Other People's Drama Ch. 05

Story Info
Colorado (3).
7k words
4.72
3.4k
2
0

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/11/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Author's Note*

The fifth part. Some of you will probably find this section a bit boring, but sometimes slower content is necessary to carry the story forward.

Remember, all comments, graciously accepted!

Enjoy!

******

Other People's Drama

Colorado (3)

I'm sitting at the workbench in the garage, assembling some parts for the engine I'm building, when I again hear that same annoying voice that has been plaguing me for the last few of weeks.

"So, who's was the girl in the Mustang?"

Without turning around, I reply.

"Have I ever told you how freakin' annoying you are?"

"Lots of times. So," she continues, crossing the garage, and stopping next to me, "who is she?"

"She hasn't been here in close to six months - how the hell do you even know about her?"

"I saw you with her, at the Home Depot. She was standing next to the Jeep talking to you. Then she got in a red Mustang and drove off."

I realize she is talking about our 'accidental meeting'. I spin around on the stool, and face my nemesis.

"Will you please quit bugging me, and go home, Polly?"

Polly Patterson. Although she has this weird sweetness about her, that has actually captured my imagination, she is by far the most annoying teenager I have ever met.

She's 5'2", 115 lbs. maybe (but I doubt it), has the brightest, short red hair I have ever seen, which is emphasized, by her big, hypnotizing blue eyes, and of course, a goofy teenage grin always seems to be plastered across her face. Having seen her in a string bikini (they have a pool in their backyard), I'd say that her butt and boobs, are pretty much proportionate to the rest of her body. And of course, because the kid is always, in a dress, or skirt, I'll have to say that her legs are probably her best asset.

It took me two months to figure out that she is actually a senior in high school. I tended to tread lightly when she was around. When she questioned my 'weird' behavior around her, I explained that her age dictated my behavior. This prompted her to ask how old I thought she was. My response pretty much served only to irritate her - she damn near bit my head off. It was pretty comical. Turns out that not only is she a senior, but is only a few months short of graduating.

"Yeah... okay... but you know I will be back," she fires back, giving me her 'look'.

With that she turns, disappears down the driveway, and around the corner.

Polly, her sister Meghan, and their mother, live behind me - thus my ability to see into their backyard. Polly's sidekick, Regina, lives about ten houses to the west of me, on the same street. She's far quieter, and much more reserved than Polly. Although I've asked, I've never found out why. But, because I've been living with my own on a daily basis, I can tell she too, has some pretty deep issues. She's been in the garage with Polly a couple of times, but has never spoken a word to me.

After that conversation, I took to just asking questions, when I wanted to know something. It took a bit of work (Polly seems to have an issue with me asking about Regina), but eventually, she shares that Regina is seventeen days older than her, and is also a senior.

Although Polly obviously looks younger than she is, Regina looks older. If I didn't know her, I would have guessed she is easily twenty-something. She reminds me a lot of Riley - and to an extent Vanessa. Personality wise, she is the complete opposite of both.

Regina is, I would guess, 5'3", and because she has more meat on her, weights more than Polly - I'm guessing between 125 and 130 somewhere. She too, has blue eyes, but hers are more subdued, and unlike Polly's, aren't the first thing you notice about her. She has natural, very blonde hair that is generally in a ponytail. Unfortunately, I'm fairly certain that the first thing everyone notices about her, are her boobs. At the very least they are 36Ds - possibly a cup size larger. She tends to dress similarly to Polly, most of the time. I think I may have seen her a pair of jeans, once. Having seen her in a bikini as well, even with her big boobs, I think her ass is probably her best feature. But then, I'm a very ass-biased kind of guy.

Sorry - but the girl's ass simply demands to be looked at.

Meghan is an absurdly hot, twenty-one-year-old flirt. Thing is... she knows she is good looking, and she uses it. I've watched her interact with guys out in front of her house, and yeah, she has most of them, firmly by the balls.

She's a good bit taller than the other two - probably close to 5'6". She has short brunette hair that stops at her collar, and big brown, puppy-dog eyes. The kind that can melt a guy in a matter of seconds, if he isn't careful.

From what I've seen (her in a bikini, a very short dress, and a pair of 'no-daughter-of-mine-will-wear' cut-offs) she's every bit as big as Regina, up top. I'd guess she too, is pushing the high-side of 36D. Her ass and legs, are perfectly proportionate to the rest of her. Because she was into sports in high school, she's now part of a couple of social sports leagues here in town, and thus, every inch of her is impeccably toned - again, not muscular, just toned. Although I've never seen it, I'll bet she works on her tan in the nude. Her entire body is this extraordinary golden-brown color.

Then there's Carla - Meghan and Polly's mom. Perhaps the most desirable thirty-six-year-old, I have ever encountered. And yes, she's far hotter than Kristen was. Funny thing is, Carla is a nurse too.

The very first time we encountered each other, it got totally out of hand.

She came over to apologize for something Polly had done, and while she was standing in my kitchen, I felt my cock begin to get hard. I told her not to sweat the thing with Polly, that I had the kid under control (it was a lie of course, but I could see how stressed she was), and if we had a problem, the kid and I would deal with it. Her comment was, 'I'm glad someone has that damn child under control...'

I asked why she looked and sounded so stressed, and she said that between work and the kids, she feared she was losing her mind. Without a word I stepped over, spun her around, and started massaging her shoulders. Funny thing was, she stood there and let me. Before she knew it, I had her face down on my couch, topless. I spent thirty minutes massaging her, and she never made a sound.

When I stopped, she sat up, I handed her the top to her scrubs, she pulled them over her head, and went home.

A week later, at 6:45 in the morning, she rang my doorbell. I'd just gotten up, and was wandering around in my boxers, and without thinking, answered the door. She stood staring at me, and eventually came in, so I could close the door. I excused myself indicating I was going to get some clothes on, and headed for the bedroom. I came out of the closet with a shirt in hand, and there was Carla - standing in the doorway, her scrubs lying on the floor at her feet.

Carla is 5'7", and weighs 148 lbs. (I asked). Her hair is somewhere between brunette and red, and makes it all the way to the middle of her back. She has intriguing hazel eyes that never need make-up to accent them. Her tits are 34C, and have a good bit of 'droop' to them, which she claims is the result of breast feeding, when she was a teenager. Her hips have the spread attributable to child birth, but there isn't an ounce of fat on them anywhere. Her legs are slim, smooth and damn near perfect, based on the fact she is going non-stop at work. She's an ER nurse. If a guy didn't know she has two kids, he would never guess it.

Without a single word, Carla climbed onto my bed, and stayed on her hand and knees - her smooth, pink vagina on display, as if advertising. I dropped the shirt, lost my boxers, and climbed up behind her. I inched up until I was so close, I could smell how horny she was. I grabbed my engorged cock, and gently rubbed the head against her protruding inner labia, making her moan.

It took only seconds for her to generate the needed lubrication, and with just a gentle push, I was inside her. For over an hour we took turns, continuously fucking each other. During my first orgasm, she pulled free of me, making me think that cumming in her was against the rules. Wrong. She immediately took my ready to explode cock and shoved it into her mouth, and began feverishly working on it. She wanted my cum - but apparently, she wanted it in her mouth. She didn't lose a drop. Then, knowing she hadn't reached yet, I pushed her onto her back, shoved my still hard, still dripping manhood back into her, and gave her every bit of me - and then some. It took another six or seven minutes, but when the woman climaxed, it was off the charts.

Eventually, we laid next to each other, totally spent, breathing like we had just finished a race. Truth is, for whatever reasons, Carla needed what we just shared. And, she needed it to happen exactly the way it did. As we laid talking, Carla shared some of her personal life with me - more so, her sex life. When I asked about her being clean shaven, she laughed, and told me her daughters put her up to it - and she decided she liked the way it felt. Then she confessed to being involved in an ongoing group thing, with three guys. I explained that for medical, and personal reasons, I couldn't continue being involved with her, if she was fucking other guys. She said she understood, and although we are still friends, we have never had another sexual encounter.

I will add this - sex aside, the sight of the woman, in her bright red string bikini, laying out by the pool with her girls, is something I will never forget. Wow!

******

So... back to little Miss Polly. The girl is not only very smart (she has a 3.9 overall GPA), she also knows how to manipulate things in her favor. She has even gone as far as learning what I'm doing in the garage, which tools were which, and when she needs to be wearing safety glasses. Because she believes that an open door means 'come on it', once she's in the garage, she'll start helping me, in order to keep me from throwing her out. The funny part is, Polly and Regina are both very girlie-girls. Even when there is snow on the ground, both of them are in skirts and sneakers, or flowery print dresses, or sundresses and sandals. To me, there's just about nothing more comical, than a cute, bubble-gum chewing girl with pigtails, in a bright orange sundress, standing in a garage handing a guy tools. Thing is, she's actually a very intuitive assistant - when she isn't driving me nuts.

It's a beautiful, if not slightly cool, Saturday morning, and as usual, Polly is about to complicate my existence. Thing is, if I'd been paying just a bit more attention, I would have seen this coming...

"Hey," I hear very softly from behind me.

I turn and for the first time I can remember, a very solemn Polly is standing outside the door, looking at me.

"What's up kid?"

"Can I come in?"

I know immediately, that something is wrong. Just what I need - more teenage drama...

"Sure..."

I watch as she crosses the garage, and stops next to me, in front of the workbench. I stop what I'm doing, and turn my attention to her.

"I need someone to talk to."

"Go for it."

"It's kind of a weird subject..."

"Something you think I can't handle?"

She stops, and dwells on the question for a few seconds, carefully scrutinizing me as she does.

"Sex," she blurts out.

It takes a good bit of willpower to stay calm and nonchalant about the situation, but I manage it.

"Well, pretty serious stuff there, kid. Not exactly a 'garage subject'..." I stand and head for the door to the house. "Follow me," I tell her, and as I step into the house, quickly add, "...and close the big door."

She reaches out, hits the button on her way in, and follows me to the kitchen.

"Sit," I tell her, pointing at one of the bar stools. I open the fridge, grab a bottle of Gatorade, and then get two glasses. I fill both, putting half the bottle in each glass. Then I slide one over in front of Polly.

"This is the first time I've actually been in here..." she says, looking around.

"No, it isn't, you smart ass..."

"Well... that time doesn't count. You threw me out in like ten seconds..."

"You freaking snuck in, damn it. What did you expect I was going to do?"

We stare at each other for a few seconds, and then start laughing at the exact same moment. She sips her Gatorade, then turns and looks into the living room. It's obvious her curiosity is killing her.

"Go look around, if you want to. Just don't break anything."

She looks at me, as if she isn't sure she heard what she did.

"Well?"

"You're gonna let me go snoop around in your stuff?"

"Are you going to be respectful?"

"Yes."

"Have at it, kid."

She spends the next twenty minutes wandering around my house, picking up photos, and looking at my massive collection of books, and CDs. She even goes into my bedroom, and then quickly sticks her head back out, to see if I'm following her.

When she finally comes back into the kitchen, she's carrying a picture frame, and has a serious frown on her face. She gets up on the stool, lays the photo down in front of her, and looks at me.

"How come you have a gun?"

"I was in the military. I was required to carry it. Now, I just have it..."

She thinks about that for a few seconds, gives me an odd look, but doesn't question my explanation.

"You've been to a lot of places, haven't you?"

"Yep. The military allowed me to travel around the world. I've been in twenty-six different countries."

The look of amazement on the kid's face, is actually kind of cool.

She flips the photo over, and holds it up so I can see it.

"Who is she?"

"Her name is Lilli. She lives in Sweden."

"Was she your girlfriend?"

"Yes, for two years."

I can see the confusion oozing out of the kid. I suddenly realize that I like this Polly - the unsure, and slightly confused version.

"Go ahead... ask," I tell her.

"I don't want be rude or disrespectful..."

"In that photo, she is eighteen."

Confusion. Again. The kid looks like her brain may pop at any moment.

"You had an eighteen-year-old girlfriend?"

"Yes."

"You were having sex with her?"

"I was very much in love with her, Polly. I'll let you figure out what that means."

She sits quietly staring at the photo of Lilli and me holding hands, and seems lost in thought.

"We all have our secrets, Polly. Even me. I hope you will be able to find a way to keep this one."

"Forever..." she mumbles, running her fingers over the glass covering the photo.

"Thank you, Polly."

"Thank you, for trusting me with your life," she replies. She continues to stare at the photo for another minute or so, then lifts her head and looks at me.

"So... my problem..." she mumbles.

"You only need to share what you are comfortable sharing, kid."

"Why do you keep calling me 'kid'?"

"Oh, come on. Have you looked in a mirror lately?"

She rolls her eyes and shakes her head.

"Looking like you do, even when you are thirty, the world will probably still call you 'kid'."

She gives me that awesome 'Polly smile', and shifts in her seat.

"All of a sudden, I feel like I can tell you anything, and it just won't matter."

"I do have a question for you."

"What?"

"You have a twenty-one-year-old sister, who has a boyfriend. Why wouldn't you ask her about things having to do with sex? Or for that matter, what about your mother?"

The kid falls into almost hysterical laughter, and looks at me again.

"My mother will tell me not to do it - period. You do know she was younger than me, when she had Meghan, right?"

"I do now..." I reply.

"As far as Meghan goes..." she pauses, and tries to fight off a laugh that eventually finds its way out. "You don't know about Meghan, do you? Have you ever really talked to her?"

"Nope. I do wish her boyfriend would buy a muffler for that damn car of his though."

Again, she laughs - a bubbly, happy laugh. The kind of laugh one would expect from a well-adjusted teenager.

"My sister has some very weird sexual habits - even by my limited standards."

"Explain."

"She is into what everyone calls 'kinky sex'. She likes to do strange things..."

"What would you know about that?"

"What? Kinky sex? Jeezz... really? I'm eighteen - not ten. I do have access to the internet - you do know what that is, right?"

I laugh as I know that's her way of getting a stab in at me, for my rather stupid question.

"Besides, I do spend all day at a high school, remember? My world is full of weirdness."

As she is talking, she is also watching my face. When she sees the questioning look on it, she stops talking.

"Is this too weird? I didn't mean to freak you out. I can go if you want me to..."

"Really?" I mumble, mimicking her earlier comment. "Nothing you say, is anything I haven't heard before."

"Well, I know Meghan has had sex with three guys at the same time. I sorta saw it - even though she doesn't know I did."

"And?"

"Not something I would ever do."

"Are you sexually active?"

"Not yet..."

"You've managed to stay a virgin? Even though you spend all day at a high school?" I offer, again poking fun at one of her previous comments.

"No one likes a smart ass, Lucas. I'm a normal, curious teenager. If the world in general didn't make such a big deal about sex, we probably wouldn't be so preoccupied with it."

"You do have a point, I suppose."

"Being a teenager now, is way different than when you were a teenager."

"I'm beginning to figure that out, kid."

"You didn't really think I was this cute, innocent little girl, did you?"

The look on my face, gives me away instantly. The kid bursts into tears, jumps off the stool, and races for the front door.

"I gotta go... oh god... I gotta go..." she mumbles as she pulls the door open, and disappears through it before I can catch her.

Why does the drama always seem to find me?

As I stand on the porch, I find myself wondering what I just did, and hoping I will be able to fix it.

******

It's Sunday morning and I still haven't heard from Polly, since she ran off in a huff a week ago. I know it makes more sense to let her come to me, than to go looking for her.

I'm standing in the living room, staring blankly out the window, trying to decide if I want to go do something in the garage, when I see a very determined looking Regina, backpack over her shoulder, headed out of the subdivision. I know there is a public transit bus stop, right outside the entrance, and figure that's where she is going. I do find it a bit strange that Polly isn't with her.

I'm not sure why, but something tells me I need to see what the kid is up to.

This time, my mind is going to subject me to the drama, on purpose.

What the hell, I'm not really doing much of anything today anyhow.

I grab my wallet, some cash, my keys, and lock the door as I leave. Looking over the big sign with the name of the subdivision on it, I see Regina standing next to the bus stop sign. She is still typing away on her phone - no doubt in a text conversation. When the bus pulls up, Regina gets on, and I wave at the driver. He waves back, indicating he will wait for me.

Once I'm onboard, I show him my pass, (disabled vets ride free) and turn toward the back of bus. About halfway, I find Regina in a seat on the driver's side, so I take the one across the aisle from her. She ignores me, and keeps typing on her phone. We ride in silence, for about fifteen minutes.

12