Orin The Great Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Orin looked aghast. Bartram looked ready to run. The two men locked eyes.

"Bartram, you have much more experience in these matters than I." Orin decided. "You should to it."

"Me?" The older man balked. "But look at you, Orin. You have your youthful vigor, and your exuberance besides that. In fact, it would do you well to take this opportunity by the horns, if only to give you more seasoning in the handling of a woman."

"I have decided that you will both cockle me." The witch impatiently cut in. "And should you choose to contest this any further, I will turn the both of you into frogs. I will grind you into powder for use in a potion that causes itchiness of the scalp!"

Bartram gulped.

Orin, on the other hand, was quicker on the return. "We agree to your terms!"

"Do you?" Even Sundri was surprised by this sudden shift.

"But not today." Orin finished off quickly. "We are much too weary from our travels to be presentable to you today. You should find us in much better shape on the morrow. I do ask a favor from you, and that is that you refrain from releasing the two spirits until the morning."

"But why?" Sundri asked.

"Because they'll be commencing a new start together." Orin explained. "What better way to celebrate their newfound freedom, than to release them at the dawn of a brand new morning? Oh, and be sure to keep the doll close to your person while you sleep tonight."

"And why?" Sundri looked at him suspiciously.

"This way, the lovers will know that you are near, and that very soon they will be released. What better way than that to give them hope?"

The witch deliberated over the words, until her countenance finally softened. "I suppose you are wise in this. Why loosen the spirits into a waning afternoon, when a waxing morning would be so much more symbolic. Very well, I will do as you say." Right after, her eyes sharpened on the two men. "I forbid the two of you to leave my clearing, until the conditions of our agreement have been satisfied."

Bartram frowned.

"Not a word from you." Orin warned him. "Remember, it was you who insisted we do everything as brothers, and that we share whatever fortune we come across. Well, good fortune or bad, we will be sharing this one together."

Bartram pursed his lips, before he relented and sighed. "I suppose we did agree on that, and I am not a man who goes back on his word." He turned to the old woman. "Is there any source of fresh water nearby? I'm afraid our goat bladders are nearly empty."

Sundri motioned with her head. "There is a brook just to the other side of this hill. If you intend to go there, I will be joining you. I have my water jug to fill as well."

"Come along, then." Bartram replied. He went as far as to retrieve said water jar and carry it for her.

Orin suspected the witch was only joining them to make sure they wouldn't try and flee from her. He also noticed that Bartram was giving Sundri a wide berth, for she did smell something fierce. Once she was close enough to get a whiff of, Orin too set more distance between them.

Bartram ambled closer to him, and whispered, "That was good thinking, of putting off our cockle by substituting the doll in our stead. I hope our two friends satiate this old witch's lust, otherwise we are both in for it tomorrow."

Walking beside him, Orin wished for the very same thing.

"You'll be taking her first." Bartram finished off, when his eyes caught something up ahead and right away he halted his footsteps. In a scant moment, his bow was off his shoulder and in his grip, and he could be seen pulling an arrow from the quiver at his side.

Orin stopped also, when he saw a young buck drinking from the brook, only a short distance away.

"No need for that." Sundri wafted by. "I will summon our supper shortly."

The deer heard the witch's voice and quickly skittered away into the trees.

Bartram frowned again, for he hadn't even had the time to nock his arrow. Begrudgingly, he set his equipment away. "Thank you for that."

"It was much too large for only the three of us, anyway." Sundri stated. "Besides, I have no good salt to preserve what would have been left over."

"What did you mean, when you said you would summon our supper?" Orin asked.

"You will see for yourself shortly." The witch replied, enigmatically.

The brook was a narrow stretch of water barely past three yards across. Only the height of one or two fingers, it nevertheless flowed steadily from higher hills to the west, and possibly, from a range of mountains visible beyond that.

After gauging his surroundings, Bartram dropped to one knee before the brook. As he cupped water into his hand and brought it up to his mouth, he observed a pond only a few meters distance to the north.

"A good place for a wash." Bartram commented, aiming his words at the smelly witch.

It was Orin, however, who replied next. "We can bathe ourselves here, before we travel to that feast we've been told about!"

"What feast?" Sundri asked.

"Why, the wedding at Sleepy Glenn." Orin exclaimed. "We've been invited!"

And so, Orin began spouting about the gaily-dressed town crier they'd come across, and of how grand a celebration it was to be. Even after they'd filled their natural canteens and made their way back to the witch's lair, he was still going on about it. Orin only cut his words short when he discovered two hares waiting near the lean-to.

"Why aren't those hares running from us?" Orin asked.

"Because I've summoned them, that's why." Sundri revealed. "Now, go and fetch them, that we may make our supper ready."

The two men hurried to scoop the hares up, but found the soft animals both docile and willing. In short time, the hares were killed, bled out, dressed and cooked, and they all ate a satisfying meal.

"You can't summon a man, can you, in the same way you were able to summon these hares?" Bartram asked later.

Sundri only grinned back wickedly. This effectively put a damper on the rest of the evening's conversation.

Being by nature early sleepers, Orin and Bartram set up a campfire shortly after sunset. This fire they placed a small distance from the witch's lean-to, mainly to keep from the stink of the place, and despite Sundri's frequent and vocal complaints that they sleep closer to her.

Normally, the two men would sleep lightly, apart from one another and guarded even in their slumber. That was the customary manner of strangers who camped together and who did not fully trust each other. Having the witch as a common threat, however, forced our two travelers to settle on the side of the fire opposite the lean-to. Their heads lay close enough that they could confer privately, as they watched Sundri dawdle about around the much smaller fire she kept in her dwelling space.

Orin whispered, "Do you believe she'll come to us tonight, and attempt to cockle us while we sleep?"

"I'm certain she will." Bartram whispered back. "Our only hope is that our two spirit lovers will keep that smelly woman distracted and away from the two of us."

"What of tomorrow?" Orin asked, anxiously. "When we will have to fulfill our end of the deal, and have to cockle her?"

"There's no use fretting about that now." Bartram sighed. "We shall simply have to cross that bridge when we come to it. I do wish the old hag didn't harbor such a stench, though. I'm afraid my prick will refuse to stand up because of it."

"I must reveal something to you, Bartram." Orin said, queasily. "Do you recall when we first met, and how we spoke of the many women we'd conquered in the past? Well, I invented all of that. I've never slept with a woman at all, because there were very few young women in my village to be had, and their fathers demanded such a high dowry for them. The time I slept with the cursed doll is the closest I've ever been to bedding with a woman."

Bartram took this in silently.

"If this witch does come after me in the night," Orin said. "I may end up throwing her into the fire."

Bartram grinned. "I believe that would make her smell even worse."

This set off such a round of giggles between the two men, that their laughter rippled all the way back to the lean-to.

"What are you two on about?" The witch called out to them.

The men piped down, but still they watched. They observed as Sundri took a seat on her worn cot, and rocked back and forth with the cursed doll in her embrace. She seemed to be talking to it at first, and later singing to it. Every so often she would stroke at it tenderly. After a time, the old woman lay her body down and she kept the doll pressed close to her bosom.

The woman's stirrings soon ceased, and after, she found sleep. Her two watchers soon followed suit.

"Orin." Bartram's sharp whisper interrupted the young man's slumber.

As lightning, Orin drove the cobwebs from his head and set his body on alert.

"Orin." Bartram repeated.

"I'm awake, Bartram. What is it?"

"Listen."

Using his various senses, Orin took in his surroundings. He saw no immediate concerns, but past the crackle of their steady fire, he heard Sundri's voice. The woman was moaning, he realized.

By a short span, Orin lifted his upper half. He took in the sight of the witch gasping and squirming amorously on her cot. The sounds were a delight for him to hear, and already he could feel his body becoming aroused because of them.

"I dare say we won't have any trouble from her tonight." Bartram joked. "Have you ever heard such scandal?"

"Truthfully, Bartram, you were much louder."

For a long moment, the older man was still and quiet. Eventually, he said, "Go back to sleep, Orin."

Orin found he could not quickly do so. He listened intently to the rapture of the witch. Only when her sensual emissions faded was he able to slip back into his dreams.

It was much later, but still under the cloak of night, that Orin's senses roused him up again. Something was wrong, his body told him. Before he opened his eyes and gave away the fact that he was awake, he listened. He heard the steady crackle of the fire, as before, but he did not hear the sound of Bartram's slumber, or any other sound coming from the direction of the lean-to.

There was a presence standing before him. Orin felt it, but he did not know whether to count it as friend or foe. Pretending he was still asleep, Orin loosely rolled his arm over, intending to grasp the short sword he'd hidden under his body, but whoever was watching him caught the gesture and stepped on his wrist. The pressure was light, he noted, but firm enough that Orin knew his watcher had the advantage over him.

As the young man finally opened his eyes, he found it unusual that this stranger had stepped on him with a bare foot, and not a foot covered in a boot or shoe of some sort.

"What is it that you want?" Orin asked, hating that he'd allowed himself to be put in such a compromising position. Some great warrior he was turning out to be!

In reply, the stranger moved his foot away from Orin's wrist, and settled it close to the young man's hand. The foot, with its gentle arch and toenails painted in red, looked dainty. As Orin's gaze traveled upward, and through the glow from the fire, he saw fleshy thighs, a supple belly, and what was unmistakably a woman's sex. This woman was definitely not the witch from Devil's Crag.

Orin sat up quickly, seeing also this woman's large breasts and soft arms. Finally, he was able to see her face. "Rohanna!"

He glanced beside him, finding that Bartram was gone, before he turned back to view the spectacle of Rohanna's fully nude body.

"Is this some trickery of the witch?" Orin asked, suspiciously.

"It is not." Rohanna's melodic voice replied. "It is I, the true Rohanna, come back from the place of spirits, but only for a short time."

"How did this happen?"

"Through the magic of Sundri, of course." Rohanna explained. "Silas and I entreated with her to make us as real people, and I dare say we are quite the convincing pair." She giggled, and it was a most pleasurable sound to Orin's ears.

"But she was supposed to wait until sunrise." Orin said. "And where is Silas? And what has happened to Bartram?" He shifted to one side, avoiding for a moment the enticing sight of Rohanna's bare legs and peering toward the lean-to. "At least the witch is still in her place."

"Oh, she will have a restful sleep, we have seen to that." Rohanna laughed. "And as for your friend Bartram, well, let us say that Silas and he will stay out of our hair while I, as Sundri would say it, take the time to cockle you."

"Has Silas been made real, as you have? Will he be angry with me?"

Rohanna laughed again. "We could discuss these matters for the rest of the night, or you could simply allow me to give you my gratitude for having released us from our eternal banishment."

Orin got to his feet, standing perhaps the width of one and a half palms higher than the woman, just as he remembered her from the encounters in his dreams. "I've never slept with a real woman before, only with you as a ghost."

"Then I shall be your first real woman, as I was your first ghost." Rohanna resolved, as she grasped both of Orin's hands and set them upon the large mounds of her breasts. She laughed again, as if overjoyed at being made flesh, and at being free from that wicked curse. "I am as real a woman as any, am I not? Keep your hands on me, Orin, and I will see to the rest."

She did as she said, running her own hands up and down Orin's arms and back, slipping them under his clothing to get at his bare chest and stomach, before she pulled him closer to her bosom. As Orin had not moved his hands an inch away from her breasts, Rohanna now took them and moved them to her backside.

Orin gasped, as his fingers felt the lovely expanse of her, and as Rohanna slipped her fingers down his back, past the fabric of his leggings, and onto his own buttocks.

She tightened her fingers on his backside. "Clench me, like this. Then release me, and do it again and again."

Orin did, even as Rohanna did the same to him. He felt a heat building up between them that he had never experienced before. She had pulled his leggings down to his thighs, freeing his cock. Now that especially hot and hardened part of him was pressed against Rohanna's lower belly and demanded that Orin reenact what he had gone through in his ghostly visions.

Rohanna squeezed his backside and laughed. "You have plump buttocks for a man. I would keep my distance from Bartram, if I were you."

"What do you mean?"

"I only mean, that some men prefer the company of other men, in addition to the company of women." She revealed. "Enough of your friend. He will tell you of his fetish in his own good time. Now finish undressing, as I am getting a tad impatient for you."

He did, and soon stood as nude as she was.

Rohanna directed him to lie down on his blankets. Once he was in this position, her eyes ran over the length of his body. "You have a pleasing form to you, Orin, and this even before you've grown the full shoulders of a man. I'm tempted to linger until you've gained your full stature, and have you then, but my Silas will surely become jealous of you."

Orin only half heard her words, for he wondered about Silas and Bartram, and what they could be doing together. For certain, he'd heard of men lying with other men, but he never saw the purpose or the pleasure of such a thing.

Rohanna was not to be deterred, however, as she straddled Orin's waist and brought her voluptuous body down on his. She leaned forward to offer the fullness of her breasts to his mouth. "Suckle them, Orin, and kiss them and lick them, and let your hands touch my body in all of my places. This is how a woman will be satisfied."

For a moment, Orin was torn, for her two breasts were equally tantalizing as they grazed against his cheeks, and he could hardly choose the one and neglect the other. To choose he must, however. His lips reached out and gently rubbed against Rohanna's soft flesh, seeking until they met with her supple skin, and finally, until they encircled the warmth of her nipple.

Rohanna shuddered at his touch, and she mewled as a cat in heat might. The sound was a pure delight to Orin's ears, for he had never before provoked a woman into producing such a welcome noise. When he'd been involved in the ghostly trysts with Rohanna and Silas, he had listened to her making such sounds, but that was utter confusion as to who was who, and who was where. This time, it was Orin bringing about the woman's pleasure, and he relished greatly in this thought.

His hands did explore her body, first at her sides, then to bring company to the breast that had so far been neglected, and then further back to the vast curve of Rohanna's rump. Orin squeezed tightly as he'd been instructed to. The more he caressed the woman, the more her want seemed to grow for him. Orin's own want amplified as well, as he felt his cock touching the insides of her thighs, and yearning to enter that warm little cave he'd imagined in his dreams.

Rohanna's voice was lusty, ragged. "Only when a woman has been teased as you have been teasing me, should she be taken. A woman is not to be taken while she is cold, but while she is hot. And you have made me so very hot, Orin."

The woman reached down between their legs, grasping his cock in her hand. He felt the shudder of eagerness ripple through her body, and also through his own body, as she slowly stroked his length.

"A woman must be kissed as well," Rohanna said, as she lowered her mouth onto his.

Their lips met, one as a wild torrent of heat and desire, the other as a cool and hesitant river, but they remained this way for only a short moment. Orin's ardor soon took over him. He returned Rohanna's passion to her, inflaming them both into amorous frenzy.

"If I could, I would keep your hand on my cock forever." Orin said, as Rohanna took a respite from their kisses, and simply stared into the young man's eyes.

She smiled, and even her smile was intoxicating to him. "My hand, along with the rest of my being, all belong to my Silas. I am sharing myself with you because I am grateful for what you have done for us, and also because I do like you. There can never be more between us, Orin, and as such, I am prohibiting you from falling into love with me."

"It cannot be helped. I would keep you for myself forever, if I could."

"You flatter me, Orin. There will be other women for you, I am certain of it. You are too handsome to go without a woman's attention for very long. Only remember that I was your first, both in this realm and in the realm of ghosts, and that this time between us will be as special for me as it is for you."

Rohanna sat up and began rubbing Orin's cock against the curves of her buttocks. "I can wait no longer, Orin. Instead of you taking me, I will be taking you."

She shifted over him, scooting back until her waist was aligned properly, before she guided Orin's cock into her and settled her weight on him. A new mewl plundered from her lips, eclipsing the sweetness of her former sounds, as Orin's length slid deeper and deeper into her, until at the end she was fully embedded by him.

"Orin..." She moaned, as she began rocking her body over him. "Hold my breasts, Orin. Please."

He did, reaching up and grasping breasts that were hot and eager for him, and causing Rohanna to gasp from his touch. The more he caressed her, he saw, the more she moaned for him. This led him to grope not only her breasts, but her sides and her arms as well.

"Oh, Orin!" She said, as she kept bucking down on him.

When Orin's roving hands found the vast territory of her rump, however, a new sort of vocalization began to escape from her. It was an urgent noise, part gasp and part moan, and all of it tantalizing to his no longer virgin ears.