Orgasm Land

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Patty, sweetheart, you certainly know what you're doing, don't you?"

I could fill his precum oozing into my sweet spot. I moaned. "Joe, oh Joe."

As my hips continued to ride and swivel around his hard cock, I bent at the waist and kissed him, eye-to-eye. He stroked my hair and looked deeply at me.

"I love you, Patty."

"I love you too, Joe."

He wrapped his arms around the small of my back and urged me to keep going at it. I did so. My little body tensed up and I stopped for a minute. I was going to cum any second.

"Let it go, sweetheart. Cum for me, baby."

"Oh god, oh Joe," I said, straightening my body up once more.

My body began to shudder and shake, and I let out a long sigh. My orgasm was just like a reflex to the loveliness of his body and his personality. I couldn't help but cum all over his cock. It came so easily to me. Finally, exhausted, my body slumped over his chest and he chuckled. My hair was matted with sweat and I was breathing heavily. He kissed me on the forehead and rubbed my back so sweetly and lovingly.

He gently raised me off of him and laid me on my back. He was still hard as a rock and I could tell he needed to cum. I spread my legs for him instinctively and he guided his cock in as gently and as sweetly as he could, as if I were doll he was afraid to break.

He slipped himself inside of me and we both groaned at the first thrust. He looked like a magnificent spectacle above me, making love to me as he did. Our sweat coated one another's skin and our moans filled the room.

"Joe, oh baby, fuck me. Fuck my tight little pussy."

"Oh Patty, Patty, my god you're wonderful."

"Yess, give it to me, Joe, come on baby."

A drop of sweat clung to the tip of his nose. It was a muggy night and I noticed the air conditioner was off. He picked up his speed and I opened my legs wider, wrapping them around his waist.

His body stopped above me, pausing, and the communication in his eyes was apparent: he could not say no to me anymore. He was mine and I was his. His eyes said that he was weak around me, that he would do anything for me. I could feel his cock pumping load after load of hot cum into my open and willing slit. We both moaned as he filled me up and his lips met mine when I came once more with him, our bodies moving together, in sync, our motions gyrating and moving the bed with our strength.

He slipped his softening cock out very gently and collapsed on his back on the bed. We were both out of breath from our orgasms and I reached down, clumsily, and grabbed his sweaty hand with mine. After we took a minute, I cuddled up in his arms.

We held each other, stroking and caressing one another's body, whispering into each other's mouths while we kissed.

"Oh Patty, baby, you're just the sweetest little thing. I just love you dearly."

"Joe, I love you, so much. I've had my eye on you from day one."

"An old coot like me?" He laughed.

I smiled. "Yeah. You're really sexy."

In the shine of our afterglow, we heard a large BOOM! from downstairs.

"What the hell is that?" he asked aloud, pulling on his bathrobe. I clung naked to his shoulder. We must've looked like quite a pair, the two of us nincompoops descending the stair to investigate the noise, one nude, and the other a bathrobe hanging off of his sweaty frame.

It turned out to be the food. It had exploded and made a mess of the oven/stove area.

"Dinner is served!" I declared, raising my arms in the air.

Part Four

Joe had told me not to help cleaning up the kitchen, but I couldn't resist -- I wanted to be close to him, and I would've felt guilty if he was cleaning up by himself.

With the kitchen now spotless, we ordered in a pizza and watched the television in his living room, poking fun at the characters on TV and laughing.

During our first sexual encounter together, he taught me what desire was, he taught me what real love was, and he taught me how to both give and receive.

We had a little bit of wine with our pizza, and though neither of us were drunk, we certainly got a little bit tipsy and laughed at not-so-funny things. We were enjoying each other's company and got a kick out of each other's corny jokes.

During our little run-in with the wine, he had removed his bathrobe and was feistily trying to attack me and get me into bed with him again. I laughed and shoved him off of me as we lie horizontally on the couch together, his body covering mine. He growled lustfully and I joked with him to let me go. He relented and sat upright on the couch. I could see he was hard again, and I certainly felt wet just looking at him. I crawled over to his side of the sofa, naked, and sat in his lap, kissing his neck, nibbling on his ear lobe, teasing him and wiggling against his bigness under my butt.

"Oh baby, you're teasing Daddy. You shouldn't do that -- you're going to get into trouble."

"Really?" I asked innocently. "And what do you think you're going to do about it?"

He smiled at me mischievously and rubbed my soft butt in his big hand. "Hmm...It looks like Daddy's little princess may need a spanking."

"Humph!" I said, crossing my arms and feigning anger.

He chuckled. "Come on, sweet girl. On your hands and knees, across Daddy's lap."

I did as he instructed, my knees bent and on one side of his lap, and my hands flat and positioned on the other side. I stuck my butt up in the air. I could feel myself getting so wet just with his caresses and him checking out my ass the way that he did, so lecherously and in such a dirty manner.

He rubbed my ass cheeks very sexily and slowly and then stopped. "You've been such a naughty girl for Daddy. I think you need to be punished." His hand came down and thwack! I could hear the slap of his large hand on my little behind.

"Daddy, ooh Daddy, rub it and make it feel better."

He rubbed my ass once more. "What a pretty little ass you have for Daddy, baby."

"Daddy, you're so hard," I said, observing his cock.

"Oh, I know baby, you did that to me. Would you like to suck on it for me, sweetheart?"

He didn't have to ask me twice. I backed my body up and leaned down investigating his cock with my fingers, stroking his cock then kissing it. Although he was maybe 6-7 inches long, I was able to deepthroat him once my mouth adjusted to his size.

He lovingly stroked my hair as I went down on him, taking him inside my mouth, in my throat, then releasing him again, then taking him in again. He moaned and sighed uncontrollably and reached back to where my smooth pussy was; he rubbed it, sliding in a finger which caused me to gasp as my mouth was full of his manhood.

"Are you okay sweetheart?" he asked when he heard my gasp.

I nodded in the affirmative and giggled with my mouth wrapped around his big dick. My mouth needed a rest for a minute and I curiously, excitedly began stroking his cock for him. His precum started leaking down the sides of his meat and I lapped it up hungrily.

"Oh Joe," I said. "Oh, I love your cock so much."

"And Daddy loves you, baby. Oh, you really are such a sweet cocksucker for me, so nice and nasty."

Encouraged, I started sucking on him once more. He stretched the cheeks of my mouth and my eyes were watering with the strain -- but not without reward. I was encouraged by his words of filthiness and I wanted nothing more than for him to blow his big load into my wet and waiting mouth.

And it wasn't long before that dream of ours was fulfilled.

Without warning, just a slight groan, he shoved his cock fully into my throat and pumped his hot load into me. I drank it up like a greedy little whore, not wanting one specimen of semen to drip down and out of me. I loved swallowing it for him and I knew he liked it too. I cleaned up his cock with my tongue as it began to fall softly after its explosion.

"Hold on a just a second, baby," he said and went into the kitchen. He was in there for a few minutes and came back with whipped cream and strawberries on a plate.

He sat back down in his old spot and urged me to sit next to him again. I sat beside him, his arm -- in a very gentlemanly way -- wrapped around my shoulder. He dipped the tip of a strawberry into the pile of whipped cream on the plate and he held to my mouth. "This is a little reward for my very sweet girl. Eat up, princess."

I did as he obeyed and I took a bite of the strawberry. It was delicious and even tastier knowing it had come from him. "It tastes really good. Very satisfying." I told him sweetly, our two naked bodies pressed up against each other, breathing heavily once more.

"That's a girl good for Daddy. You like it, don't you baby?"

"Mm hm," I said, eating the fruit.

"You seem to like a lot of things. And you do a lot of things well, sweetheart," he said, kissing my forehead as I licked and sucked on the strawberries and cream. My little pink tongue darting out, not wanting to miss a piece of action, licking at the food as I had done with his cock.

"I am a good little cocksucker, aren't I, Daddy?"

"Yes baby, you certainly are. Why don't we go upstairs and do it all over again?"

I nodded and smiled, as, once more, we went up the stairs for the second time that night. The entire weekend we spent making love, eating, showering, and occasionally taking naps in between our sex sessions. Sex had been a long time coming for both of us and we were relieved when we could finally sleep with someone -- especially each other.

On Monday, when we returned to school, it was slightly awkward when we saw each other in the hall and on the publication staff. We tried not to flirt with each other in front of the other students or staff members, but it was quite difficult, as the next several weeks I found myself at his place almost every night, unable to keep our paws off each other.

That Monday when I returned to the dorm, Diana was not there. I'm assuming she had gone out for one of her early morning jogs. God, would I catch hell from her for sleeping with a teacher if she ever found out about it - and what's more is that she'd scold me for not doing my homework.


12