Orgy of the Shoggoth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie felt embarrassed at being the one who overslept. She nodded, and said "I'm sorry."

"Don't sweat it," said Amanda. "Come on, we have some cool new things for you to see."

Katie followed her colleague through the central hallway, looking at the doors. The rumpus room was empty. The wet specimen lab was closed. The heavy steel door, which she now knew to be the dark room, was firmly shut. When they reached the dry specimen lab, Amanda didn't open the door, but just stood beside it, and nodded. Katie understood that it was her turn to open the door now, and so she did.

Inside the dry specimen lab, the rats were silent, too. No, the rats were gone. Katie looked over each of the cages, and couldn't find a single animal in any of them. The doors were still closed and locked. There was no blood, no sign of violence, just an absence of rats.

Katie looked down at her clothes, then back up and asked "Can I get dressed? I don't think I should be in here without the right clothing."

There was a man standing beside Amanda. It was the fat, bean-shaped balding man. What was his name? Burt? Burt was wearing a bright white lab coat as well. "That's okay, what you have on is perfect."

Amanda pointed at something behind Katie, and said "there it is."

Katie suddenly did not want to turn around. She wanted to run past Amanda and her lover, tackle them, and flee. But reason and sense told her that she couldn't be in danger. She turned around.

The specimen tank was right where it had been the night before. Nothing had changed, except that the latches were unfastened and the lid was cracked open.

"Where is the shoggoth?" asked Katie.

A tall, lanky man with dark skin and silver hair entered Katie's vision. He had been standing to her left, and she had somehow failed to notice him. Who was this one again? Right, his name was Warren. Warren engineered the submersibles that captured the shoggoths and brought them up. He was wearing the same lab coat as the others. Warren said "we took it out to run some tests."

Katie asked "what kinds of tests?"

A short, svelte man with long blonde hair stepped forward from Katie's right. This one was Andrew, right? That's right, he was the one who was wearing a miniskirt when Katie first arrived. Andrew said "Well, we need to know what it eats, and what will eat it. We need to know how it reproduces, and how smart it really is."

"How... smart?"

"You said it yourself," said a familiar voice. Katie spun around to face Martin. He was wearing the same clothes as the night before: blue jeans with a white T-shirt. He said "The shoggoth can shape-shift, all the way down to the structure of its cells. If any cell can be anything, then maybe all of its cells are neurons, or can behave like neurons when it needs them to. Imagine if your heart, liver, and stomach were also brains? You could be as smart as you want, or as dumb. You could turn off the parts of your brain you don't like listening to, or stop remembering things you don't like. Imagine. Imagine." It sounded like a TV shopping infomercial. But what was Martin selling?

Martin walked toward Amanda, and unzipped his fly, then pushed aside the fabric and freed his penis. It stood, erect, waiting. "Hey," he said, "can you give me a hand with this?"

Amanda shrugged. She wrapped her fingers around the shaft of Martin's penis, and began to gently stroke it. Burt reached over, sliding one of his massive hands inside of Amanda's shirt, and squeezing her breast. Amanda reached down to Burt's black slacks, and unzipped them, pulling out his cock as well. Even half-flaccid, the sheer length and girth of the organ shocked Katie.

Amanda unbuckled her pants, dropping them to the floor and kicking them under a workbench. "You know the rules, boys."

Burt and Martin played a short game of Rock-Paper-Scissors. Martin won, beating Burt's paper by throwing scissors. Martin sat down, with his back against a wall, and Amanda lowered herself onto him, inching the soft pink folds of her pussy around his eager cock. She bounced, softly moaning "oh fuck, oh fuck yes," as his member pressed inside of her. Burt stood in front of Amanda, holding his prick in one of his vast mitts, and guided it to Amanda's lips. She licked at his head, then opened wide and took it into her mouth. Amanda hummed and moaned around Burt's fat cock, while she gently bounced on Martin's lap.

The jealousy flowing through Katie was incredible. She knew Martin had fucked everyone else here, but seeing it, and seeing it happen so casually, cut her deep. But what could she say? If she didn't want to be left out, she'd have to join them, to play along with this debauchery. When in Rome, do as the Romans do. And when you're in Caligula's Rome, what else is there to do? Katie watched, and let her hands roam across her own delicate skin. Her attention was broken by a flash of fire in the periphery of her vision.

Ruth entered the specimen lab, her bright red hair glinting in the light as she strutted. That was the best word, strut. She threw her weight into each step, letting her hips rise and fall, and every ounce of soft white flesh on her hips, her thighs, her breasts, they all jiggled and swayed. She was an image of Venus, her stunning appearance taking over the room. Suddenly, Amanda's threesome seemed boring; this lone naked woman was the most erotic thing Katie had ever seen.

Ruth dropped a bundle of fabric from under one arm, gave it a kick, and it unraveled into a bedroll. "Come," she said. At this one command, the other men crowded in. Kevin followed Ruth into the room, wearing only his bright white lab coat. Andrew walked toward Ruth, both hands pumping furiously at his enormous, foot long appendage. Ruth knit her hands into Andrew's hair, and pulled his face into her chest. He latched his mouth onto one of her nipples, and made soft cooing noises as he nursed at it. Kevin approached Ruth from behind, crouched slightly, grabbed her hips, and slid his long prick between the soft, supple flesh of her thighs. Warren approached Ruth on her right, groping her free breast with one hand, and placing the other on her cheek; his thumb probed her mouth, and Ruth played with it with her lips and tongue. Ruth reached down, gripping Warren's cock, and pumping it.

After a moment of basking in the joys of her body, Kevin lay down on the bedroll. Ruth squatted over him, and enveloped him. She kept her feet planted, and leaned forward, while Andrew moved in behind her. The head of his cock almost seemed too big to fit through such a tight opening, but, slowly, he wedged the head through Ruth's ring. She grit her teeth to bite back a scream, then slowly pushed her hips backward, forcing more of the monstrous organ into her ass. Warren stood over Kevin, feet planted on either side, and grabbed hold of Ruth's red hair. He didn't just let the ginger goddess suck him off, he violently plunged his rod into her mouth, and fucked her throat. Ruth gyrated her hips, fucking herself with Kevin and Andrew's cocks. Kevin reached up, kneading the soft flesh of her breasts with his hands. His fingers disappeared into the white flesh, its softness giving way.

"Cumming! I'm cumming!" shouted Andrew.

Warren laughed. "Early as always."

Ruth yanked her mouth free, and said "That's okay. You can cum."

Andrew whined, and slapped at Ruth's massive ass cheeks. He grunted one last time, thrusting deep once, twice, then stopped. When Andrew pulled out, long ropes of fluid hung between the tip of his prick, and Ruth's slick back door. He stood, wobbly, evidently so worn out that he was having trouble standing.

A pair of hands clapped on Katie's shoulders. She looked away from Ruth and saw Amanda.

The latin beauty queen was using Katie to prop herself up, while Martin fucked her from behind. Amanda said "Quit being a fucking wallflower. I can't stand seeing you on the sidelines, not having any fun. Come here." She leaned forward, throwing her arms around Katie's neck, kissing the younger colleague. Amanda's tongue, slick with some gooey substance, danced around the inside of Katie's mouth. Cum, thought Katie, Burt came in Amanda's mouth, and now she's passing it to me. Amanda broke the kiss, and let her head hang low. "Ooooh" she moaned, her voice cracking.

Katie looked past Amanda, and locked eyes with Martin. His hands were wrapped in a vice-like grip around Amanda's waist, his hips were hammering at Amanda's ass, but his eyes were locked on Katie's. Katie reached forward, placing her hands on Martin's, and their fingers laced together. A brief momentary understanding came between them, and the pair of them smiled.

Martin pulled out of Amanda. "Katie," he said, his voice a gasping shudder. "Please, I want to finish with you."

Amanda looked up at Katie, her face beaming. She shouted "Oh, fuck yeah!"

Katie grinned sheepishly, and said "Okay."

Amanda stepped aside, then told Katie "On your knees, New Girl. Yeah, that's perfect."

Katie lowered herself to the ground, kneeling. The cold, hard tile floor pressed uncomfortably on her knees, but she reasoned that this wouldn't take long. She wrapped her hands around the base of Martin's cock, and slowly tugged at him.

"Shit," said Martin. "Not so tight. Yeah, that's it, just like that.

Katie looked up at him, while she slowly jerked his prick. His brick-like jaw jutted forward, and Katie admired this rare view of the masculine form.

"Oh, Jesus CHRIST!" came a howl from the other pod of orgiers. Katie looked to her left to see the source of the noise. Warren was laying on the bedroll now, with Ruth on top of him, on her back, her ass slapping up and down against his cock. Burt was between Ruth's legs, slamming his bulk against her as he fucked her pussy. Andrew sat on Ruth's stomach, his prick wedged between the massive mounds of her breasts, a steady stream of jizz oozing out of his tip. Kevin had just yanked his own dick free from Ruth's mouth, and launched rope after rope of thick, shimmering cum across the redhead's face and chest. Andrew repeated his whining and thrusting from earlier, and he climaxed as well. Burt sped up, grunting and heaving, then pulled himself free, and jerked himself off; his ejaculate arched over Ruth's crotch and belly, splashing on Andrew's back. Warren planted his feet, grit his teeth, and growled with exertion as he launched his hips upward, planting his load deep in Ruth's ass.

Katie looked at the loads of cum, mesmerized. The shimmering silvery white color, the way the fluid crept and crawled over Ruth's alabaster skin, the strange way the light hit it in different places and refracted through it. But something was off. Some detail that registered in Katie's mind was troubling her. Ejaculate was an inert fluid, right? Well, not inert, spermatozoa were living cells, but still, it should just behave like a viscous fluid. Gravity should pull it down, not up.

Even as Ruth leaned forward, raising her head up above her torso, the splashes of cum that ran over her chest, her neck, and her tits, continued to run towards her head. The ropes spread out over her skin like cobwebs, merging and splitting as they explored her. Great bubbly strands of the white goo ran up her neck, onto her cheeks, and into her open mouth.

The splatter on Andrew's back squirmed down toward the cleft of his ass, and seemed to wriggle its way inside. The soft little man moaned a shrill note of ecstasy as the crawling tendrils penetrated him.

"I'm almost there! Almost there!" said Martin. Katie's vision snapped forward, at the pulsing, throbbing organ in front of her face. Her hands had stopped pumping, so Amanda had batted them aside, and taken over. The head of Martin's prick was so close that it seemed massive, encompassing nearly all of Katie's vision. A clear, runny precum was oozing out of the tip, and Amanda's vicious handjob caused some of it to leap forward, splattering Katie with its brine. Katie realized that whatever was wrong with the others, it must have infested Martin's body as well.

Specimen X. The Shoggoth. It was inside their bodies, leaping from host to host, multiplying, incubating, like an intelligent disease.

Katie tried to pull her head away, but couldn't. Amanda had woven her fingers into Katie's golden hair, and held her in place to face down her doom. Katie tried to push Martin away, but his frame was implacable, it felt like she was trying to bench-press a car.

Katie tried to stand, to get away, but firm hands fell on her shoulders and pressed her down into the ground. Burt had appeared on her left, his massive right hand pressing down on her, while his left lazily jerked at his cock. Kevin was on Katie's right, pinning her similarly. Gossamer threads reached out of the ends of their members, feeling at the air, not near enough to reach Katie. Not yet.

They all leaned in, leering at Katie, grinning like wolves as they eagerly awaited her initiation. Hands pawed at her breasts and face.

Martin came.

The urethral opening on the tip of his penis flexed, wide, and thick braided lines of jizz pushed their way out. The stuff didn't just fly out straight, but cast itself like a net. Katie could feel it grasping at her, seeking purchase, and using touch to map the topography of its landing point. It clung to her, peeled itself free, then slapped back down, moist and heavy. New limbs burst forth from the head of Martin's cock, latching onto Katie, spreading out across the surface of her face, invading her mouth, her nose, it was getting close to her eyes. Amanda pushed Katie forward, inching her toward the pulsing, thrumming organ that just kept spewing jism. Soon, just another second longer, and that horrible thing would be inside of her, filling her with its corruption.

Martin screamed and fell backwards.

Katie had driven her fist up into his balls, smashing them with all the strength she could find. She threw an elbow into Amanda's throat, and the woman fell backwards, gasping, and clasping at her crushed windpipe. The others tried to hold Katie down, but she slid her knees forward, limbo-dancing free of their grasps, then vaulted to her feet. As she escaped back into the hall, she could still feel the web of wriggling protoplasm moving over her face. She wrenched her shirt up and over her head, then furiously scrubbed away the corrupting white goo. If there was some microscopic trace of it left, she could clean it properly before it made any inroads to taking her over. Katie ran toward the conference room, then stopped. Of course, there was someone missing.

Dr. Carolyn Reese stood in the doorframe that separated the conference room from the hall. Her pet snake lay wrapped around her like an intricate silver necklace. Silver, hadn't it been gold before? The animal had seemed to have been replaced with an albino, or had suddenly transformed into one. Its scales were pearl-white, and its eyes were an emerald green.

"Naked and sweaty, that's a good look for you," said Carolyn.

"Let me go. Just let me leave, and you can all keep doing whatever you're doing, I just want to go home."

"Don't be such a prude. Trust me, once it's in you, it feels incredible. So, are you ready for some oral action now?" And with that question, Carolyn opened her mouth. Her forked tongue stuck out, splayed apart, and danced, folding each side over the other and flicking them in alternating rhythm. The shoggoth came bubbling up from her throat, wrapping itself around her tongue, then seemed to extend it, leaping out and performing the same hypnotic dance. The two tentacles were massive, reaching multiple feet into the air. At their thickest, they were as wide around as Katie's arm. The limbs flexed, forming sinew and muscle, ribs and nobs. Seeing them writhing sent a shuddering fog of excitement through Katie's mind, as she imagined all the secret places those limbs could reach if she let them inside of her.

No, she thought, no goddammit, I can't let that happen! Katie turned to run the other direction, to find an emergency exit, but, no, wait. She didn't turn. She didn't run. She screamed, or tried to scream, but no sound came out. Her brain issued commands, but her body wouldn't listen. She looked past the writhing tentacles, and saw that Carolyn's irises were now the same shimmering green as her snake's.

Katie's body reached down, grasping the waistband of her panties, and pushed them down past the swell of her butt. Her mind tried to stop, but her body bent down, sliding the garment to the floor, then stepped out of it. She stepped forward, spreading her arms, and let herself be taken.

One of Carolyn's tentacles whipped around Katie's neck, coiling over it, then hovering the tip in front of her face. The appendage took on the flared mushroom-head of a horse, then the knobbly spear shape of a dog, before settling on something resembling a sea anemone. It was long, ribbed, and its end flared into an array of smaller tendrils or cilia. Katie's mouth opened, and the alien appendage invaded her. The wriggling cilia wrapped around her tongue, ran along the contours inside her mouth, and seemed to pull the organ down into Katie's throat. It bent, molding itself to the inside of her body, thrusting and rubbing inside of her, down into her chest. The coils of tentacle around her throat squeezed, then loosened, and pressed against her. It massaged its own alien cock by rubbing Katie's throat.

Another tentacle wormed around Katie's chest, then wrapped around each of her breasts. The head of the appendage split, dividing into two beak-shaped ends that clamped down on her nipples. They pinched, and pulled, pushed and buzzed. The organs vibrated, and tiny tendrils inside the mouth flicked at her nipples.

A third and fourth tentacle extended out from between Carolyn's lips. They corkscrewed up along Katie's legs. Somehow, she found herself being excited by the hot, slimy flesh rubbing her thighs. The organs waved around in front of Katie, taunting her at the periphery of her vision. The first one grew a great round bulb at its end, with a backward-facing flare where it connected to the shaft. The bulb stood perpendicular to the shaft, in a mild dogleg. The underside of the shaft was smooth, but the top rose up into a series of knobs like the lumps on the back of a skinny person's spine. The Bulbous Tentacle pushed up against the soft lips of Katie's vagina, then waited. The next tentacle rose up in front of Katie's face, so she couldn't have hoped to ignore it.

The tentacle broke apart into three strands, and these braided back together. The gaps in the braid filled in, forming a shaft that was all high bumps and deep grooves. The ends fused into a head that was tapered at its point, then expanded to a massive round ball. The organ flexed, its bumps swelling into vast knots, then it swung around to Katie's back. The Braided Tentacle slowly licked and lapped at her back as it traveled down to her ass. Smaller strings of shoggoth flesh ran up between the cleft of her ass cheeks, then pulled them wide apart.

As the Braided Tentacle pushed against the tight ring of Katie's anus, it spewed a thick, watery fluid inside of her, and rubbed and twisted. Katie tried to suck in a deep breath, but the Anemone Tentacle in her throat plunged and flexed, forcing her windpipe closed.

The Braided Tentacle pushed its cone-like head against the ring of Katie's anus, stretching her to what she thought would be her breaking point. She screamed around the organ in her throat. The cone reached its widest point, then slipped past it, letting her battered back door rest on the narrow space between the head and shaft.

The Bulbous Tentacle lifted its shaft, and lowered its head, then pushed up. As the round head entered her, the organ shifted its orientation, and continued its intrusion. The bulb rubbed against the front of her vagina, pressing and teasing her nerves. Katie's body shuddered with pleasure. The lesser knobs followed, beating her G-Spot in a brutal rhythm.