Oscar Bait Casting Ch. 03

Story Info
How beautiful girls get a role in Bollywood.
4.3k words
4.35
15.1k
11

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/31/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello Sir, please come in!" Aish moved aside to let Romeo enter.

"You look beautiful, darling." He commented.

After her mom-in-law's strict advice Aish had decided to wear a sleeveless red dress that had most of the back cut out and had a nice deep cleavage. It was pure silk and draped nicely around her slender body creating a wrap-around effect in the skirt. The skirt itself had a napkin shape which meant that while the pointed end reached between her knees, her legs were bare up to her mid-thighs. It created a nice effect.

In the back it was even more interesting, where it was cut in a concave napkin shape. The pointed end finished just below her ass and her legs were bare almost up to her upper thighs, not all of it visible to the eye, but all of it very easy access for a bold man.

Walking smoothly into his arms, Aishwarya gave Romeo a proper greeting kiss. They didn't linger too long over it but Aishwarya opened her mouth and sucked on his exploring tongue, practically assuring him that she was his possession no matter if it was in his studio or at her bridal home.

Taking him by hand to the living room, she introduced Romeo to her parents-in-law.

Romeo touched Amit ji's feet and shook hands when he pulled him up from halfway, hugged Jaya ji and shook hands with Abhishek.

"This is for you, Sir." He offered a wrapped oddly shaped package to AB.

"Arre, what was the need for this, bhai?"

"Please open it, Sir."

AB opened it and looked at the roll of film material inside. AB looked at Romeo with a question "What is this, your first film or something?"

Romeo smiled "In 1973, on the day that your Zanjeer was released one print of the film was stolen in Dubai by pirates. This was recovered by the Dubai police 3 years later after a raid on a well-hidden, protected, piracy den." He paused "I have a friend in Dubai police." He didn't mention that it was the police commissioner of Dubai police.

AB was looking at the old roll of the film wide eyed now "This is that roll? There was so much chaos, such a huge hunt for this at the time. Wow! This is an amazing gift! So unique, so unforgettable!"

He got up and hugged Romeo and clapped him on the back.

Since both AB and Jaya were in that movie, she always beamed at Romeo "You are a very thoughtful and sweet man, Mr. Romeo. Thank you so much for this remarkable gift!" She came and hugged him again and kissed him on the cheek.

From the side, Aish stood smiling proudly. She was learning once again that her boss didn't only have a way with hot sluts, he was an overall charmer.

They had some chit chat in the living room then moved to the dining table as AB said he didn't want to keep their guest hungry.

AB and Romeo sat opposite each other at each head of the medium length table. Jaya sat on AB's left and Abhi on AB's right. Aish marked her place next to Romeo on his right.

Both Jaya and Aish brought food from the table with one maid helping them. Jaya served into AB's plate and then into Abhi's, while Aish stood next to Romeo's chair and served food into his plate. In the time Jaya served the two men, Aish was barely able to serve the same thing to Romeo. She seemed to be explaining every dish to him, even the pulao. Under the table though...

Romeo was sitting with his legs open wide, his right leg slightly outside of the chair. Aishwarya stood right next to him and pressed her bare leg against his leg as she served him food. Romeo had seen her dress before with the skirt open at the back. Now he placed his hand on the inside of her knee and slowly caressed upward. She held still for him to access her intimately like that in front of the family.

Conversation around the table continued. Romeo was listening to some anecdote from Zanjeer told by AB, he kept listening and commenting even as his hand was moving smoothly up on Aishwarya's inner thigh, caressing her silky soft skin. She put down the serving dish then waiting until he had taken his hand away then sat down on her chair to his right. She opened her legs wide so her knee came in contact with his knee under the table.

Placing his knee on the inside of Aishwarya's legs, Romeo rubbed slowly as he continued taking part in the conversation. Aishwarya ate slowly and listened to the conversation, speaking only when someone asked her a question.

The topic was now Romeo's Oscar Bait film.

<>

"It's so good to see a filmmaker working to international standards. I am really happy that someone from here is doing such an ambitious project." AB said.

"Thank you, Sir." Romeo replied.

"If you need any help at all, you let me know. "

"Thank you, Sir. That means a lot." Under the table he moved his legs so his was rubbing on the inside of Aishwarya's thigh. She opened her legs as wide as she could and gave him full access to her body.

"How is the progress so far? Everything going according to plan?" AB asked.

"More or less. I am going to US next month to check out some locations. I need to finalise a leading lady before that so she could go with me."

"Oh, you haven't finalised a female lead yet?" AB acted surprised "I thought, well, maybe I didn't hear it right but, I thought you were considering Aishu?"

"You heard perfectly right, sir. I would love to work with Aish but I can't seem to convince her that the unit needs to be in one place for such an intensive project. Every time I suggest that she should move to my place for the project duration she gives some family commitment reason and things go no further."

Aish hung her head like she was being a bad girl and a teacher was complaining to her parents. Under the table she put her hand on Romeo's knee and slowly caressed all the way to his thigh.

AB sounded concerned "Oh, so you may consider other girls then?"

"I will have to. I am thinking about looking at actresses who are single or divorced." He laughed softly.

Even though it was AB and Romeo mainly talking the conversation was mostly for Abhishek's benefit.

AB continued "No, no, I think any girl would be lucky to have this part. This is a career-making part. I was going to ask if you had a part for me in it, and you are saying about dropping Aishu. That's not right. Aishu, beta, why are you being so silly about this. You know well that projects like this don't come along very often. You should be reasonable and listen to your director."

"Wo...papa...I mean...I want to..I am ready but..." she looked up then lowered her eyes again.

"Who all are already involved, Romeo, if you don't mind me asking?" AB said.

"Sir, Kareena is coming to US with me, Deepika, of course, Saif may meet us in New York for part of the time, I am still looking for a male lead, someone new or almost new so he doesn't eclipse Aish, I mean the female lead."

"Very smart. So, this is a very female-led film."

"Yes, Sir. It has to be, that's the author-backed part. I am even thinking of Nawazuddin Siddiqui for male lead as he is a good actor. He has had success already but because of his look and style he won't eclipse the heroine at all."

"Nawaz could easily fit, yes, I can see that." AB agreed, then he looked at Aish who was serving Romeo chapatis and rice, standing next to him as before.

"I have way too many applications, Sir, even more so for the female lead." Romeo casually caressed Aishwarya's bare leg, being careful to not let his hand go so high that his shoulder movement would be noticeable. At present his hand was placed flat on Aishwarya's bare thigh, fingertips just a centimetre below her bare, pantyless pussy.

"Yes, of course. A lot of people looking for work in the industry." AB agreed.

"And thousands more arriving every day." Jaya spoke for the first time.

Aish bent over to reach the casserole of rice across the table, in the process she bent over low and pushed her ass back. This caused Romeo's hand to move up between her legs without his hand itself coming up above the table level. As Aish kept her legs open wide, she could not reach very far on the table, but it did give Romeo the perfect access to push one fingertip into her tight, wet pussy hole.

Jaya noticed Aish bending and asked "Do you want the Pulao, beta?" She asked. Looking at Aish she could guess exactly was she was doing. She let Aish stay bent over low while she opened the casserole, moved the rice around with a spoon and looked at Aishwarya "I am not sure if it's hot enough, is there more in the kitchen?"

Feeling Romeo insert another digit of his finger up into her cunt, Aish bit her lip and said "No, mummy, this is all, should I warm it up?" At the same time she squeezed her wet pussy around Romeo's invading finger.

Pretending to take time to think Jaya said "No, no, that kills the flavour." She opened the casserole again then closed it slowly "It should be ok, ask Romeo, if he doesn't like it then you can warm up the dahl, that would be better."

Romeo moved his finger slowly in and out of Aishwarya's soaking wet cunt "I don't need it too hot and the dahl is still good. It should be fine."

Closing the casserole properly, Jaya passed it into Aishwarya's hands. Aish stood up as before, causing Romeo's finger to slide out of her cunt. She blinked once or twice to get hold of her emotions then served Romeo rice.

When she sat down she checked her pussy, it was dripping. She picked up a few paper tissues and secretly pressed them against her pussy. That wiped the pussy but now she had to dispose of the tissues without being seen. She felt her mother-in-law's hand next to her. Aish looked up. Jaya nodded almost imperceptibly. Aish dropped the pussy-juice wet tissues in her hand. Jaya casually hid them in her hand as she picked up a pot and went to bring more dahl from the kitchen.

A few minute later, Aish got up to serve Romeo the dessert.

"Sir, did you get those reworked pages from the writers for the New York scene?" Aish asked Romeo, standing next to him serving him the dessert.

"Yes, I did. They are in my jacket in the living room. I will show you after I finish this wonderful 'kheer'!" He replied with his hand again between her legs.

As they were finishing the meal AB remarked "Mr. Romeo I have heard that you like red wine. I have a bottle of a nice French Merlot I would like you to try."

"That sounds wonderful, Sir. I am flattered that you know that about me."

"Well, you are kind of a celebrity." AB quipped with a twinkle in his eye.

Romeo was washing his hands at the wash basin when Abhishek came and stood by him "So you got a gift for the old man but nothing for his son, huh?"

"Well, of course, I did." Romeo grinned as he wiped his hands on the towel "You know that girl in Greece who's been blackmailing you with your 'vacation' pictures?"

Abhishek's eyes got big with shock, he dropped his voice to a fierce whisper "How do you know about that?"

Ignoring his question, Romeo reached in his pocket and pulled out a small USB drive "She won't bother you again." He offered the drive to Abhishek who took it with a wide-eyed amazement.

Leaving him standing there like a pillar of salt, Romeo walked away to the living room. He found the great Bachchan holding an open wine bottle like one holds a new born baby, with care and affect.

"Try this Romeo." He poured a glass for him without letting him see the bottle label "No, no, try it first and tell me what you think."

Romeo, being a big fan of red wine, went through all the motions of tasting the wine carefully.

"This is exquisite, Sir. May I ask what it is?"

"Why don't you tell me what it is?" AB smiled. He loved talking wine to anyone but with another kindred soul it was pure joy.

"Well," Romeo said with a thoughtful smile "definitely French, definitely from the Bordeaux region, and I would say a 100% Merlot or very close to it."

"Excellent, so far. Go on." AB encouraged him.

"I would have thought it's a Chateau Petrus but since that's impossible to get in India I would say it's probably Chateau Le Bon Pasteur. How close did I get?"

AB turned the bottle label towards him with a self-satisfied smile.

With wide eyes Romeo picked up the bottle "Chateau Petrus 1945! Where did you even get this? It's impossible to get. I only had it once when I was in France and met a producer who owned some vineyards himself. Only 16500 bottled were produced."

Enjoying his amazement to the fullest AB said "Yes, well, it's a special occasion. And it's a pleasure to share it with someone who can appreciate its heritage."

Both men knew but neither mentioned the fact that the one bottle cost more than 80000Rs. (£8295).

"I am honoured, sir."

"So this producer, what was his label.."

For a while AB and Romeo chatted about wine and France, French film festivals, film festivals in general, industry critics...Jaya and Aish cleared the table then came back to join the men in the living room. The conversation flowed easily, and they all had a few laughs.

Then Aish said to Romeo "Sir, do you have those pages, maybe I can study them?"

"Sure. I have some notes on how to play them, let me take them out and I will tell you."

As Romeo pulled the pages out of his jacket pocket AB said "I hope you don't mind Romeo, but if you two are going to work could you do it in Aishwarya's room? We watch this TV show about cars that we are all quite fond of..."

Aish said "Oh yes, papa, I forgot it's time for Car Craze. We will go to my room. Please come, Sir."

"Thank you" AB said "I hope you don't mind Mr. Romeo, it's only a 40 minutes show. But close the door, please, it gets loud when they get into racing."

Following behind Aishwarya and admiring her tight, shapely ass, Romeo walked into her bedroom.

Inside the room, Aishwarya pulled down her skirt and put it on the bed. She then bent over the bed, spread her legs wide and looked back at Romeo.

"Your whore is ready, Sir." She whispered.

Romeo nailed her right there, hard.

He stepped forward and dropped his pants. He started by rubbing his thick cock on Aishwarya's hot, soppy wet pussy. His dick was already semi-hard and grew hard quickly as he felt her wet juices on his meat pole. He pushed it into Aishwarya's tight cunt before it was fully erect. She whimpered and took a grip on the bedsheet with both hands. She moaned repeatedly as she felt his big cock growing fully erect inside her, filling her tight cunt to the limit. She moved her hips, trying to get his cockhead to grind on her gspot.

Grabbing Aishwarya's shoulders, Romeo held her in his tight grip and started drilling her tight cunt with long, powerful strokes of his fat, monstrous cock. She moaned as his cock reached so incredibly deep inside her cunt and her body rocked on the bed with his thrusts. Her knees were like jelly and she would have slipped to the floor if she were not impaled on his massive, long meatpole.

When her pussy erupted in a hot, explosive orgasm Aishwarya's moan was long and loud. Her whole body was throbbing with hot sensations of passion and desire. She tried to clench her fists on the bed but surrendered to her director's cock as she lost all control of her body and mind.

The long moan reached even the living room. Abhishek perked up his ears "Did you hear anything?"

"Yeah, some moaning sound." AB said casually.

"What are they doing?" Abhishek got up to go towards the bedroom.

"Sit down, Abhi!" Jaya's voice snapped at him like a whip. He said down. She continued "You are behaving like a civilian on this whole thing. One would think you never lived a day of your life in the Industry."

AB added "The movie is about sex trade, I am sure there are many moans and screams in the relevant scenes."

Jaya took it up again "Do you not know how the industry works? What director would work with an actress who obeys her husband instead of him?"

"But this is going too far. She wants to live with him." Abhi protested.

"She doesn't want to live with him." Jaya corrected him "He wants her to live with him. And he will have some of the other cast and crew living there as well. I heard that Divya Khosla has moved to his mansion already with her bags. She's his assistant director on the film. And his assistant producer lives there as well. He is male."

"Wasn't he saying about Kareena?" AB prompted as Jaya stopped.

"Yes. And she's married. Saif isn't kicking up a fuss."

While they were talking about her, in her bedroom Aishwarya was on her knees, sucking Romeo's cock. He had pulled out just as he was ready to cum and told her to suck him. She moved her head back and forth taking his thick cock as deep into her mouth as she could. Looking up at him she pushed slowly up and took his cockhead in her tight, wet throat. And he came in her.

Pushing his fingers into her soft, luxurious hair Romeo fucked her beauty queen face in and out. His cockhead spraying his hot seed into her mouth as it drove in, reached her throat and entered. He fed her his hot cum right into her belly and Aishwarya ate it all, struggling to keep up with the deluge but swallowing all his cum like a good whore.

"So, you think I should just let her go?" Abhi said in a defeated tone.

AB sighed "Son, you don't let women do or not do anything. They will do it anyway. You just be the kind of husband who would work with them and not hold them back."

"She is an actress, and a good one." Jaya said "She will do everything to further her career and you should support her. If you stopped her and she lost this opportunity, do you think she will ever forgive you?"

"Exactly!" AB agreed with his wife "Do you really want this to be the beginning of the end of your marriage?"

The married actress, Aishwarya, finished eating her director's cum and continued sucking his cock. As he picked her up by the arm, she went with it. Following his direction, she lay on the bed on her back and opened her legs wide. Romeo stepped out of his pants and shoes, climbed on the bed and fucked Aishwarya on her marital bed!

Her moan was animalistic and guttural as she felt his massive cock spear her tight cunt with that hard, rough thrust. She bucked her hips as she whimpered like a wounded gazelle.

In the living room Abhishek ignored the sound as his mother said in a warning tone "Son, we have never had a divorce in our family. Not a single one!"

Romeo passed his hands under Aishwarya's shoulder blades and grabbed her shoulders. He held her in his tight grip as he nailed her hard and deep. She yelped with every thrust of his cock and clung to him tightly.

Abhishek said "I think you are right but can I think about it overnight?"

"Of course, we know that always works out in the movies when someone delays doing something for a night, doesn't it?" Jaya said in a sarcastic tone. It was evident she was getting sick of her son's stupid attitude.

"Don't forget Romeo mentioned some other girls being interested. I think he was being modest. There must be a long list of well-known actresses applying to play the lead." AB said softly but added to her wife's response.

"I have heard," said Jaya who was always tuned into the industry grapevine "that Lara Dutta and Rani Mukherji have both applied. Lara was already his whore since she won miss India and Rani has sent a videotape to him that cannot be shown in public. In fact, many well-known actresses have sent applications with nude pictures and lewd videotapes."

AB picked up the remote and raised the TV volume to cover the yelping sounds coming from Aishwarya's room, he looked at his wife "And you remember Madhuri Dixit? She would be very suitable as well."

"Oh yes!" Jaya nodded, she was the one who had told AB about Madhuri in the first place "She's been his personal property since that dance school of hers. I have heard that her husband knows everything and fully supports."

12