Other People's Drama Ch. 10 - Epilogue

Story Info
Every story has an ending.
3.6k words
4.76
2.6k
3
0

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/11/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Author's Note*

The End.

Hopefully, I done the story justice with this ending.

Thanks to all of you who have stuck with me.

Enjoy!

******

So... here we are, twenty months later. Let me catch you up.

Meghan has finished two years of college - in sixteen months. I told you she was smart. And, she did it without incurring any debt. She's intends to become a veterinarian so she is still looking at six more years of school. Truth is, she has most of the money saved already. She's also dating a locomotive name Jason. I have no idea how they make it work, but they do. He bought a house here in Ft Collins, so that she has a place to live while she is going to school, and what they do for a living aside, they make an amazing couple - despite the seventeen-year age difference.

Regina moved in with me, shortly after the 'movie' thing. She said watching Meghan made her realize that she needed to be where she could fuck me, whenever the urge struck her. And yes, there was some gossip about it at first, but the neighborhood wives seemed to move past it fairly quickly. Reggie turns twenty-one, in twenty-one days. She too, has finished two years of college. Her intent is to become a child psychologist. She wants to help kids who find themselves in situations similar to hers. She's looking at another six years of school, to get her PhD. If she decides to prescribe medications, you can add another two years on to that. But the girl is driven, and I have no doubt she will succeed.

I asked her once, after we'd shared a house for close to a year, if she was going to 'get tired of me and get on with her life one day'. She actually burst into tears. She sat me down, and assured me that, until she is a practicing psychologist, she is mine, and mine alone. Again, I ask, why does God think I deserve her?

Over time, our sex life has changed. She has become somewhat curious about certain things and, in the interest of fairness, I urge her to explore them. It takes a while, but she finally lets her adventurous side out.

Yes, it involves sex outside our relationship.

She came to me in tears one Saturday afternoon, while we were at the cabin, and told me she felt like crap, because she encountered two really nice guys down at the lake, and although she didn't, she really found herself wanting to fuck them. In a joking manner, I asked 'both of them'? With a seriously solemn look, she nodded her head up and down, which of course, made me laugh.

She was actually having a crisis of conscience. Go figure.

I laughed and told her that considering she has let me fuck Polly regularly, for over two years, it seemed totally reasonable that she would want to have experiences outside our relationship. She said it just didn't seem right - and that she couldn't understand why she'd want to fuck someone else.

"Perhaps, it's just time, Reggie..." I offered.

"Time?" she asked.

"Time for you to get on with your life, and explore who you are."

She thought about it for a moment, then with a grin on her face, she slugged me.

"You're an asshole..."

"I know."

"We were swimming nude together... they both have massively huge dicks..."

"Oh... now I get it," I replied, again laughing at her.

She responded by slugging me again, and then started laughing as well. She sat on steps of the deck, in her absurdly short shorts, and her bikini top, and stared off into the distance for about fifteen minutes. When I'd let her brood long enough, I stood her up, told her to march her perfect little ass back down the campsite, and to fuck them in a manner they would never forget - if she really wanted to.

She stood looking at me for a full minute, her face telling me she was unsure. I finally kissed her with as much passion as I could find within myself, then turned her around and pointed her toward the trail. After a few more seconds of hesitation, she took a deep breath, and disappeared around the end of the cabin, whistling for Butch to follow her.

She turned up around midnight - good thing there was a full moon, and she had the dog to lead her home - came in, and curled up on the love seat. I got out of bed, went down and asked her what she was doing. Her hesitance told me everything.

"I don't feel like I should be in your bed right now..." she offered, as her eyes clouded up.

"For starters, it's our bed, remember? And why would you ever feel that way?"

I watched a couple of tears trickle down her cheeks, as she remains silent.

"Well?" I pressed, wanting her to understand that she could tell me anything.

"They didn't have any condoms..."

"And?"

"And... well... shit. I didn't want them to pull out, okay? I wanted them to finish inside me..."

"So... my amazing girlfriend is full of cum from two other men?"

Her head went up and down, as a few more tears trickled down her cheeks.

"Sorry babe, but that is seriously fucking erotic."

I took her hand, pulled her to her feet, and led her up to the bed. I stopped, pulled her shorts off her, pulled the strings on her top, and then put her on the bed.

When I lifted her legs, I could see a few tiny beads of cum, hanging from her labia, and noticed how sticky the insides of her thighs were. I pinched one of the beads and rubbed its stickiness into my finger and thumb. The knowledge that she was full of cum from two other guys, took me to a level of arousal that I can't explain. Until that moment, I'd never even considered sharing her...

I immediately shoved my cock into her, and felt their jizz seep past me, and spray onto my balls and her thighs. She was in fact, full of cum. She moaned, grunted a few times, and dug her fingers into my back. I fucked her slowly - for a really long time. It was both erotic and very intense. In the end, we came at the same time, and it was one of the most intense orgasms I have ever had - knowing she was now full of cum from three men.

"Thank you," she whispered in my ear.

"For fucking you?"

"Oh... I was thanking you for the orgasm - not for the fucking."

"Huh?" I blurted out.

"Can I really tell you about it? It's not going to weird you out?"

"You need to understand that you can share anything with me - regardless. And no, nothing you tell me is going to weird me out."

"Truth is, it was totally amazing... honest to God. I had two guys focusing only on me. Instead of one fucking me to orgasm, then the other doing the same, they took turns. One was fucking me while I played with the other to keep him hard. Every few minutes, they would change places. This went on for close to an hour, as we tried every conceivable position, before they each got off - the first time. I got them both off orally, and yet they still had enough to fuck me one more time. Thing is, even after they had each gotten off twice, I never did. I didn't even come close. I didn't want to. They weren't you."

I smiled and gently kissed her, as my cock once again became hard. Yes, her story - and the way she told it - served only to get me worked up again.

"You are free to explore Reggie, honestly. I don't have a problem with it. Discover the things you enjoy about sex, and go after them. I will always be here when you come home."

"If I do it again, you have to participate. Could you do that?"

"I suppose we'll just have to find out," I replied, once again kissing her.

Because my cock - now full-on ragging hard - was still inside her, I pulled out, flipped her onto her stomach, slipped it into her ass, and spent the next twenty minutes slowly and methodically fucking it.

God... I so love the woman's amazing ass.

We have shared a number of interesting, and fairly kinky, sexual adventures during our time together, and I am glad each one occurred. Watching Reggie discover the true depth of her sexuality is an adventure all on its own.

And yes, we're still together, and quite happy.

******

Polly. What a story.

She took it upon herself to go find Belinda - who was totally stunned to find out that she wanted to work for her. Belinda, unsure of what was happening, called Meghan and Jason and asked them if she was for real.

Three days later, Meghan, Polly and Jason turned up at Belinda's office. Just to test the situation, Belinda told Jason to fuck her - right there in the office. Polly was all over it. All Meghan could do, was laugh and watch as her boyfriend fucked her little sister silly.

Although she was a month away from twenty, the girl still looked like she was fifteen - more so when she dressed the part. This made her quite popular with their clientele. The very first time Belinda sent her out, it was with a second girl, to a bachelor party - with 13 attendees. And yes, as crazy as it may sound, for two hours, the two of them serviced all but two of them - multiple times. Once she had proven herself, Belinda started sending her to their high-end clients, most of whom fell in love with the kid.

Belinda explained that she wasn't allowed to have sex with anyone, other than their clients. Doing so would put the clients in jeopardy, and could cause big problems. After she thought about it for a second, she nodded her agreement. Belinda could see there was an issue, and asked what the problem was.

"I'll just have to tell Lucas we're done I suppose," she replied, looking a bit dejected.

"You're still fucking Lucas?" Jason asked her.

"Yeah, I live with him and Regina."

Belinda and Jason both laughed.

"If it's important to you, Polly, you can keep fucking Lucas. I trust him."

Meghan later told me that her sister had the biggest, goofiest grin on her face, the moment Belinda finished her sentence.

So, it seems that back on that chair in my dining room, I did in fact, create a sexual monster.

Between the two of them, Meghan and Polly have grossed just short of a million dollars in twenty months. Three quarters of that belongs to the two of them. If you do the math, that works out to around 5K for a weekend's work. Not bad, especially if you love what you are doing.

Truth is, they are so insatiable that, if you have a cock and can afford them, they will probably fuck you.

Polly has been living with Reggie and I for about ten months. She moved in when Carla fell in lust with a pair of brothers, sold the house, and moved to Arizona. She could have stayed in the dorms, but Reggie insisted. Besides, at some point, sharing me became a thing with them. I have had more indescribably incredible threesomes than any guy my age, should be allowed to have. And yeah, because it is her biggest kink, Polly and I still do the whole 'forced encounter' thing. Having been in the house during our game, Reggie confessed to watching us for a few minutes, and was stunned by how rough I was with her. She also confessed to being insanely turned on.

Polly is so into the 'forced/rape' thing, she went as far as volunteering to participate in an actual, full-on, 'rape' scenario requested by one of their clients. Their request was very specific - we want someone who will participate - someone who make us believe we are actually raping her.

Eight guys - all long-time clients who tested clean, and that Jason trusted - snatched her out of a hotel hallway, and then completely ravaged her petite body, for almost two hours - with no protection, and no rules. It turned out to be the ultimate forced gang-bang scenario, based solely on Polly's performance.

Polly said that, unlike our little game, part of the turn on for her this time, was knowing that she couldn't stop it - the clients were told 'anything goes' until Jason told them time was up. She was told that if at some point she couldn't fight back anymore, the clients were still allowed to fucked her until the time was up.

Yeah... right... Polly running out of fight?

She, of course, fought them ferociously the entire time, cussing, hitting, kicking, and even spiting on a couple of them. She spent a lot of time gagged, to keep her from screaming (they were, after all, in a very high-end hotel), got the shit slapped out of her a few times, and ended up hog-tied with expensive silk ties more than once. At one point, they had her on a big oak desk that was in the suite, one guy holding each extremity, while the other four took turns fucking her. Then... they all switched. She even ended up being 'air tight' a couple of times - meaning a cock in each hole simultaneously.

She later told Reggie and me, that it was by far, the most exhilarating sexual experience she had ever had. With an evil little twinkle in her big blue eyes, she told us that no other sexual encounter could ever compare to the feeling of having been so brutally used, and knowing that her pussy and ass were full of cum from eight different guys, who put it there against her will - sorta.

She also made an absurd amount of money on that one job. The clients even asked Belinda if Polly would be willing to do it again in the future.

Having watched the video a number of times, Reggie has confessed to be being insanely turned on by it. But she has also said that it isn't what sex is about for her. Although I wouldn't stop her if she wanted to do it, I don't think it's something that I could watch.

Polly isn't sure why she is going to college. She has nothing specific she wants to do, and no career path that she wants to pursue. I think she is just savoring the time she gets to spend with Reggie, because she knows that at some point, life is going to change, as will their relationship. For now, she is happy and content being an exceptionally beautiful, totally insatiable, college co-ed/prostitute. And, she's very good at it.

Excuse me... two voices are summoning me to the bedroom. Gotta take care of something...

******

So, every story has an ending, right?

A lot of people say this one kinda sucks, but I tend to disagree.

I see it as final payment for the last twenty years of my life - a life a lot of guys would have liked to have lived.

A week before my forty-seventh birthday, while tinkering in the garage, I fell out.

BLAM!

Hit the deck full on - even felt my head bounce.

Fortunately, (perhaps by God's direction?) the mailman had just pulled up to the boxes on the street, and saw me bite it. Took the paramedics and rescue crew sixteen minutes to get there, and get me loaded. Nineteen minutes later I was staring at a doctor, in the emergency room, at the local hospital. Once they had me stable, it was off to the VA in Denver.

Seems the weird bug I brought back with me, and that the docs had been diligently fighting for the last four years, had begun its final march to victory. And no, I never told either of the girls about it. Yeah... I suck.

When Reggie finally turned up, she was completely inconsolable. She stayed in my room for two days, and cried the entire time. Polly simply freaked and left, telling Reggie she couldn't take seeing like I was.

The VA Docs eventually conceded to my request, and let me go home one last time. I had a bunch of stuff I had to get straight, before God told me to report.

I signed the house, the cabin, and all the land, over - free and clear - to Reggie. She cried. Again. I also put her as a second signer on all my back accounts. More tears. Finally, I signed the title to the Jeep, and gave it to her. She ran out of the room, sobbing. Harsh shit perhaps, but it had to be done. I left a will with a lawyer, telling him to show it to her once the pain passed.

Reggie put her life on hold, and was by my side continuously while I was at the house. When the time came, and I was forced to go back to the hospital, she went with me. She became a regular fixture on the ward.

When my time grew short, Reggie did the one thing for me, that would ease my passage to wherever God was taking me. She gave me the means to release all my ghosts...

On a beautiful spring day, while Reggie was feeding me lunch (I'd lost interest in eating, but she wasn't having it), four beautiful women walked into the room, and stood staring at me. Finally, Riley walked over and kissed me in fashion that should have made Reggie jealous. Morgan followed, and so did Kirsten. Bailey, not sure what to do, just gave me a hug. I got to talk to them for well over an hour, and catch up on their lives. Eventually, I got fatigued, and slipped off to sleep. When I woke up, they were gone. I knew that one infinitely heavy weight had been lifted from my heart - they had all found their ways, and were just fine.

Four days later, the one thing I never dreamed could, did actually happened.

On a sunny Monday morning, while Reggie was sitting there holding my hand, the most beautiful woman I have ever seen - period - came into my room, walked over to the bed and without a word, kissed me - a deep passionate kiss, just like the one she gave me the day I left Stockholm. I burst into tears - I couldn't help it. Seconds later, Elsa came in and kissed me as well. I was so wrought with a flood of emotions, I couldn't even talk. The nurse sedated me, and once again, I was off to la-la land.

An hour later, they were back, and I was able to talk to them. Lilli graduated, completed nursing school, got married, and was a mother - twice. She shared photos, of the kids and her husband, and I could see in Elsa's eyes, just how proud she was of her daughter. My heart dropped released one more ghost.

Only one more thing weighing on my heart, and she is beside my bed, holding my hand.

"You're going to be fine, you do realize that, right?" I ask, in a whisper.

She has been with me through all of it. She knew three months ago, that I was in fact, going to die, and that there was nothing anyone could do about it. Yet... she stayed. Day after day. Because her path through life forced her to endure more pain, that any six people should have to, she has found a means to deal with even the harshest of circumstances. She found a way, to stay, and make sure I didn't die alone...

"And how does that make this any easier?"

"Your life has never been easy... and I'm sorry for that, Reggie."

"I should have married you."

"Why? Wouldn't have changed any of this."

"It was important to you..."

"You are important to me. Not a piece of paper."

With tear filled eyes she leans over and kisses me - again. The passion I feel in that single kiss, gets me straight. God is giving me a break. He finally lets me understand that I was totally wrong. Regina Clark is in fact, very much in love with me. She always has been.

Three days later, on June 2nd, at 3:00 am, I begin my final journey. I know I'm in the hospital, and that Reggie is there, holding my hand. But, standing at the foot of the bed, is my last - and most persistent - ghost. The one person who, although I have trouble admitting it, has pretty much controlled my life mentally, for the last twenty-five years. The strange thing is, he's still just ten years old. He smiles at me, says, 'It's okay, Lucas. He sent me. It's time to go,' then turns, and simply vanishes. When I mumble 'thank you', Reggie hears me, and squeezes my hand. I turn my head to look at her, my eyes filled with tears...

"It's time, Reggie. I gotta go. I will always love you..." I whisper, smiling at her.

As I close my eyes for the last time, I feel her lips on mine, and I hear the voice in my head...

'Gunnery Sergeant Cameron - REPORT!'