Original Angels Ch. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moaned with pleasure. I could hear Carol behind me as she was bringing herself off. I ran the vibrator down Joanne's slit and onto Mike's cock and then down to his balls. He groaned and I moved it back up again. Then I decided to try something. I put his balls in my mouth and moved my tongue around. He went nuts.

'Oh god! I'm gonna cum!'

'Yeah baby! Fill me up!' Joanne coaxed him.

I felt the throbbing in his sack and then the base of his dick jerked as he shot his cum into Joanne's hot hole. The second shot overflowed and ran down his cock. I licked it up as it dripped down on his balls. I continued to suck and lick them both until they both stopped cumming.

I felt Carol's arms around me as we all collapsed together. She looked up at Joanne and asked, 'Is your marriage getting off to a good start?'

Mike answered, 'This is incredible! Honey, can we move to Arizona?'

'This is better than I ever imagined our honeymoon could be! I don't think I'll be telling my mom about this part.' Joanne laughed.

'Why not?' I asked.

They all looked at me. 'Are you going to tell your mom about this?' Carol asked.

'Sure. I can tell my mom anything. I bet she'd love to meet Mike and Joanne. You're her kind of people.'

'You must have an amazing mom!' Joanne quipped.

'She does! I can assure you.' Carol added.

I smiled proudly. 'She is the greatest! And so is Rob. I'm so glad they're getting married.'

Mike looked at his watch. 'Oh my god! It's almost twelve noon! We have to get back in town for our pink jeep tour.'

'What time is your tour?' Carol asked.

'One o'clock.' Joanne answered, 'We have to be there at twelve forty five.'

'OK. Let's get ourselves cleaned up.' Carol said, 'Where did you park your car?'

'Slide Rock.' Mike said, 'We'll never get back there!'

'Don't worry. I can drive you there. You have plenty of time.'

We all got up and put on our clothes. I got my other stuff out of Carol's closet, and we were out the door and in the car in less than fifteen minutes. We all laughed and giggled about our sex party and Mike gave Carol his suite number at LA. We all hoped that we could get together again.

Joanne asked the perfect question. 'Do you know a good massage therapist?'

'I know the best! It's Rob, my mom's fiancé. Now you'll have to come to my house!' I gave her my phone number and made her promise to call. I told her that I would tell Rob to expect to hear from them and that they could come over and we could all swim and party while Rob did the massages.

They agreed that it sounded like a good idea. We dropped them off at their rental car at Slide Rock Park and we all kissed and said goodbye for now.

Carol drove me home and dropped me off. She wanted to stay, but she told me she had an appointment about another wedding that is happening next week. I kissed her with a lot of tongue and we promised to get together again soon. I had a great time and I can't wait to do it again!