Oscar Isaac Short 01

Story Info
Just a silly little hot story I made up about Oscar Isaac.
3.6k words
4.5
1.3k
00

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hrnymom6814
hrnymom6814
148 Followers

"Thank you again for dinner. I had a great time, as always," Alicia smiled at her dinner partner.

"I know you're a gentleman, but you're going to have to let me pay one of these times. I don't want you to think I'm using you for free meals," she winked.

"As always, you are welcome, A-lee-si-a," he took her hand on top of the table. "And not a chance," he chuckled.

She loved Oscar's smile. It was so genuine. And he was a lot more free with it than she expected. He was always so serious in his acting roles. She had been surprised, pleasantly, when they first started dating and found he had an excellent sense of humor. A bit twisted, but so was hers so it worked out perfectly.

He was also the only person she had ever let pronounce her name A-lee-si-a in her entire life. It had started as a joke on their first date when he was talking about his Guatemalan and Cuban heritage. It was more of a pet name now. She loved the way it sounded when he spoke it with his Latin accent...which was still surprisingly thick when he wanted it to be. It was one of the many things Alicia was finding totally charming and endearing about Oscar.

"Can I ask you something a little forward?" he questioned suddenly, looking conspiratorial.

"Those are my favorite kinds of questions," she teased back. Their conversations were frequently filled with playful banter. This evening's date had been no different.

"Would you like to come over to my house for a while?" he lowered his voice, leaning in.

"Yes," she said without hesitation, hoping she didn't sound too eager.

"And for the record, I would only think it were forward if it were the first, maybe second date..." Alicia paused.

"It also depends on what you have in mind, I suppose," she raised an eyebrow at him.

"We'll just have to see where the night goes, bonita," Oscar replied ambiguously with that sexy smirk of his. It didn't happen often, but Alicia felt herself blushing.

Alicia surprised herself with how nervous she felt once they arrived at Oscar's house. It was smaller than she expected, considering he had made quite a name for himself as an actor. It was still easily twice the size of her own. Not that it mattered. That wasn't the reason she was nervous, of course.

Nervous didn't even feel like the right word. Anxious, maybe? She had a good idea of where the night was headed. And it certainly wasn't that she didn't want to get intimate with Oscar. Quite the opposite.

She'd already fantasized about them having sex at least a dozen times. When work was slow in the afternoons. In the evening at home mindlessly watching TV. She'd even thought of him while fingering herself a couple of times, once in the shower before work one morning and the other at night in bed when she was so horny she couldn't fall asleep. That had been after their last date. But now that the real thing seemed imminent, Alicia was overthinking it.

"Calm down," she chided herself in the mirror, leaning against the sink. She had snuck away to the small bathroom off the living room while he poured them drinks at the bar. For good measure, she touched up her lipstick and freshened up "down yonder" with the feminine wipes she kept in her purse. You could never be too prepared, right? She was also thankful beyond measure that Aunt Flow had left the week before. Alicia blew out a breath at herself.

"Get over yourself. It will be fine. Don't fuck it up by overthinking it." It had been a while since she had gotten any action. And the last time had been nothing serious. She really liked Oscar. It was hard not letting her mind wander with all of the "what ifs?" of the coming evening.

"Everything ok?" Oscar asked as she came out of the bathroom. He was standing next to the leather couch, holding their glasses of whiskey.

"Yah. Fine!" she said a little too enthusiastically, forcing a smile.

"Drink this," he held out one of the glasses. "Relax," he winked with a mischievous smile.

"Didn't roofie my drink, did ya?" Alicia tried to lighten up.

"Guess there's only one way to find out." They sat at either end of the couch, nursing their drinks in silence for a minute, both assumingly thinking of what to do or say next.

"I don't bite, querida," Oscar set his drink on the end table and patted the seat cushion next to him.

Either the drinks are getting to him or he's just feeling more relaxed in his own home, Alicia thought. She set her own drink down on the end table next to her, though, and happily obliged him. It was all she could do to keep the stupid smile off her face.

He had pecked her on the cheek like a gentleman on their first few dates. The last one he had kissed her deeply on the lips on her front step when dropping her off. That certainly hadn't helped with her horniness that night. Alicia still remembered the surprising softness of his full lips on hers and the tenderness behind them. Other than those fleeting moments, though, they hadn't shared much close contact. She immediately liked the presence of his warm body next to hers, even more so when he wrapped his arm around her shoulders.

"I'm not making you uncomfortable, am I?" Oscar looked at her. His face was awfully close to hers. Alicia could make out the hint of whiskey on his breath and...was that aftershave? Or cologne? She wasn't sure, but it was intoxicating.

"Not at all," she gave him a small smile. Is he joking? She was loving every second of this.

"Good," he smiled genuinely and quickly kissed her temple. 

"By the way, what does 'querida' mean?" she repeated his Spanish word poorly. She never could roll her R's.

"You're not calling me a bitch or something, are you?" she teased.

"I would never call you a bitch," Oscar suddenly grew serious, turning his body slightly to face her.

"Querida is a term of endearment, I promise. It means 'dear'," he paused, his face still dangerously close to hers and looking awfully serious. Alicia wasn't used to it.

"I hope that's ok," he reached out and stroked the side of her face.

"I like it when you speak Spanish to me," she admitted quietly. She felt like her insides were melting.

"Even if I don't know what you're saying half the time," she laughed nervously.

"Ok, fine. Most of the time," she smiled.

"I can always tell you what they mean. All you have to do is ask," Oscar took one of her hands in his and kissed the back of it.

"Speaking of asking things, can I ask you a question?"

"Anything," Alicia replied breathily. When had their faces gotten even closer?

"May I kiss you?" his voice lowered.

"Yes. Please," she spoke before she could catch herself. The last thing she wanted was to sound needy, but God bless did she want him.

The kissing started softly. Oscar had very kissable lips, that was for sure. Plumper than her own, even.

"I'm going to get lipstick all over you," Alicia managed between kisses.

"I don't care," he growled, kissing her more passionately to prove his point. His hands tangled in her blonde hair, gently kneading. Her own hands held his face. With her thumbs, she gently caressed the stubble along his jawline. Their breathing grew noticeably heavier as the minutes ticked by. Alicia suddenly felt her bottom lip being sucked between his. She couldn't stop the moan rising in her throat...or the tightening deep within her loins.

"Can we take this upstairs, corazon?"

She nodded, noticing her own lust reflected in his deep chocolate eyes.

"Tell me if I'm going too fast?" Oscar asked once they had reached his bedroom.

"You won't go too fast," Alicia promised, finally losing some of her reservation and bridging the small gap between them to kiss him heatedly.

"Gatita," he mumbled a second before their lips met once again. Firm hands cradled her hips, softly kneading the flesh beneath her dress. Her own fingers ran through his shaggy, wavy hair. She secretly loved the gray in it, as well as his stubble. It gave him a distinguished look.

Oscar's hands roamed farther up her body as his tongue collided with hers. Another moan escaped from her mouth into his as she felt his hands cup the sides of her breasts.

Alicia started unbuttoning his shirt, beginning from the bottom. She longed to touch his bare chest, run her fingers along his dark chest hair. She'd imagined him having just enough without looking like a sasquatch. It wouldn't be long before she could find out for sure. She was pleased when her knuckles brushed against a smattering of hair just above the waist of his trousers when she tugged at his undershirt.

Alicia tilted her neck to the side when she felt thumbs play at her nipples.

"Oscar," she breathed.

"Oh," she moaned aloud as he buried his face in her neck. The rough stubble brushing against her sensitive skin sent jolts of electricity through her body. Alicia was disappointed when the thumbs stopped showing her nipples attention, but was happy to find they had only left to release her from the dress.

Strong hands roamed her body as the dress slowly slipped away. She kept her eyes closed, relishing every touch, enjoying the surprise of each. Across her shoulders, moving the pesky dress straps out of the way. Sensually, almost teasingly, down her spine to the small of her back before sliding his hands down her exposed buttocks. He paused, leaving his hands on either cheek.

"Were you expecting something to happen tonight, gatita?" Oscar asked, resting his forehead against hers, smirking. He was referencing her choice of sexy underwear.

"A girl can dream, right?" she retorted before reaching down to unzip his pants.

He spoke up again once they reached the floor, grabbing her arms gently.

"There's something you should know," he looked at her straight-faced.

"What is it?" Alicia was immediately on alert, expecting him to tell her something horrible.

"I'm a grower, not a shower," he whispered in her ear.

She audibly sighed.

"Oh for God's sake, Oscar," she slapped him in the bare chest.

"What?!" he laughed. "Some people are weird about it."

"I like you a lot, Oscar. And you should know me well enough by now to know I'm not that shallow. Besides, I've been waiting for this for weeks," she smiled.

He raised an eyebrow at her.

"Is that so?" he asked amused.

"Yes. Now shut up and make love to me," Alicia leaned into him again.

"I'd love nothing more," he wrapped his arms around her now bare waist, looking very smitten. "But I'm going to bug you more about this later," he kissed her forehead.

"Yah, yah," she pulled away from him and flopped down backward on the king-size bed behind her, breasts flopping as she landed.

"Hey. My eyes are up here," she teased.

"Cortazon, you can't expect me to stay focused when there is...all this," Oscar gestured wildly with his hands, "to behold for the first time." His eyes were big with an even bigger grin plastered to his face as he crawled over the top of her.

"Less talking. More touching," Alicia cradled his face.

"But first, what does 'cortazon' mean?"

"Sweetheart," he spoke quietly before kissing her tenderly.

And just like that, she had become as comfortable with him in the bedroom as she was with him while their clothes were on. How is he so good at making me feel at ease? she wondered as he kissed his way down to her breasts.

"Oh," she arched her back, wanting as much of her breast in his mouth as possible. Oscar's warm mouth felt delicious on the sensitive skin. She moaned again as she felt his rough tongue gently flick a nipple, then suckled it to a hard point.

"Oh Oscar," she breathed, running her fingers through his thick hair again.

Alicia felt one of his hands glide down her body, finally resting between her legs. She knew she wouldn't need any help getting "warmed up", but appreciated the attention to detail. She couldn't help but wonder if he was always such a thoughtful and gentle lover. And looked forward to more opportunities to find out.

She gasped as his fingers began playing at her opening. A moan vibrated off the breast still in Oscar's mouth. Alicia assumed it was approval of how ready for him she already was. Still, he played longer and earned even more bonus points.

Alicia felt herself grow wetter as he showed attention to her clit, gently rubbing circles around it. Her moans became more frequent. A few minutes later she felt two fingers easily slide inside of her.

"Ahh," she moaned with relief. The attention both her pussy and breasts were receiving felt so damn good. She could hardly wait to find out how good the actual sex would be. She felt his member pressing against her leg through his boxers briefs and decided to pay him the same courtesy he was to her. He didn't seem to need any prompting either, but it was the least she could do. Plus, Alicia was getting more and more anxious to get to the main event. She reached a hand inside the opening in his underwear and pulled out his member.

"Mmm," Oscar paused from his work at her chest long enough to moan his approval as she began gently stroking his cock. She thought he was mostly hard when she had first retrieved it, but the longer she stroked him, the more she was surprised by how much he grew.

He abandoned her breasts to nibble at one of her ear lobes. God, she loved that. Between the nibbling and fingers steadily working in her increasingly wet pussy, it wouldn't be long before he sent her over the edge. As if reading her mind, Oscar retrieved his hand and whispered in her ear.

"Are you ready, corazon?"

"Do I really need to answer that verbally?"

"Always with the jokes," he kissed her jaw.

"Just trying to be a gentleman," he nibbled her ear again, waiting for her answer.

"Are you always a gentleman?" she whispered back seductively.

"Not always," he wiggled his eyebrows at her.

"But tonight, yes," he leaned down and kissed her again.

"Fine," Alicia feigned exasperation.

"Oh. I hate to ask, but, uh, are you on birth control or anything? Or do I need to grab some protection?"

"I've been on birth control for years." As soon as the words left her mouth, she regretted them.

"Wow. That sounded really bad," she made a face.

Oscar laughed.

"No worries, querida. You're just prepared, that's all," he winked.

"Well, now that that's settled," he lowered himself against her. "Can I make love to you?" his voice lowered an octave.

"Just as soon as you lose these," Alicia put her thumbs inside the band of his boxers and tugged. He got up onto his knees, but before he could do it himself, she carefully pulled them down as far as she could.

"Hey. My eyes are up here," Oscar threw her own line from earlier back at her. She'd gotten caught staring at his penis. Feeling it in her hand was one thing. Seeing what was about to plunge inside her nether regions was a completely different story.

"Sorry. I, uh..."

"It's alright," he chuckled. "I told you. I'm a grower, not a shower."

"You certainly are," Alicia replied, eyebrows raised. She slid her hands up his back, gently pushing down as her hint. As he leaned down again, she whispered in his ear before he had a chance to kiss her. 

"I want to feel you inside of me," she quickly nibbled on his earlobe.

Without another word, Oscar reached down and lined himself up with her awaiting opening, rubbing the end of his shaft against it. She spread her legs open farther, eager for him. Gently, slowly, he pressed into her swollen lips, easily slipping past them as ready as she was. Alicia's breath quickened, renewed arousal building from finally feeling him enter her, and the intensity of the moment, the deep longing she saw in her lover's eyes, never straying from her own.

Small moans welled out of the back of her throat as he inched into her farther. She dug her nails into his lower back as he finally reached the hilt, clenched around him, her signal that she was ok, more than OK, to proceed. Oscar slowly eased out of her partway, then just as slowly eased back in, pausing another moment. He never broke eye contact. Some might find it unnerving. For Alicia, it made their union that much more intimate.

Oscar repeated this move several times before taking longer strokes. The languid movements of his long, hard cock working deep within her caused every muscle of her walls to spasm around him.

"Not so soon, mi amor. I'm just getting started," he leaned down and spoke next to her ear.

"No promises," she replied breathily before grabbing the back of his head and kissing him forcefully.

Oscar continued stroking in and out of her, taking his time working to the build-up. Every nerve in Alicia's body was at attention as his strokes grew longer and longer within her. He somehow managed to slow her eager kisses down, not wanting to get ahead of themselves. His lips matched the rest of his body: intentional and tender. Alicia met his hips with her own once he reached a steady pace. That felt even better, somehow, and she was still surprised she was able to hold her climax back. After a while, Oscar suddenly stopped.

"What are y--Oh God!" he slammed his full length into her hard. Her eyes squeezed shut as she caught her breath. But there was no time for that. Oscar teased her with the tip of his penis, sliding the mushroom head back and forth quickly near her opening before thrusting back in again.

"Oh, oh, oh!" Alicia half-whimpered, half-moaned as he teased her again even longer with just the tip, making her wonder when, or if, he would ever give her what she wanted. Just when she was on the brink of losing it, Oscar pummeled into her at last.

"Oh God! Oh God!" she screamed. Alicia wrapped her legs around him and dug the heels of her feet into his tight rear. She wasn't about to let him get away so easily again. He was done with his teasing, though. His pace had increased noticeably and she loved feeling every inch of him gliding in and out of her tight cunt. He did kiss her passionately now, keeping up the pace with their lower bodies.

After a while, Alicia moved her feet to the side and clenched his firm ass with her hands, forcing him inside of her further. Feeling his muscles tighten beneath her hands with each thrust, she imagined what they looked like from behind, her legs splayed wide for him, Oscar pumping into her steadily. That thought alone almost sent her over the edge.

"Yes, yes. Give it to me, baby. You feel so good!"

He only quickened his pace slightly, but the slight shift he made to the angle of his penetration is what did it. And whatever it was, its effects were instantaneous.

"Oh God! Oh God!" Alicia was crying out now as her pussy spasmed hard around the cock deeply embedded in her. She didn't even try meeting his thrusts anymore, not wanting to break whatever magic he was working on her slippery cunt. She barely noticed Oscar's manly grunts of pleasure increasing in volume over her own cries.

"Oh, oh, yes! Yes!" the pleasure within her reached its apex. The tightening of her womanhood milked Oscar to his own climax a second later.

"Mm! Mm! Ah!" she felt him explode deep within her. Alicia had no doubt he could easily get her pregnant if their relationship ever came to that point. For now, she sunk her fingers into his flexing buttocks as he continued cumming, wanting every millimeter possible of him inside of her. Slowly, the spasms, and cries of pleasure, subsided. Oscar stared back at her with such an intense gaze she had to force herself not to look away.

"Oscar?" she reached up and stroked the side of his face.

"Sorry, corazon," he shook his head lightly and leaned down to kiss her. Gently, he pulled out of her, leaving her feeling empty literally and figuratively. He did an excellent job of filling the void, though. Oscar propped himself on one elbow, facing her, pulling Alicia to him, lazily caressing the smooth skin of her stomach as they lay there. And she finally got to absently play with his chest hair. There was also gray mixed in there, but not nearly as much as there was elsewhere on his body.

hrnymom6814
hrnymom6814
148 Followers
12