Organism X Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The redhead appeared out of nowhere. She moved quickly, but with a grace not shared by her companions. She wore nothing but a pair of glasses, showing off a body that would make Aphrodite blush. Her burning green eyes scanned the remaining hornettes and then locked on Casey.

Casey was so busy stomping on a particularly fat worm that she failed to notice the redhead approaching.

"What the fuck?" Casey said, looking up.

As soon as she noticed the approaching girl, Casey went on attack mode. She raised her fists and prepared for a brawl.

The redhead had different plans. Before Casey had a chance to punch her, she reached out and gently dragged her fingers across the girl's face. Lines of green light etched their way across Casey's face, causing the voluptuous cheerleader to grimace.

"Stop fighting," the redhead said.

"Nuh-nuh-no!"

Casey tried to punch the redhead, but her strike was slow and clumsy. The redhead easily blocked Casey and ran her fingers down the girl's arm. More green lines flowed out, squiggling up and down the girl's arm, flaring and then disappearing.

"Stop fighting," the redhead repeated.

Casey's body went rigid as she reluctantly obeyed the command.

"Get away from me! I'll mess you up."

"My you are a fiery one!" the redhead giggled. "It's taking everything I have to keep you subdued! I like that. I cannot wait to see what that strength becomes once you're one of us."

"Stay away from me!" Casey said through gritted teeth.

"You have an incredible body as well! Big boobs and thick thighs and creamy skin. There's so much to work with here!"

The redhead smiled and stuck her hand down Casey's pants. The cheerleader yelped as an index finger slid across her slit. The other girls watched in horror, too spread out and pinned down by parasites to help.

"Ah! Stop it! Not there!" Casey whimpered, her hard exterior starting to crack.

"You are perfect! I've been waiting for this and now you're here! We're going to be lovers, you and I. I'm going to change you, shape you to perfection."

The redhead pulled Casey's shorts down to her ankles and let out a long, pregnant sigh. Her belly bulged and thick green slime spewed from her pussy. Wendy knew what was coming, but it was still shocking to see. The worm emerged from the redhead's nether regions and seemed to sniff the air, catching Casey's scent. It moved slowly, seemingly under the redhead's control. Apparently she wanted to savor the moment.

The worm slowly but surely forced Casey's pussy open so that she and the redhead were connected. The redhead gasped, Casey sobbed, and a carnal exchange commenced.

Then the cavalry arrived. Megan's other followers swept into the room and descended on the remaining girls. What came next was utter carnage as the last hornettes were tackled and punched. None made it out unscathed.

Wendy watched as Ellie and a purple haired girl held Hannah Carmichael down and pulled her clothes off. The fat girl begged them for mercy, but it was clear she wasn't receiving any.

"Damn, Shelby! Look at this girl's bush!" Ellie crooned.

"It's big, just like everything else about her!"

Wendy felt a cold rage pulse through her heart. You don't get to talk about my teammate like that. If she managed to get free, she was going to make them pay. She regretted every mean thought she had about the husky freshman. Hannah had fought until the bitter end. She didn't deserve this.

Unfortunately, life isn't fair.

"She's so big, I bet she could fit more than one in her!" Ellie said.

"Good idea!"

"No, no, no, please no. I'm begging you, just let me go!" Hannah whimpered.

Ellie held a wriggling monstrosity up to Hannah's face and grinned, "open wide!"

Wendy turned away, unable to watch anymore. She tried to focus her attention anywhere else, but the locker room was filled with horrors.

"Why are you doing this?" Wendy asked.

"The same reason people have babies! Gotta further the species, right?"

"They're all going to become like you? Oh God," Wendy shuddered.

"You're a quick learner, good job, Wendy! Say, where are Nina and Emmy?"

"Why would I tell you?"

"Fair point," Megan patted her stomach and Wendy noticed it was bulging as if the girl were slightly pregnant. "I really wanted to put this in Nina, but I guess you'll do. It'll be a good revenge for how you acted towards me."

"You're insane."

Suddenly, Felicia the amazon let out a deep, passionate howl. Her entire body flexed as her belly swelled.

"Oh fuck, this one's different! It's fucking huge! Holy shit! Holy fucking shit!"

Wendy watched in horror as the amazon's throbbing tentacle stretched to encompass a massive egg shaped bulge. That bulge moved slowly but surely down the throbbing length of the organ, stretching Chloe's labia as it entered her. The amazon roared, Chloe screamed. The freshman's toned abdomen stretched outwards and began to glow softly. The girl's body jerked violently and then went limp.

Megan smiled and booped Wendy on the nose, "and then there was one."

2

It took three of them to pull Bethany Eastwood off of the boy. By the time they did, he had a black eye and a busted lip.

"Let me go! It's his fault! He did this to her!"

"You need to calm down," Jessie Vitelli said, struggling to hold the girl down.

Bethany was tall and strong in a wiry sort of way. She was more than a match for one of them, so both Jessie and Haley held her down.

"She's right," the boy said, cradling his swelling eye.

"Fuck you!" Bethany hissed.

"What are you doing here, dude? We all know you're with them," Jessie said.

Truth be told, Jessie didn't want Jon here any more than Bethany did. She just didn't have the same personal stake in things.

"It's simple: I want to redeem myself."

"Don't listen to him, he's fucking lying," Bethany said.

"Look, you're right to hate me, Bethany. I did let Ellie get infected, but it wasn't what I wanted."

"Explain," Jessie demanded.

"The whole reason I was with the infected in the first place was to protect Ellie! They told me if I played along, they would leave her alone. They lied to me and betrayed me."

"Don't listen to him, that's obviously bullshit!"

"Will you chill for one second, Bethany?" Jessie turned to Jon. "Assuming you're telling the truth, which is a big assumption, that still doesn't explain why you're here."

"I already told you, I want redemption. You guys are the closest thing to a resistance against those girls and you look like you need some help. Serious help."

"We don't need help from you, Jon," Bethany snapped. "I would rather leave than take that help."

"Easy!" Jessie responded. "What kind of help could you possibly give us, Jon? Our lab is ruined, we don't have equipment or supplies or space. It seems like we're at a deadend."

"What if I got you a lab?"

"You have a lab?"

"Well, it's not exactly a lab," Jon said, looking uncertain for a moment.

"See? He's just wasting our time."

Jessie ignored Bethany, "what is it?"

"Fine, it's a kitchen. An auxiliary kitchen that is almost never used, has plenty of counter space, and is in great condition."

Jessie weighed their options and called a huddle. All seven girls clustered together out of earshot.

"Come on, a kitchen? That would never work!" Bethany snapped.

"You wanted to use a dorm room," Jessie responded. "Professor, would a kitchen work?"

Professor Pierce considered it, "it isn't ideal, but it might be the best option available. I can scour the lab for extra supplies and move them to the new location and do my best."

"But Jon is a snake," Bethany said.

It was Melissa Takizawa who spoke up next

"I agree, we shouldn't trust him at all."

"Thank you, Melissa! I knew I could rely on you."

"However, we should still use this kitchen. Think about it, it might be the only hope you have to save Ellie. What do you care more about, saving Ellie or hurting Jon?"

Sorrow crossed the tall blonde's face. At that moment, it was clear she was going to cave.

"What if he betrays us?"

"We should assume he will," Melissa said. "We'll keep him at arm's length and be ready for the moment he switches teams again."

Jessie watched Melissa carefully. There was something too eager about the way the girl was selling this. That, combined with her weird behavior recently, was raising Jessie's hackles. Something was wrong. Perhaps Jon wasn't the only betrayal they needed to prepare for.

"Fine, you're right. I want to help Ellie. Just please promise me, guys: don't trust him. No matter how nice or charming he seems, he is a snake. No one should ever be alone with him and he shouldn't get to touch the actual lab equipment."

"Deal," all the girls responded.

"Fine, Jon," Jessie said finally, turning to the boy. "You get one chance. Show us this kitchen of yours."

3

The door to the locker room was barricaded and guarded by two of Megan's lackeys: the purple haired girl named Shelby and a bosomy, airheaded brunette. No one was getting in or out until the coming ritual was completed.

Megan Jensen pinned Wendy Terrence to the floor while a growing crowd formed around the pair. It had been half an hour since chaos erupted in the locker room. Worms gestated inside wombs. A flutter of soft moans tickled Wendy's ears. It was the sound of nearly two dozen girls undergoing a dramatic and terrifying metamorphosis at the same time.

One by one, the transformed hornettes woke up. Millie Fairbanks, being the first to fall, was the first to awaken. The redhead stretched like a cat and shimmied out of the rest of her clothes. Wendy watched as the girl pulled her shorts and panties down over legs that were plumper and more muscular than they had been half an hour ago.

"So hot," Millie sighed, her voice sounding richer than before, having lost its nasally quality.

Next off was the girl's top. As Millie pulled the garment off, moving with a lithe, predatory grace, she revealed a big surprise. The freshman's formerly flat little chest had grown by leaps and bounds, stretching her sports bra to its limits. The plump, creamy half moons peaked out from beneath the gray fabric.

"Holy shit, I'm burning up!" Millie tossed the sports bra aside and giggled. "So much better!"

Wendy looked on in horror. Already, the nerdy little freshman was so different from her former self. Before, she had been an awkward, ugly little duckling who could barely string a sentence together without stuttering. Now the girl exuded raw sexual energy, her body blossoming at a freakish pace.

Millie Fairbanks glanced down and noticed her growing breasts. A gasp escaped her plumping lips as she caressed the swollen orbs. For a moment, it seemed as if the girl would give in to lust and start jilling herself off right then and there. Then Millie blushed and looked around, seeming to realize she was naked and surrounded by her old teammates. For a second, the old, insecure Millie shone through the haze of lust.

Millie noticed the condition of her fellow teammates and froze, her eyes growing massive. Her hand fell to her abdomen as if she suddenly remembered what happened to her.

Ellie, Megan Jensen's bubbly blonde henchwoman, swooped in and cupped Millie's cheek. Terror filled the redheaded cheerleader's eyes as she remembered her attacker. Ellie didn't let the girl dwell in her fear, however. The blonde moved in for a deep kiss and the former hornette was lost completely as their tongues tangled.

Sharp giggling suddenly erupted from elsewhere in the locker room. Wendy turned and was met with a fresh scene of horror.

"Be gentle, Mira!"

Jackie Yang lay on her back, a gravity defying bosom sprouting from her chest. The girl's breasts had blossomed to a startling degree, taking up her entire chest. The rest of Jackie had filled out as well, giving her thick and curvaceous body. Dark green veins etched across the pale flesh of Jackie's breasts and her eyes were like two shining emeralds.

A goddess who seemed to be carved out of onyx mounted Jackie. Mira Jeffords's generous curves had grown even more pronounced and her arms and legs had filled with a little bit more muscle. The changes were subtler than those that Millie and Jackie had undergone, but they combined to create a perfect specimen.

Mira fondled her best friend's enormous tits with the frenzy of a teenage virgin. Wendy watched as Mira's dark fingers pinched and squeezed and jiggled the pale flesh. The girls mashed their pussies together and kissed like lovers. Wendy knew the two of them had been friends for years, and it was hard to watch their relationship become so perverted.

More and more hornettes awoke to find themselves in alien bodies. Their moans filled the locker room as their hands wandered across growing tits and luscious curves.

Poor Casey was now completely under the control of the ghostly redhead. Both of them were naked save for their glasses, and with their round, delicate faces and pouting lips, they almost looked like sisters. Casey's eyes were burning with the same green light as those of her ginger mistress and her body was already showing signs of a radical transformation. Wendy didn't think Casey's boobs could get any bigger, but somehow they did. It wasn't just the size that was enhanced, either. The twin orbs had become perfectly shaped - a pair of massive teardrops. They jutted into the air with physics-defying perkiness. Meanwhile, Casey's flabby belly had toned to the point that Wendy could make out the girl's abdominal muscles.

"That's it, baby sister," the redhead cooed as she gently caressed Casey's mammoth breasts. "Embrace this new self."

Casey's plump lower lip trembled and her burning green eyes crossed.

"What's happening to me?!"

"Something wonderful! Now hush," the redhead kissed Casey, shattering the last bits of resistance in the girl.

Soon, Wendy was surrounded by her fallen comrades. Most of them were too busy exploring their changing bodies to notice Wendy, but a few eyed her with heated gazes. Millie gazed hungrily at Wendy in between passionate makeout sessions with Ellie.

What will they do to me when they get bored?

Wendy shuttered. She was surrounded by monsters wearing the faces of her former teammates. Given how Megan and her lackeys behaved, Wendy somehow doubted there was a trace of humanity left in the girls she once considered close friends.

"Wuh-wuh-Wendy!"

Wendy looked in the direction of the voice and saw the worst sight yet. Chloe Montrose lay sprawled on the floor a few feet away, reaching her hand out in Wendy's direction. It was clear at a glance that Chloe's transformation was different from the other girls. Despite being one of the last girls to be infested, Chloe was already showing signs of an aggressive transformation. Glowing green veins spread like parasitic ivy starting from the girl's crotch, climbing up the girl's skinny toros and down her slender arms and legs. Her eyes were bright green like the others, so bright that Wendy couldn't even make out the pupils.

Chloe struggled up on her hands and knees, giving Wendy an even more terrifying look at the girl's metamorphosis. There was something deeply wrong with the freshman's body. Chloe had always been skinny as a rail and light as a feather. She was the definition of petite: short and slender and delicate. Chloe now looked even skinnier, as if her entire body had been stretched like a rubberband. Her arms looked too long for her body.

"It, ngh, hurts!" Chloe huffed.

The freshman's entire body shivered and her glowing veins pulsed brightly. Wendy swore she saw the girl elongate in a sudden growth surge.

"There's something inside of me!" The girl sobbed. "I feel it. I can't get it out."

A massive shadow loomed over Chloe. Strong hands lifted her to her feet and held her from behind. The amazon had come to claim her prize.

In a standing position, Chloe's physical changes were much more apparent. She practically looked like a stick figure, with gangly arms and legs and a torso so slim it looked as if it would break in half under the force of a strong breeze. Chloe was nowhere close to the height of the amazon, who was well over six feet tall, but it was clear she was catching up.

The glow in Chloe's veins and eyes flared again and her entire body convulsed. This time, Wendy saw the growth and heard it. She could hear bones snapping and reforming as muscle and cartilage stretched. In a span of two seconds, Chloe sprouted up another inch, putting her well above her previous height of a measly five feet.

"Oh my God, Chloe! What's happening to you?" Wendy said.

Chloe shook her head and sobbed, "I don't know! It hurts!"

"Don't worry, once your bones stop growing, it gets easier," the amazon spoke in Chloe's ear, attempting to comfort her.

"Now this is a show!" Megan Jensen crowed. "Was it this intense for you, Felicia?"

"Even more intense."

"Damn! Well I cannot wait to see how she ends up! If she gets even a fraction of your growth, she's going to be a monster!"

Another surge of growth overtook Chloe, this one being the biggest yet. Wendy watched in horror as Chloe sprouted up another two inches. Tears streamed down the girl's face as the pain got worse and worse.

Megan forced Wendy to watch as wave after wave of growth hit the poor freshman. Chloe's skeleton grew longer and taller, thicker and stronger. The process seemed like agony, and by the end, Chloe barely seemed conscious. Had the amazon not been holding her up, she likely would have fainted.

A final growth spurt hit Chloe like a tidal wave. Her body buckled violently and her veins glowed so bright that they cast a glare on the walls and pale faces of the other fallen cheerleaders. The freshman let out a blood curdling scream and, in a single span, sprouted another four inches. She was still shorter than the amazon, but not by much. She was easily six feet tall, maybe taller. Her arms and legs were long, scrawny tree limbs and her fingers stretched like spider legs on hands that were much too big.

Chloe panted and sobbed, leaning into the amazon's embrace. The few words that escaped her lips were a meaningless jumble of word salad.

"That's it. The hardest part is over. It gets a lot more fun from here on out," the amazon cooed in her dark, sultry voice.

"I wonder why she's taking after you," Megan mused.

"Why is any of this happening?" the amazon said dismissively as she coaxed her tentacle out of her pussy. "Also, who cares?"

The amazon slid her appendage between Chloe's legs and pressed the head against her opening. Chloe threw her head back and gasped.

"This will make it easier," the amazon entered Chloe, moving slowly to draw out the sensation.

"Oh God, why does that feel so good?" Chloe gasped.

The amazon gently began to fuck Chloe from behind. A few seconds later, Chloe's veins and eyes flared again, but her skeleton did not stretch. Instead, Chloe's whole body seemed to grow fuller. Her arms and legs filled out slightly and her torso widened. The change was very subtle, but it was clear.

The growth surges came more regularly now, but the impact of each one was smaller. Wendy heard the sound of muscles swelling under stretching skin. She looked away, unwilling to watch her friend transform into a monster.

Instead, Wendy turned her attention to Megan.

"I hate you!"

"I don't care," Megan huffed.

Wendy suddenly noticed that the bulge in Megan's belly had grown bigger. A glow emanated from deep within the girl. The light was infernal crimson instead of the green Wendy had come to expect.

"I will never forgive you for this, you fucking bitch. I hate you and I will find a way to make you pay."