Orgy House Ch. 01: Freshman Year

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I took your nod as consent, was that okay?"

He nodded again his eyes still closed from how wonderful the kiss had been. She giggled as she pressed into him again, kissing him harder this time. How many times had he dreamed of this? How much more vivid had those dreams been since the day she had hugged him goodbye. And here she was, kissing him, one hand sliding into his hair the other pulling the towel loose and letting it fall to the ground. His own hands made themselves busy as well, his fingers digging into her soft flesh through the thin fabric of her dress. He could tell she wasn't wearing a bra or panties. His passions got the best of him, he began pulling desperately at the straps of her dress.

She pulled away from him and took his hands in hers.

"Calm down, Wes, we have hours to play before the party starts, there's no need to rush things."

She pushed him back onto the bed.

"Besides I don't think you're entirely turned on enough for my taste. I want to dance for you first. I miss dancing."

He sat in awe as her body began to writhe. She pulled off her pumps and began to sway to music only she could hear. Wes watched her move, entranced. It was torture; he wanted to touch her but every time he reached out for her she would playfully slap away his hands and shake her head. She slowly, painfully slipped out of the dress, managing to keep her breasts hidden behind her forearm as is slipped to her waist. Wes was losing his mind. Rachel had never been one to let him look at her, she much preferred being in the dark. This was so new to him, seeing a woman who flaunted her sexuality so shamelessly. His cock ached as it throbbed at every move Evelyn made. She turned her back to him, and slowly bent at the waist, pulling the dress down the length of her legs to the floor. Wes moaned at the sight of her naked ass, and glimpsing her glistening wet pussy. She turned then, her right arm across her small breasts, her left hand hiding her pussy. She moved towards him and let her hands fall to her sides. Precum began to drip from the tip of his cock. The fulfillment of every sexual fantasy he had ever had was standing before him and he reached out to feel her perfect, soft flesh. She was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. Her nipples were so hard as his fingers slipped over them. Their lips met in another long kiss. He could feel her fingers slip around the shaft of his cock. He gasped at her touch and almost came despite pulling away from her. She smiled.

"So I turn you on that much, do I, Wes?"

He found his voice was nothing more than a hoarse whisper.

"Yes, you're so beautiful."

Without warning her mouth was on his cock. Rachel had never done that to him, despite him always being so eager to eat her out. He gasped, he moaned, he whined. He had no idea what she was doing. He felt warmth, he felt wetness, he felt suction and then, as she pushed herself down the length of his shaft he felt an amazing tightness, a sensation he could barely comprehend as she began to choke on his cock. It was too much, the sight of her beautiful face sucking on his cock, the feeling of what she was doing to him, he was going to cum. He tried to tell her but she seemed to know, he could hear her moan and her eyes seemed so insistent as she looked at him. One hand began to squeeze his balls and then, from out of nowhere, he felt her finger slide up his ass. His eyes rolled back in his head as he began to moan, and shout, and shiver, and shake. Her mouth never let go of his cock, as she continued to suck and choke down every last drop of his cum. His whole body was shaking as she eventually released him from her mouth. She then kissed her way up his body, inch by inch. He shivered and convulsed at the touch of her hair and her breasts brushing against his skin. His body was so sensitive. Once she reached his ear and kissed it softly she whispered.

"Well now that we've gotten that out of the way. Would you like to see how wet you've gotten me, Wes?"

He could only moan as he watched her slip her fingers between her legs. She brought them back and they were glistening with her cum. He could smell her arousal on them. He could feel her dripping on him. His mouth watered as he moved his head to take those fingers into his mouth. She tasted wonderful. He moaned with delight as he sucked them his eyes locked on hers.

"I want to crawl up onto your face now, Wes. I want you to eat my pussy while I look down at you. Would you like that?"

He whimpered as she pulled her fingers from his mouth, and slipped them back into her pussy.

"Oh fuck yes, please, let me eat your pussy."

She whispered as she writhed up his body.

"Say my name Wes, say my name."

He smiled, and swallowed hard as she was now kneeling over his head, fingering herself, writhing, dripping on his face.

"Give me your pussy, Evelyn, I want to eat your pussy."

She giggled and slowly slipped her fingers out of her pussy and let them slide into his mouth. He sucked them eagerly then gingerly grabbed her hips and pulled her down, unresistant until his tongue was able to slip between her soft lips. She was so wet, her cum was dripping on his tongue, down his chin, drenching his face and all he wanted was more. He looked up at her, watched her intently as she reacted to every lick, how her head snapped back when he sucked on her clit, how she bent forward letting her hair cascade as he slipped a finger into her pussy. She came again and again, drenching his face in her cum as she did. Not satisfied with his efforts yet and feeling very bold, Wes decided that turnabout would be fair play and slipped a finger into her ass. She moaned so deeply.

"Oh yes, Wes, finger my tight little asshole."

As she came again, this time she reached back to find Wes' cock had returned some semblance of life. She squealed as she turned herself around, dropping herself once again onto his face as she took his cock in her mouth. In moments, she had coaxed his cock back to a throbbing erection, straining and stretching the back of her throat. Wes was losing focus, no longer able to give Evelyn all the attention he wanted as the pleasure she was giving him was so distracting. He managed to continue to finger her ass and pussy but the moans her mouth extracted from him made licking almost impossible. One hand was wrapped around the base of his shaft as she bobbed her head up and down the length of his shaft letting his cock rest at the back of her throat for as long as she could before gasping for air. She pulled away for a moment, stroking his cock, slick with spit.

"You have such a gorgeous cock, Wes, I could suck it all day but I need it in my pussy, do you want it in my pussy?"

He moaned.

"I want my cock in your pussy, Evelyn."

She slid down his body and in one quick motion she was sliding down the length of his cock. He felt the delicious feeling of stretching her pussy as she took every last inch of him into herself. He wished he could last longer, he wished for her to cum again and again riding his cock but there was nothing he could do about it. He tried to take his focus away from her but his eyes watched her pussy swallow his cock as she rode him. He watched her perfect ass bounce up and down. He watched her writhe just as she had when she was dancing. He watched as she turned back to look at him. He watched as she moaned and whimpered. He could hold it no longer as she rode him faster and harder leaning forward and grabbing his ankles as she brought herself down on his cock his moans turned to a cry to a scream as he filled her with his cum. He had never cum so hard in his life and he was certain half the residence building would know it. Evelyn seemed very proud of herself as she twisted down into his arms.

"Good boy, Wes, that felt wonderful."

She slipped her fingers into herself and her eyes never left his as she sucked the mix of their sex from them. He kissed her deeply then, enjoying the mix of their taste on her lips. Time slipped away as they kissed, and cuddled in his bed. Eventually she reminded him that they would need to leave the pleasure they were sharing.

"We don't want to be late, for your big day, Wes."

She lazily watched him get dressed; enjoying the sight of his body before slipping back into her dress, making sure Wes was watching her do it. She gave him one last long kiss and smacked him on the ass as he went to the door and she put her shoes back on. Now that they were both fully dressed, he opened the door to his room still in shock over what had just happened. He was just stepping out when a voice at his ear said, in a very pleasant tone:

"So how was she, Wes? Everything you had hoped for?"

His face froze in a mask of horror as he turned towards the source of that all too familiar voice. It was Mr. Reed. He tried to think of something to say he had just betrayed his father's best friend, his best friend's father, the enormity of the situation crashed over him in a moment, leaving him like a deer frozen in headlights. He looked back into his room to Mrs. Reed, to Evelyn, but she simply smiled broadly, adjusting her dress as she stepped out of the room and kissed her husband as though nothing had happened. Then he realized that Mr. Reed was not alone. He was with Sam who had just walked out of Mark's room. She was looking sheepish and a little disheveled trying to fix her hair which looked even messier than usual. Wes stood there, mouth agape, as Mr. Reed smiled, kissing his wife on the cheek.

"Brothers share everything, Wes, everything."

12