Organism X Ch. 09

Story Info
Experiments, a rescue mission, and a surprise visitor.
7.3k words
4.75
13.8k
11

Part 9 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 03/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Yeah, yeah, yeah. I know it's been like three months since the last chapter. I don't really have a good defense for it taking so long. The only thing I can say is that the delay wasn't for lack of trying. Trust me, there are at least three or four drafts of this chapter lying around, each one a minimum of ten pages (most upwards of thirty). The chapter ends on a cliff-hanger, but hopefully one that will be resolved sooner than...um...three months. Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy!

1

"No more, please!"

Tears streamed down the secretary's rosy cheeks. Spittle dribbled from her plump red lips.

She was a pretty little thing with a tight body and golden blonde hair put up in a conservative bun. There was an engagement ring on her left ring finger with a diamond much too big for a secretary's salary. Lindsay wondered what kind of big-wig the woman had managed to snag.

Whoever it was, he was about to lose his sweet fiancee. Lindsay cupped the woman's cheek and forced her into a tight kiss. As she did so, the infected woman channeled her newfound power into her lips, sending pure arousal into the secretary.

It had been two days since Lindsay Maycomb had been infected by the strange form of parasite that was now spreading like wildfire across the campus of Bailey College. Those two days had been the most bizarre yet thrilling days of Lindsay's life.

Lindsay remembered how the slimy, hot bulk of her parasite pried open her folds and slithered into her womanhood. The invasion had been terrifying at the time, but as she thought back on it now, Lindsay desperately wished she could go back and live through it all over again.

Instead, she would have to settle for the second-best thing: giving a worm to another. Lindsay felt the cute secretary wiggle under her touch, the woman's body giving in to the pleasure wrought by Lindsay's ability while she fought to stay conscious. This one was going to be fun to turn.

A tap on Lindsay's shoulder broke her out of her revelry. She turned and looked, seeing Leah Bardot nod her head. Leah Bardot was patient zero for the infection ravaging Bailey College's female population. A beautiful brunette whose appearance and body had only been enhanced by the worm infesting her pussy, Leah was the infected' ringleader. She was also the woman responsible for Lindsay's own infection.

"We don't have much time, Lindsay. Turn her already."

Lindsay sighed. She could play with the pretty blonde secretary for hours before turning her. But time was of the essence and Leah had other targets she wanted to hit that day.

"Ugh, fine," Lindsay said.

Lindsay gave the secretary one final kiss, tender and sweet, and then whispered in the woman's ear.

"This is going to make you so fucking hot."

The secretary whimpered and began struggling against the pair of infected college girls, but it was hopeless. Between Leah and Lindsay, they had more than enough strength to overpower the secretary. Besides, the poor woman was much too weak from the combined ministrations of the two infected girls.

Lindsay reached down and unzipped the backpack at her feet. Peering into the shadowy main pocket, she could see the movement of glistening bodies. The backpack was filled with parasites. Seeing the worms squirm in the backpack caused Lindsay to feel a sudden emptiness in her core.

Remembering gestating a worm in her own body sent a shiver of deep longing through Lindsay's soul. The first time she carried a worm inside her belly was shortly after her turning. It had been two days since Lindsay pinned down a bookish redhead named Emily Bloom and used her parasite to turn the girl into a sex goddess.

The thought made Lindsay's pussy slick with pleasure.

"It's so much more fun to turn a girl when you grow the worm yourself," Lindsay said idly.

"Just turn her already," Leah responded.

It was then that the secretary spoke up.

"I'll pay you anything. My husband is in finance. Just let me go!"

"Oh yeah?" Lindsay said. She reached into the backpack and felt around for the thickest worm she could find. She grabbed it by the bulbous head and felt its body coil around her forearm like a snake. "Do you love your husband, honey?"

"Of course!" The woman squeaked. "And he would do anything to keep me safe. We have money. We have connections. We have--" the woman trailed off as she caught sight of the creature Lindsay was pulling out of the backpack.

The parasites responsible for the corruption of girls like Lindsay Maycomb and Leah Bardot were around six inches long. They had smooth, tubular bodies with bulging, mushroom-like heads. Each worm was dark green - almost black and covered in a layer of bright, bio-luminescent slime.

"What the hell is that?" The secretary cried.

Her voice was thick with disgust.

Lindsay held the parasitic worm up to the light and admired its form. What a powerful and unique creature. Locked within the body of each worm was the ability to completely remake a woman. The makings of a sex goddess we're locked in this slimy tube of flesh, just waiting to be released on a helpless, unwitting subject.

Turning towards the pretty blonde secretary, Lindsay smiled brightly. She could feel the worm growing excited on her forearm. It could sense the untouched female body, ready for bonding.

"To answer your question," Lindsay said, standing up and creeping closer to the secretary. "This is your new best friend."

"What? What does that mean?"

Leah cupped her hand over the secretary's mouth and motioned for Lindsay to stick the worm in.

"No more questions," Leah said. "We're running out of time."

"Megan's right, you really are no fun," Lindsay said.

She lunged forward and reached under the secretary's pleated skirt. She fished around, savoring the supple flesh of the woman's thighs. Then Lindsay touched the woman's panties; without hesitation, Lindsay snatched the garment with her fingers and ripped it away, exposing the woman's slick pussy.

"No, stop! You can't touch there."

Lindsay grinned and brought her face close to the secretary's.

"Are you going to stop me?"

To hammer her point home, Lindsay slid her index finger back and forth along the secretary's pussy. As she did so, she focused on channeling her metal energy through the tip of her finger into the woman's soft flesh.

Lindsay's infection had given her many things: a gorgeous and strong body, full breasts, and a new, electric confidence. It had also given her something else: a special power. Simply by focusing her mind, she was capable of channeling energy through her body into the bodies of others. That energy drove men and women alike insane with lust.

Now, Lindsay Maycomb was taking full advantage of her power to drive the secretary insane.

The secretary tossed her head back, her dainty little mouth forming a soundless 'oh' as unnatural pleasure radiated up her body. Seeing the opportunity, Lindsay shoved her entire index finger in the woman's sex. As she did so, Lindsay ramped up the energy in her finger, filling the secretary with her strange power.

The woman screamed and her legs nearly gave out. Had it not been for Leah's support, she would have collapsed on the ground in a puddle of her own lust.

"Stop playing around!" Leah said. "Turn her or give that worm to me!"

Lindsay rolled her eyes. Leah seemed dead set on removing every bit of fun from the process of turning another woman. What was the point if not enjoyment? Whatever, there would be plenty of time for fun later.

The secretary sputtered out a few final protests, drool leaking from both edges of her mouth. The girl was a complete mess.

"N-n-nuh more. Can't take it."

"Sorry," Lindsay said. "That's not an option."

She brought her arm holding the worm up underneath the woman's skirt, positioning the creature's head directly between her legs. The worm clearly smelled the secretary's pussy juices and reacted like a striking cobra. The bulbous head of the monstrosity slammed against the secretary's lubricated vagina, pushing past her folds with a lovely squelching sound.

The secretary began to buck and flail wildly, jerking herself free of Leah's grasp, but it was too late. Even as the woman fumbled at her crotch, the slimy invader moved deeper. Its entire head was inside the woman's pussy, and it was gaining ground quickly. The secretary clawed at it, her fingers sliding off its mucus covered bulk harmlessly. Within thirty seconds, the last of the creature slipped between the secretary's folds, forever becoming a part of her.

The secretary slumped to her hands and knees and cried futilely before her entire body stiffened and she collapsed in a fetal position. The worm had reached her womb. Lindsay remembered how her own worm had forced its fat bulk past her cervix and meshed it flesh with hers. There would be no rescuing the secretary from her fate now.

"Here, help me put her in the stall," Leah said.

Lindsay took one side of the secretary and Leah took another. It was not hard moving such a small woman. Besides, Lindsay felt stronger than ever.

They plopped the woman on the toilet and closed the bathroom stall. Then they slipped out of the one-person bathroom and left the building through a side exit.

Ten minutes later, both women were enjoying the cool morning breeze while walking down the path.

"Remember, we need you at five thirty," Leah said. "Until then, try to stay out of trouble."

"Five thirty, Montrose Hall, right?"

Leah nodded.

"Cool. Until then, I might just sleep."

"Oh?" Leah raised an eyebrow. "You don't look tired."

Truth be told, Lindsay was brimming with energy, but she wanted space. She understood the reason for the sisterhood's new marching orders but executing them was getting stifling. She wanted to stretch her legs and have a little fun.

"It was a late night. Besides, I haven't been back to my room in a while. I wonder if my roommate is dumb enough to come back after last night."

"Probably not. That's another thing: keep a lookout for those girls. Especially— "

Lindsay cut off Leah with a wave of her hand.

"Your roommate? Yeah, we all know you have your sights set on her."

Leah scrunched up her face and let out an angry little grunt.

"I'll keep an eye out," Lindsay said. "But what do I do if I see them?"

"Just let me know, don't do anything else. And try not to get caught by them. Trust me, it's not fun."

Lindsay chuckled, much to Leah's annoyance, and walked away towards her dormitory. Apparently, Leah's dear roommate and former best friend had given her quite the beating the night before. Of course, Leah didn't have a single mark on her body, so it might have all been bullshit. Still, it was funny if true.

The transformed woman walked off, brimming with energy. She felt like she could conquer the world, one lovely, unturned woman at a time.

2

Professor Vanessa Pierce reached classroom 5A and found Molly Dubois sitting patiently at one of the desks. Molly looked up and smiled nervously at Vanessa.

"What are you doing here," Vanessa asked.

Molly shrugged.

"I had a feeling I should be here."

The girl motioned towards the door to the bio lab behind her. Vanessa looked over at the dark, cramped lab and felt a slight shiver.

"You should be at class," Vanessa answered. "But it's good to have you here."

Vanessa walked over the lab door and unlocked it. She took a deep breath and opened the door. Immediately, she caught a whiff of something cloyingly sweet. It made her head spin from just one sniff.

"What is that smell?" Molly asked, huddling in close behind Vanessa.

"Well, there's only one thing it can be."

Vanessa stepped into the room and threw on the lights. Immediately, the small lab was bathed in a sterile fluorescent glow. She scanned the room and felt her blood run cold.

The night before, Professor Vanessa Pierce has taken three mysterious eggs given to her by Molly Dubois and Hunter Miller and placed them in a small terrarium. That terrarium now lay empty, its glass walls smeared with green mucus.

"They hatched," Molly said in a hushed voice.

"Watch your step, they're probably hiding in the lab somewhere."

"What are they?"

"How should I know? You're the one that gave those eggs to me!"

The pair took opposite sides of the lab and began looking frantically for the hatched — whatever the hell these things were. Vanessa kept her eyes fixed on the ground and that is when she noticed the slime. It was the same color as the stuff on the terrarium, but it was fresher. It coated the floor in several crisscrossing trails.

Vanessa knelt, carefully pulled a pen out of her pocket and began to swab it in the unknown slime. At the very least, she could get a sample to inspect later.

As she did this, Vanessa heard a wet, slithering noise. It sounded like something moving towards her, and fast. She turned around just in time to see a dark green creature shaped like a big slug approach her.

"What the hell?" Vanessa said.

The creature slithered towards Vanessa with surprising speed and grace. Within seconds, it crawled from its hiding place under one of the desks to Vanessa's foot, where it stopped. It then raised its bulbous head as if to sniff the air and pointed itself at Vanessa's face.

There was a loud bang from across the room followed by Molly crying out.

"Fuck! It's on me! Professor, can you give me a hand?"

At that moment, the slug in front of Vanessa pounced. It shot forward and coiled around her leg. Its body was warm and slick.

"I'm a little busy," Vanessa called out.

She reached down and tried to bat the slug away, backhanding its bulbous head. The creature recoiled from the blow but held on to Vanessa's leg. In the next moment, it redoubled its effort, slinking up the Professor's pale and shapely thigh. It moved quickly, pointing its bulging head under the hem of her skirt.

"Oh, you can't be serious," Vanessa said.

"Professor!" Molly cried. "There's two of them. They're crawling on me!"

Vanessa ignored her student and grabbed the slug with both hands, squeezing it as hard as she could. She could feel powerful muscles working underneath the slimy surface of the creature. Even with her crushing grip, the creature was squirming its way free.

Meanwhile, Molly was clearly losing her battle.

"Vanessa! I need help, it's—it's—shit!"

Just as Vanessa's slug burst free from her grip, the door to the lab flew open and three girls rushed in. A tall, blonde girl barked an order at her two friends and then rushed over to Professor Pierce.

The girl snatched up the slug as it began to slip under Vanessa's skirt and tossed it against a nearby cabinet. The creature struck the surface hard, falling to the ground and twitching slightly. The blonde girl did not give it a chance to recover. She began stomping on the creature as hard as she could until it was nothing but a mess of pulpy flesh.

Then the girl bent over and extended her hand.

"Bethany Eastwood, nice to meet you."

3

Haley Lewis listened as Bethany explained the entire story to the bewildered professor and her teaching assistant. The two women stared at Bethany, Haley, and Melissa as their story grew wilder and wilder.

On the lab counter to Haley Lewis's left, a terrarium was turned upside down and the last surviving worm was idly wiggling its head in the air. The sight of it made Haley shiver.

It was amazing how dangerous such a seemingly unremarkable creature could be. Had they not arrived at the lab when they did, there might have been two new infected writhing on the floor, caught in the throes of transformation.

Listening to the story, Haley had trouble believing it herself. Until the night prior, it would have sounded like the plot to a bad science fiction film. Now it was all too real.

Finally, Bethany finished speaking and the group fell into an awkward silence. Haley noticed that the teaching assistant, Molly, kept eyeing the remaining worm with a mixture of disgust and fascination.

Professor Pierce broke the silence. She stood up and shook out her long, straight black hair before tossing it up into a bun. She was a beautiful, elegant looking woman. Her eyes were hard and gray, but her face was not unfriendly.

"On one hand, I don't believe a single thing you just told me," Professor Pierce said. "On the other hand, these things just tried to crawl inside of Molly and me. I can't deny that."

Professor Pierce walked over to a cabinet and pulled out a pair of disposable plastic gloves and mask. She put these one and then pulled a scalpel and a pair of tongs from another cabinet.

"The idea that these things are turning college girls into slut monsters seems kind of ridiculous," Pierce grabbed the corpse of one of the other worms from off the laboratory counter. "But then again, so is the idea of a worm crawling into a woman's pussy."

It was at that moment that Haley noticed a fervent gleam in the Professor's eyes. There was a touch of hunger and excitement.

"Also," Professor Pierce continued. "I've lived in coastal Virginia all my life and I've been a biologist for nearly half of it. I've never seen these things before. They're big, they have heard but no apparent mouth, and they hatch and develop at a startling rate."

Molly leaned over and whispered in Haley's ear. "She's getting in one of her moods again."

Professor Pierce ignored the remark and dangled the battered worm carcass in the air, making its tail wiggle and bounce.

"Molly help me crack, this sucker open. We'll get to the bottom of these critters."

"Yes Professor," Molly answered dutifully. She stepped over to the Pierce and turned to Haley and her friends. "Are you guys squeamish?"

Bethany shook her head emphatically. Haley could see that the science fiction nerd in Bethany was coming out now that they were out of direct danger. She looked excited and happy. Very attractive.

Haley blushed and looked to Melissa instead. Melissa Takizawa's eyes were fixed on the upside-down terrarium with the worm in it. She had a glassy, vacant expression, seemingly lost in thought.

"I'll wait outside," Melissa said finally.

Bethany looked worryingly at her roommate.

"I'll keep you company, Mel," she said.

Mel shook her head and said, "I'll be fine. I just need a little fresh air."

Haley looked at her friend and felt ice in her veins. They still hadn't managed to piece the whole story out of Melissa. Her ordeal had clearly been traumatic.

Then there was something else. As Haley looked at Melissa, she felt a strange, itchy sensation in her mind. It felt like a bug crawling through her thoughts. She only felt it when she had her eyes on Melissa.

"I'll wait out in the classroom too," Haley said. "Besides, it stinks in here."

"Suit yourself," Molly said.

Professor Pierce didn't even look as Haley and Melissa left the room. She was already fixated on the worm corpse.

Haley and Melissa sat down across from each other in the classroom. Melissa immediately put her head down on her desk and closed her eyes. As Haley watched her friend, the itchiness in her brain intensified.

"Hey, Melissa. Are you alright?"

Melissa looked up at Haley, but her eyes were distant and glassy. She did not seem all there. Haley could even see a glistening jewel of spittle at the edge of the girl's mouth.

"I'm fine," Melissa said before plopping her head back down on the table and shutting her eyes.

The pair sat in silence from then on. The clock ticked and the minutes passed by slowly. Eventually, Haley pulled out her phone and tried to dull the uncomfortable, itchy feelings she got from looking at Melissa.

About a half an hour later, the door to the lab opened and Molly walked in. She gave Melissa a troubled, sad glance and then looked to Haley.