Oroborean Shells

Story Info
The slave cycle keeps girls mindlessly coming - literally.
3.7k words
4.11
28.5k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stephany tried to fight what she was doing, she really did, just for a second. It wasn't often that she had these lucid moments anymore, but when they came, she tried to fight. But, as it always did, the pleasure surged up her spine and filled her brain, and as quickly as she had come back, she was gone again, mindless to someone else's commands as her body acted outside of her control and she stewed like a floating blob in a bottomless pool of bliss that she couldn't escape from.

In truth, Steph was in control of her own body -- there was no one else in her head. But she had been so thoroughly brainwashed, and the toy embedded permanently inside her body knew how to work her so perfectly, that she was unable to resist anything but whatever command she was expected to perform at that moment, whatever it was. She was only ever with it long enough to take in her surroundings before she was sucked under again and compliantly went along with her commands.

It was night time and Steph had just picked up a hottie from the bar. They were at her place, and she was tugging the girl's pants down. A fiery, slim red-head with a fine ass, the girl was bisexual and very into Steph. Blonde and bouncy, Steph -- or rather Steph's programming -- had won the woman over almost immediately when she'd bought her a drink and said she could have it if she let her grab her cheek. When the girl had retorted with "show us your tits and I might", prompting Steph to immediately and shamelessly lift her top, revealing two globes peaked with twin cone-like nipples as stiff as dicks, she'd taken the drink, the ass grab and the offer.

Katie was hot. She hadn't had a woman for a while -- ladies rarely revealed themselves to her and she was too shy to pick them up, usually. Men were a different story -- always keen to dip their end no matter who you were. But Katie was sick of cock and wanted a woman to lave her cunt as if it were the last morsel of food on earth, and until now she'd nearly thought that was a fool's gold errand. When Steph pulled her pants down she nearly squirted in her face, and within moments the woman was buried to the nose between her legs. She gasped and moaned and pushed up against Stephany, feeling the woman's tongue diving deep inside her like an expert. She jerked and couldn't resist taking a handful of Steph's hair in her hands and pushing her tighter to her body.

Almost before it had started, the woman was coming up for air, and Katie had to pant to catch herself. She swore profusely at her lover as she stepped off the bed and rained hot compliments down on her for being a 'fucking sex-demon' -- okay, not her best line, but Katie only really needed a fly to piss on her clit for her to cum at this point -- and watched as the curvy girl stripped. The breasts popped out and Katie stared. The pants fell off and Katie shuddered. The underwear hit the floor, and Katie... Paused, frowning. She'd expected to see a raw, slick pussy ready to mash into her own, or maybe even a half-hard dick swinging free at last. Hell, she'd have taken a trap in chastity at this point -- even though she wasn't going to get dicked, she could still get off. But this? This was new.

There, before Katie's eyes and beneath her naked lower half was Steph's cunt -- only it wasn't. In place of where the blonde's love lips should have been, there was only a sleek black plastic cap-thing with a large round dome in the centre, not unlike the ball on a trackball mouse. Steph approached Katie, and as she climbed over her again, Katie saw that the thing seemed to be glued to her body -- there was nothing else holding it in place and it covered her vagina totally. She was about to ask as Stephany walked her back onto the bed, climbing over her, when the dome in the centre irised open, and as it telescoped out and into place, the bulbous tip wrinkling and expanding -- it was clearly an inflatable plastic of some kind -- she baulked.

'What the fuck?' She gasped, crawling on her back away up the bed. Steph chased, and in an instant the coy, fiery blonde was gone, replaced with a vicious, powerful hunter. Steph's hand clapped around Katie's ankle and anchored her down, and Steph shot up over her in an instant, the muscles in her legs bulging. She pinned Katie to the mattress with each limb, and the long black tube that was Stephany's now fully engorged mechanical cock, now dripping with lubricant generated from somewhere inside it from a 'tip' made of inflated black plastic, approached her body.

Before she could say a word, Steph's strong hips had pushed forwards, and Katie was impaled up to the hilt, Steph's hot navel touching her own. She gasped and froze, her mouth going wider than her huge eyes, half wide in fear, half in bliss. Grinning below glassy eyes -- for the first time Katie realised disconnectedly that Steph's eyes had never been properly focussed once the whole night -- Steph began to viciously pummel Katie, and jolting and shaking beneath her on the bed, Katie could only helplessly get fucked, unable to resist as over some twenty-or-so minutes of violent sex the sensation finally gave rise to release. When it came, she orgasmed around the fake cock of a woman who never slowed down, and when it was all done, she closed her eyes, slumped back on the bed, and sighed, her last feeling the feeling something thick and tender and sensual still sliding inside her numb entrance. A few minutes later, she fell fast asleep, not to awake again for some time.

@ . @

Climbing groggily back into her own body, Katie's eyes blinked like fluorescent lights for a very long time before coming on fully. When they did, she woke to find herself strapped to a body-shaped chair, her legs parted to allow two large, bulky tubes access to her body. There was a drip in her arm, and everything from her forehead to her toes was locked in place. A huge, curving cinema screen glowed with black light above her, and beside her, a trolley containing a large number of things she could only blurrily make out through her periphery sat ominously. She tried to fight the restraints, but she was weak and dizzy and too well restrained to do anything.

'Hello Katie.' A speaker said with a human's voice from all around her. Katie flinched.

'Who are you?' She demanded.

'Your enslaver,' the voice replied evenly. Katie couldn't tell if it was male or female -- it was either transgender or voice changed. Most likely, given her dire circumstances, the latter.

'This is the last time I use your old name, Katie, so listen up. You're too far gone to go back now; your only choice is to get through this and back to your life, so make it easier on yourself, why don't you, and just give into it.'

'Where the fuck am I, and what the fuck are you doing-'

'Resistance is indeed futile, pet -- you're already helpless in that chair, unable to move a muscle and strung up on a carefully concocted drip of stimulants, suppressants, transmitter blockers and releasers and much more. Even if you could somehow shear sixteen restraints clean open, you wouldn't have the physical strength to take the needle out of your own arm, or the mental strength to resist us. Give in and this might only take weeks, not months.'

Weeks, not months? Katie blanched at the words. How long had she been here? How long would she be here? And what were they going to do to her while she was?

'All will become clear in time, slave.' The voice said as if it knew her very thoughts. 'Now, you've been warned -- do yourself a favour and let the programming in. Then we can get you back out into the world where you can spread yourself far and wide for us.' But Katie wasn't listening -- she fought at her bonds and vainly wriggled in an effort to topple her chair. The microphone clicked off almost as if disapprovingly, and a second later, the massive screen filling her range of view burst to life. For a while, Katie struggled to work out what she was looking at -- it was like colours in negative, as if they drank up the light, not shone with it. But by the time she had it worked out, it had changed, and was all new and different again, keeping her interest locked deep in its grasp. Though she fought and struggled against her restraints and the screen, by the time she dumbly realised she'd fallen for it and let herself be taken by the simplest trick -- trance spirals, even if they were huge and intricate and incredible and strangely non-present -- it was too late. She drifted into the infinite centre of the colliding galaxy above her and faded out of consciousness.

Katie woke and the first thing she realised was that she was cold and covered in sweat. She tried to grab the bottle she kept by the bed, but it wasn't there -- then she realised she'd never reached it, the restraints were holding her back. Dumbly she tried to look around only to realise her head was equally immobilised. Everything was pitch black and she couldn't see a thing.

'Shhh,' something said from the blackness above her. She flinched. 'Don't move. Just drink.' She felt a plastic bottle touch her lips, and hungrily she drank until it was taken away. The voice called her a good girl. Then, she was given something to eat, spoon-fed something dry and tasteless and devoid of texture. She didn't speak, just ate. When the food left, water returned, and then all three were gone. The cinema screen came to life again, and the dumbstruck and trance-weak Katie fell deeply into it before the exit door at the back had closed once more.

@ . @

Katie woke to find herself kneeling on carpet. There was a treadmill in front of her and beside her, a pair of legs attached to a female of some kind ordered her to get on. She stood, stepped on, and allowed herself to walk, then trot, then run. There was a black screen in front of her, and as her eyes fell on it, the shadowy figure of a naked girl shimmered into focus. She was cute -- button face, big round eyes, a shock of long red hair and two perky, tear-drop breasts that bumped and jounced as she strode. There was a collar around her neck and a matching lead that hung down to her side and out of view. Beside her, another cute girl with shiny black hair and a round, impassive face stood watching her. When she saw the TV, the woman pressed something somewhere, and the blurry view was replaced with a glimmering kaleidoscope of lights that turned Katie's mind off like a light switch, and she blanked out.

Katie woke up in a bed. Her bed, she thought at first -- then, feeling the sheets, she realised it wasn't. She stretched, feeling her body aching all over, and at first she thought she must have been hung over and physically tried from the killer sex the night before. Then, she remembered the increasingly less common and vivid glimpses of glowing screens, restraints, colours, collars, orders and commands and so much physical contact she'd forgotten herself. Surely a dream, she thought as her eyes flew open. Surely just a vivid dream!

Swinging herself out of bed and getting up with a deep groan, Katie found the sink and washed her face before opening her eyes again. She let the cold water wash over herself and dried off before, finally, cracking her lids open and looking at herself at last. What she saw gave her relief, then confusion, and finally fear. Her face was normal -- she was herself, looking back at her. Her arms seemed a little thinner, and more toned -- she appeared to have slightly defined biceps and shoulders, and her chest seemed to be rigid and muscular. The first hint of a six pack bared itself beneath her teardrop breasts. Then, her eyes alighted on the black plastic cap between her legs, and she blanched.

Everything came rushing back -- that is, everything she could remember. She staggered back and gazed down at herself in horror, reaching down to touch it before tearing her hand back in fear. When the stunned confusion passed, she sat on the bath and investigated herself to find an identical black cap to the one Stephany had had attached to her body, unyielding despite her pulling and yanking. All she did when she grabbed the smooth, angled edges was wiggle whatever thick, ultra-filling tube was buried to the very back corner inside her, making her insides come alive. She gasped and nearly toppled into the bath.

'Slave.' A voice said neutrally over a speaker above her head. Her eyes shot up to it and she froze. 'To attention.' Instantly, before she could process the words, Katie stood up straight, arms by her side like a soldier. Her own body glimmered rigidly back at her in the mirror, and she watched her stiff self with some curiosity. She was like a board -- rock hard, naked, completely obedient and, truth be told, a bit of a bomb.

'Obey command: dress,' the voice ordered. Blankly Katie went to her dresser and put on some clothes, not once stopping to see if she was okay with the order. She was, in fact, despite being deeply confused.

'Obey command: system test.' The voice said. Dropping her freshly donned pants, she sat on the bed and tapped three times on the dome at the centre of her now trapped body. A light blinked, and a series of tones played from the speaker. They washed past Katie without her hearing them. Between her legs, a lot of things happened. Something right at the back of her body crinkled, giving her a viciously tender shudder. It expanded again, filling the empty space once more, and she shuddered. A lot of different variations of vibration began -- strong, weak, pulsing, intense, sections at a time, rhythmic and more -- thrummed through the deeply penetrating tube. The dome opened and a small cylinder slid forth, a single drip falling from it. Then, it was replaced by a long, thick cock which telescoped out and up from between her thighs until it was standing thick and proud at attention. It glistened mysteriously before her eyes and the tip, which was flat and the thinnest section, suddenly ballooned outwards until it became what was obviously supposed to be a strong plug that held it in place. It deflated, the mechanical cock retracted, and her vaginal companion beeped a code.

'Good slave.' Katie blistered all over and for a long while she forgot she was awake. When she clawed her way back to the foreground of her mind, so over-dependant and drunk on obedience-pleasure was she that more orders had come and gone in the time she'd been out of it. She came back in time to hear the final one.

'Engage program: seek and enslave. Independent mode 1; local control 1; dependence 20; RTB time 168.' With a jolt, Katie felt the machine between her legs come to life, strumming up a thick and deeply satisfying vibration that coaxed her into a lullaby of warm, empty bliss, and she mindlessly left her room.

Katie entered a huge mess hall to find a hundred other women all moving about, starry-eyed, some naked, every one of them with a black plastic machine glued to their pussies just like her own. Not acknowledging anyone, she was given food and she ate it at a table before leaving to find a pre-packed case of things. Outside, a car was waiting for her, and getting in she told the driver where to take her. When he dropped her off at her place, she paid with money from the case and went inside. She hadn't been here in nearly five weeks, but to Katie's blank, subservient mind simmering in a pot of bliss, it might as well have been either seconds or centuries.

Katie was home. But she wasn't the same Katie anymore. Between her legs the machine thrummed, constantly evolving its rhythm so that it never beat out the same pace twice. Mellow in her own mind Katie dumbly obeyed commands she didn't think of, pre-programmed into her by a system far greater than her simple brainwashed mind. She organised her things and tidied up, cleaning and packing away until her tiny apartment was bare and neat. Then, she left, an animal inside her own cage, her body controlling her. She was hitting the town.

Later that night, Katie ground herself sexily against a busty blonde woman as the band played. Taking her by the hand, she led her outside, pashing her against the wall hotly. The woman reached over her breasts to kiss her back, and as the vibrations strummed out a harmonic choir of irresistible bliss inside her, Katie worked the girl's arousal like a pro until she was ready to agree to come back to her apartment. They tumbled in through the door, hands all over each other, Katie coyly pulling away anytime she reached between her legs but her own fingers tight between the fabric and the lips of the blonde through her pants. Katie laved the blonde girl's body until she had to strip to allow her full access, and when she did, she felt her vibrating pussy go wild. Katie swum endlessly in her own arousal as her pliant body went to work, and when she finally stripped off and climbed over the woman, she felt orgasmic joy pulsing through her in the form of shuddering vibrations. Between her legs, her release hatch irised open, and her mechanical cock extended, self-lubricating with an internal supply of lube and a generous portion of her own absorbed and contained lubricating excretions. Before the busty girl could fight her, she pushed the cock inside her and felt her own internal occupant being moved and rubbed, filling her with giddying pleasure.

Katie fucked the woman unrelentingly, the toy pulsing the thick bubble-like helmet and cramming her full of stimulating lubricant, her fight lost on the attacker, her motions rubbing the otherwise still and free-floating insides suckled to her vaginal walls erotically inside her own body. When she crawled away Katie held her down. When she punched, Katie felt lust overflowing from her cunt. When she screamed, her hands or lips blocked it. Katie only knew joy. When orgasm surfaced inside the blonde Katie's cock expanded to bursting and deployed a needle and a lot of specially formulated chemicals in the back corner of her pussy and delivered a mind-sedating, lust-enriching payload that would have her out within minutes. By the time her orgasm was dying down and Katie was sliding her generous artificial length out of her body, she was going limp, a dumb smile on her face. The last thing the girl saw was the strangely robotic Katie standing there staring at her crotch with blank, empty eyes, the mechanical dildo retracting into her body like a robotic trap in the centre of the plastic glued to her skin, and her floor muscles pulsing inside her.

At some point, Opal woke up strapped to a strangely shaped chair, huge tubes in her holes. At another, she woke standing in a room staring at a screen, a naked woman in front of her, another to each side and presumably more behind her. "Command number eighteen: seducing a compliant target, part eight" a robotic female voice echoed around her. "Repeat after me, slaves:" Opal heard words that never hit her brain, saw symbols and images in the middle of the swirling, entrancing screen she never processed. She repeated the words emptily, drank in the iconography blindly. Beside, in front of and behind her, row upon row of naked women mimicked her every word and move identically. Another time she awoke, she found herself urinating standing up, a black, sleek plastic cap clinging to the skin around her pussy as though it were part of her, grown out of her very body. A small cylinder had extended through the iris, and the incessant, unending vibrations had died away to allow her to go. The tinkle ended, and as her consciousness waned again, she felt her new companion viscerally cleaning her with vibrating motions and rippling movements, self-cleaning and ensuring it never needed to be removed from her again.

Jolting awake, Opal found herself lying in a bed, alone. No screens glared swirling lights at her, no voices called her a slave and drilled words into the space beyond her brain. She was home. She needed to piss; half way there she discovered the device. Then the speaker came to life and the TV screens all around the walls lit up and she lost herself instantly inside her own mind, content to float forever in ecstatic limbo, obedient beyond thoughts to her constant controller buried to the very back wall in her body, her new mechanical master, a remote control for a woman and a self-spreading virus of sexual bliss and futuristic dildo-like machines. She did as the vibrations said; what she knew was right. She didn't need to think about it, to wonder or worry. The machine took care of that. All there was between her empty ears was pleasure, brainwashed into complete compliance and subservient to a tee. Soon, she would go and restart the cycle. For now, she needed to look after her body, and receive her new commands, delivered to an empty toy of a woman devoid of anything but what she needed to survive, spread her owner's control, and stay hidden. Opal was still there, of course; she was just Slave Opal now, a pawn in someone else's game, a toy leashed to another being's story. A horny shell ready to fuck and inseminate everyone she could.

12