OTHER VOICES - Nancy

Story Info
Nancy's hedonic journey to the Freyja Club.
7.6k words
4.63
2k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I needed a job. Not for the money, I had enough that I would never be in want, but I needed a purpose in life besides occupying one of the three billion positions of citizen of the world.

I had experience as a secretary, so that's how I now found myself sitting in the Canadian Embassy in Washington D.C. looking at a job application form. I had already filled in much of the normal information and I had come to the section actually entitled 'experience.' but my mind was having fun at my expense.

As I looked out the window, I had an unobstructed view of the U.S. Capitol. The Canadian Embassy is the first building on Pennsylvania Avenue outside of the Capitol grounds themselves and I was here because, as a Canadian National, I didn't need a 'green card' to work in the Embassy of my own country.

My mind was urging me to write in this section... 'oral slut.' While it was true, I hesitated to write that on the form in front of me. Of course, I did remember that for two hours the previous evening I had gone alone to a place called The Freyja Club on P Street in Georgetown. While there, I had disrobed, and like every other woman, entered the club completely naked.

The Freyja Club has a very exclusive clientele, and how I came to be a member, I will discuss later. In any event, I soon found myself in a large room, where eight other women plus myself sat in chairs and sucked the cocks of a number of male members while others watched from the side.

I generally do this twice a week and last night, I sucked five men to completion one after the other; each ejaculating their delicious semen into my welcoming mouth. Most of them I have had an oral relationship with for some time, and I was beginning to be able to identify individuals by the differences in the flavor of their cum. I did welcome one 'newbee,' and I enjoyed the variety that he provided.

One day a week, I reserve myself for my female friends at the club. My mouth salivates for wet pussies as much as for hard cocks and I will joyfully press my mouth against their moist slits and tongue their throbbing clits until I taste their unique orgasmic spendings.

Exactly why I thirst for the opportunity to bury my face into the genitals of both sexes is somewhat of a mystery, even to me. But I do, and I have lost any shame about my fetish, if I ever had any.

It was my friend Barry that was responsible for introducing me to the 'oral arts.' We were classmates at Laval University in my hometown of Quebec City. Canada. Barry was more of a friend than a 'boyfriend,' but we talked often and openly about all kinds of subjects, including sex.

One day, I admitted my girlish ignorance of the male body in general and men's genitals in particular. Some of my girlfriends had told me about 'blowjobs,' and I had all kinds of questions about that. Barry tried to answer some of them, but we both soon realized that words alone would not suffice. A demonstration would be necessary. It took place in his dormitory room the next day. We were sitting on his bed when he began.

"You know I feel a special bond to you," he said. And with that he brought my right hand to rest on his groin. The bulge in Barry's pants was obvious even in the dim light.

He said, "What do you feel?"

I responded, "I feel your dick, of course, silly. It feels bigger than I expected." Barry put his hand over mine and when he pressed down, I felt his cock jump in the palm of my hand. "Go ahead, open my pants," he said.

I hesitated for a moment, then started undoing Barry's belt. I soon had that undone and the fly down and he lifted his rear so he could pull his pants down. His boxers still hid his penis from my view and I reached to remove them as well.

"Wait," Barry said. "Play with it a little first." I looked up at him and then grasped what looked like a log running down one pant leg of the boxers. I squeezed it lightly and thought I felt it pulse and when I squeezed a few more times I could feel it growing harder and longer in my hand.

Barry glanced at my hand and then he said, "Okay, pull it out through the fly." I tried, but the slit turned out to be too small to permit my hand filled with his cock to pull it through, so I just reached into his waistband and revealed it that way.

Other than pictures, and one time I had seen my father's when he was taking a shower, Barry's was the first male penis that I'd ever seen, and it was only a few inches away from my face. The head was the size of a plum and I noticed the little piss hole in the end. The shaft was nearly the size of my wrist and I could tell that he still was not completely erect.

"My God Barry," I'm sure I gasped. "It is so big! You mean to tell me you're able to fit this inside a girl's pussy. I just can't imagine that," I said. Truthfully, having felt the pain of inserting just my small finger, the prospect of Barry's hard member penetrating me there, I found terrifying.

"Well, we'll be leaving that maybe until sometime later, so don't worry about that now, just

take it in your hand and rub the head lightly," he said.

I did as he told me and I could feel it grow a little more. "Okay," Barry said. "This is important,. you see the head? The underside of the head is very sensitive. It is where a lot of nerve endings come together. Rubbing lightly on this area is like rubbing your clitoris. Licking it is even better. See the ridge around the head? That's also sensitive. Rubbing the shaft up and down feels good and it's how you make me cum."

I started doing what Barry had instructed, and sure enough, his cock responded, and within a few minutes Barry was fully hard. His shaft had grown a bit more but had thickened too.

"Wow, I cannot believe how big you are Barry. It's gotten so stiff. My God, I've never done anything like this. It's so cool," I said.

The waistband of his boxers still pressed against Barry's balls and he told me that it was uncomfortable, so I reached and as he lifted his hips I drew them down to his knees. With his genitals now totally exposed, I leaned back to gaze at Barry's cock and now bared testicles and felt something that felt like a pulse of pleasure emanate from my clit. Was I actually becoming sexually aroused by this exploration?

I tentatively reached and slid my hand beneath Barry's ball sack and pressed upward to hold what felt like two small eggs in the palm of my hand. I noticed that he had some light hair on his scrotum and his sparse pubic hair was the identical sandy brown that crowned his head. I was aware that I was staring, but I was in awe of the display of raw masculinity that hung directly in front of my face. My trance was broken when Barry, who had been watching my reaction, finally spoke. "You can feel them," he said.

I took the nuts in my hand and very lightly rolled them between my fingers, feeling how they slid around inside the sack. I was trying to be gentle as I played and by Barry's moan it appeared that it was giving him pleasure to feel my touch there. "How does it feel to you," he asked?

"Your balls feel so different. They're so soft and I can feel them slipping between my fingers, and the sack feels soft too. Your balls hold your sperm, right?" I asked, even though I knew the answer, and as I said that I noticed something; "Barry, there's a drop leaking out of your pee hole. Are you coming?" I asked naively.

Barry chuckled and explained that it was a drop of pre-cum and that every man releases some as he becomes aroused. It's a lubricant that nature produces to to ease entry of a man's erect penis into a woman's vagina. Barry suggested that I should lean down and lick the head of his cock and taste it.

I had to look up at Barry's face to see if he was serious in suggesting that I should touch his penis with my mouth or tongue. When I realized that he was, I looked back and I remember licking my lips as I thought about whether this was a step that I was prepared to take. I certainly hesitated, but a moment later I tentatively leaned forward and extended my tongue to touch just the very tip of Barry's dick. I lapped the drop onto my mouth and paused. As I drew my tongue back into my month, I savored the taste for a second and said, "It doesn't taste bad. Not much taste really. Kind of bland I guess, and maybe a little salty."

"Do you like it," Barry asked?

"It's okay," I said. "Not bad."

With a quick glance at Barry's face, I leaned forward again and this time pressed my lips against the head of his penis. I immediately realized that I loved the feel of his spongy head and I licked all around the crown, lapping up the pre-cum that I'd missed the first time. As my tongue slipped around to the underside of his shaft, I became aware that I had unintentionally slipped my lips over his head and that he was now about an inch into my mouth. I remember thinking, "what the hell," and I just pushed and felt another two inches of him fill me. At this point, I stopped and looked up into his eyes. I imagined what he saw; young, shy and naive Nancy gazing at him with her mouth ovaled around and filled with his hard cock. My own image of myself sent another jolt through my clitoris and I had to stifle an urge to feel myself.

Up to this point, Barry had taken on the role of instructor, but now that my mouth had been breached, Nancy was letting nature take over. I weighed Barry's meat filling my mouth and massaged the underside as it lay on top of my tongue. Then I pulled back a couple of inches before pushing forward and reclaiming the lost territory. I repeated this several more times and was rewarded by the sound of Barry's breathing turn to a series of "hummmmm's and aaaaaah's,"

Though I'd never had a cock in my mouth until just a few minutes ago, Barry's moans of obvious pleasure was giving me a rapid increase in confidence that what I was doing was right, so I decided to just follow my own intuition. I removed Barry's dick and noted that it was now covered by my own saliva. Then I tilted my head and licked his balls, which brought more groans and moans from Barry. By the time I worked my way back up his shaft to the head, I noticed he had leaked a large amount of additional pre-cum and it was running down the head over the ridge and down the shaft. Barry's veins were starting to bulge a bit in his shaft and the head felt to my tongue like it was harder than before. I had decided that I liked the musky salty taste of Barry's masculine pre-cum and I licked it up enthusiasticly.

I returned my lips to capture his shaft and soon they were stretched taut around the head which I licked with my trapped tongue and began sucking the head with increasing pressure. Just as before, I moved from the head to engulf more of Barry's steel and soon I'd adopted a tempo which consisted of sliding my mouth down his shaft with loose or no pressure but once I felt comfortably filled, to firm my lips and using pressure from my tongue slide him back out, circle his glans and repeat. Soon, I had Barry gasping with every stroke.

I had only been engaged for a couple of minutes, but I had already felt Barry firm even stiffer in my mouth and his gasps had become huskier. I had no experience in what to look for as a man approached ejaculation, so I appreciated it when Barry provided a verbal progress report.

"Nancy," I heard him gasp, "you're getting me very close, just stop for a minute." Obediently, I removed him from my mouth, licked to moisten my dry lips and waited for instructions about what he wanted me to do.

Barry began, "when I'm about to cum, you may be able to guess for yourself, because l'll tense up, my balls will tighten and my cock will expand a bit more just prior to my release, but, you need to be ready. I haven't cum for a few days and I suspect that I may surprise you with how much. Do you think you're ready to take it in your mouth?"

I was embarrassed that I really hadn't considered what I was going to do, and I surprised myself when I felt my head give an affirmative nod. "Oh shit," I thought. I had just reacted without due consideration, but now I felt committed. The inner me stated what I already knew, "Barry was going to cum in my mouth!" I wondered if I would puke.

As I went back to work on Barry's cock, he had one last piece of advice. "Try to swallow as fast as you can, but if it gets to be too much, just open your mouth and let it fall out, but if you can, keep sucking me until I finish." Again I instinctively nodded, and awaited the inevitable.

The discussion had calmed some of Barry's passion, so I worked hard to restore the moaning and groaning that Barry was gasping out before the pause, but It didn't take long, and within minutes I had him practically squirming and his groans were becoming more urgent. As he'd warned me, I felt his balls tightening in their sack and his shaft jerked into rigid firmness.

When Barry groaned through gritted teeth, I felt the head of his cock expand inside my mouth but even with Barry's warning, I was not prepared for what followed. The first pulse reached the back of my throat and I nearly gagged. I fought hard not to jerk my head away and I worked my throat muscles and succeeded in swallowing most of Barry's first load. The next salvo flooded my mouth, but was delivered not so deep and I actually found it more difficult because Barry's thick cock acted like a dam preventing me from marshaling the cum to my throat, so my mouth was still basically full when I felt his third pulse. I couldn't breathe and swallowed again to try and clear my airways. I was able to grab a bit of air through my half clogged nose, but it was just too much in too short a time. I could feel Barry's semen dripping from the corners of my mouth still ovaled around his pulsating shaft.

Barry had moaned throughout his release and his body spasmed in a series of ever weakening jerks until he lay still and weakly groaned. I pulled his now much deflated cock from my mouth and looked at it in awe. It was inconceivable to me that the flaccid and softening shaft that I now held in my hand was the very instrument that had just wrecked such havoc in my mouth.

When I looked at Barry. His head was back on a pillow and his eyes were screwed shut. I looked back to his dick and noticed a large drop of white forming at the tip as it softened. I realized this was just a meager drop compared to what I had already consumed, so I leaned in and licked it off his cockhead. Barry groaned at the touch of my tongue. Thinking this was a good thing I licked him more but he soon begged me to stop with his hands. I soon realized that his cock must have become ultra sensitive.

I tried to wipe away the excess cum that had escaped and was now running down my face and hanging off my chin, and I considered the taste that I was savoring in my mouth. I found that the oily musky and slightly salty flavor reminded me of the taste of raw oysters, and despite the drink from a firehose that I'd just experienced I was beginning to like not only the taste, but the aftertaste as well.

Later, Barry asked me the obvious question, "What did you think?"

"I think I liked it. It was a little intense when you first started to cum. I wasn't prepared for the force or the amount or how quickly it comes out, but I'lll know better next time. Its taste may need some getting used to, but already I'm running my tongue around in my mouth seeking to find remnants, so I think that it may be something that I might come to enjoy. "Do all guys cum as much as you," I asked?

"Probably not," Barry answered. "I normally don't cum that much but its been a few days and I was excited that I would be the first for you. I think you just brought out the best in me tonight,"

Barry's demonstration opened the floodgates. From that point on, I guess I developed a 'reputation.' I became popular and was invited out often, so much so, that my girlfriends said that I was becoming a party girl. I knew that my willingness, nay eagerness, to take my dates' cocks into my mouth played no small part to my increasing popularity.

My introduction to the feminine side of my oral obsessions didn't occur until a few years later. I had graduated, and had taken a job as a personal assistant to Barbara, who was a senior executive for a large medical services company.

My desk was located just outside of her large corner office. I had only worked for her for a few months when I noticed her habit of closing her office door for about fifteen minutes before she had to attend meetings of the Executive Board. One day, I had a message for her and I guess my mind was elsewhere, because I opened the door without thinking. Barbara was sitting in the large office chair behind her desk. Her eyes were closed and her head was thrown back. Her panties were laying on the floor and her hands were flicking the slit between her bare legs. I should have done the professional thing. Back out and close the door. But that's not what I did. I stood, looking at Barbara diddle her pussy, and I felt an urge to help. I needed to make a choice.

One choice was good for me. One might be good for her. Again, it was probably one of those hints that I chose the one that was good for her and potentially disastrous for me, but...oh well. My brain, I fully admit, was turned off. Barbara was the best boss I had ever had, and I dared to think of her as a friend. I had to help her -- and I only knew one way to do that.

I walked into her office, closed the door very softly, walked around her desk -- and before she even knew I was there, I knelt down, carefully not touching her, leaned in, and just ran my tongue over and between her desperately moving fingers.

I have no doubt that, had she not been as close as she was, as desperate as she was, or as frustrated as she was, I would have either been kicked in the face, fired, arrested, sued, or all of the above. However, Barbara was way too close for that. Her fingers, like the rest of her, froze at the first touch of my tongue, in shock -- but I didn't waste any time. The flat of my tongue pushed her fingers aside, stroked over her clit, and started to flutter -- that was all it took. What her fingers could not accomplish, thanks to stress and a power saw, my warm, wet, soft tongue, combined with surprise, managed beautifully.

Her frozen shock turned directly into rigidity, and her body locked up tight. I felt her spasm, heard a deep gasp, and then my mouth was flooded with the sweet, tangy taste of her. Her breathing stopped for a good fifteen seconds as the spasms continued, and then she went limp with a sigh of suddenly released breath.

I licked her gently through her orgasm, and stopped when she relaxed. I leaned back on my knees, glancing up at her face -- I'll never know how I had the courage to do that.

Her head was still back, but her eyes were wide open, staring straight up at the ceiling. Her lips were parted, her breathing still shaky. She slowly raised her head to look at me, and those cold blue eyes were wide with shock, her face still flushed from her orgasm.

I couldn't bear to meet that gaze, so I licked my lips clean, stood up -- without touching her -- and walked out of her office, opening the door and closing it behind me as though nothing at all had happened.

I knew two things for sure at that point -- I would need a new job, and I would never forget what she tasted like.

Two minutes later, exactly the time at which the meeting was scheduled to start, Barbara opened her door and walked past me without a glance, striding off to the meeting.

I figured I now had until the meeting ended to pack up my things, but I couldn't make myself move. Belatedly, I thought about the pussy that I had just licked, my mind whirling to process the sensory data, since I had not gotten a clear look, as absurd as that seemed. Soft, downy blonde hair, trimmed pleasantly close. Velvety soft, warm skin. That sweetly tangy scent that I knew would haunt my dreams. A taste that made me want nothing more in the world than one more lick.