Ostracism Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, then, I told him I wasn't leaving, and that I'd just sleep on the couch. He wasn't in any shape to be romantic at that point, and just told me where I could find a spare blanket, and I got that out. I was sitting on the couch, in the dark, and I pulled my jeans off - no sense sleeping in those things - when I decided. I pulled off my blouse and bra, and slid into bed next to him, in just my panties.

"Oh, Sarah, it was just the most wonderful feeling! It wasn't desperate, it wasn't we've got to screw now, but I just cuddled up next to him, and we went to sleep that way."

"So, you actually slept with him, but didn't have sex?"

"Yup, that was it! It was just so awesome, and I don't really know what he was thinking, but for me, it was like, wow, this could be the guy. I woke up a few minutes before his alarm, and I could just barely see him, next to me, and that was just a wonderful feeling, one I've never had before. I was just watching his chest as he was breathing, and it was exciting and calming at the same time.

"Well, his stupid alarm clock went off, and I was thinking really? On a Saturday. He woke up and gave me just the softest, most romantic kiss ever, and then he told me that the ROTC classes met every Saturday morning at seven - oh-seven-hundred, he called it - for a five-mile run. 'Brandon,' I said, 'you can barely walk, there's no way you can run.' Then he told me that no, he couldn't run, but injured or not, he was expected to muster for roll call."

"MM, that's just stupid!"

"Yeah, I thought so, too, but he was just determined to show up. At least his ankle had recovered from the blow it took last night, and he was back to his normal hobbling. He managed to get up by himself, and sort of hopped into the bathroom. After I heard him flush, I asked him if he needed help with the wrap on his ankle, and he said yeah, he needed to take it off to shower.

"Now, I'm still in just my panties, but I walked right in and unwrapped the bandage, and then he dropped his boxers to get in the shower. Oh, Sarah, I really wanted to get in that shower with him, but it was just too small, and I can just imagine with both of us in there, if I slipped a bit and hurt his ankle again.

"Then, when he got out, I had him sit back down on the toilet, and I dried off his ankle and redid the bandage. He really appreciated that, and he was just smiling at me the whole time.

"I had peed when he was in the shower, and he couldn't have seen me through the frosted glass door, thank God, but once I finished with his ankle, I pulled off my panties and said that I needed a shower, too. Oh, man, I was really nervous about that when I was thinking about doing it, but once I made the move, it was easy, and I know that he appreciated seeing me all the way naked. I know that I liked seeing him naked, I can tell you; he looked really good!"

"Well, how big is he?"

"Average, really, but he wasn't fully hard, so I can't really be sure."

"Not fully hard, with you standing there naked?"

"Sarah, he was in a lot of pain. Anyway, he got dressed in what he called his 'PTs,' these black running shorts and a grey t-shirt with 'ARMY' across the front and some weird, stylized 'A' on the back, then grabbed an Army sweatshirt, and we headed out the door. I told him that I was going to walk with him to Buell Armory, the ROTC building, to make sure that he didn't fall again. He told me that I didn't need to do that, but I just told him that I was just being like a gym spotter, making sure he didn't have any problems.

"So, with him hobbled like that, we just barely made roll call, but I could see that it was a matter of pride for him. This drill sergeant gave him a ribbing for needing his girlfriend to bring him in, but then he said that since he couldn't run, he was going to lift while the others were out, and that I was his spotter.

"It was so cool! This drill sergeant just looked at him, and grunted a 'Huh,' or something, and then rousted all of the rest of them out onto the road.

"Well, he did exactly what he said, hobbling into this weight room, and he had me spotting him on the bench press. He is really strong, and I guess it's a good thing he didn't really need spotting help, because there's just no way I could have helped when he was pressing 175 lb. He looked like he could have lifted more, but maybe didn't want to risk needing help with just me there.

"Then, when he was done, it was so cool, he asked me if I'd like to try lifting. Hell, I've never lifted weights before, but there was no way I could say no. He got me to just use an empty bar for a few repetitions, to get my form right, then added weights. Then he said that he'd just give me a beginner's load, and put forty pounds on the bar. I thought, 'Holy shit, that's too much,' but he was right there to spot me, and it was easier than I thought: I did three sets of eight, with three minutes rest in between. I know that my arms are going to be sore, but it was just so much fun with Brandon there."

"Wow, girl, he really bowled you over! You going to keep hitting the gym with him?"

"I'd like to, and he said the drill sergeant wouldn't even mind as long as a cadet was there with me. Maybe he thinks that's a good way to get a new ROTC student, but I'm already a junior, so I couldn't start even if I wanted to."

"Well, maybe I shouldn't bring this up now, but Danny was sitting downstairs at breakfast this morning, and he sure looked lonely. I thought about sitting with him, but then I figured he'd ask if you spent the night with Brandon, so I didn't. But I could tell that was what he thought."