Origin

Story Info
A sexual, romantic creation myth.
2.7k words
4.13
826
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The First Book of Coition, called

Origin

Chapter I

1 There was no universe. Then, the universe was. Such was its birth. There was no announcement, no fanfare, no spark or explosion or afterglow. It simply became.

2 And the universe was empty, void. There was neither stone nor soil nor water. Wind did not blow and lightning did not flash. There were no planets, no stars, and no heavens for such things to populate.

3 The universe had no history or future, possessed neither knowledge nor ignorance. It was devoid of physics, of direction, of time. It contained only its own existence. Universes are canvases, and this one was still blank. It only existed technically. It was still little more than a decision, a choice made by the Creators.

4 Much remained to be done. A universe needed rules, and it needed substance. And the Creators, already weary from their labors, were forbidden to rest until such tasks were completed.

5 But they desired only sleep, and toiled no longer. They wielded no thought or action toward their goal, and instead laid down and closed their eyes. But neither sleep nor peace nor comfort came to them, as these were forbidden to any whose work was unfinished.

6 So they rose yet again, frustrated, and tried once more to finish sculpting the universe. But exhaustion blinded them to any solution, and consensus could not be found. Soon, a great commotion arose, with horrible cries of dissent and anger filling their realm.

7 And the place of creation trembled with their fury, and the foundations shook, and the winds shrieked. And seeing that the temple was nearing collapse, and that all was about to crumble and fall, and that all would be swept away on the winds and scattered to oblivion, the Creator Elder demanded silence with a booming voice that rose above all others.

8 And the shouting did cease, and the trembling did subside, and the winds calmed, and all manner of things became still.

9 And the Elder proclaimed that they need not fall prey to strife, nor to carnage, nor to destruction, as there was a solution at hand. And the solution held great promise, for they would place a god within the universe, and give it dominion over all, and all would be under its control.

10 And the Creators were pleased, their hope restored, as this god could complete their work for them while they slept.

11 And they then created the god, and they called it He, and He was placed within the universe. And the creators called that place West.

12 They then announced the universe to be complete, and awaited the judgment. But alas, although they were certain of their success, the response they received from above was but one word, and that word was No.

13 Their universe was not accepted, and the creators cried out in dismay, and begged for mercy. But mercy was not given, for the universe lacked balance.

14 And with sleep still beyond their grasp, they began again to argue, and once again the Creator Elder demanded silence.

15 And it was then decreed by the Elder that there would be a second god, one who would compliment the first. The second god would be weak where the first was strong, and strong where the first was weak, and would submit to his dominance, and reign over his needs.

16 And so the second god was created, and they called it She, and She was placed at the opposite end of the universe. And the Creators called that place East.

17 And the Creators again awaited the judgment, with exhaustion and restlessness. And at long last a word came down to them. And that word was Yes.

18 The Creators rejoiced, and embraced, and remembered their fellowship. And then, with great relief, all laid upon the ground and fell deeply into sleep, and dreamt what only Creators can dream.

Chapter II

1 The gods then awoke, He and She, and they could see nothing, as the newly forged universe was dark and without light.

2 And He took the form of a star, to shed light around him, so that He might see. But no light returned to him, and He saw nothing.

3 He rotated slowly, shining his light in all directions. And as He rotated, and searched, and sought what might exist, his light reached her.

4 And seeing his light in the West, She took the form of a star as well, and moved toward him. And when her light reached him, and He saw her shining in the East, He moved toward her.

5 They approached one another for an eternity, as the universe was immense. And in that time they saw nothing else, and knew nothing else, for there was nothing else to be seen or known.

6 And He thought of only her for the length of that eternal pilgrimage, and She thought of only him, and the depth of their yearning came to exceed the breadth of the endless darkness surrounding them.

7 And finally they drew near to one another at the very center of the universe. They slowed, and began to circle one another. Orbiting, cautious, curious.

8 And He, as was his right and purpose, spoke unto her, and said, "I am He, the god who reigns over this universe and all within it. What are you called? And what is your purpose?"

9 And She replied, "I am called She, the god who submits, and who yet reigns over you."

10 He slowed his orbit, and thus drifted closer to her, drawn to her light and heat and presence. And He asked, "How could it come to pass that you would reign over me, when I am the god who rules all?"

11 And She answered, "It is a result of your nature, my Lord. And of mine."

12 He considered this. "I take, I rule, I protect, and I need. This is my nature."

13 And She answered, "Yes, Lord."

14 He then asked, "And what is your nature?"

15 And She replied unto him, "I give, I follow, I nurture, and I please."

16 This confused him. "And yet you claim to reign over me?"

17 And She replied, "Yes, Lord, because I am a god. And therefore when I give, I give completely. And when I follow, I follow utterly. And when I nurture, I nurture deeply. And when I please...", and this statement She did not complete.

18 He grew impatient, and demanded an answer of her. "Yes? And when you please...?"

19 And She replied, "When I please... I please absolutely." Her words struck him powerfully. He fell silent, drifting still closer to her.

20 She explained unto him further, "Your power is infinite, my Lord. And therefore so is your need. And it is only I who can please you absolutely, and so in this way I have infinite power over you."

21 And as She said this, He knew it to be true. And He felt neither fear, nor doubt, nor anger, and instead felt a great need to be pleased by her. And He called this feeling lust, and He found it to be strong and intoxicating.

22 And He said unto her, "Your words are true, and of this I am pleased, for you have filled me with need."

23 And they moved closer, with a desire to touch one another. But touching was not possible, for they had taken the form of stars, and the great heat and pressure of their fires kept them apart.

24 This intensified his need, and He ached with his appetite for her. And He grew determined, and proclaimed, "Heed now my commands, as they are paramount." And She listened with great attention.

25 And He then said, "Let us grow flesh, so that we may touch." And muscle and sinew and skin covered their bodies, insulating their fires, and they fell together for the first time, and were pleased, and desired more.

26 "And let us grow legs, and intertwine them, so that we may never part." And their legs emerged, and they pulled their bodies together with gentle urgency.

27 "And let us grow arms, with hands to stroke one another, so that we may embrace." And their arms reached out, and their hands explored their new flesh.

28 "And let us have eyes to absorb the other's visage, and a nose to capture the other's scent, and a mouth with which to taste the other." And all of these things came to be, for He was a powerful god.

29 And they held one another with great comfort as they floated in the midst of an endless sea of nothingness.

30 And although they had only one another to see or to experience or to possess, they were content, for they wanted nothing else.

Chapter III

1 All was well for a time. Their flesh and senses and companionship did serve them, and sate their desires. And He and She did feel bliss, and were satisfied.

2 But theirs was a powerful pleasure, and although it had once eased their hunger, it now began to increase it. And She did yearn for more, and He knew of her yearning, as his was the same.

3 And so He once again gave his commandments, and She once again listened.

4 "Wrap now your gaze around me, so that I may be seen." And She looked upon him, and found him to be perfect. For He was a god, and appeared as one.

5 "Wrap your awareness around me, so that I may be known." And She studied his actions, and knew his intent, and found him to be worthy.

6 "Wrap your fear around me, so that I may have power." And She shrank before him, as He was fearsome, as a protector should be.

7 "Wrap your gravity around me, so that I may be attracted." And She pulled him closer, with power He could not resist, for such was her desire for him.

8 "Wrap your thoughts around me, so that I may awaken." And her thoughts were legion, but singular in goal: Union. For She wished to feel him entirely, and to join him in eternity.

9 "Wrap your love around me, so that I may exist." And her heart bathed him in warmth and light and need, and He was real for the first time, for She did truly love him.

10 And their embrace became tighter still, and contained great passion, for their desire had grown. And his fires, now covered by flesh, grew more intense.

11 And the pressure built, and tried to escape him where his flesh touched hers. And in that place, his flesh did grow supple, and reach toward her, and it became full and firm with his heat and pressure. And this became his phallus, and She felt it seeking her.

12 And her flesh did weep with sadness where He touched her, as She knew not how to accept his fires. And the tears were many, and they chilled her flesh. And She cried out, "Lord, my tears are for you, as I crave your flames yet receive them not."

13 And pressing his phallus against her flesh, his flames against her tears, He thus gave his most supreme command: "Now wrap your flesh around me, so that we may live."

14 And her flesh obeyed, and it opened unto him where He touched her, at the very source of her tears.

15 And they both cried out in pleasure as her womb formed around him. And her chilled flesh was warmed by him, and his fires were soothed by her tears.

16 And those tears transformed and became ones of joy, and they did multiply, for She desired to temper his heat for him, and to ease his passage.

17 And She felt his flames sinking far within her, and then felt them recede. And then they did again descend even more deeply, as He sought to fully join the flesh She had so obediently wrapped around him.

18 And his need and lust built within him, and the pure white light of his love and passion attempted to flow from him.

19 But being trapped within his flesh, the light grew dense, and was confined so tightly that it collapsed and became fluid, still white with the strength of his desire.

20 And this fluid was amassed, this seed of their union, until it had gathered in such volume within him that his flesh could no longer contain it.

21 It burst from his phallus forcefully, and was driven through her depths, and sought out her most hidden place, and reached her very core. And there it gathered, and pulsed, and gave her great warmth.

22 And her rapture was a revelation to her, and She marveled that even a god such as He could generate such a sensation within her.

23 And She was filled, and would overflow, but He neither withdrew nor subsided, nor did the flowing of his seed diminish, and her body began to swell with its magnitude.

24 And She felt the glory of his attentions, and of being filled with his seed, and of being taken, and yet given to, and of being conquered, and yet protected.

25 And She desired to repay him, and to feel as He did. And so, having been created to give and to nurture, She grew breasts with which to suckle him.

26 And her own pure white light of lust did also grow within her, and become dense with pressure, and turn to fluid. And her breasts did swell with her bounty and rise toward him, and sought to nourish him.

27 And when her flesh could no longer contain it, the milk of her passions did burst forth upon him, and He did drink it, and He was filled.

28 And just as his seed still flowed from within him, her milk continued to flow from within her, and He drank of it despite his fullness, and his body too did begin to swell.

29 And He felt the glory of her submission, and of her nurturing. And He saw that She was truly a god, for the more pleasure He took from her, the more pleasure She held within her.

30 They continued to each receive the fruits of the other, and to ravenously consume all that they were given. And each in return produced twice what they had received, for lust works in such ways.

31 And so their bodies did expand, ever larger and with growing haste, until they became such a size that the universe was utterly filled with their flesh, until every crack and corner of the cosmos contained them. And still their liquid light flowed, and still they fed, and still their passions increased.

32 And although the universe did strain under the might of their lust, He and She could grow no further.

33 Their bodies were forced together, and were then merged, and then became one. This pleasure was beyond their ability to withstand.

34 They exploded in ecstasy, with an orgasm that filled the cosmos. And their bodies were torn asunder, their flesh becoming the dust that would form the stars and planets.

35 And their love became all the light that would ever be.

36 And their lust became the gravity that shaped and powered all form and motion.

37 And their mingled seed and milk became as a mist that permeated the universe, and each minute droplet was a living soul around which flesh would one day form.

38 And each carried within it a desire for love and nurturing and passion and lust. And each had the potential to feel the orgasm of the dying gods, and to yet live.

39 Such were the gifts of He and She. Such was their legacy.

40 And the creators, upon waking from their rest, saw what had become of the universe, and were pleased. And a new judgment came down to them, and again it was a single word: Perfect.