Orgasmatron

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Crank up the power Uncle Bob, I can take it."

I increased the power and watched intently as Carrie tensed up trying to anticipate the next wave of pulses. Tweaking the timing of pulses brought more moans and more pussy juice, good thing she was sitting on a towel. Her nipples were hard and sticking straight out as if they were at attention.

Carrie tried to rock forward and impale herself on the probe; I had to tell her to stop fearing she could break the tube. It's not meant to be a vibrator or a dildo; it works with high frequency electric vibrations not physical vibrations.

Carrie tried to quit moving, but her pelvic muscles were now quivering in sync with the violet pulses. Moving the frequency knob just a small amount produces the effect described in the literature, her anus muscles started quivering.

Perspiration started forming on her face, "Arrggg, Uncle Bob I am going to cum."

I almost turned the machine off; the look on her face could have been pain or pleasure. I was afraid that she might have a muscle spasm, hit the tube, and break it.

She suddenly tightened up all her muscles and let out a scream, then slumped back in the chair. I turned off the machine, fearing I injured her.

"Oh, Uncle Bob...that was the most fantastic orgasm I have ever had. That was a million dollar orgasm for sure."

My niece was slumped naked in the chair, perspiration dripping off her face; her blonde hair wet and stuck to her forehead. Her pussy was beyond wet, the towel was soaked with her juices. As they say, "she looked like she was rode hard and put away wet."

"Did my toes curl?"

"I don't know I wasn't looking at your feet."

Chapter 5

The next day I made further examinations of the machine and noticed that the glass tube's electrical socket was arcing. If we kept using it the wire from the glass tube might break; I had to come up with a solution. I decided to strengthen the wire with conductive epoxy, which should do the trick. The long-term solution would be to replace the glass tube and the socket; there was no telling how long this unit had been in use.

"Carrie, can you use your skills and find out where the company that made this is located?"

"Sure, Uncle Bob is there any reason to find them?"

"Only if you want more toe curling orgasms."

"That's good motivation."

I figured it's only a matter of time before the machine breaks and having a spare glass tube would be a good idea. Of course, with minimum use it should last for some time.

A few days went by and I resumed looking for more treasures. Returning after a hard day of treasure hunting, I heard a strange voice in the living room, Carrie was talking to another girl.

"Vanessa, you are going to love this, you will never want a dick again."

"Are you sure this will not hurt me Carrie, I am not sure if it is as safe as you say."

Carrie went on to tell Vanessa about testing on her nipple, so she could see the effect and then she would see it's perfectly safe.

I peered around the corner to watch, Vanessa was sitting in my lazy boy recliner and Carrie was unbuttoning her blouse. Carrie removed her blouse and bra out of the way so she could access her right nipple. Vanessa looked to be in her twenties with flaming red hair and milky white skin. Her small nipple was a light pink surrounded by an almost transparent pink areola, which barely stood out against her pale skin.

I wasn't sure whether I should have been pissed that Carrie was messing with the machine or just be content that she was exposing Vanessa's beautiful tits to me. Carrie turned on the machine and moved the probe to Vanessa's nipple, Vanessa, after seeing the violet sparks coming towards her nipple was having second thoughts.

"Carrie, are you ... sure about this ... machine?" asked Vanessa in a whisper.

"Trust me Vanessa, you're going to see it's nothing to be afraid of, you're going to love the sensation.

Slowly Carrie moved the tube to Vanessa's nipple; she flinched as the first sparks touched her nipple, and then relaxed. Carrie did the same routine that I did to her and slowly made circles around the nipple and Vanessa's face took on an expression of mild arousal. She stuck out her tongue and started rubbing it around her lips, making soft cooing sounds.

Carrie increased the power and the pulse frequency as she watched Vanessa squirm in the recliner. She removed the tube and sucked on Vanessa's nipple, Vanessa leaned back and looked like she was going to object, but then Carrie moved the tube back to her nipple. Her wet nipple attracted more violet sparks and Vanessa was breathing heavily as the sparks ignited a fire in her loins.

Slowly, as if on cue, she started moving her hands to her pussy. Carrie, removed the tube and went back to suck Vanessa's nipple, she was sucking it in her mouth as far as it would go. When she brought the tube back, Vanessa struggled to lift her dress to access her pleasure mound.

As Vanessa inserted her fingers into her pussy, Carrie slowly increased the frequency causing violet sparks to jump frantically around her nipple. When Vanessa's finger hit the magic spot in her pussy and she arched up in the chair and let out a loud "fuck".

Vanessa slumped into the chair, exhausted as if she had run a marathon.

Carrie turned off the machine saying, "See, I told you it would be great."

Vanessa panting, "I can't wait to try the other method," obviously Carrie had told her about the toe curling clit orgasm.

Carrie, sensing that Vanessa was orgasmed out, "We can try the other one some other time when you are ready."

After a brief rest Vanessa dug through her purse and handed Carrie a fifty-dollar bill, "I am going for the hundred dollar session next time."

What, my little Carrie was charging for this, I never thought that she would be charging to give orgasms. I just backed out and didn't let on that I had witnessed the "session".

Chapter 6

I made some noise as though I was just returning home so Vanessa could get dressed before I entered the living room. Carrie saw me looking in the living room, "Uncle Bob, this is my friend Vanessa ... I was showing her the machine."

"Well Vanessa nice to meet you, what did you think of our machine?"

Vanessa blushed and responded, "It is really quite something ... I would not believe that it's really from the 1900's ... you did an amazing restoration job."

"It wasn't all me, Carrie did help quite a bit."

I left the girls to finish their conversation. I think I heard Vanessa say she would be back in a few days as she left.

After Vanessa left, I confronted Carrie," What the fuck are you doing?"

"Well, Uncle Bob, I figured that this machine would be my summer job. At a hundred dollars a session, I'll have a nice bundle for going back to school in the fall."

"Carrie, of all the places to do this, in our living room and my recliner ... what if your Aunt would have come home?"

"I didn't think you wanted Vanessa down in your workshop, right?"

"Are you planning to do this again...I mean is this girl coming back ... Carrie, you'll have to try to be careful."

"I will be Uncle Bob, I had a great teacher."

"By the way, who is this Vanessa?"

"She is a friend from school, who was telling me that she doesn't have orgasms with the guys she dates. I told her about the machine and how it can give her a super orgasm for a price."

"How did you determine a price?"

Carrie went on to tell me how she calculated the price, she must have paid attention in school, she went on to tell me about the hourly wage for her time, the machine cost per hour, maintenance, etc. She really did plan it all out; she's not a dummy when it comes to business.

By the end of the week, Vanessa had told a few other girls who called Carrie for a session. Now it looks like she is going into business.

Friday afternoon, Vanessa came back for her 'toe curling' experience. I stayed out of the way and let her do the session; I occasionally peeked in to see if everything was going alright. Vanessa was in my recliner sitting on a towel with her hands holding her pussy open for Carrie.

Carrie gave her a toe curling orgasm with the Orgasmatron. After the session, Carrie told me that the machine handle was smoking, during the session; apparently, it could not handle continuous high power use.

I needed a replacement handle and tube. Carrie had found the company address in New York State but they have been out of business for years. She called around to some local businesses in the town to see what happened to the company.

It seemed that the company's owner was in a nursing home and the company was still there all boarded up. I felt that we needed to do a road trip to check if there were any parts left.

Chapter 7

Carrie and I drove up to Poughkeepsie, New York to the nursing home to see Mr. Henry Willoughby the owner of the Orgasmatron factory. He seemed to be a nice enough guy about eighty-eight years old, at first, he didn't want to talk to us, but after seeing Carrie, he decided that he wanted to spend some time with us.

I thought it was more Carrie's tight tank top and tight jeans that convinced him to talk about the Orgasmatron. His eyes stayed focused on Carrie's breasts and nipples poking through the tank top. During the conversation, he drifted off, perhaps to dream about Carrie's hot body.

He awoke a few minutes later, continuing the story about his factory.

"It closed years ago, and I still own it and all the contents. People pestered me to buy it, but I never wanted to sell."

He said that there were many parts and a few completed machines that should still be there. I told him how Carrie and I restored the machine and described the problem we were having with the handle and tube assembly.

"I redesigned the whole assembly years ago. The handle's socket was a problem and there was the problem with poor quality tubes. Otto, the guy who used to make the tubes passed away and no one was able to make them like he did. I think there should be some spares still in the factory." said Mr. Willoughby

Carrie popped out the question before I could say anything, "Can we buy the rest of the machines and parts, Mr. Willoughby?"

I'd hoped not to be so blunt and deal with him as I did when dealing with Sam, kind of beating around the bush so as not to seem too interested.

Mr. Willoughby thought for a few moments and was probably going to doze off any minute when Carrie took his hand and put it on her left breast, asking, "Can you feel my heart Mr. Willoughby?"

That brought the old guy back to life for sure, now he was fully attentive.

"Mr. Willoughby, my heart is really into this project, I would really like to restore the rest of the Orgasmatrons," she said as she pressed his hand harder on her breast.

"I guess that I could sell you the rest of the machines and parts. These machines used to sell for about $30 each. So I am thinking ...that there is at least..."

Before he could finish the sentence, Carrie leaned over and whispered something in his ear, his face lit up and said, "Of course, my dear ... 300 hundred dollars should be enough," as he winked at Carrie.

I quickly wrote up a simple bill of sale for 300 dollars and had him sign it before he could change his mind or fall asleep. I give him a check for 300 dollars to complete the deal.

"Carrie, can you wheel me back to my room and I'll give you the keys to the factory ... and Carrie you can have my set of the blueprints."

Carrie motioned for me to stay while she wheeled Mr. Willoughby back to his room. I wondered what Carrie whispered to him to convince him to sell the machines.

After about 30 minutes, Carrie came back smiling and carrying several rolls of blueprints. She jingled the keys at me saying, "You men are all the same no matter what age."

When we got back to the car, Carrie said all Mr. Willoughby wanted was to suck her tits.

"He is a tit guy like you Uncle Bob, except he fell asleep sucking the right one. So I just left him and picked up the blueprints and left before he woke up and wanted more."

"It's a good thing you have beautiful tits Carrie, I'm sure they cinched the deal."

Chapter 8

We set off for the factory, which was near the old waterworks facility. After driving down a narrow road, we arrived at the factory. The factory looked like something out of a horror show; it's an old two story red brick building with several windows broken out and overgrown with vegetation.

"I hope vandals didn't destroy the machines and spare parts."

The sidewalk to the entrance was covered with an overgrowth of weeds making getting to the front door challenging; it looked like no one had been here in years.

I could almost see panic setting in as the briars and burrs tugged at Carrie's jeans. Cautiously, Carrie and I tried various keys in the front door until one worked.

Inside, the factory looked much as we expected a group of dusty empty rooms that probably were offices and a large workshop. There was still enough daylight to see inside without using a flashlight.

There was still machinery in the shop; rusty lathes and other old power tools all powered by an overhead shaft. Each machine connected with a well-worn wide leather belt to the overhead shaft, typical of early 1900's factories.

At first I thought that there weren't any parts left, everything seemed to have been removed years ago. Opening a small door that looked like a closet I found the machines, they were stacked on the shelves, in their original cardboard boxes covered in a thick layer of dust, waiting for shipment.

Carrie found the operators manuals and several boxes of different shaped glass tubes. I opened one holding my breath, hoping they were unbroken. The tube was wrapped in beige tissue paper, clean and unbroken, like the day it was put on the shelf.

At the end of the hall was a set of stairs leading to the second floor. As I started to go up the stairs, the first step crumbled under my weight, either the work of dry rot or termites. So I wasn't going to venture up any further.

Several locked rooms could have been offices at one time. The set of keys didn't work, so we resorted to using an iron bar I found in the shop to force them open.

The room had an eerie feeling, as if we shouldn't be intruding in on some dark secret. The only things inside that remained were a desk and a pair of barber chairs covered with sheets. Lifting up the sheet revealed a red leather covered barber/dental chair on a heavy fluted tan/light brown porcelain base, it looked new. The large gold leaf lettering "Peerless-Harvard" emblazoned on the front captured our attention as we inspected it further.

Carrie continued looking through the room. "Look what I found Uncle Bob," exclaimed Carrie as she held up a handful of old pictures she found in a desk drawer.

Apparently, Mr. Willoughby liked to take pictures of his Orgasmatron sessions; they were black and white pictures of semi naked women all sitting in what looked like the same dental chair. They were fully reclined in the chair with their feet up on the footrest. Some had their dresses pulled up to expose their pussies; others just had their blouses open exposing their breasts.

"I knew Mr. Willoughby was a dirty old man at heart," said Carrie laughing.

"Wow, he left a stack of leather bound journals detailing his sessions, this should make some good reading." exclaimed Carrie.

We moved the dust covered machines and parts close to the front door so we could load them into the van. It looked like we had about ten completed machines and enough parts to build several more.

Our sweat was turning the dust into brown mud stains on our hands and clothes. Carrie had a brown streak where she wiped her forehead with her hand and I had a brown nose where I wiped the dripping sweat from my face.

"Uncle Bob, I want to take those chairs, they would be perfect for sessions."

"Carrie, we don't have room in the van for all of this stuff and the chairs, we need to rent a U-Haul trailer and appliance dolly."

"It's getting dark now so need to come back tomorrow."

Chapter 9

Carrie remembered seeing a motel on the road leading out to the factory. So we set off for the motel and hoped they had a vacancy, we desperately needed a shower and some food.

The motel looked like the "Bates Motel", an old motel in need of a serious facelift, dated, but it beats driving around looking for another one.

Once in the motel room Carrie said she needed to take a hot shower to remove all the factory dust. I made a quick call to my wife to tell her we were staying overnight and renting a trailer to haul all of our treasures back.

We didn't have spare clothes with us, since we hadn't planned to stay overnight, fortunately Carrie found robes in the closet so that we didn't have to put sweaty and dirty soaked clothes back on after our shower.

I called for pizza delivery so we could eat dinner after showering. I didn't realize how tired and dirty I was until I got into the hot shower, dam the shower felt good.

After the shower, the pizza arrived and Carrie and I sat down to eat, clad only in our robes. Carrie had her robe loosely tied and it fell away flashing her beautiful tits, each time she leaned forward.

Carrie found out the motel had guest laundry and she washed and dried our clothes while naked under the robe. She said the old man that was the night manager was quite helpful. He wanted to assist her with the laundry, but kept dropping things so she would have to bend over to pick them up. I am sure that she flashed him every time.

The next morning, after having an overpriced motel breakfast, we drove out to the U-Haul place and rented a small-enclosed trailer and appliance dolly.

The overgrowth at the front of the factory blocked us from parking near the front door. The overgrowth wasn't as bad on the driveway to the loading dock in the back.

We drove to the loading dock and parked as close to the building as possible. We still had to go around to the front entrance to get back into the building.

Carrie insisted on getting those dental chairs so we used the appliance dolly to wheel them one by one to the loading dock area.

The loading dock's overhead door proved challenging, years of rust defied our attempts to open it. Another obstacle to overcome, there was a smaller door off to the side, hopefully we could open it and get the chair through. I went off to find the iron bar I used in the front offices to pry the door open.

With the two of us pulling on the bar, we forced the door open. As we started to push the chair through, a police car pulled up with lights flashing.

The middle aged portly police officer got out to look us over, then said, "What you folks doing?" His young partner went over to look in our van to see what else we had loaded.

"Yes, officer," in my humblest voice.

"You know this factory is private property and it's closed."

"Yes Sir, we got permission from Mr. Willoughby and we bought this stuff from him. I got a bill of sale in my van."

"Let me see it."

I walked over to the van, found the bill of sale, and presented it for his inspection.

"You sure Mr. Willoughby signed this, he is ..."

"Yes, we know he is in a nursing home, my niece and I visited him yesterday to buy the rest of his inventory."

"Well, it looks like it's legit. What are you going to do with this stuff?"

"We needed the parts to fix one of his old machines in a museum display."

"Sounds about right, this place closed years ago. We were passing by and saw that someone drove up the driveway. So we were just checking it wasn't kids up to mischief."