Oscar and Irene Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt allowed Daphne to compose herself, and once she was ready, she looked back over her shoulder, and spoke.

"Matt, that was fantastic baby," she exclaimed enthusiastically. "I came so hard. What would you like us to do for you?"

"I want to enjoy some more of your tight, shaved pussy," he said assertively. "Irene, suck my nuts," he added, apparently taking her up on her offer to do whatever he wanted in bed.

I did feel it unnecessary for him to be addressing my wife with a complete lack of respect. My wife is a strong woman, assertive in her communication, and able to stand her ground against all types of people, from all walks of life, both male and female. However, over the course of her relationship with Matt, he had slowly taken control of her, and was used to demanding what he wanted from her.

So, to my surprise, Irene just giggled and responded, "Whatever you want, boss."

Matt parted his muscular thighs slightly more, to allow my wife to pleasure him. Irene raised her head slowly from the bed, reached her hand under her beautiful mane of red hair, and arranged it neatly behind her on the bedspread. Then, as I watched in disgust, she began to suck her boss' huge nuts. Sucking didn't really begin to encapsulate the attention that she was lavishing on his swollen testicles. She was nibbling, kissing, licking and biting his scrotum, trying to maximize his pleasure, as he started to rock slowly inside Daphne's wet pussy.

Irene raked her perfectly manicured nail extensions across Matt's muscular ass, as she attended to his nut-sack. His pleasure was evident, goosebumps visible across his ass and lower back, as the two women worked in tandem to maximize his enjoyment. Matt rocked slowly in and out of Daphne for about ten minutes, his cadence being too slow to evoke another orgasm from her, but the depth of his strokes causing her to moan involuntarily, on every inward thrust. Occasionally she would look over her shoulder at her lover, and I would marvel at the pure pleasure written all over her beautiful face, as I watched intently from the side.

At some point Matt wanted more stimulation, and he reached behind his ass and lowered his hand into my wife's red mane. I watched in disbelief as he wrapped her long tresses around his fist, tightened his grip, and using only her hair, pulled her back a couple of inches. Irene let out a little squeal of discomfort as he pulled her into his desired position, but once she was where he wanted her, she went silent. Her inexperience was evident now, and she lay passively beneath him, unsure of his expectations. Shyness was never one of Matt's attributes, and he parted his legs a little further, and issued his next command.

"Lick my taint, Irene."

As I watched on in despair, my wife reached her hands up to his hips, and pulled herself up slightly from the bed, so that she could take care of her man. Then she slowly extended her tongue, and tentatively moved it towards his taint. From my side view, as her head disappeared behind his muscular thigh, I couldn't see exactly what she was doing. However, when Matt involuntarily tensed and flexed his back muscles, I can only assume that my innocent bride had brushed her soft little tongue across his taint.

A few seconds later, presumably after Irene had teased Matt's taint some more, he let out an audible gasp, and tilted his head back in pleasure.

"Fuck yeah, Irene," he said through his gritted teeth, "right there. Lick my taint. Good girl."

As hard as it was for me to witness my wife licking this man's taint, as he fucked her best friend from behind, it was way more emasculating hearing him reward her by calling her a "good girl." It was just so condescending, so dismissive, such unnecessarily patronizing communication between two consenting adults. However, it was apparently exactly what my wife needed to hear, some welcome validation as she tried something completely new.

"Thank you, Matt," she said sweetly. "Am I doing it right? Does that feel good, baby?"

I should have left at that point. I felt like a total perv watching through the window as this man dominated these two women. Had they been total strangers it would have been creepy enough, but the fact that I knew all three of these people, made it weirder. The fact that I was married to the one lying underneath him, made me even more of a wimp. However, my cock was throbbing in my suit pants, and I wanted to see what happened next.

Matt kept my wife's tongue and lips on his taint for nearly ten minutes, writhing in pleasure as she lavished attention on him. He had picked up his love-making pace considerably, since I had been watching her beneath him. Recognizing that Daphne was getting back into her zone, Matt reached behind his ass, put his huge hand on the top of my wife's head, and pushed her slightly forward, so that her tongue was right under Daphne's pussy.

My wife needed no further instruction, and extended her tongue to brush against her best friend's clitoris, as Matt continued to fuck Daphne from behind. Irene also removed her nails from Matt's ass, and began to scratch Daphne's ass, trying to coax another orgasm from her. It didn't take Daphne long, and she cried out in pleasure as she erupted on my wife's face.

"Oh fuck, Matt," Daphne said through her ragged breath. "I am done."

What occurred next was actually a complete validation of me having taken the time to try and provide Irene with a brief sex education lesson, that should have taken place twenty-five years ago. Matt, having completely satisfied Daphne, was looking to push my wife's boundaries a little more, and I knew he was going to make her give him a rim-job. I really didn't want to watch this, and started to back up from the window. However, I had clearly underestimated my wife, because she had other ideas and spoke up.

"Matt, if Daphne is done, can you fuck me now?" she asked shyly, stepping out of her comfort zone in an attempt to extricate herself from beneath him, and avoid the prospect of her first rim-job.

If Matt was disappointed by this turn of events, he certainly didn't show it. He slowly withdrew his huge cock from Daphne's pussy, her milky white vaginal secretions evident all over the shaft, as he did so. Daphne scooted forward on all fours until she reached the end of the bed, whereby she rolled over onto her side, and virtually collapsed in the fetal position.

Matt was now kneeling above Irene's head, and he looked down at her and gave her fresh instructions.

"Clean me up before we fuck," he said authoritatively.

Even though I only get to make love to my wife wearing a condom these days, there was a time when we used to have unprotected sex. I loved coming deep inside Irene's pussy after a love-making session. However, in the seventeen years that we had been together, it never once occurred to me to ask her to clean me up with her mouth.

I guess Matt never really asked her though, issuing the words as more of a directive, than a request. Either way, Irene obediently rolled over onto her stomach, and scooted forward until she was in position to suck Matt's cock. She had to raise her head up to take him between her lips, because he was still fully erect, but once she was correctly positioned, she began to lick and suck Daphne's juices from her boss' cock.

From my vantage point I had a great view of my wife as she cleaned his cock. Irene's own face was shiny, glazed from where Daphne had come all over it. Once Matt decided he was sufficiently clean, he spoke.

"Assume the position, Irene," he said, as her lips left his cock.

Once Irene was in the doggy-style position, Matt hopped up off the bed and announced that he was going to take a piss. My wife waited there for him, posed exactly the way her boss expected, for several minutes, as he urinated, washed his hands and finally brushed his teeth, having found a new toothbrush in the bathroom vanity.

When he returned, his erection was intact, and I wondered if he maybe took some sexual aids to help with his performance. He admired Irene briefly, as she posed motionless on all fours. She had perfected his desired position and had her back arched, her ass raised up, and her long red hair arranged so that it spilled down her back. The anticipation had excited her also, and her inner-thighs glistened as she self-lubricated, while she waited for Matt.

"Perfect, Irene," he said, as she looked at him with adoration. "Good girl."

There it was again, that smug condescending label, applied to my wife as she waited patiently to get fucked by her boss. I don't know why, but it pissed me off that Matt called Irene a "good girl."

Matt climbed up on the bed behind my wife, lined the tip of his cock up with the entrance to her clean-shaved pussy, and slid right in. Irene let out an audible gasp as he got balls-deep inside her, and began to fuck her from behind. It didn't take my wife long to have her first orgasm, and as I watched jealously through the slightly open window, she came all over his cock.

Daphne had been watching Matt fuck my wife, as she rested in the fetal position, at the end of the bed. However, Matt wanted her to join in now, and told her to lay underneath Irene.

Daphne crawled under my wife, and positioned her lips against Irene's clitoris, as Matt continued to fuck her doggy-style. My wife threw her head back in delight, as she fast approached her second orgasm. Matt took her right to the edge, and then slowed his motions and issued a command to Daphne.

"Leave Irene alone for a while," he told the beautiful red-head. "I want you to rim me while I fuck her."

Daphne obeyed without hesitation, adjusting her position so that her head was just behind Matt's muscular ass. Then she extended her tongue, and her lips descended upon his shaved asshole. As much as Matt had been enjoying his encounter with these two accommodating women, this took his pleasure to another level, and he made his feelings known.

"Holy fuck, right there," Matt whispered hoarsely, "That feels incredible, baby. Daphne you are the best."

Matt exhibited fantastic control, as he shivered and whimpered under Daphne's expert touch. She had obviously done this before and it was apparently his favorite sexual activity, because he had to stop fucking my wife numerous times, for fear of ejaculating inside her. His entire upper body was tensed, his tendons rippling beneath his bronzed skin as he allowed himself to get to the edge of release, again and again.

Daphne, for her part, was enjoying the control she now had over her boss, and began to move her head from side to side.

"Oh yeah, baby," Matt whispered, "wiggle your tongue, I am close."

To my surprise, Matt stopped himself before he exploded inside my wife. He had only allowed my wife one orgasm, and she was clearly expecting more. However, he pulled out of her, and told Daphne to get up on all fours. Daphne obeyed instantly, and as she got into position, Matt gave my wife an ultimatum.

"You need to earn your next orgasm," he told her. "You know exactly what I want from you, so quit stalling the inevitable."

"Yes, Matt," my wife answered submissively, "I know what you want from me. I am ready."

Even though she had indicated that she was ready, I saw nothing but shame on her face. This was the exact scenario that she had assured me would never happen, yet here we were. Irene, her competitive edge stoked by Matt's assertion that Daphne was the best, wanted her chance to prove that she was just as capable, as far as sex was concerned.

I watched uncomfortably through the open window as my wife of fifteen years, crawled beneath Matt's nuts as he fucked her best friend, doggy-style. Once she was in position, Matt reached back behind his back, and as his muscular forearm draped down the back of his ass, he wrapped his fist in Irene's hair, and moved her into his desired position.

"Stick your tongue out," he ordered, as he made the final adjustments.

My heart sank as I realized that he had lined up my wife's pretty little face with his asshole. I knew that he was clean-shaven back there, and Irene has remarked on numerous occasions how fastidious Matt was about hygiene, but it offered me no relief from the humiliation that washed over me. My beautiful wife, my virgin bride, the woman whose sheltered upbringing had stirred such pride within me, was about to give her first rim-job.


12