Orphan 1600s Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

White Fox swiftly knelt behind him and rubbed his shoulders, muttering soft apologies he only understood by intonation.

"I'm fine," he said with conviction shrugging off her hands, even though they felt wonderful to his lonesome soul. But why would she touch his cock like that? Did she want to show appreciation for saving her from rape? It was a shock to hear she'd been married so young. Her experience with physical affection was far beyond his own. Were sexual favors freely given in her world? Did they not understand sins of the flesh?

Guy struggled to stand. She helped by lifting him under the arms. Wrapped in the deer hide, he walked back to the longhouse and to his bed. The spring sun made the interior uncomfortably hot. He turned toward the wall, lowered the deer skin from his shoulders and attempted to tie it around his waist. But the wound in his side made the tightness unbearable. The frustration with his circumstances boiled over. He shouted French curses at the wall and knelt on the dirt floor in defeat.

White Fox approached and laid a hand on his shoulder. The tender touch roused him from his despair. Looking up at her concerned face, Guy motioned over the deerskin angrily, and said, "Clothes! I need something decent to wear!"

Fox retrieved a knife from the nearby shelf. He recognized the red leather handle. It had been in the waistband of the trapper who stabbed him. Quickly, she grabbed the deerskin and pulled it from him. Resigned to being repeatedly exposed, Guy sat quietly with his hands covering his groin and watched her cut a hole in the middle of the hide. When done, she placed the skin over his head and motioned him to stand. The newly created tunic covered him from shoulders to mid-thigh front and back without creating friction on his wound.

Towering over her, Guy took her hands, smiled warmly, and said, "Thank you, White Fox."

She looked at the ground, and smiled shyly, seemingly pleased with his display of gratitude. Gently, she pulled her hands free from his. After retrieving a sharp bone and leather strips, Fox proceeded to poke holes in the tunic below his arms and next to his hips, fastening the garment closed with the laces.

Finally, Guy felt comfortably concealed, and much stronger after eating the stew. He decided to explore a little and walked around the Wyandot encampment. White Fox deemed it necessary to follow him at a short distance. Soon, children joined, and it turned into a small parade with a lot of laughter and chatter, probably at his expense. He approached a group of old men standing beside a rack of skins drying in the sun. They separated, giving him a clear view of three human scalps hanging beside animal hides. The food he'd eaten threatened to reverse its course and exit the way it entered.

"What is this!" he shouted at the group. "What are you doing with these?"

The group stared at him with bewilderment, unable to comprehend his angry outburst. White Fox stepped in front of Guy and put her hand on his chest to calm him. She pointed at the scalps and then at him, making a stabbing motion. These were scalps from the men he killed! The understanding froze him. Slack jawed, he gazed at the hair on display. Were they supposed to be a trophy to be proud of?

Now that he appeared subdued, the natives began smiling and patting him, giving him proper respect for his victory in battle. The realization that he'd killed three men overwhelmed him, and he began to run from the memory. He made it inside the forest before he collapsed with his wound on fire. White Fox knelt beside him, rubbing his back. "My Brave," she whispered close to his ear.

It took a few seconds before recognition sunk in. He sat back on his knees and looked at her in surprise. "You speak French!"

Nervously, eyes searching the ground, she answered, "Yes. Father is guide to French. Taught me."

"Why haven't you said anything before now?"

"Sometimes you learn more by listening."

With his back against a tree trunk, Guy watched her for a while, before asking, "And what did you learn about me?"

She looked him in the eye and touched his outstretched shin. "You are good. You are brave. I like you much."

He sighed and closed his eyes. "Burn them."

"Burn... them?"

"The scalps! The hair! They're disgusting."

"No, not dis...custin. ... Mark of warrior!"

"If the other trappers find out I killed them, they will hang me for murder. If they find the scalps here, they will kill everyone."

"But they were bad men. They -"

"Doesn't matter. I'm a nobody, just an orphan, and they'd make an example of your village to show what happens if you hurt any of them."

She sat quietly for a moment, pondering his words. "What is or-fun?"

After taking a deep breath and letting it out slowly, he answered succinctly, "It's someone that has no family."

Placing her hands on his thighs, Fox leaned in close meeting his gaze, and whispered, "We are family now. Not or-fun."

He stared at her in wonder. His heartrate doubled. Always on his own, never belonging anywhere, Guy didn't know what to say, but his body responded to her compassion. The weight of her pressing on his legs. The feel of her breath on his face. The warmth of her gaze seemed to beckon. He'd never kissed anyone, let alone a beautiful woman on the lips. Thankfulness and longing burned in his chest. She seemed willing to accept and even want his affection. He leaned forward and placed his lips gently against hers for a moment. When he leaned back, Fox remained still.

Opening her eyes, she asked, "What that?"

"A kiss."

"Akiss?" Grinning, she said, "I like this akiss," and then leaned forward to touch lips again. Longer this time. When she moaned the vibrations sent thrills through both their bodies. Her hands rose to clasp his cheeks. When their lips separated, she rubbed his beard and said, "Tickles. Never felt hair on cheeks. Soft." One hand dropped to his deer hide covered chest. "Never felt hair here." The hand continued to his leg. "Or here," she added, as the warm palm slipped underneath and slowly traveled up his thigh. "Braves don't have such fur."

Once again Guy's body responded to her. But still, he stopped her hand from going any higher. "Don't do that," he said without much conviction.

Fox frowned. "You don't like me touching?" Her hand remained on his knee.

"I do," he said truthfully, "But it's wrong."

"Why wrong?"

"My god teaches touching like that outside of marriage is a sin."

"What is sin?"

Guy tried his best to explain the meaning of carnal sin.

"Then when do a man and woman... bond?"

Keeping it simple, he said, "When a man and a woman fall in love and vow to only be with each other."

"Yes, we believe in such bonds when a woman is with child. But does not mean pleasure with only one man. I choose if I want another. I loved my man, Hariwawayi. I not want another for long time. Three winters I have been alone. No bonding. Now you here. I feel... lonely again."

"What happened to your husband?"

"He was killed by Iroquois," she said. "He was fearless warrior... like you."

Frowning, Guy said, "Sorry for your loss." He couldn't think of anything else to say.

She sat quietly beside him for a time, leaning against the tree trunk, her hand resting on his thigh.

"Wyandot believe flesh pleasure has healing power. It make you well."

He couldn't deny how "well" she made him feel. These new physical sensations were supposed to be wrong, but they felt so wonderful, how could they be bad?

Abruptly Fox stood up, and said, "You wait here."

He watched her run nimbly back to the lodge. When she emerged, she ran out of sight for a minute and then came walking back, carrying a satchel over one shoulder.

Holding out a hand, she said, "Come."

Not that he needed help, Guy took her hand and stood. She did not let go, but held tight, pulling him deeper into the forest. After a few minutes, the trees began to thin out. The light ahead became a deep blue, as if they'd reached the edge of the world. When they stepped out of the woods onto a beach, the sparkling water stretched endlessly to the horizon.

In an awestruck whisper, Guy said, "La Mer Douce. I thought it was just a legend."

"We call it Karegnondi."

The reflected sunlight made him shade his eyes to see clearly. Guy looked up and down the deserted beach. There were birchbark canoes lined up, waiting for launch. He stepped down to the water's edge, dipped his finger in, and tasted.

"Not salty? Surely this must be an ocean."

The sun was hot. Fox took him in hand and walked them to the shade of a large Maple tree.

"Sit," she said, pointing at an exposed root.

Guy sat as instructed, then watched her dig a hole in the sand, fill it with dried twigs and driftwood. Striking two rocks together, Fox made sparks, which started a fire. When the wood was fully involved, she opened the satchel and removed the Frenchmen's scalps.

Guy felt his stomach lurch at the sight.

"I will burn. Then I will do a healing dance for you."

Satisfied, Guy smiled, and said, "Thank you."

Fox began her dance close to the growing flames. The heat must've been torturous, but she seemed unphased, twirling around the fire. Chanting an incantation, she dropped the trophy scalps into the fire one at a time. The sickening odor of burning hair reached Guy even upwind. Fox continued to dance around the flames and through the smoke, as if she were absorbing some hidden power. Her movements mesmerizing, he watched, entranced by her graceful body and mystically, husky voice.

After the last scalp reduced to ash, Fox stopped on the far side of the flames with her back to him. Watching through the fire, her body undulated in the rising heat. She reached a hand up to her left shoulder and untied the rawhide binding. The tunic separated to expose her shoulder blade. When Fox untied the right binding, the tunic fell to her waist. Guy felt his heart leap in his chest at the sight of her bare back.

When she turned around to expose her breast to his gaze, Guy looked briefly at the womanly form flaunted before him and then at the ground in embarrassment. "What are you doing?"

In answer, Fox untied the belt and let the tunic fall around her feet. "I am dancing now to help you heal," she said, and once again began to chant and twirl around the flame.

Guy fixed his eyes on the ground between his feet while she danced. When Fox circled to his side of the fire her legs prance by. She continued to chant and move, sometimes dancing behind him and teasing with light touches on his head. He prayed fervently for self-control, asking for moral strength. But soon temptation proved overwhelming. She straddled his shoulders and rub against the nape of his neck. When she danced away, a wetness remained. Wiping it, he brought his fingers to his nose and inhaled her scent. The pheromones were his undoing. No longer could he withstand the desire to look. His heart pounded harder when she saw him watching and smiled back. Then she began a more sensuous dance. Her hands explored her body, stroked, and pinched; her erotic moans reverberated through him. Never had he witnessed a more tantalizing sight. The firm, youthful body, glistened from heat and exertion. Only a small tuft of black hair between her legs hid anything.

Circling back around, Fox knelt at his feet and grasped his hands covering his erection. "Why do you hide your excitement?" she asked glancing from his eyes to the deerskin. "Does it not feel good to be so... alive?"

"It does," he admitted, looking into her questioning gaze. "But this feeling is meant for husbands and wives only."

"Why?"

"Because it leads to fornication, and that's a sin."

"Forn-a-cation? What is forn-a-cation?"

"It's sex between people that aren't married."

"Why is that sin?" She asked, pulling his hand to her lips, and kissing his palm.

"Because you might become... with child," he said, watching as she dragged his hand down and placed it on her breast. The softness of her flesh and the pleasured sigh from her lips caused a higher level of arousal. The nipple grew stiff, and he couldn't resist the temptation to gently squeeze.

She held his hand pressed tight, and said, "But that is why we bond. That is the gift of life we give each other. Have you never... bonded?"

Almost in a dream state, he whispered, "No. Never."

Leaning close until their noses touched, she said, "There is no better feeling between man and woman." Then she kissed him the way he taught her. Caught up in the moment, Guy's hands encased Fox's face, so he ignored the tugging at his sides. She untied the laces at his hips and folded the deer hide back.

Guy felt cool air waft over his groin and grabbed her wrists. "What are you doing?" he demanded harshly. She pulled free and sat back on her heels.

Pouting as he pulled the tunic down, she said, "I want to see you. Touch you. Make you feel... good. Help you heal."

"It's not right. I don't want to." he said, in a voice less than convincing. The tented evidence under his tunic testified the opposite.

Hearing the lack of conviction, she said, "It is right if we want to. I want to. Don't you want me to help you?" Looking pointedly at the bulge, she emphasized, "Your body does not lie. I think you want me to help."

Was she right? Wasn't that his lifelong desire, to belong somewhere, to love and be loved by someone? Would anyone from his past ever see him as more than just a bastard orphan?

'She is beautiful,' he thought, letting his eyes wander over her. 'We did save each other. Wolf told me I belong to her clan, now.'

Fox's lips grew into a knowing smile, watching his gaze wander over her. Emboldened, she picked up his left foot, placed it between her thighs, brushed off the sand, and massaged his calf. The wisp of pubic hair tickled his sole. His cock hardened and visibly pulsed beneath the deerskin. After a while, she laid his left leg aside and replaced it with his right leg, seeming to, once again, focus on the calf muscle. But now her hands made perceptible up and down motions with his foot pressed between her legs.

Guy felt warm moisture building between his toes, and thought, 'Is she peeing?'

He watched intently, as Fox pressed his heel to the ground and force his big toe between hidden folds. Briefly, pink flesh became visible. Her eyes closed. She moaned and appeared to be in a trance. This behavior affected him, as well. His heart raced. His erection strained against the hide covering. What was happening? He'd never felt so alive!

Suddenly Fox's body began to shudder. Her moans became cries. She uttered words he did not understand. Then she collapsed forward onto his knees and Guy felt a warmth gush down his foot. Waiting for Fox to recover from her swoon, he ran his fingers through her hair, inhaling a feral scent which continued to make his heart and manhood pulse.

"Fox, are you alright?"

She lifted her head and laughed. Sitting up with a satisfied grin, she said breathlessly, "I am... all... right."

"What happened? Was that part of your healing tradition? It seemed to physically drain you."

Dragging her braids back from her face with one hand, she said, "Yes... drained... but feel wonderful."

"You will see," added Fox, as she moved his right leg from between her thighs and placed it wide left. Now, with his legs spread, his leather tunic fell between them and looked like a tent with a center pole. Fox scooted closer. Watching his face, she ran her fingers over the hump. His cock throbbed involuntarily. Guy closed his eyes, tipped his head back, and groaned with this new pleasure. Then he felt the heavy covering lift. His head snapped up to watch Fox fold back the tunic and expose him up to the navel. Her eyes grew big while looking. Her jaw fell. Then she met his gaze and spoke indecipherable words in a husky voice. Using a delicate touch, she traced over the veins bulging beneath his taught skin. Engrossed in her inspection, Fox used two hands. One to entwine her fingers in the hair above and the other to cradle his balls below. Then both hands slipped up to his erection and encircled it firmly. Guy's hips thrust, causing a sharp pain from his wound. He placed a hand over the poultice and winced.

"Hurt?" Fox asked, as her two hands slowly pumped up and down.

"A little. Not anymore," he said, as the new pleasure of her touch overcame all other sensations.

"Bon," she said, smiling, but keeping her eyes on his cock. "I be gentle."

An unfamiliar pressure was building. It felt a little like he had to pee, but much better. He squeezed muscles to stem the flow of clear liquid now escaping.

"You should stop now. I don't think I can hold it."

Fox wiped his tip with her palm and used the slickness to coat his shaft. In a hushed voice she spoke in her native tongue and then tried to translate them into French. "Be still. Rest. Let your spirit free."

"Oh, mon Dieu!" The pleasure of her touch quickly overwhelmed him. Guy arched into the eruption. Any pain from his wound became insignificant. He heard an excited shout from her, as the first surge of white, viscous fluid landed on his chest. She bent over him to allow the copious discharge to land on her breasts. The sight increased the thrill, as wave after satisfying wave pulsed from him. Fox continued to pump with a firm grip. When the contractions stopped, she slowed her strokes and watched Guy's breathing gradually return to normal.

Laying his softening cock against his stomach, she rubbed her palm along the underside.

"Good?" she asked, meeting his heavy-lidded eyes.

Unable to put into words how he felt, Guy just nodded.

Fox sat back on her heels and rubbed the creamy fluid on her chest into her skin. "Good for me," she said, and then sucked each finger clean.

So naïve was Guy, he worried she could become 'with child' by ingesting his essence.

Fox stood and held out her hand. "Come. We wash."

Guy, once again keenly aware of their exposure, glanced up and down the beach. No one else in sight, he gingerly stood, letting the deerskin fall to his knees. Fox untied the rawhide strips under his arms and began pulling the tunic over his head. Now, more acquiesced to the natives' lack of modesty, Guy didn't argue or fuss, and soon stood naked before her. As her eyes wandered over his body, he did the same to hers. He felt some apprehension and some worry about sin, but more powerful was the desire to learn more about this beautiful creature. Just the sight of her triggered a resurgence in his cock. The peace and serenity he'd felt a few minutes ago was being replaced by a wanton fervor for more. More touching her breasts, feeling her nipples against his skin. More kissing. He had lust in his heart! In angst, Guy diverted his gaze to the lake with shame.

Fox had no such anxiety about intimacy. She brazenly admired his physique and noticed his new swelling. She grabbed it and then pressed her body against his. "Mmm," she cooed, looking up into his eyes. When he groaned at the pleasure of her touch, she laughed, took him by the hand instead, and led him to water's edge, picking up her satchel along the way. From the bag, she removed a fur cloth and what looked like a wineskin. Taking his hand once again, they waded out until he was thigh deep. She wetted him with the soft cloth. The cold water felt invigorating but had a diminishing effect on his manhood, which gave him some sense of relief. Fox poured an oil from the wineskin onto her palm and began scrubbing him clean. The substance foamed with a pleasant, herbal scent. She avoided the knife wound, leaving the poultice intact. Her thoroughness proved embarrassing when his ass cheeks were spread. But when she paid the greatest attention to his frontside, all awkwardness was forgotten.