Orin The Great Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Orin solved this muddle, when he turned Sundri to face away from him. The mature woman had a moment of uncertainty, considering that perhaps Orin might be taking her from behind because he envisioned doing the same to Bartram. When the young man's hands came around to fondle her chest, her worries abated. Because Orin squeezed her breasts, he wanted Sundri and not that foul archer. Orin was speaking her name as well, saying it over and over.

His strong, young cock poked at her backside, before Orin held her by the waist and bumped against her in a false union. So smitten he was, Sundri considered, that his hips were bucking against her even before his cock had found its ready perch. She felt Orin's rough hands on her backside, a moment before that wonderful cock of his prodded at her soft flesh. Orin aimed that long, wanting thing at her middle, and with one hard thrust he invaded his catch to the hilt.

Sundri cried out, loudly and because her body gave her no other choice. Orin's rigid and steamy cock was hidden inside of her, in that wet place of hers. His hands gripped her at the waist, and then he began his manly dance. Orin was harsh and even violent with her, enough that Sundri let go of her kirtle and reached out to hold the tree standing in front of her. A dozen times, he bucked into her body, before he slipped away and chose a more secure footing. When Orin found a new stance of love, he rammed his iron rod into her again, with as much zeal as he'd shown previously.

"Orin, yes! Orin!" She cried out.

"Let them all hear us, Sundri!" His voice returned. "Let us wake up the entire camp tonight!"

It was almost a beating for her, as Sundri's shoulder and arm kept getting jostled on the tree she held. She did not let go, nor could she really, for such was Orin's great need to find his bliss within her. She heard his loud grunt and gasp, mixed together, only a moment before she felt his cock vibrate against her womanhood, and then came the breaking of his dam. Orin grunted and shoved at her backside, synchronizing this with each wave of man-seed that sprung from his youthful form. He strained against her and into her, wanting to reach her profound depths each time.

Finally, Orin halted. It was only then that Sundri fathomed just how out of breath he was. Not only was her lover winded, but he was still shuddering, even down to the tips of his fingers.

"Enough, Orin." Sundri said, pulling away from him to let her garment fall to her ankles. "Kiss me, and then let me go by so that I can clean myself."

"I would keep my cock in you forever, if I could."

The sorceress started to say one thing, then changed her mind to say another. She brought her head in close to his, kissing him and whispering into his ear. "Orin, I will do anything to keep you with me. Do you hear me? Anything. Now, listen to me. You are to stay here for a short time, before you return to camp. Fix your clothes, will you? We shall see one another in the tent."

"We should return together." Orin resolved. "I don't care who sees us."

"There is a reason why I am asking this of you. Do as I say."

With that, Sundri slipped by him, letting her arm slowly drag across Orin's front. The old woman was heard trampling through dried leaves and vanished from sight in only a few strides.

She'd left her light orb floating next to Orin. He used its glow to put his clothes together. No sooner was he done, than he nearly jumped into the air when a new form came out from another direction.

"Who goes there?" Orin demanded, wishing he'd brought a weapon along.

"A friend." A woman's voice was heard.

More leaves cracked as this new woman stepped closer. It was only when the light from the magic orb illuminated her cloaked face that Orin recognized her.

"Lady Oryala, what are you doing out here? You must go back before your guards realize you are gone!"

"I told them I wanted to take a walk tonight." She replied, patting her side. "I have my sword with me. I can defend myself if I need to."

"What about the ogres?"

"Don't worry about them!" Oryala laughed.

"You saw what Sundri and I did?"

"Of course I did. It was Sundri who told me to keep a watch for the two of you. She told me that if I saw you walk off into the woods, I was to count to fifty and then follow."

"Why?" Orin asked. "Why did Sundri want you to see us together?"

"We were speaking about you earlier." The Lady admitted, for a short time gazing at the magical light ball. "Sundri said she could mesmerize you anytime she wanted to. She said she could snap her fingers and you would drop your breeches in an instant. I said I did not believe her. I told her to prove it, and so she came up with a plan. After seeing what I just saw, I believe her now! That witch seduced you. Did you feel you were being seduced, or did you feel nothing at all?"

It perturbed Orin to think that Sundri had mesmerized him into cockling her. The next thing he wondered was how long she had been doing it. He changed his mind only a moment later, when the young man recalled that Sundri had just mentioned she would do anything for him. Perhaps she had a plan cooked up that she would tell him about later.

"I did not sense I was being seduced..." He wondered if he should say the next few words or not. "Through magical means."

"Yes, in a roundabout way, Sundri asked me what my kingdom thought about magic users." Oryala said, taking another look at the light orb. "We have a few minor magicians in Castra Devana. The barons and lords there employ them. I've always been doubtful as to their intentions, and so I've never hired them myself. When Sundri said she could charm you, I said I would like to see if it were possible. Such a... strategy, could prove useful in the running of my kingdom."

"Is it your kingdom?"

"My husband's, most of all. He isn't a king, because if he took that title the other nobles would surely turn against him. They are all rivals, and they are all fools, playing their game of loyalties with one another for power. If I seduced the right lord, or two of them, I can shift their allegiances to my husband's side. My husband would be king, and I would be queen."

"This is why you invited us into your camp?" Orin theorized.

"Not at first. At the start, I only wanted an excuse to bring you closer to me. This conversation with Sundri showed me other possibilities I hadn't yet entertained. Do you find me agreeable, young Orin?"

"Of course I do. You are a beautiful Lady."

"Beautiful, but unable to give my husband a sire as he so wishes." She stopped to laugh. "I have given him three daughters, but of course he doesn't want them as much as he wants a son. They are all young women, to be given into marriages in the future and forge alliances with my husband's rivals."

As Orin watched, the Lady reached out for the light ball and pushed it away by the length of her forearm. "This is an interesting bit of magic. It tingles when I touch it, but it doesn't hurt. It must shut itself off at some point, I would think." She faced Orin again. "If I went out of my marriage to find a man to give me a son, I know what sort of man I would choose. That man would be handsome, tall and strong. He would be a man who has accomplished many things, and whom others would look up to. I haven't found a man with all of these qualities, but I have found you."

"Me? You want me to give you a son?"

"You have most of the qualities I seek. Sundri tells me you are well on your way to becoming a great champion of men. But you are a commoner, aren't you, and so you would only become a champion of the common folk. To be known as a champion of the nobles, you would necessarily need to reach knighthood."

"I can never be that." Orin frowned.

"Why not?"

"Well, I am not of any good lineage, to start with."

"Sundri has told me you already have a squire's training."

"I do." Orin confirmed. "I trained with old knights, among other sorts."

"What other sorts?"

"Mercenaries, officers of the army and such. There were a few cutthroats and brigands, also. I would say I have a good grasp on many of the fighting arts."

"We will finish this business with the ogres tomorrow." Oryala decided. "Then I will take you to my kingdom and show you to my husband. If he approves of you, and surely he will, you will give me what I need, and I... I will grant you the special privilege that you need."

"You mean to become a knight? Even if I have no noble blood in me?"

"Sundri thinks you do have noble blood. Only by looking at your face and your build, I suspect the same. You do not look like a commoner, Orin."

"But I am. I must be. My father never told me otherwise."

"We must find out who your father was. Perhaps he retired to your village to be hidden away from the world. Perhaps he took an assumed name."

"Perhaps he was an outlaw." Orin mused.

"We will find this out." Oryala resolved. "Regardless, I still need a son. You might have to bed me many, many times to be sure you put one into me. My husband has his toys among the ladies of the court, and I have had mine among the noblemen. I cannot choose a man from my kingdom to do this for me."

"Why not?"

The Lady grinned. "You don't know anything about politics, do you? Can you imagine the claim on the throne, if my husband declares that he is king, and that his queen is pregnant by another lord? It would be very disruptive. This way, with you and I, it will be more convenient, not to mention secret."

She came in closer, reaching out to dawdle her hand on Orin's tunic. Her fingers slipped lower, running over his breeches until she felt his flaccid cock.

"I saw all of it, Orin." She said. "From the start to the end, I saw how you took Sundri. You will take me the same way."

Becoming emboldened, Oryala slipped her hand into Orin's breeches, and then past his undergarment. Her fingers caressed his cock, and also his seed sack underneath.

"Many times, Orin." She said, fondling him.

As with Sundri, Oryala walked away first. Orin was left staring at the light ball, wondering what sort of mess the sorceress had gotten him into. He also thought of how he could make the light ball shut off. In the end, he simply walked away. When he was far enough away, the ball of light shut off on its own.

Half of the next morning had gone by, with no sign of ogres in the surrounding hills. The day was getting so dull that Orin was becoming disappointed, not only because there was no action to be had, but also because he had to share a horse. The knights of Castra Devana had been giving their expensive palfreys a rough go through the woods during the last few days, and so the most tired horses were left behind to rest. These palfreys were not sturdy war horses, but animals smaller and better suited to riding and hunting through the rougher terrain and trees. As a result, only four horses were out, each of them trotting along with two passengers.

Bartram had the reins on the horse Orin rode on. The youth would have rather ridden behind one of the older women, either Sundri or Oryala, but that would have given off a bad impression to the knights. Except for the sorceress, all of them wore light armor and carried both a long weapon and a personal weapon. Miriam had not come along, as she had no experience as a rider. She had stayed behind with two knights to guard camp.

Just as the young man was readying to give up hope, the riders heard the sounding of a horn from some distance away. The horn blew a few notes in code.

"Ogres!" One of the Lady's knights shouted. "At least three!"

The small troop increased the speed of their mounts, as much as they could in the forbidding terrain. In many places, the ground was uneven and tilted at odd angles. Many large rocks cluttered the spaces between the trees, and bunches of leaves might conceal a hidden dip that might cripple an unwary horse. When they could, they sped along. When they could not, their progress was slowed to a snail's crawl.

The horn sounded again, closer but in another direction. This time, they were near enough to reach the spot before the blower of that horn was too far gone. Several of the hairy men from Gauxall were seen hurrying through the forest, some on horses and the rest on foot.

"We've split them up!" One of the pursuers cautioned them. "We are after two of them. You can have the last one, if you can catch that giant bastard!"

"Which way, man?" A knight demanded.

The man from Grauxall pointed. "There, you'll see its trail soon enough! Be wary, as they are throwing rocks at us!"

The unruly sort ran off after his companions, while the knights conferred with one another and with the Lady.

"Could they be lying to us?" Oryala questioned.

"It is possible." A knight answered her. "Those greedy rascals could lie to keep from sharing the bounty."

"But should we chance it?" Another man asked.

No sooner had the words been spoken, than a small boulder was hurled through the trees. The great stone skimmed past a tree in its velocity, but hadn't hit it hard enough to affect its deadly trajectory. The boulder smashed into a horse, killing it instantly, and breaking the legs of the two unfortunates that rode on it. In the blink of an eye, two good and strong knights were out of the picture, Orin realized, not to mention their mount.

"Yaahh!" The knight at the reins cried out, before he spurred his horse in the direction the boulder had been thrown from.

Lady Oryala was set to follow, until Sundri halted her.

"No!" The sorceress cried out. "We will make too large a target while on horseback! We must pursue the creature on the ground!"

Showing good nimbleness, Sundri slipped from the mount and landed on her feet, just as Orin and Bartram followed suit.

"You two start after it!" Sundri ordered. "I'll tie the horses!"

With the archer close at his side, Orin galloped through the woods. He leapt over bunches of leaves, hoping there were no hidden holes at his landing spots. If he came upon a large rock with little moss on it, he jumped on it and leapt even further. In a short time, he had left the slower Bartram far behind.

The two knights ahead of them had just dismounted, when the ogre came after them in a rush. The green monster had a long pike in its hands, a weapon meant for a human man that looked like a child's toy in the ogre's huge hands. It plunged the pike into the horse, causing the animal to release a horrible neigh. When the horse bucked away with its mortal wound, its rump collided with a knight who had been trying to get clear. The man was sent flying until he struck a tree.

As Orin neared the battle, he heard that knight's hard groans, and witnessed as the ogre set its giant foot on the horse and ripped its weapon free. The last standing knight had lost his long weapon already, and was left only with his short sword.

"This is not good!" Orin said, as in his haste he'd also neglected to snatch up his polearm. The ogre had four times the reach against the length of their puny short swords.

In terror, the youth watched as the ogre plunged his weapon forward. The main reason the knight's light vest was not skewered through outright was because the man employed the correct fighting stance, standing at an angle and making his body a narrow target. Again to the man's credit, he made a good parry when the ogre swung the outstretched polearm to the side, but the momentum was still strong enough to cause him to stumble backward.

"Listen to me, sir knight!" Orin cried out. "Keep moving around the ogre in a circle! It can only attack by striking forward! It cannot turn from the waist!"

Hoping the knight had heard him, Orin moved to the ogre's opposite side and started yelling for attention. The monster took another stab at the knight, before he feared that Orin might be coming up behind him. Sure enough, the ogre did not turn as humans did, but it used short and choppy steps to haul its entire bulk around.

"I must use this to my advantage!" Orin vowed, although he was at a loss as to how with only the limited range of his sword.

The long weapon shaft came flying at him, forcing Orin to jump aside. He continued to backpedal as the polearm swung after him, stopped only when it crashed into a tree. The last knight was heard yelling, and again, the ogre in its cumbersome way made to turn around to find him.

Good, thought Orin. The knight had heeded his advice. If they were successful, they could cause the ogre to give his back to either of them for half the time. The young man had a moment to glance toward the others, seeing Bartram come up next to a tree with his bow held out, and Oryala just behind him with her polearm. Oh, very good, he thought, as the ranged weapon and the longer polearm were crucial.

Orin snatched up a stone and flung it at the ogre's back. "Here! What do you think about that? Do you want another?"

The ogre made its turn, much like a bear that was also unable to swivel its hips. This time, Bartram was ready to let fly and arrow that caught the monster under its armpit. The ogre screamed in surprise, then snarled in rage. It shot its weapon out at Orin, but he was quick enough to dodge behind a tree.

"Lady, try and get behind the beast!" The knight was heard shouting. "We will give you an open target on its back!"

Yes, Orin agreed, it was a good strategy if they could keep the ogre focused on only the two of them. The Lady scrambled past Bartram. The large eyes of the ogre saw her furtive movement. As the monster tracked her, the knight waved his sword to draw the attention toward him. The man had another close call, as the ogre's lunge and thrust nearly ripped him apart. Orin estimated how long it would take the Lady to run all the way around to the ogre's blind side. He and the lone knight, and Bartram's arrows, would have to keep the monster busy until then.

Another of Bartram's deadly missiles cut through the air, hitting the ogre between its collar and chest. The hide it wore must have been thick, as the arrow did not pierce flesh, but only hung there limply.

"I am here, Orin." Sundri's voice was heard, only a few steps behind the youth. "Here is your polearm."

Wasting no time, Orin dropped his sword the moment he heard the longer arm fall onto the ground at his side. He soon had the pike in his hands.

"Thank you, Sundri." Orin said, watching as the ogre took a swipe at Bartram. "I will try to run in and slash at its leg, as soon as I have its back."

"I have a better idea." Sundri replied. "The ogre has no magical protection around it. When I tell you to attack, I will suck out the breath from its lungs. This will stun the beast but only for a moment. You must give it a strong blow to the center of its body before it fills up its lungs again. Can you do it?"

"I can." Orin nodded. "I will!"

He heard Bartram's sharp cry, dreading that his friend had been hurt. Then the knight across from him shouted. Orin could not see where Oryala was.

"Go, Orin! Go now!"

Sundri's voice propelled the youth forward. It seemed that the ogre was disoriented for a brief moment, before it gulped in an enormous amount of air, far too quickly for Orin to get into position. The ogre started its turn when it realized Orin was running at it. He would be caught in the open, the young man feared, with his human strength pitted against the strength of a monster much more powerful than he was.

Abruptly, a ball of light appeared just above the ogre's head. This sudden flash frightened the beast enough that it swung its long weapon up to bat the light orb away. By raising its arms, the ogre had left its chest and stomach vulnerable.

Orin roared and ran, piercing the ogre's wide belly. The creature released its weapon to grab at the one that had punctured its middle. It showed gaping, surprised eyes, when no air entered its nose or mouth, as Sundri had cast her spell a second time.