking directly at her and reached her bound hands over to her phone on her left side. It was an uncomfortable stretch, but she managed it.

"So it was the middle of one of my English classes. I had to use the bathroom, as it happens. Well I squat down on the toilet, pull out my phone, and settle in."

Melissa could barely see the phone screen if she strained her eyes to the left. Even so, her thigh obscured the bottom quarter of it from view.

Just focus on hitting the home button.

Melissa felt along the base of her phone and found the circular indent, pressing it with her middle fingertip.

"Anyways," Lindsay continued. "All of a sudden, I'm taking in the world's most lively dildo. I fight it.

I lose. This thing decides we should spend some long-term quality time together."

"So what did it do to you?" Melissa asked, trying to keep Lindsay engaged.

"Why it popped my cherry! Just kidding, some fuck named Brad did that back in tenth grade."

Melissa took a deep breath and tried to replicate the pattern of her password on the phone. She felt her phone vibrate, indicating a wrong entry.

Damn.

"So what did happen?" Melissa asked.

"I think you pretty much saw what happened when we did it to your little friend."

Melissa held back her anger.

"But once it was inside."

"Mmm, that's the fun part. Once it's inside and all connected, you get horny. Not like a little horny either. Like hornier than you've ever felt before. At least I did. Your whole body starts to heat up and ache. Then you start to change."

Melissa felt the vibration of another failed attempt. How much longer could she rely on Lindsay being distracted? She had to delay.

"What changes?"

Lindsay slipped off her leather jacket and pulled the skin-right red shirt off of her, revealing a pair of massive, perky breasts to the light. Melissa was shocked by just how curvaceous the girl was.

"When I woke up yesterday morning, I was a b-cup. I was a pudgy, unremarkable chick with only her sense of humor to help her out. Now look at me!"

Melissa failed to unlock her phone again. She was getting nervous. How many times did she have until it locked out for good? She never could remember.

"The worm did that?"

"I can't think of anything else that caused this. Besides, it was the same with the other girls. I'm guessing it's happening to your friend right now!"

It was hard to imagine Erin rocking that kind of body. In her stomach, Melissa felt a deep, sinking emptiness as she thought of the fate she had left her friend to.

"So is that it? You get a worm in your pussy and turn into a playboy model?"

"If it was, there wouldn't be two dead kids on campus."

"You killed them?" Melissa asked, slightly shocked despite all she had seen.

"Not me. The brown haired bitch who turned your friend. I just put someone in the hospital as far as I know."

"But why?"

"It's not like we can help it," Lindsay said, idly stroking her breasts. "We just take a little more out of boys when we fuck. Just like we leave a little more in girls."

"But what do you get out of it?"

"I don't know. I just know it feels really good and it lets me put more worms in pretty little things like yourself."

Lindsay sauntered over, but she seemed more focused on pleasuring herself than paying attention to Melissa.

Melissa typed in her password, taking her time on this attempt. She held her breath and waited for the vibration. It never came.

She was in.

8.

"Are you okay?" Jon asked.

He was on top of Ellie, his knees straddling her. When he looked at her, his gaze never seemed to meet her eyes. Right now, he was eyeing her neck.

"Me? I'm fine," Ellie said.

What else was there to say?

"Good," Jon said.

He swooped down and pulled Ellie close for a wet kiss, his tongue jabbing into her mouth like a worm.

A worm. Ellie shivered, thinking about the creature on the path.

Jon was getting excited again, moving against her with his hips and searching with his hands for the boundary where Ellie would push him away. That boundary was slowly eroding.

Ellie felt long fingers caress just below her small breasts. This exact move, down to the light flicking of Jon's fingertips, had repeated in every one of their makeout sessions in the last week. The boy clearly wanted something.

Ellie thought back to the moment outside Dunwich hall. Of Lindsay, planting both her hands on Ellie's chest. It had to be a daydream, but it felt so real. Why would she imagine that? Why did it feel like a memory, not imagination?

John ran his tongue up Ellie's throat in that moment and squeezed her torso just below her breast hard. His hand just barely rested against Elie's small mound of flesh.

Two weeks prior, Ellie had never even kissed a boy. Now here she was, having every last one of her boundaries pushed to the limit. Where did it stop?

It stops when he fucks you.

It was Bethany's voice that said that. Ellie hated that even in her own head, Bethany was judging her.

She also knew the voice was true. Jon was not going to stop until he took everything from her. Every boundary. Every experience.

No, Ellie thought. Not yet.

Elli grabbed Jon's hand and pulled away from his kiss. She could feel the rosy glow on her cheeks, the involuntary excitement of her body around him. She could feel the power he had over her.

"We need to talk," she said.

"Oh?"

"How far do you want to go?"

Jon considered this for a moment and then spoke.

"As far as you're comfortable."

So all the way.

"Jon, I don't think I want to have sex right now," Ellie said.

"That's fine. We can just makeout."

"No, I mean right now in my life. Maybe later."

"Oh."

Ellie felt the breath leave her. Inside the room, the only sounds that could be heard were the trickle of rain and the constant low hum of the AC unit.

"Maybe later, just not now."

"How much later?"

Jon's words were sharp and direct.

"I don't know. Maybe a few months, maybe a few years. I just know I'm not ready right now. The same goes for, like, touching each other's stuff and oral and all."

"Oh." Jon repeated.

"Are you mad?"

Jon hopped off the bed and shook his head.

"Not at all, I just misread this situation."

"Misread?"

"Well Yeah. I figured we'd hook up and just dive right into it. I was thinking something casual."

"What? Why would you think that?"

Jon shrugged. He was smirking at her. Ellie hated that goddamn smirk.

"I guess you seemed cute and pretty into me. I don't know, guess it wasn't in the cards."

"You're breaking up with me?"

"It's nothing personal. Trust me. I just don't want to be pinned down with someone who isn't-isn't as adventurous as me."

Don't let him hurt you, Bethany's voice whispered in Ellie's mind.

Ellie could feel useless tears coming, but she refused to give in now, in front of Jon. Why was this crumbling so fast? Had she done something wrong.

"I could be that adventurous," Ellie murmured. "I could be casual. Please, give me a chance."

Jon's eyes widened for a moment. His smirk fell away and he suddenly looked taken aback and a little sad.

"No," he said. "I can see it now. I should have seen it earlier. You're the type of girl that gloms onto a boy of her dreams and settles in for the long run. The church girl type. I'm not taking that from you."

Don't let him hurt you.

Ellie clenched her fists, desperate to fight back her tears. Why did she even care? It had only been two weeks.

Because he made you feel wanted.

"You don't know me," Ellie snapped. "I'm not that girl. I don't have to be."

"But you want to be," Jon said.

"No I don't!" Ellie shouted. "I'm not some dumb little bitch that everyone treats like a baby sister. I hate that."

Jon said nothing. His expression had not changed.

"Just give me a chance," Ellie choked. "I'll do things."

"No," Jon said. Then he walked out of the room.

Ellie ran to the door, readied herself to chase after him, to give him a piece of her mind. She held the doorknob, her fingers trembling, then she stepped back.

She didn't go after him. She stayed in her room and cried until her roommate got back a long while later.

She did this because she knew he was right.

9.

Haley was in the process of opening the door to her room when the message came in on the group chat. It was from Melissa.

"Hey guys, I'm at Carter 126. Can't explain now, but I'm feeling super uncomfortable. Can someone come by?"

Haley furrowed her brow and gazed at her phone screen.

"What's wrong, what's the matter?" Jessie asked.

"One of my friends on our group chat just asked someone to go get her. She's feeling really uncomfortable or something. Here."

Haley showed Jessie the message. At that moment, Bethany Eastwood popped out of her room and rushed over.

"You saw it too?" Bethany asked.

"Yeah! Do you know what's going on?"

Bethany suddenly noticed Jessie hovering behind Haley and cocked her head.

"I don't know. She has class in the evening, sometimes it's a while before she gets back."

"Are you heading over?" Haley asked.

"Yeah, you coming too?"

"Sure!"

Jessie rapped Haley on the shoulder.

"Can I talk to you real quick?" She asked.

"What's up?"

"Privately."

Bethany gave both of them a weird look.

"Hi," she said. "This is kind of an urgent thing right now."

"I know," Jessie said, dragging Haley into the room and slamming the door.

"What's wrong with you!" Haley snapped.

"Carter 126. That's my hallway."

"So what?"

"It's ground zero for the worms. My roommate. My next door neighbors. Even the RA is turned."

"Oh God," Haley said, suddenly looking like she was going to be sick.

"Haley," Bethany called from the other side. "Sweetheart? We need to go."

"Carter 126 is the room of Emily Bloom and Megan Jensen. They're both turned. If your friend is there," Jessie trailed off.

"But she texted!"

"It's a trap! They're trying to lure you guys in to save your friend, but when you get there, she'll be stuffed full of worms and helping them out."

"Haley, I'm heading out. If you want to help, you can. If not, that's fine," Bethany said.

Jessie scowled.

"Who the hell is she?"

"She's one of my friends, be nice!"

"I am being nice. I'm trying to keep you and her from running right into this fucking thing."

"Alright," Bethany said. "I guess I'm helping her alone."

Haley bolted out the door and ran to stop her friend.

"Wait!" She cried. "Just wait a second."

Jessie followed her out, but kept her distance.

"What, Haley? We need to go."

"That's the thing," Haley said. "We can't."

"What? Why?"

Jessie groaned and shook her head.

"She's not going to believe you," She said.

"Believe what? What are you talking about?"

Haley looked down at her shoes, suddenly at a loss for words. It's not like she could just explain the last few hours. It still sounded crazy to her.

"It's hard to explain."

"Well explain quickly, we've got to go."

"You're not going to believe me," Haley said softly.

"Haley, what's up?"

"Your friend got attacked on the path," Jessie said, stepping forward. "She was attacked by my roommate, but I managed to save her. That's pretty much where the story stops being believable, but we need you to listen."

Jessie suddenly looked commanding and powerful, despite being considerably shorter than Bethany. The wooden sword in her hands helped, but it was her eyes that really hammered home the point. They were two points of blue fire.

"Okay, Fine," Bethany relented.

Jessie explained most of the story, but Haley added bits and pieces. Several times, Haley expected her friend to turn around and never look back. To call them crazy and wash her hands of everything. It would have been understandable.

Bethany never did run away. She listened intently and quietly until both girls were done talking.

"Crazy, right?" Haley asked. "You can think so."

"No," Bethany said. She gazed down at the ground pensively.

"The worm. What did you say it looked like?"

"Greenish black, about six or seven inches long, about two or three inches thick. Shaped like a dick," Jessie said.

"It's exactly the same," Bethany muttered.

"You've seen one too?" Haley asked.

Bethany nodded.

"On the path. It attacked me and a friend, but we killed it."

"Well that's something,"Jessie said. "What do you want to bet that's the same one my roommate tried to put in you, Haley?"

Haley nodded.

Bethany scratched her head and glanced at her phone once more, before looking up at both girls.

"I'm still going to help her."

"Oh you can't be fucking serious," Jessie said.

"Bethany, you can't. They'll just get you too."

"If Melissa and these other girls are infected, they need to go to the hospital. Mel's my friend and I'm not going to just leave her to suffer."

"They don't seem to be suffering much," Jessie muttered.

"Either way, she's my roommate. If she's infected like you say she is, it's not like I can avoid her."

"Fair. I learned that first hand," Jessie said.

"You can't go," Haley pleaded. "We're already going to the police. They can help."

"That's going to take too long. Besides, they probably won't buy it."

"They're going to turn you. You understand that right?" Jessie said, flustered.

"Maybe, But probably not," Bethany said. "But at least I tried to help Mel. Now I can go alone, or you guys can help. Seems better if we stick together though."

Haley looked to Jessie, eyes wide.

"No. Come on. This is such a bad idea."

"I'm going too," Haley said.

"You literally almost got turned an hour ago. Now you're serving yourself up on a silver platter."

"It's the right thing to do. I was fortunate to have you, maybe Melissa can have us."

"Jesus, you're both serious."

They nodded.

Jessie looked down at the tip of the wooden sword. It was caked in green fluid.

"Fine," she said. "Fine. But if it looks bad, which it will, we're leaving, no questions asked. Okay?"

"Sure," Bethany said.

10.

"Ah shit," Eliza said.

"What? What is it?"

Penny gripped her softball bat tightly.

"Melissa's in trouble."

"Who is Melissa?"

"Melissa Lee? Do you know her?"

Penny shook her head. She had the bat raised over her head.

"Can you put the fucking bat down? I don't even know why you brought that thing. It's not like we're going to be fighting Lindsay."

"What if there are more worms? What if there's something worse?"

"Why would there be more worms? You know what? No, it doesn't matter. Melissa Lee is a friend who lives in my hall. She's Bethany Eastwood's roommate."

"Who is Bethany Eastwood?"

Eliza facepalmed and began walking in the direction of Carter Hall. The two girls were standing in admission field, an open patch of grass that separated upper-classman housing from the freshman and sophomore dorms. During the day, the field was liable to host the frisby golf team or morning yoga, but now it was abandoned save for the two of them.

Despite her confidence, Eliza was shaken up from the past few hours. The worm incident especially needled at her. The creature, whatever it was, had been so aggressive. And what was it trying to do? It didn't bite either of them, despite clearly having a mouth. So what was its aim in crawling all over Penny?

Something told Eliza that Sweet Wormengarde was a bigger danger than Cece Ramirez thought.

"Who are these girls?" Penny asked, pushing the subject.

"Do you know anyone on this campus?"

"What is that supposed to mean?" Penny cried. "I know plenty of people. Either way, what's up with your friend? I thought we were going after Lindsay."

"Melissa just texted our group chat saying she was feeling really uncomfortable in Carter 126. She's probably cornered by some horny geek and needs an out. She's a sweet girl."

Penny tailed behind Eliza, breathing heavily. She already felt exhausted from the past hour and Eliza kept a face pace in her trek across campus. Penny could already feel a sheen of sweat across her face, arms and legs.

"So you're just abandoning our quest this quickly?"

Eliza giggled. It was the first true laughter Penny ever heard from the girl.

"Abandoning our quest? You really are a nerd. And no, I'm not abandoning our quest," Eliza said, stretching out her arms in mock grandiosity. "I'm making a detour to help a friend because we're close by. Then we're finding that bitch."

"That's kind of mean," Penny said.

"What part?"

"Calling Lindsay a bitch," Penny said, her eyes downcast. "We don't know what's up with her."

"She put my friend in the hospital. Probably. And she left a giant leech for you in your panties drawer. Besides, you're the one with the bat."

"For the worms!" Penny cried.

"Sure. All those worms we'll totally be seeing. Right," Eliza said. "Look, I'll give her a chance to explain herself, but it better be a good explanation. As of now, she put Micah in the hospital and she fucked with you. I'm not okay with that."

Penny blushed. While Eliza could be a cruel little elf, it felt good to know she was cared about.

"Thanks," Penny said.

"Sure thing," Eliza said.

They walked off the admission field and turned up the path towards the administration building and, beyond it, Carter Hall. The rain had faded away, leaving a quiet world in its wake.

1...34567...11