Orgy Reunion Ch. 05-06

Story Info
She didn't need any advice about how to suck a cock.
4.8k words
4.67
5.9k
5
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Patti's Story Chapters 5 & 6

Prologue Written by Stan

It was a little more than two years later when we met at my house to read the accounts that had been written by each of the five of us. During the intervening months I had received the stories from each of the participants and we had ongoing exchanges about the project. No one but me had seen any submission by anyone else until day we got together at the end.

BD's wife Ellen had come with him but she was by herself at the other end of the house with a full set of the stories which she was reading to herself.

When we gathered for the reading we put names in a hat and drew them out one at a time to determine the order of reading. As the editor and one of the authors, I claimed the right to go last. Connie's name was drawn was drawn first and she read her story to us, then Robbie's name was drawn and we heard from her.

Robbie wasn't half through her story of the rest of her life when everyone else in the room was wiping away tears, including me and I had read her story a dozen times before.

Before she even finished Patti walked over to BD, gave him a big hug and said, "I'm sorry I failed to see what a good man you for all these years."

When Robbie finished we all gathered into a tearful group hug.

"I'm so sorry for the loss of your son," Patti said to both Robbie and BD.

Connie tearfully said, "I lived just across town from you Robbie, and I never took the time to ask if I could help when things were going bad for you. I avoided you, I never even expressed my sympathy when Randy died, and I'm so sorry, so sorry I didn't even try to help."

Robbie grabbed my hand and pulled me toward where she had been sitting, "I need you next to me right now," she said. With that she reached into the hat, pulled out a card and said, "your turn Patti."

Chapter 5 Patti's Story

Way back in high school and for the next several years, I considered myself to be reverse bi-curious. I was unmistakably and actively a lesbian, but curious about what sex with a man would be like. Connie, my college roommate was the opposite; she had male sex partners in her life but she was curious what girl on girl sex would be like. By the middle of our third year of college, both of us had explored our opposite types of bi-curiosity.

For my first two years in college I was involved with Anne. She was dominating and I did what she wanted. I knew she had other lovers but she did not allow me to do the same. She would have had a fit if she knew that Connie and I had crossed the line and become lovers. Near the end of my second year when she was about ready to graduate, she totally shut me down. She didn't tell me we were through, she didn't say she never wanted to see me again, she just ignored me, and then she graduated and moved on. I cried for the first half of that summer. Eventually, after she repeatedly hung up the phone when I called, and refused to answer my letters, I moved on as well.

I've always been a tiny person, exactly 5 feet and zero inches tall and usually just under 100 pounds; perky boobs and a round butt. During the years I was involved with Anne I gained some weight, about 15 pounds, which isn't much, but for a tiny person it seems like a lot. I was soft; soft boobs, soft ass, just soft all over and Anne liked it that way. Stan liked it as well. I never spent much effort trying to look sexy because I didn't want to attract men and my lesbian lover liked me as I was. Typically I dressed sloppy in sweats or lose jeans. During my last year in college, after I lost weight and bought some new clothes I attracted a lot of attention from men.

By the start of my third year I was liberated and ready to take charge of my own life. I was ready to fuck the first man who asked me. But the boys in my college knew me as one of the lez girls and no one asked. They didn't want to waste their time on a chunky little lesbian. It probably didn't help matters that they occasionally saw me holding hands with other girls. Without Anne in the way I was having more girl on girl sex.

Anne did pay us a visit the weekend of our big Christmas dance, she brought along her latest baby dyke, my replacement. I cried for a few minutes and then decided to go fuck a man. I wiped away the tears, put a big smile on my face and went back to the dance. Stan walked up to me and asked me to dance, before the night was over we had fucked and I was in love. At first I was in love with boy sex and not much later I came to realize that it was Stan himself that I had fallen in love with.

He wasn't very experienced and wasn't a great lover the first time, but neither of us knew that. All I cared about was that exploring boy sex was fun and I wanted to try everything, we became better lovers together, and it happened quickly because we were both adventurous. I taught him everything I knew about eating pussy, I had considerable experience at that. He taught me about everything that felt good when I was sucking his cock. Together we learned quickly and well; we spent a lot of time perfecting our techniques.

One day I realized that I didn't know what his cock looked like when it was totally limp. We had been high frequency sex partners for a few weeks and I know it sounds unbelievable, but it is true. The sex would be great and he would get me to the multi-orgasm state and keep me going and going until I was about to collapse after a monster O, most of the time he would cum along with me or pull out and shoot cum on my breasts or butt. By the time he softened up to about ¾ hard I would have started sucking on his cock again or sliding my slit along his shaft and then he would be hard again. Almost always we went for seconds, sometimes even thirds. When we finished we would get dressed and go our separate ways.

One night we stopped after one round and took a long break. He dozed off, I tried to study but mostly just watched him. His cock got so soft and small, way smaller than I had ever seen it. As I started to suck and stroke him he got larger and larger right in front of my eyes, it was such a turn on to see him get hard. It felt amazing to suck his soft little cock and turn it into a raging sex machine, the physical sensation was great, the feeling of power was mind blowing. For me sex in those first few week was like being a kid in a candy shop, I want to try everything and my lez friends were giving me new ideas to try every day.

On that day in March, Connie came to me after her phone call from Robbie and filled me in on the plan. Robbie wanted some variety and she was looking for a safe source. I understood the urge for variety after being tied down to Anne for so long. In the four months since that first time with Stan I had fucked six boys and four girls, I liked variety. The first time I had sex with another boy I kept it a secret from Stan. The second time I told him in an attempt to make him jealous, it made him horny. The third time was with BD and that is the time I came directly back to Stan and gave him the opportunity to enjoy sloppy seconds. He loved it. I knew it would be fun to help Robbie have some variety and I hoped that girl on girl sex might be a new variety that she would like as well.

Robbie arrived, we talked about men and I agreed to talk to Stan and BD to fill them in on the plan. I gave BD a call and set things up with him and planned to run into Stan somewhere around the dorm to let him know what was going on. Since we had a little time I went to pick up my laundry that I had left in the dryer. I folded my laundry, picked up the basket and headed back. When I walked out the laundry room door, Stan was right there, getting a Coke out of a vending machine. As we talked he picked up my baggy shorts from my laundry basket, he put his hand in the leg opening and told me about how much he liked doing that when I was wearing the shorts, I already knew about that. I'm still amazed when I think about that. We spend big money and hours of effort to look good for a man or woman lover and get them to pay attention to us. This was a man who looked in a laundry basket at some shapeless, elastic waist grey cotton shorts and wanted to drag me off and fuck me with an instant hard on. Men aren't always easy to figure out, but when you get one trained you have a dream come true.

I went back into the laundry room, stripped off my pants and underwear, pulled on the grey shorts and led him to his room and bed. I intended to tell him about what we wanted him to do with Robbie, I was just occupied with something else at the time. The sex was great as usual. He pulled my shorts to the side and put his dick in me within ten seconds of closing the door. He stripped me and got me on his bed where he gave me an expert pussy licking, just like I had taught him. I sucked his cock. We fucked. I sucked and jerked him more, he ate my pussy more. . .we were really going at it. His cock was buried in me and we were about to cum together when someone knocked on the door. We ignored the knocking and I climaxed as he pulled out and shot cum on my chest. Someone was knocking at the door again.

With the third knock I could hear that it was Robbie, I hadn't yet told Stan what we had in mind for him. I told him he should let her in. He looked at me with a very confused look, then wiped the cum off the tip of his dick onto my belly, walked to the door and let her in. Round two was about to begin.

Initially she was shocked, but we invited her to join us and she stripped off her clothes and said, "let's do it."

Stan and Robbie started with me as a spectator. I remember feeling some pride in Stan, my intrepid cunt-licking prodigy. He had his mouth on Robbie's pussy and was very expertly working her toward her first climax. I was a spectator from inches away and I really wanted to get in on the action but I had no idea how she felt about same sex contact. She got into bed with us and I was naked, so I decided to see how she reacted. I used two fingers to scoop semen from between my boobs and put my fingers to her lips. She started sucking on my fingers as if she was sucking a dick, I think she deep-throated my fingers.

After that clear signal that she was willing I kissed her, played with and sucked her nipples, rubbed my cummy boobs into her face, and kissed my way down to her pussy. For the first time she experienced having two tongues on her clit at the same time.

Robbie was the most physical woman lover I've ever experienced. When she climaxed the first time she wrapped her legs abound Stan's head and pulled him into her cunt while she pushed her hips up so hard that her ass came up off the bed. She was pushing herself into his face with her hips and pulling him into her with her legs, all the while thrashing, humping and jerking like she was trying to tear his head off. I was watching and learning.

When they switched around and Robbie got her mouth on Stan's cock she kept up the intensity. She was bobbing and jerking with all the energy she could put into the task and Stan looked shocked at the frenzied way she was going at him. I suggested that she should slow down and enjoy it a little more and she gave me a dirty look. Thinking back I realize that this was a woman who didn't need and didn't appreciate any advice about how to suck a cock, she knew what she was doing. Somehow Stan held off and didn't unload in her mouth, I know it helped that I had just fucked a load of cum out of him about 10 minutes earlier.

She released his cock and moved on top of him. It slowed her down a little when I straddled his chest facing her and we spent some time kissing and rubbing nipples, Stan probably appreciated the break. When I moved off of him she went wild. Stan reached up and grabbed her boobs, she ground her pussy down on his cock hard and started moving her hips back and forth at full speed. I had a view just inches away from the action as she pussy stroked his cock from deep to deeper. There was no stopping either of them this time, Stan exploded up into her pussy and she clenched every muscle in her body in a ferocious climax.

When she finally rolled off of him I pounced on her. Not only was I turned on from watching, I wanted to push her limits, if she actually was going to fuck three men today I wanted to make sure she remembered her time with Stan at the top of her list. Another part of me wanted to show Stan that I could be as wild as Robbie, if he wanted to see a hot slut in action I could show him what I could do. By the time we finished Robbie had experienced having her pussy eaten by another woman and I'm sure that she realized that lesbian muff diving could be as physical as anything she could do with a man.

When we finally recovered Robbie got dressed and headed off to her next appointment to get fucked. I was going to walk out with her and make sure she found her way, but Stan asked me to stay. Her crazy power fucking had left him with a sore dick. I cleaned him up with a warm wash cloth; we cuddled and held each other. I think he needed to feel like something more than a boy toy for horny girls, and I can understand why. I had promised Robbie that Stan would help her with her quest for sex with multiple men, but I hadn't thought to ask him if he was willing, not that he would have turned us down, but I should have asked. Even at that point in time I couldn't tell him everything we had planned

Our relationship changed at that point, the sex part of the relationship didn't change, but he needed and wanted me to be more than a just a willing pussy to fuck. It felt good, it felt like love, it left me with an even more confused identity. I saw myself as a lesbian who was trying out a few men. Was I really a hetro who had explored relationships with several women over the years? The chain of events that got us to this point added to the confusion. I probably hadn't given up on Anne until I saw her with a new lover. On an impulsive rebound I decided to fuck the next man I saw and it happened to be Stan. The two of us had hardly noticed each other until that minute. Before the night was over I was falling in love with him, and here I was beginning to believe that he was the absolute love of my life. I have the ability to be totally impulsive, what did I really want?

I enjoyed the cuddling and love fantasy, but it was time to go find Patti and introduce her to BD who should be arriving to pick her up. I found BD, but not Patti.

"Where's the girl who needs a real fuck from a real man" he asked me. I was thinking "she just had a real fuck from a real man, you are just a big dick with a man attached."

He was getting impatient and I really didn't know when or if she would show up, so I lead him to a dark corner in the lounge and sat down beside him. After some kissing I put a hand on the big solid lump in his jeans. I whispered into his ear and told him how much he was going to like fucking Robbie, how she was looking forward to getting really pounded hard. I practically laid on him and rubbed my pussy on his bulge while dirty talking into his ear. Finally I saw Robbie come into the room. As I walked him over to meet Robbie I was watching her eyes which were focused on the huge bulge in the front of his jeans. I did the introductions and sent them on their way. As I watched them walking away I remember thinking, "Robbie likes hard fucking, she is going to get fucked hard now, and I've got him warmed up and ready." Personally I was developing a preference for a man with a little more finesse in his love making.

After that I went back to be with Stan, cuddling only this time, no sex. I apologized to Stan for treating him like a sex toy. That cheered him up, he needed to feel wanted, and so did I. When I left I asked him if it would be OK to bring Connie and Robbie back for a nightcap later. He liked that idea but reminded me that he was feeling very sore and raw.

Chapter 6 More from Patti

It was fun to hear all about Robbie's evening, and she was in the mood to tell all when she returned. She had sex with three men and thought that was all she could handle. BD had lived up to his reputation and that was apparently the kind of sex that Robbie had been wanting. After the girl sex between us and then when she got on top of Stan I was thinking she might turn out to be a deeply closeted lesbian with a need to dominate. The way she responded to the savage fucking she got from BD made me doubt my suspicions. For me the funniest part of her day was the boring sex with Tim. Connie had been trying to train him for a year, I gave it a good effort on a couple occasions and now Robbie tried her best to turn him into a better lover. I was hoping Connie would give up on him after all that. Until Robbie mentioned it, Connie didn't know that I had been in bed with Stan when Robbie arrived, I knew she would try to find a way to get even with me for that.

We all agreed to some three way lez fun with Stan joining in to introduce Robbie to anal. As we made our way to his room I was thinking about his sore dick and how it might hurt him to put it in her virgin ass. I wasn't in the least concerned about her tight asshole, she probably liked pain.

We all got naked after some sex games and Connie went to work on Robbie while I helped Stan out of his clothes. Robbie and Connie practically grew up together, I expected it to be awkward for both of them the first time they had real girl/girl sex. They were a little awkward for their first kiss, but Robbie took the initiative to kiss her way down to Connie's breasts. From the way she gently handled and lightly nipped at her nipples I was pretty sure that if she had not had actual girl/girl experience she at least had many fantasies about how it should be done. Connie sat on her face and Robbie had her climaxing in no time at all. Connie leaned over to Robbie's snatch and Robbie rolled her over so they stayed in the 69 position with Robbie on top. Connie told me later that Robbie had a massive load of cum in her from BD. As Robbie got close to her climax she couldn't keep her head down on Connie, she ground her hips down into Connie's face and when her orgasm came she clamped her legs so tight around Connie's head I thought she might crush her.

Keep in mind that I was watching all of this while gently sucking and stroking Stan's cock. Now it was my turn with Robbie. I got on top of her with our legs sissored together; pussies touching. Slowly I rubbed her clit with my fingers and then with pussy contact. As I slowly contact fucked her, her hips began humping and pushing back as if her cunt had a mind of its own. I held her down and fucked her at a faster and faster pace and I could tell that she liked it fast and rough. Our clits were rubbing together, my hips were rocking back and forth and she was bucking as if she were being fucked by a man. In between one of her mega orgasms I slipped a finger in her ass. She came out of her orgasmic daze in wide-eyed alarm, then she slipped right back into another monster O.

In the porn movies women cum with passionate moans and soft pleasurable squeals. Robbie came with a deep extended grunt, like a weight lifter trying to complete her reps. I thought I was going to get bucked off until I made a wild grab, caught her left arm and right tit and hung on. She could both give and take a rough ride, no wonder she liked BD's fucking style.

Slowly I let her come down from her string of orgasms. She was so much bigger than me, I had been afraid that she might swat me like a fly in some out of control binge of orgasmic bliss. Early in the wild ride with Robbie, Stan and Connie were cheering us on, after it got really intense they were just watching quietly. When we stopped to catch our breath, no one said a word for several minutes.

I looked over to Stan with a kind of "what now" look. He moved Connie off his lap, leaned over to me and kissed me as passionately as I've ever been kissed in my entire life. When we finished he looked toward Robbie who opened her eyes and waved her hand, almost like she was sending a signal that she was still alive. Stan slapped her a high five and said, "its anal time."

12