Orion, My Beloved Hunter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you, I will."

On this gray and blustery day, another rain squall hit the house from its northwest quarter, hammering the windows there. He made the muffins, the rich smell of coffee filled the room, crisp bacon sat on the platter, and he began scrambling the eggs and cheese when she called out that she would be ready in five. He poured her coffee and waited, now hungry enough to devour the table itself.

"I appreciate your doing this, Hunter," she said as she strode into the room. Reagan was a study in sensuality. Her thick black hair framed her smooth face with those riveting huge blue eyes, and her lips were the moist, inviting red he remembered from her pictures.

She wore a long-sleeve semi-transparent blouse tied beneath her breasts, a delicious arrangement that revealed most of her full and bouncy chest and even her pink nipples when she shifted slightly. Her black denim slacks fit perfectly, contrasting with her red low heel pumps.

"I hope I'm appropriately dressed for this honor," she whispered with a girlish smile.

He finally remembered to breathe and was then able to speak. "I know you are still sick, beautiful lady, because I felt your face this morning. But you are the most gorgeous creation to ever occupy Little River Canyon."

As if she had known him intimately for years, she strode up to him, raised her face, and kissed him. She felt warm, and he knew the flu still had her in its grip, but she had done this for him, regardless of how she may have felt. His heart raced with her intimacy.

"Thank you," she murmured, continuing to stare at him as he moved to help her chair up to the table.

He served her in silence, trying to not act like he felt, still unbelieving that this woman of the erotic pictures was seated here with the intention of staying.

"Hunter, I asked to come here because I needed you. You know about my sensuous pictures on the internet several years ago, don't you?"

"Yes, Reagan, I'm pretty sure I have every one. But what happened? Suddenly you were gone and no one knew what had happened."

"I was married, and for the first five years with Aaron we had a good marriage. He knew about my erotic pictures and wanted me to continue. He said it made our marriage more exciting. But after a time, he changed. He got ugly, the verbal insults were difficult to take and cut my heart out. He got physical several times and I had to go to the hospital. I offered to stop the erotic pictures and he told me that if I did so, everything would be much better."

"Is that when you stopped posing for the photos?"

"Yes. But it didn't matter. Nothing changed. He hit me several times, and twice, again, I had to go to the hospital. I divorced him without even trying for support. I just wanted away from him. I read the tea leaves about a year before we split, and realized that I had to get a job; our marriage was nearly gone, and Aaron was not the sort of person who would cooperate with alimony judgments...or whatever. I just knew it would get nasty, and I needed to have work."

"What did you do?"

"Well, I was graduated from The University of Virginia with a degree in biology. While I was there I met one of my professors on an intimate level and we became lovers. She is a bit younger than I and is such a precious one; I love her dearly. She introduced me to the director of a lab headquartered in Chattanooga, I went to work there, acquired a master's degree while I worked, and...long-story-short...here I am."

"Sounds to me as if you are an unqualified success, except for the marriage, and you are much better off, Reagan, with him out of the picture. Do you still have the relationship with your professor?"

"Yes. Her name is Brenda and she's happily married, but her family knows about me, us, and they accept it. We meet several times each year for time together. That is much easier now that she and her husband have been transferred to Chattanooga. She is a professor in the university, and he is a specialist in long-term leasing of heavy equipment, road graders, front-end loaders, Bobcats of all kinds, and so on."

"Well...oops, grab that muffin," he laughed as he moved to get another and it rolled toward the table edge. "Thanks. I still wonder how I can help you."

She was silent for a few moments, then he noticed tears at the corners of her eyes. Finally, she put her face in her hands and sobbed. This caught him off guard; he wasn't sure what he ought to do. Since she was almost finished with her meal, he rose, moved to her chair, pulled her back, and led her to the couch where they sat.

She was still much too warm to be anywhere but in bed, but he realized that this time emotions trumped illness, and he needed to pay attention to her.

He put his arm around her, and she nestled against him on the couch. He was well aware of the beautiful cleavage of her nearly-bare breasts as she held to his arm. That blouse was a man-trap if ever there was one, and he loved every second of it. Still, however she worked it, Hunter felt there was nothing cheap about this situation. She was opening herself, yet she was not on the make.

"I have no close friends except for Brenda, and our lives are worlds apart. I'm mostly responsible for that, I just didn't trust anybody in my life after Aaron. The erotic pictures, you remember, were all still shots and most of them taken in our home. But no sexual scenes, though I would have enjoyed doing them. Nothing that involved anyone else.

"Aaron spent several years beating me down before I put an end to it. Your father told me not long ago that you were the finest man he'd ever known, that if he were to go into business anywhere doing anything you would be the one he'd go to for a partner. I thought maybe that I could trust you to help me."

The candle cast its woodsy scent around the room and the wind sang in the eaves of the cabin as rain continued to lash the house. The fire popped invitingly before them, and he remained quiet, holding her against him and asking nothing in return.

4

The Soft, Tasty Invasion

"Reagan, what can I do for you?" he asked gently in her ear.

"I need to know if anyone would still want me. There's no one...I don't even have any dreams to use to remember or become aroused with. I need...I need someone to want me, to...to...oh!" she cried, and the tears coursed down her face once more.

"Be still, Reagan. Just stay close and know that you don't have to do anything for me except this...I want you to stay with me as long as you want to. Please."

Her hair smelled of sea breeze and her perfume called to mind something deep and heady and classy.

"Would you like for me to move so you can get more comfortable?"

"No! No. Please stay with me and...and...," her voice trailed off to silence.

"Want to put your feet up on the table? Might be easier to settle back in front of this fire."

"Yes," and she used him for support as she lifted her feet onto the low table before them.

He looked down at her and saw her breasts touching in an enviable display of cleavage as she settled close with her arms by her side. Her nipples were pointed, and he was having difficulty getting comfortable since he was now enjoyably firm inside his pants. But he would not have disturbed this tableaux for anything.

They remained together for what seemed like hours, each relishing the silence and the other's presence. She dozed intermittently but objected when he offered to get up for a capsule to ease her pain.

"Is it wrong for me to feel safe with you and to want to stay here?" she wondered aloud.

"Thank you for that compliment," he replied. "You are safe, and you don't have to do anything to keep me interested, or to...ah...I mean...uh," He left off in confusion, not wanting to express what he was really thinking. She was wiser than he thought.

"Hunter, you mean that I don't have to do something physical to repay you. I think I already knew that when you led me to this couch earlier and sat by me. Will you now feel free to hold me and touch me and do soft and tender intimate things to me?"

She lifted his hand and again placed it on her bare breast, sighing with pleasure at his touch. Her flesh was as smooth and delicious as he'd imagined it. Warm velvet, something rich and sensuous, something a man would long to get close to, to touch, to fondle, to devour.

She glanced up at him and smiled. "Your touch is honey to my soul and body, Hunter. Hold both my breasts, make love to them. Kiss my nipples. I wish my breasts were filled with milk...I need to feed you, to feel you sucking on me."

He shifted slightly and enfolded both breasts, softly thumbing her nipples into hard posts. She rolled her eyes upward with pleasure, then closed them. "Oh, Lord, that is so indescribably sweet and arousing."

"Reagan, would you turn around on the couch to lie at length with your head in my lap. I really need to kiss you."

She smiled and moved around, untying her blouse as she did so, then pulled his head down to her lips. She was every bit the expert with her kiss that she was posing in those lovely pictures. Her scent filled his nostrils as she slipped her wet tongue through his lips and flicked it about inside his mouth. She radiated a sexual heat that had nothing to do with her flu; it was a deep animal-like desire that warned of only a partial restraint.

She used her tongue as a weapon, stabbing his, flashing it about along his teeth and gums, describing a longing for his demands on her. He returned her delicious savagery, touching her eyelids, her nose and then her ears with the moist tip of his own, whispering small breaths of need, surprising her that a man could be so attuned to a woman's desire for tenderness.

"I should be slow and dignified, Hunter. I am older than you and I am acting as if I were eighteen again."

She squirmed and wriggled her hips slightly, admitting, "I am hot. Oh, heavens, I am so very hot! I just wet myself...do you know that? I...I...oh! God! This can't be happening. Ooohh, this is so beautiful. I am such a gorgeous mess, and you did it to me, you precious man."

Her smile was brilliant in its intensity. Her hands waved lightly in in the air, caressing his face, securing his hands on her breasts, moving them about her tummy.

"Yes," she whispered.

"Yes, what, you stunning woman?"

"Yes, I need for you to remove my pants. I need you, need you, NEED YOU!"

This last was a cry of longing, an announcement of her intent to give herself, then as he reached for her belt, she began to twist vigorously, kicking off her red pumps and pushing down her black slacks. She wore a lacy thong through which he could see her dense black bush; thong and bush were wet with sticky moisture.

"Can I assist, Reagan?" he said, trying to get the legs of her pants off and making an effort to fold them rather than toss them aside. The thong was wet with her cream. Nonetheless, he enjoyed the feel of its stickiness as he removed it.

"Reagan, please sit up, spread your legs, and let me love you."

"Yes, yes, you must," she replied breathlessly. Move the table back, please...come to me."

On his knees Hunter stroked the insides of her lovely thighs, marveling at the soft glow of her flesh. Completely smooth, soft, delicate yet strong. Hot with the presence of influenza, And then there was that gorgeous, thick black forest of her carefully cultivated bush, standing out in haughty contrast to her white skin, so dense in fact that it concealed completely her lips beneath it.

He moved toward her, and when she saw this she gasped with anticipation. He nosed into her forest of dark soft fur. It curled about his face, caressing his nose, filling his mouth, warming his face with its heaviness. With his hands, he grasped it on each side of his face and gently pulled apart her flesh, exposing her wet vagina. It was beautiful.

Her outer lips were lovely; her inner leaves of flesh were red and sticky with a heavy white residue. She felt his breath on them and moaned, "Hunter, take me, oh, please devour me, suck me, enter me. Oh!"

He moved into her warmth, breathing in her woman scent, receiving its message of intimacy. He pressed his mouth firmly into her pussy and sucked vigorously, flicking her protruding clitoris with his tongue. That brought a deep groan from his woman and she grasped his head, drawing him deeper into her treasure. He pushed his tongue as far into her pussy as he could extend, triggering a heavy emission of her cum. He sucked her flesh and swallowed her liquid. She was as delicious as warm syrup.

"Mmmmm...oh, nooo...I cannot be doing this. No one ever took me this way." She gritted her teeth, and for a second he wondered if she were angry. But her face broke into a smile as she closed her eyes. A heavy flow of cream bathed his face, so much of it that he could actually lap it up.

Gentle liquid sounds emerged from between her thighs, and Reagan waved her arms almost absentmindedly in a slow, serpent-like motion as she surrendered to his pleasure. This was tender, worshipful, sensuous, a man's physical actions that lavished her body with warmth like the feeling she got when she exposed herself in public. Oh! That had always been so erotic and fiery and thrilling.

And now this.

She looked down over her breasts to watch him. His face was shiny with her cum, and he slowly moved from side to side within her flesh, wetting his mouth, nose and cheeks with her slippery sweetness.

'He is able to take from me whatever he wants,' she thought. 'I would never, ever have given this to a man. What is going on with me! He...he...I...this simply is not happening to me, it is so beautiful.'

"Oh, help me...I want you inside of me, I want you to scrape the inside of my body," she whispered to the air. "Your love is so perfect, you must have a gorgeous shaft to scour the insides of me. Mmmmm," and she lapsed into soft panting like some great cat after its run.

Hunter had been making oral love to her, but he felt as if he had raced a mile full-tilt. "Reagan, honey, let me change positions. You are delicious, and I need you in a different way. Will you let me?"

She stared at and through him with those blue eyes, wrinkling her brow, then breaking into a smile as she nodded. She was nearly bare, yet he felt as if he were in the official presence of royalty.

5

Slow Conquest

He sat back on his heels and wiped his face with the corner of the sheet. "Please excuse my crudeness," he asked as she watched him through half-lidded eyes.

"Hunter, let me undress you."

He nodded, thinking she would quickly remove his shirt, denims and underwear and they would slip into their next intimacies. Nothing of the sort happened. She first stood and kissed him insistently, moving his hand to the wetness between her thighs, then tasting each of his fingers as he watched.

This done, she slowly removed his shirt, admiring his strong body, whispering compliments about his beauty, and kissing each of his nipples. Her hands flew over his muscular frame in a running caress, ending with the unfastening of his belt. By now he was hot enough to carry out a spontaneous human combustion.

She stooped to pull down his pants, picking up each foot to remove them. She was secretly pleased to see that his body hair was very thin and vanished entirely on his upper thighs. 'What does he look like there?' she wondered, answering her own thoughts as she drew down his shorts.

His was an exquisitely shaped beauty, thick, long enough to touch her backbone in her opinion, and with a lovely ball sac that she tenderly held as she admired him. He was completely bare of pubic hair, his flesh lightly tanned, and he was as firm as the handle of a shovel. He obviously sunbathed nude, and that sent a zing of sexual electricity through her body.

Did he do it in public? she wondered. Did he enjoy exposing himself? She hoped the answer to both questions was 'yes'. His scent was clean and inviting as she kissed his abdomen, delaying what she and he wanted most. He smelled remotely of something piney, like those great trees swaying in the storm outside.

Hunter sighed as he gave himself over to her intimate work. Her hands danced over his penis, lightly touching its bare head, stroking his length, holding out his balls as she took them into her mouth. Warm, delicious, full.

"Your bare stem is a gorgeous creation," she remarked softly as she looked up at him. Then she enclosed it with her mouth and began one of the most sensuous acts of his life. He had often enjoyed caressing himself to orgasms, and when he was lying down he always held himself erect to allow his cum to flow down his shaft as he stroked it. But nothing had been like the affectionate way in which she enclosed him with her mouth and proceeded to devour him.

How this woman had become such an expert in oral sex, he had no idea. But she was a museum piece for her technique and skill. She bathed him with her mouth juices, lightly sucked him, then slowly withdrew his fullness to caress it. She never moved rapidly in and out, never was hasty. She built up a within him a heat that began with the faintest of flames, then she carefully fanned it into a roaring furnace.

She could read his nearness to an orgasm because just as he approached the brow of that delicious cliff, she backed off to tender kisses and sucking his crown as she cradled his balls. Finally, in sweet desperation he whispered, "Reagan, please make it happen."

She did so.

It came as a rush of heavy fluids through what felt like a hundred miles of hypersensitive piping inside his body. As she caressed and stroked and drew upon his cock, it burned its way through his hips and stem and emerged as bursts of sticky, cream-colored ropes.

Reagan acted as though she hadn't eaten for days. Though delicate and refined in her skills, she never had the slightest intention of avoiding his eruption. She consumed it with intensity, wetly swallowing it, at times allowing some to escape her mouth and course down to hang from her chin, swaying erotically with her motions, until she had exhausted him.

She stood, her lovely face, as his had been, covered with cream, two long ropes hanging from her chin. As she stared directly at him, she removed the cream from her face and touched his nipples, than deposited it on his already-wet shaft.

"Now I am ready for you to capture me, Hunter," she spoke softly as if breaking the silence would shatter an enchantment.

She lay back upon the couch, a picture of smooth, curvy, waiting feminine loveliness, her face still wet with his cum. He sank to a position above her as she held his shaft and guided it into her. Without allowing him to enter slowly, she pulled him down savagely, shoving his cock to her base and crying out with joy.

"Oh, God, I have you! Oh, I have you...so beautiful, such perfection. Mmmm...cannot stand this...can't hold myself! YES! Yes...take me, Hunter. Do me. Destroy me with yourself."

Slowly he began his movement into and out of her slippery pussy, unable to describe in words how erotic and delicious it felt. Her eyes widened as he pressed to his length, feeling the end of her and bringing sighs and quick intakes of her breath. She moaned, sighed, made soft little cries to Brenda apologizing that this was a greater ecstasy than the one they enjoyed, glared at the man over her, demanding that he continue forever and swell to twice his size.

As he tenderly stroked her, Hunter chuckled, kissed her lips, and said, "Honey, I cannot grow to twice my size...wish I could...but it ain't in the cards. But I can keep this up just about forever. In private, in public view, and with however many others are involved. Are you sure you can bear me that long?"