Orgy Reunion Ch. 03-04

Story Info
We were just fucking, would you like to join us?
8.8k words
4.45
7.5k
5
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prologue Written by Stan

It was a little more than two years after we agreed to a joint writing project that we met at my house to read the accounts that had been written by each of the five of us. During the intervening months I had read the stories from each of the participants (Patti, Connie, Robbie, BD and my own) and we had ongoing exchanges about the project. No one but me had seen any submission by anyone else until day we got together at the end.

BD's wife Ellen had come with him but she was off by herself at the other end of the house with a full set of the stories which she was reading to herself.

When we gathered for the reading we put names in a hat and drew them out one at a time to determine the order of reading. As the editor and one of the authors, I claimed the right to go last. Connie's name was drawn first, I passed out copies of what she had written to all the others and she read it out loud while they followed along.

When Connie finished reading her memories of the night and telling us the story about her life we sat in stunned silence.

BD was the first to walk over to her and give her a hug. "I'm sorry I was so rough with you," he said.

"Don't be sorry, I loved every bit of it, every fucking stroke," she laughed.

"I knew you and Stan were fucking while Robbie and I were going at it," said Patti, "you think I'm blind? And I tasted him in you just a few minutes later." Then she added "two hundred partners, no kidding? Congratulations. I'm proud of you." Patti sat down next to her, put her arm around her and held her tight for most of the rest of the night.

"Connie, you get to draw for the next story reader," I said.

She reached into the hat pulled out a card and announced "Robbie, you are next."

Chapter 3

Robbie's Story

When I was young I was an easy lay, and as I aged I got even easier. Not that I fucked the whole football team or anything like that, but I would have if they has asked. Starting way too young I had a string of boyfriends. Each of them hung around for a few months and each of them got fucked well and often. When I was young I was not petite by any definition, I am six feet tall, I have broad shoulders and hips, my long straight hair was dark brown. My shoulders are squared and muscular. I have always been able to lift more and reach higher than practically every woman and lots of men.

I've always been proud of my powerful body, no one ever called me cute, adorable or any of those diminutive and endearing words. I always wished I had larger boobs. To get a sense of my build, pick up a 42B/C bra and compare it to a 36DD. You will see the straps are much, much longer and the cups are way smaller. My back is broad and strong, but my boobs were a little small; breast enlargement surgery solved that short coming a few years later.

I was out of high school for three years and working in a women's apparel shop in the local mall. A new girl named Cheryl came to work in our store and we became friends. She was a couple years younger than me and she enjoyed more variety in her sex partners, a lot more. She flirted with all the guys in the shops around the mall.

When one of the guys in the shoe store next door would go into their backroom to get shoes for a customer to try on, Cheryl would go through the connecting door between our storerooms and flash her tits at him or pull up her skirt and show her pussy. Then we would run out to the front of their store to see if the guy had a boner while he was helping a customer try on shoes. She gave blow jobs and had sex more than once in our try-on rooms when there were no customers in the store.

We spent a lot of time talking about sex and daring each other to try new things. Cheryl dared me to have anal sex with my boyfriend. I tried, but he was a klutz. He tried to get his cock in my ass, but he was so tense that he couldn't keep it hard enough. I dared her to suck off a man and bring his cum in to show me. She sucked off one of the shoe guys and after he left she motioned me to come back to the storeroom, then she opened her mouth and showed me a big glob of cum which she spit out into a sandwich bag. She seemed to always win the dares.

My boyfriend of two years was possessive, I felt that the fact that I was fucking him 2-3 times a week should have been enough and he should leave me alone after that. He acted like he owned me and got jealous when I just flirted with other guys. We were in the process of breaking up, about 2-3 good bye fucks away from never seeing each other again.

On a weekend off, Cheryl went to visit some of her friends at one of the big universities. She came home with stories about all the hot men she met at a fraternity party and how she been fucked three times in one night by three different men. That was hot and I believed her. I was well aware that she could turn on the sex appeal. She was a slut and I was a serial monogamous whore, she was having more fun and I was ready for some variety in terms of the cocks that found their way into my snatch.

********

I didn't know anybody at the university, but Connie, one of my best friends, attended a small college across the state, I called her to get her opinion about the cock options at her school. I had known Connie for years and I had no doubt that she had sampled several.

I had to work closing shift on Friday so I didn't get there until around noon on Saturday. I met Connie's roommate Patti and when we started talking about men, one big, unexpected issue came up. Patti was a lesbian who had recently turned bi-sexual.

I asked if the two of them had ever had sex together and they gave me a lecture about just because she was lez that didn't mean that she licked every pussy she saw.

I repeated my question," have the two of you ever had sex together?"

"Yes," they finally told me.

"How many times?"

"Two or three, not more than twenty or thirty," they laughed.

I specifically asked Connie, "did you eat Patti's pussy."

"Yes," she said. Then she went on to say that just a few days earlier Patti had come back to their room with a hot load of cum in her pussy and she ate it out of her. I told them that was really hot and I wanted to do it.

I explained my objective, I wanted go back to my friend at work and tell her I had fucked three men. They thought it was a great idea and assured me I had come to the right place. I didn't tell them at the time but I was also hoping to get my first taste of pussy, I think they knew that.

We settled on a list that included Stan who was Patti's primary fuck partner, some guy whose name I don't remember, he was Connie's regular boy toy, a scary guy called BD whom they assured me had the biggest cock either of them had ever seen. Connie would line it up with her guy and Patti would make arrangements with Stan and BD.

They gave me a run down on the guys:

Whatever his name was that Connie has been screwing is solid fuck, but not very creative. He loves having his cock sucked but don't do it too long because he will cum in your mouth and he never cums twice in one session. And don't waste your time having him eat your pussy, Patti and Connie had both tried to teach him what to do with his tongue and he just couldn't seem to learn. Patti told me that if I still needed to get my pussy eaten after I finished with the men that I should find her. That thought stayed in my mind all day.

Stan is a great fuck, and he is a great pussy eater because Patti taught him how. He also likes sloppy seconds so don't do him first. I was pretty sure that Patti had some strong feelings for Stan beyond thinking of him as a good fuck.

With BD I should spread my legs, grit my teeth and hang on. He is a wild animal who will ram his giant cock in me and fuck at full speed for a few minutes before blowing a giant load in me. He doesn't eat pussy, doesn't give a damn if I have an orgasm or not, he thinks blow jobs are a waste of a good fuck and he pulls up his jeans and leaves when he is finished. I was really looking forward to him and counting on helping him last more than a few minutes.

********

I put on my fashion best, a pair of sexy tight pants and a tight white t-shirt that made my tits look bigger. At the time it was high fashion and I had an impression to make. I was a girl on a mission, get some fresh cock in my pussy, I headed out.

Connie and I went to a lounge where several kids were sitting around mostly watching TV or playing games. I was looking over the crop of men when a new guy walked in. Connie nudged me and told me that the new guy was Stan, Patti's favorite and one of the guys on my hit list. We went over and talked to him, Connie introduced us and he spent a lot of time looking me over. I wish I had been a little bolder about what I wanted from him, but I was nervous and I remembered that I was not supposed to do him first. He said he was going to go get a Coke from a vending machine on another floor, he even offered to get us something but we said no thanks.

He never came back. My mission was not off to a good start. Connie led me to Tim's room and knocked, no answer. We went out into the parking lot to look for his car but it was gone. So we were sitting on some steps and talking about what to do. Eventually Connie suggested that she would lead me to Stan's room and if he was there I should start with him.

I knocked on the door and immediately heard noise inside, like someone moving around. Then I nodded to Connie and she left. I knocked again, more sounds inside the room, but nobody came to the door. After the third time I knocked I called out, hopefully loud enough for him to hear me, and told him it was Robbie, the girl he had just met with Connie in the lounge. More noise and the door opened part way. He stuck his head around the door just a little and looked at me. I told him that Connie had said good things about him and I wanted to come in and get to know him better. He looked at me with a totally dumbfounded look and eventually opened the door, still carefully shielding his body behind the door.

After I walked in I turned around to look at him, he was no longer able to hide behind the door. He was naked. His dick was half hard and looking kind of red and wet. My first thought was that I had caught him jacking off. We both walked into the middle of the room and suddenly everything became clear, there was Patti in his bed, with the sheet pulled up under her chin. My jaw dropped, I looked from one to the other and muttered that I was sorry to have interrupted, I couldn't seem to think of anything to say and Stan said something like. "Patti and I were just fucking, would you like to join us?"

Patti lowered the sheet to her waist and I could see she was naked and there were several splats of cum on her belly and tits. "You are welcome to join in for the next round," she said. I dropped my pants, pulled the shirt over my head and told both of them that I was ready. Stan unhooked my bra and as I was removing it he pulled my panties down. I stepped out of them and said "let's do it."

Stan put his arms around me from behind, cupping and squeezing my boobs. He turned me around and kissed me, the finest kiss I had ever had in my life. I could feel his cock rising between my legs. He leaned over and sucked a nipple into his mouth while rolling the other nipple between his fingers. Then he lowered me so I was sitting beside Patti on the edge of the bed. He knelt down between my spread legs and continued kissing and sucking on my tits.

At about that time Patti scooped up some cum from her belly and tits and offered it to me. I grabbed her fingers and sucked on them like I was giving a blow job. Stan kissed his way down to my pussy and spread me open, he was an expert pussy eater, about the best I've ever been with. While he was kissing my pussy, Patti was coaching him; "lick her clit more, stick your fingers inside her," she was telling him what to do, but he didn't need coaching.

Eventually Stan told her to do it herself and she leaned over and took my clit between her lips. Stan stuck two fingers into my pussy, one finger in my ass and went back to sucking on my boobs. I came so hard that I almost passed out. OMG, getting my pussy eaten by a woman, maybe I'm also going to do my first anal tonight, I've never had an orgasm so strong and we are just starting.

I started blowing Stan, and I was jerking him fast and hard with my hand while doing a lot of sucking and bobbing. I had never been with a man who could take that for long and it seemed that he was about to cum. Before he knew what was happening I jumped up and straddled him, then quickly lowered myself down and took his cock in my pussy. Most of my lovers up to that point were quick triggered. I would ride them hard and fast and they would blow a load of cum in me or on me within a few minutes. I believed that guys liked to get off quick and I took some pride in making them happy. Apparently my read on Stan being about ready to cum was not even remotely accurate. As I pounded, twisted and wiggled my hips down into him with everything I had he was obviously enjoying it, but he was giving it back too.

Stan is a nipple twister/pincher. As I was riding high in the saddle he had his hands on my boobs and was twisting my nipples right to the border between pain and pleasure. He rolled me over so he was on top and kept on pounding into me. That is when Patti joined in again and started kissing me. I think that slowed me down, I laid back and started enjoying the long slow strokes Stan was giving me. Patti moved her mouth to my tits and started sucking and nibbling. She was biting just hard enough that I was feeling more pleasure than pain.

I remember thinking, "these guys are both nipple torturing crazy." Guys had played with my tits for years, but no one had ever given me that much sensation. Patti was laying across me on my left side and Stan had pushed himself up at arm's length, I reached under Patti and cupped a breast, with my other hand I reached up to Stan's chest. Simultaneously I gave them each a hard nipple twist, everything stopped and we all broke out in laughter.

It wasn't the first time I ever had an orgasm from a cock in me, but it was the first time I ever had multiple orgasms from a cock. Stan led me through 4-5 different positions and I climaxed with every one, and had additional climaxes from Patti rubbing my clit. I ended up back on top of him, this time with my chest pressed against his chest, we did some passionate kissing while he continued to fuck me slow and deep.

I looked deep into his eyes and said, "I want your cum inside of me, I'm on the pill, cum in me."

"Now?" he said as he picked up the pace quickly and before I could even answer he started erupting inside of me.

"Yes, yes, yes," I was yelling. "Yes, now. Yes, do that. Yes, just like that."

For more than an hour I had been having mind blowing orgasms, I gave Stan a long hard blow job he wasn't likely to forget for a while, I licked cum off Patti's tits, I kissed a woman, I licked a pussy, I sucked his cock while she ate my pussy, I got my ass finger fucked, and I got fucked like I had never been fucked before. The day was shaping up nicely.

It took a while for us to catch our breath. But finally we did and I knew I was already late for number two. As I got dressed I kept asking myself why I was leaving these guys to meet with someone Connie had told me wasn't going to be a good lover. I didn't really want to leave, but it was time to go.

Patti gave me a sloppy seconds advice; I should clench my pussy muscles tight to hold in the cum, don't wipe any off, give the next man a surprise.

********

I walked directly from Stan's room to the lounge and found Connie and what's his name sitting together at a table in the back of the room. Connie introduced us as I approached with pussy muscles clenched. I was totally giddy and couldn't wait to tell her about the incredible experience I had just had. As I sat down and was about to tell her the story she interrupted and told me that she had told her guy about my plan to get laid three times in one night and that he was pleased that I had chosen him to be the first. Connie and I had been friends for years, I picked right up on what she was telling me. Her guy was probably disgusted about sloppy seconds or just didn't want to put his dick in a pussy that another dick had just vacated. She had assured him he was going to be the first, even though she knew she had left me with Stan. I gave him a sexy smile but he didn't appear to be as pleased as Connie seemed to think.

Another insight suddenly occurred to me. Here I was with a big load of cum in my cunt and I was about to get in bed with a guy who might be disgusted with seconds. We chatted for a few minutes before Connie said, "go have fun guys." I asked to be excused for a minute, I need to visit the ladies room; Connie went with me.

As soon as I got Connie alone I asked her if he had a problem with seconds. She said he insisted on going first. I asked her why he didn't look happy about this. She explained that he was very nervous about sex with a girl he just met and he was afraid that he wouldn't compare favorably with the other guys I would be with later. She told me that he wasn't that great in bed despite how hard she had tried to train him, but he was safe. I wasn't going into this round with a lot of enthusiasm, but the Stan/Patti team would have been a tough act for any man to follow.

I did step into a stall and wipe away as much of Stan's cum as possible so that wouldn't be totally obvious to him. That was weird, I was standing there with my pants down, legs spread, trying to push the right muscles to get the cum to flow out of my cunt, wiping it off with toilet tissue, and all the while we were talking about the next guy I was scheduled to fuck.

On the way back to the lounge we ran into Patti. She let me know that everything was arranged with BD, he would be there to pick me up in less than an hour. At the time that was a relief, just give Connie's guy a quick fuck, take a few minutes to get ready and bring on the raging bull.

As I was warned, it wasn't a great fuck, it was just a plain fuck, and it was definitely not a quick fuck. He got me on my back in basic missionary position and started fucking at a good pace. At first I started rubbing my clit as he fucked me and I got off pretty quickly. But he never varied his pace, he just kept on fucking while I was having a finger induced orgasm and coming down from the orgasm; same pace, never harder, softer, slower or faster. He just kept fucking like a machine, never touching my clit or pinching my nipples, never even kissing me. I thought I would just let him fuck himself out, shoot his load and then I could leave.

After what seemed like time enough for 2-3 quick fucks I got him to stop for a minute while I turned around and got on my knees and elbows in front of him, hoping I was giving him an angle that would make him cum quicker. He just kept on pounding away at the same pace. I tried everything, clenching my cunt muscles to be tighter, pushing my ass back hard to meet him, nothing, just the same pace. By that time I was getting dry, starting to feel some burn, wondering if his cock was getting sore and starting to panic about the super sized cock that I was scheduled to fuck in only a few minutes. I was thinking that I could have used some of Stan's cum that I wiped away to keep me wet, and I was really hoping to have a minute to go grab the lube that was in my bag before the raging bull got his dick in me.

I got him on his back and was preparing to finish him off with a blow job when he pulled me up to ride him. By that time I was definitely feeling the friction burn and thinking my pussy might start smoking soon. I had enough. I jumped off, slobbered all over his cock and jerked him off with my hand. It was not a blow job, just a hand job. He dribbled some cum on his belly and my hand, I wiped my hand on his sheet, got dressed and left with barely a word spoken. I was already late for the date with the bull and I needed lube.