Orgy Duel Roleplay

Story Info
A roleplay of a 3 vs 3 orgy duel.
14.1k words
4.2
3.9k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nalith
Nalith
118 Followers

Orgy Duel RP (13.7k words)

Jorn, Arn, and Thalaseen arrive at the arena first. The green faction Gaia had always hosted matches like this every month, but this one was special. They had been invited to represent the royal guard of the neighboring red/purple alliance. They had won plenty of these male vs female erotic mind control competitions themselves, but Red factions naturally had less time to practice. Still, they were confident that they could win. The prize was the other competitors, as mind controlled slaves, until their respective gods ordered them released.

This tournament had been the result of a boast Arn had made while he was visiting Gaia and was staying at one of their sub orbital spires. He'd made the boast in a club there, and word had made it back to the local champions. All three men were tall and fit, well muscled. Arn was bald, and the shortest of the three and natural dark brown eyes. Jorn was the tallest with short hair, red eyes, and long side burns. Thalaseen was the wildcard of the group, with electric blue eyes, tattoos all along the left side of his body, and extensive experience with mind control devices outside of erotic competitions.

Viveca, Catherine, and Savanna arrive at the arena after the red/purple alliance. They were known as the Green Gaia the females had trained for this day the erotic competition between females and males. The three women were sure to win the male competitors ready to make them mind controlled slaves. The three women were tall and fit with breasts that were slightly larger than average size. Viveca had long dark black straight hair with dark green eyes. She was the tallest of all three, she was the leader. Catherine was the shortest of all three with medium length wavy blonde hair and bright hazel eyes she has experience with mind control devices. Lastly, Savanna had long wavy fawn hair with dark brown eyes. Savanna had extensive knowledge with strategy.

As the three women arrive Arn gives them a friendly wave, while the other two men offer Darc-styles sautes, frequently used for offering respect to a worthy opponent. The three men stand shirtless, but relaxed. Confident. There are thousands of remote observers, but only the six of them are present. "Is everyone ready?" asks Thalaseen. "I'm ready to represent the royal guard. Anyone want to go first?" Arn stepped forward, volunteering.

Each tournament starts with a random check to decide what positions the contestants will start in, a bit like a coin toss, but Superials don't use coins. After that, the wear the device of choice for the competition, mating with each other and each exertion taking more control in a kind of mental tug-o-war until only one is in control.

A challenge ends when one contestant is under the control of the other. If a contestant wins, and then loses a subsequent round, they will be subjugated, and their captive will be freed. The tournament is over when all members of one of the teams has been captivated.

Savanna waves at Arn while Viveca and Catherine return the other two men's Darc-style salutes. The three women stand wearing armor accentuating their smooth toned legs along with their breasts. The armor was a metallic dark green color. They gazed at the three men authoritatively. "We are ready!" Responds Viveca. "I'm ready to represent the Green Gaia. I'd love to go first" Catherine stepped forward toward Arn, her gaze locked on him.

Arn nods and steps into the ring with Catherine, stripping down as he does. He works himself up, making himself hard and ready to penetrate, but Catherine wins the coin toss so she decides what positions they will start in, not that the starting position should matter for any experienced sex-fighter, but it is a good omen for her.

Catherine smirks seeing she's won the first pick of the position. She doesn't want to make this too easy or too hard for herself or opponent. She decides on having Arn being on top of her while she is on the bottom. She strips out of her armor revealing her nude figure on full display for Arn.

Arn notes this submissive gesture and suspects a trap, or at least an attempt to give him a false sense of security. He accepts her offer and climbs on top of her, positioning himself to penetrate, but before he does he locks eyes with her. There's not a point in saying anything, but Arn likes the gesture. He locks eyes with her, and places his tip at her entrance.

"Don't worry Cathrine, I promise to take good care of you. You'll enjoy serving me."

Catherine smirks as meets Arn gaze feeling his tip at her entrance. She knows the position she chose would make Arn ponder about her plan. Her smirk widens hearing his words. "I'm sure you'll enjoy serving me as well. You can trust me after all. My lips are meant to capture." Catherine lets her arms travel over Arn's shoulders. Her hazel eyes are filled with authority.

Arn pushes inside, still locked with her eyes, snuggling in close on top of her. "How many men have you conquered with these lips? I've made hundreds of women beg for mercy, and thousands have begged for me to take them and make them mine. I wonder how you will respond when you lose control..."

Catherine feels Arn snuggling close to her as he remains on top of her. "I've captured many men, how many women have you enslaved? I'm not one of those women, men beg to be humiliated and helpless as my lips hold them tightly. Perhaps you will have an interesting response when you lose control."

Arn sees her confidence, but knows she is starting to lose control, but this is only the beginning and neither of them has gone all out yet. "Show me, if you've got what it takes to take me." Arn starts thrusting harder. (11/9, I'll be back in a bit.)

Catherine looks at Arn as he speaks. Feeling Arn thrust Catherine freezes from the pleasure before her lips tighten slightly. "I can take you easily, I'm just waiting for the right moment. Don't get too cocky on me just yet." Catherine's gaze remains on his as she composes herself.

"Don't get cocky? I'm the man, what else can I be?" Arn laughs and keeps up a steady pace, feeling Catherine freeze and try to take back control. (12/8, each time he wins he gets one and she loses it, or would you like to try a different system? So you roll 8 for her this time and I roll 12 for him. If she wins then it goes back the other way.)

"Funny, someone seems to be enjoying this way too much. Though we both know how this will end with me in control and you my slave." Catherine's lips tighten once again as she holds Arn's cock in place. (Ok so I rolled a 6/8 and up to you on what system this one is fine.)

Arn feels Catherine tighten up on him and almost overpass him, but he manages to hang on, pushing until he feels her give in again. "And why shouldn't I enjoy winning? I think you enjoy having me pound you like this. It's okay, go ahead and admit it...

Catherine admires Arn's resilience. She falters, not expecting him to push so quickly. "I will admit no such thing, besides this isn't over after all I can't wait to hear you beg to feel more of my authority as it surrounds you."

Arn feels confident as he can feel Catherine slipping, but he doesn't let his guard down. "Feeling nervous? I'm on quite a run here, I expected more of you..."

Catherine slips again. His pounding is beginning to get to her as she tries to remain composed. "I'm not nervous... you are a formidable opponent, that's all."

Arn keeps up his pace, keeping Catherine off balance and slipping. He was a bit nervous at first, after all, these women have claimed many men, and she could find a way to turn this around any time...

"I wasn't kidding when I said we could beat the strongest women in Gaia. But maybe one of your friends can beat me..."

Catherine is immensely affected by Arn's thrusting. His words seemed far away, due to all the pleasure she was receiving she was losing herself. Using most of her effort she remained calm and collected. "Well see about that I'm not your slave yet, and my friends can beat the likes of you and your friends with ease."

Arn pushes harder, convinced that he's going to win. "No, not yet. It's always more fun just before you lose all control, and gasp in pleasure, as your pussy gives in and surrenders to her new master. You'll like it, especially if you don't want to like it..."

Catherine moan as her body shudders beneath his. "I won't give in or beg for more of... this... pleasure... My pussy will not... even if the pleasure is incredible... I will not surrender..." The inner conflict within Catherine was obvious based on how she spoke.

Arn thrusts hard, feeling Catherine begin to break. He tries to keep her eyes on his, so she can see them hard and focused. Her breasts shake with each thrust and he can feel her start to give in... "Just give in, enjoy it, your pussy loves it, you can too."

Catherine moans softly as she bites her lip trying to stifle her moans. Her body twitches beneath him. Her eyes flutter slightly as she gazes into his eyes. She continues trying to keep her authority steady. Each of his thrusts only making it more difficult as more pleasure is added. "No... I... I won't give in... I can't..." Catherine's lips tighten firmly holding Arn's cock as she sends gradual waves of pleasure through him. Giving her enough time to compose herself. "As you said Arn, just give in and embrace the pleasure let your cock twitch helplessly within my authoritative lips."

Arn slows down, deciding to play with Catherine for a moment, to see if there is any fight left in her. As he does she seems to break even further, her body offering herself up to him, even if her mind still resists. "Your lips have conquered many. But not me. Not today. We both know what we are feeling, you don't need to fight it anymore..."

Catherine sighs realizing this isn't looking too good for her. Her gaze remains on Arn's. "Though I don't have you, I won't give in. But... I don't think I can resist much longer. The inevitable is near as the pleasure is becoming too much for me. Though I still gaze at you with authority as I continue to fight until I can no longer."

Arn feels Catherine struggle, and relaxes a moment to enjoy the feeling of her powerful and practiced pussy pulsing on him. He lets her take back some control as she fights to not lose it all. A brief relaxation will not hurt him here, but he still needs to be careful that she doesn't turn this around. He has almost won... "That's good. Fight. Exhaust yourself. Get all the struggle out. It should be over soon..."

Catherine's pussy tightens, sending stronger waves of pleasure. She takes advantage of Arn's relaxation, she hopes this will be enough to control herself so she doesn't lose control. "I would prefer purely fighting not to exhaust myself but to defeat you as you become my slave. By all means relax and bask in the pleasure I give you as my pussy surrounds you with pleasure."

Arn feels the strength in those lips and barely manages to overpower them again. She could make a comeback, and he should not let his guard down. "I can feel you power, but I am stronger. You feel it too. Soon I will make you beg to be my slave."

Catherine gasps slightly feeling Arn overcome the power of her lips. The pleasure from Arn consumes her once again as she slips, trying to grasp on her composure, in an effort not to lose control. "Though you are stronger and this feels incredible. I haven't given up yet, I won't be the one begging that will be you, Arn."

Arn pushes with all his strength, knowing that Catherine's threat is not idle. He feels her break, submit, give up. But he knows there is fight left in her, and he should not let down his guard. He feels her fight back, but he manages to overwhelm her again, pushing back against her will, but he can feel the core of her will still strong. This time he says nothing, only staring into her eyes.

Catherine moans loudly as her eyes roll back still gazing into Arn's eyes. She is gradually giving into all the pleasure he consumes her with. Her body shuddering beneath him as she tries to hold on to the small amount of fight still within her. Catherine couldn't bring herself to say anything, she knew she was losing and his gaze only made her feel helpless beneath him.

Arn pushes hard and deep, vibrating inside and out of Catherine. He feels her struggle, with all the strength she has left, but it is not enough. He recognizes the feeling he has felt many times before, of her womanhood surrendering to him. "Ah, there it is. Care to say any words of surrender? I'm sure it's not your first time, though maybe it's been a while."

Catherine's moans grow in volume as she slips further, still trying to fight. Her body is at a conflict with her mind, as her pussy begins to surrender to all the stimulated pleasure. "I... I won't surrender... or beg... I will not be humiliated by the likes of you... I will surrender with grace and I will not beg... even if I am helpless and lost to this pleasure..."

Arn smiles and strokes her hair and cheek. "Don't worry, there will be time for training later. My friends still need to win the rest of the competition. Hopefully they won't need my help." Arn pushes himself to orgasm, giving his sign of victory by squirting into his opponent. The he leans down to give her a kiss on the forehead, followed by and embrace and kiss on her neck. He then withdraws from her and stands, leaving the arena, claiming the first victory of the day.

Catherine gazes up at Arn as he strokes her hair and cheek. She moans loudly as Arn orgasms within her. "My friends... will be the victors in the competition." Catherine blushes slightly as Arn kisses her forehead before moving to her neck. She watches as he stands, her eyes still fluttering from the pleasure he brought her. Once she composes herself she stands and leaves the arena.

Jorn and Thalaseen salute Arn as he returns victorious. Thalaseen takes his turn, standing, stripping and stepping forward into the arena. "Alright, which of you will try to save your friend? You'll have to defeat me first. I like it when a woman can dominate me, but it is so rare I can barely remember the last time it happened. I heard you were the best. Let's see if the best is good enough..."

Viveca and Savanna pat Catherine on the back as she returns. Viveca takes her turn as she strips and steps into the arena. Her long black hair rests on her shoulders while her dark green eyes glare at Thalaseen. "I will save my friend, while defeating you of course this may be the first time you are dominated by a woman such as myself. I am the best, which is how you will be enlightened by the end of this."

Thalaseen flips the coin, and Viveca wins the toss. "Good fortune for you. Don't waste it like your friend did. I can't count the number of women I've dominated while they were on top of me. I hear it's particularly humiliating to be dominated by someone who is beneath you. So how will we start this?"

Viveca smirks as she wins the toss. "Aww, is someone afraid of what's to come already? It will be humiliating to be taken while I'm beneath you. I suppose we can start the same way as Arn and Catherine. That is if you aren't afraid to be dominated by a superior woman."

Thalaseen shrugs and mounts Viveca as she lies down and invites him in. He has to work himself up for a moment first, but has no trouble penetrating. As soon as he is in up to the base he gasps as Vivieca clamps down hard on him, sending shudders through his body. He revels in the sensation a moment, hardly fighting back at all.

Viveca's smirk remains as Thalaseen mounts her. Once he works himself up and penetrates her, her gaze remains on Thalaseen. Her smirk widens hearing him gasp while his body shudders feeling him hardly fighting back her gaze remains on him while her lips hold him tightly.

Thalaseen pushes, taking back the control he'd just lost. Then his jaw drops as he feels her lips take him again, he looks down, helplessly at where they are connected. He has never been overwhelmed like this before. Panic begins to appear in his eyes as he struggles to retake control.

Viveca watches as his jaw drops. Her lips send waves of pleasure through him once as she watches him happily. Her gaze remains on his as she notices the panic set in his eyes watching him struggle to retake control.

Thalaseen thrusts, holding Viveca tight, slowly he takes back control, bringing the two of them back into balance. "You're good, no doubt. Let's see if you're good enough!" He starts to vibrate his cock in a very pleasurable frequency, one designed to subjugate a woman's mind through her pleasure, as he has before, though it can be overcome by the strongest wills, and maybe even used against him...

Viveca slips as Thalaseen thrusts. Her gaze remains of him as the waves of pleasure she gives him falter. "I'm sure I can defeat you." Viveca's jaw drops feeling Thalaseen's cock vibrate within her pussy. She composes herself as she gains control once again.

Thalaseen drops his jaw again as Vivica squeezes him till they are back in balance again. He is still on top though and eventually one of them will wear down. He goes for a much more traditional approach this time, of simply pounding her hard...

Viveca sends stronger pulses of pleasure through Thalaseen. Making sure to remain in control as she dominates him from beneath him. Her lips hold onto his cock tightly as she captures him making him feel so very helpless.

Thalaseen feels himself slipping. Vivican's lips are taking control. It has been so long since he felt a woman this strong, he can feel his cock starting to submit, and for a moment he wonders if he wouldn't simply be happier just submitting, but no, he knows it would feel better to lose having given his all first.

Viveca feels Thalaseen begin to submit. Though she knows he still wants to fight and won't submit so easily. Her lips continue to tighten around his cock holding him in place. Her authoritative gaze remains on Thalaseen.

Thalaseen pushes, but Viveca's lips are stronger. Much stronger. His gaze meets hers and he begins to see a future as her thrall. He shakes himself free and tries again, but deep inside he already feels that his cock wants this.

Viveca's smirk remains as she continues to send pulses of pleasure though Thalaseen. She holds him strongly while making sure he knows how helpless he is. "You love being captured by my authoritative lips, all the pleasure affecting you. You want to submit, accept it this will be your new reality."

Thalaseen senses that Viveca is toying with him, but try as he might he can't push past her. He feels himself slipping. She is taking control. He can feel the authority in those lips... then he feels her slip and he barely pushes through. Can he take back control?

Viveca's lips slow down on the pulses while her gaze remains on Thalaseen. Seeing him slip makes her feel so much authority and power over him. Once she slips she composes herself while squeezing his cock tighter increasing her forcefulness. She begins gradually thrusting at a steady pace making sure to remain in control.

They are both tired, but he manages to push, push her back barely, but the control is still in her favor. He looks down into those authoritative eyes. "Oh, you're not getting tired already, are you?"

Nalith
Nalith
118 Followers