Orgasm Lessons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He said that? When?"

"Just now." She wrapped her fingers around me, though I still showed no signs of life.

"And you're not too...worn out?"

She smiled. "I'll make the sacrifice," she said as she gave me a squeeze. I felt my muscle spring to life in her hand.

Back in the bedroom, Reuben smiled warmly at the two of us. He gestured for Sarah to lay on her back. "Are you ready?" he asked. She reached between her legs and lightly rubbed. As she proceeded, her thighs moved slowly apart. Her breathing got deeper. Reuben gently laid his fingers on hers, and she gradually stopped her motion. He dipped one finger inside her and seemed pleased with what he found. "C'mere," he said to me as we both leaned in close.

Reuben held Sarah's labia apart and pointed to a small but prominent flap of tissue. "That's the jewel," he said.

"You mean the clitoris?" I said, trying not to sound sarcastic. I knew I had a lot to learn, but hey, I'd heard of the damn thing.

"I mean everything wonderful in the world," he said. Sarah gave a throaty laugh of appreciation and stroked his hair. "It begs for attention but needs gentle care," he said. "You can't rush it. You can't charge at it. You need to worship it." As he spoke, his finger lightly stroked the organ he was describing. Sarah's juices kept it slick enough for a light touch to glide over the surface. Then he began flicking faster with casual nonchalance. Sarah lifted her head to study what he was doing, concentrating intently. She pursed her lips as her breathing became deliberate. After a few minutes, she threw her head back and gasped as he continued steadily.

"Take over," he said to me. I did my best. She grunted in a way that let me know I needed to do better. I'd noticed that if at any point her vulva seemed drier than he wanted, Reuben had slipped his finger inside her and come up with it slickly coated. I did the same and returned to work. She moaned, pleased. Reuben mouthed "Make a circle." I gently slid my finger around her engorged jewel. Her gushing wetness rewarded me. She started making sounds deep in her throat. I couldn't understand her until she opened her mouth and said loudly, "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck. Shit!" Her body shook in orgasm. I cupped my palm between her legs and felt both heat and rhythmic pulses. Eventually, they settled down.

I leaned over to kiss her. She drove her tongue down my throat, pulling me toward her urgently. We wrestled until we both wore out. When we lay back we found that Reuben had discreetly left the room. After a minute he came back through the door with a glass of water.

He handed it to Sarah "You need to hydrate before round two," he said. She sat up and sipped her water. None of us said anything until she'd drained it to the bottom.

Putting down the glass, Sarah shook her head. "I don't know if I can do it." Reuben put his mouth to her ear. Whatever he said made Sarah laugh. She looked from me to him, and then she lay down on her back. She spread her legs and looked at me through the gap. She opened her mouth to say something but closed it again and turned to Reuben.

"C'mon," he said, "Say the line."

She looked at me, clearly struggling to keep a straight face. "Eat my pussy, lover."

Reuben explained that to give Sarah maximum pleasure I had to learn different ways to approach her clitoris. Next lesson: cunnilingus. He showed me where and how to use my tongue, how to vary the strokes, and when to plunge my fingers into her wetness. Sarah closed her eyes, wordlessly affirming his guidance with sighs and moans. Soon I felt her vaginal walls pulsing and throbbing around my fingers. That's when Reuben told me to insert my middle finger into her anus. I hesitated, worried it would hurt and ruin this nicely developing thing we had going.

"Up to you..." said Reuben.

"Fucking do it!" said Sarah, an urgent whisper.

Sarah's juices coated her ass and my finger so thoroughly that with a little push I penetrated up to the knuckle. Far from complaining, she moaned with delight. I sunk my fingers deeper and licked her for all I was worth. She started screaming, "Oh, my fucking god. OH, MY FUCKING GOD." Within a few minutes she exploded in the loudest, most convulsive orgasm I'd ever witnessed. (Even bigger than with Reuben the night before, I noticed with a twinge of satisfaction.)

I sat up, my face soaked, and watched as she lay there, trembling. Her waves of bliss slowly subsided, and her respiration returned to normal. Reuben, who had disappeared again sometime during her latest climax, returned with two mugs of what smelled like coffee. Sarah sat up as she handed her one. He sipped the other. Me, I was buzzing already.

A quick trip to the bathroom let me wash my face. No chance of relieving myself, because my erection wasn't going anywhere soon. When I returned they both had finished their coffee. Reuben took Sarah's mug and set it on the bed table next to his. "Are you recharged?" he asked. Sarah nodded, a little dubiously. He took one look at me and said, "Oh, you're ready."

This time he had me lay on my back in the bed. He positioned Sarah on all fours on top of me, head to tail. "Sarah tells me you've done 69 before." I nodded. Truth was, like oral, it had been a little foreplay game. I had a feeling he meant to raise the stakes.

Her fragrant bud hung right above my mouth. I took a taste. She purred, and then she slurped me between her lips where her tongue swirled around me in a delicious spiral. Reuben watched us enjoy ourselves - or I should say, each other. When my natural impulse to move on made me pause, he encouraged us to keep going.

At one point I got sloppy, slathering my tongue around in random circles. Sarah took me out of her mouth to spit out, "My clit. My clit." I remembered the point of our lessons and zeroed in on her magic button. I went at it with gusto, licking, sucking, circling, drawing letters with my tongue. She moaned loudly even though her mouth was currently full. I feared I'd soon spurt into her lovely mouth and wanted to prove I could drive her over the edge first.

Just then, Reuben stepped onto the bed and planted his knees on either side of my head. Before I knew what was going on he'd slipped into Sarah and started thrusting. I grabbed her hips to hold her steady so I could focus on her clitoris. She let me fall from her mouth so she could wail and curse loudly. I waited for my upstairs neighbors to pound on the ceiling (later I found out they'd gone away for the weekend - a good thing because they were an older couple who'd told me that they liked Sarah because "she doesn't have a potty mouth like so many young women these days").

Under the influence of my licking and Reuben's thrusts, Sarah started spasming. Her contractions massaged his manhood, and her squirting practically drowned me - a most pleasurable way to go, I thought. Reuben grabbed her hips, shoved in hard, and held on tight. I watched his ass clench repeatedly as he pumped into her. When he came to a stop, he looked down at me. "You might wanna move," he said.

I rolled out of the way as he withdrew. Sarah held still as gobs of white goo dripped out of her onto the bed. I crawled around and took her face in my hands. We kissed deeply while she continued to drain from the other end.

Reuben watched, smiling, the cat that got the canary. "First shower!" he said, and dashed for the bathroom. We heard the water pound out while he sang. Opera? Hip hop? Couldn't tell. Sarah got up next. I think they overlapped in the shower, but whatever they did with each other under the spray, I just hoped they had fun. I showered next.

When I came out, toweling off, Sarah had pulled on one of my white undershirts and a pair of skinny jeans that she kept in my drawer. "I'm hella hungry," she said, clearly expecting action. Reuben and I donned our clothes from the night before. I drove us to a diner for breakfast. Before getting out of the car, Sarah slipped her bare feet into last night's pumps. Paired with the jeans and braless tee, the heels gave her the perfect "slutty girl next door" look. In the restaurant, most of the guys - and many of the women - shot her lustful stares while we had breakfast.

On the way to drop off Reuben, Sarah again sat with him in the back seat. She mostly asked questions about Darcy, whom we didn't know very well. As we reached Reuben's apartment building, she asked whether he and Darcy ever wanted to "double date" - which we all knew was a euphemism for "have a four way."

He responded with an enthusiastic "You bet...but there's one thing..." He paused.

"What?"

"When Josh said he wanted him and me to keep our hands off each other, I was cool with that. Darcy, though... Well... She'll make sure Josh and I have a good time..."

"But?"

"She'll be all over you, girl."

Sarah took a moment before responding softly. "That wouldn't be a problem."

I pulled up to the curb. They both hopped out. She often gave him a kiss when we dropped him off, generally a quick peck. Now they took their time. I watched through the passenger window as they pressed their hips together and their hands roamed over each other's blue jeaned butts. At long last (we'll, probably not that long, in reality), Reuben turned and walked toward his door. Sarah slid into the front seat beside me. I started to put the car in gear, but she interrupted by leaning over to give me a kiss at least as juicy as the one she'd shared with him. Only fair, I guess.

Most Sunday afternoons, she goes back to her own place to do laundry and homework, catch up with her roommate, and generally prep for the week ahead. When I braked at the four-way stop where we'd normally turn, I looked at her, questioning.

She flashed a smile I could only call equal parts beautiful and wicked. "Oh, we're headed back to your place, lover," she said. "You've got a lot of practicing to do."

12