Other's Wives/Girlfriends Ch. 01: Karen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulled me tight against her and spoke. "Cum in me now."

I spurted into her, not as much as I left in the rubber but still a healthy amount. We both just collapsed.

"I enjoyed this, but this has to be a one-time thing." Karen said.

"I'll cherish this moment forever. Thank you for the wonderful experience of loving you. I tentatively asked, this wasn't your second time, was it? You're so sexy and loveable I'll bet Stretch wasn't satisfied with just once." I responded.

Karen then said, "I didn't quite tell you the full story. Stretch and I were having sex regularly for a few weeks. What I described earlier was the last time we were together, right before Stretch left for his new job. We kind of agreed to stop after Stretch's sister Melissa and husband Dave caught us in bed at their apartment. We were in their bed, and they weren't happy with us. It was the first time we had sex in a bed, so I was wearing a sexy night gown."

She then looked up at me and said, "I had sex with someone other than Stretch. The night that we were caught by Melissa and Dave, I stayed over at their apartment, sleeping on a day bed in the tiny office/third bedroom. I awoke when I felt my nightgown being lifted above my breasts. I thought it was Stretch. I realized it was Dave as he climbed on me. He started kissing me and played with my breasts. I was excited about the situation, knowing that Melissa was in the bedroom next door and Stretch was sleeping on the couch in the living room, but I told him to stop and leave. Dave played with me. His fingers made me cum. I tried to push him off, but he then moved up, straddling my chest and slid his dick into my mouth. I didn't like it, especially since Dave forced me to do it. He screwed my mouth like it was my pussy, cumming hard. I thought I was going to choke to death. Dave wasn't finished. He kept his cock in my mouth until he hardened and then pulled out and shoved it hard into my pussy and fucked me. He didn't use a rubber, first time I ever had a bare dick in me. I'm sorry to say I came during his assault. He then said it was my fault since I had let him see my breasts and pussy earlier. He warned me that he would tell Stretch that I had come on to him if I told anyone about what we did."

She then said, "l told Melissa what happened, despite Dave's threat. Melissa admitted that she woke up during the night and had heard us but didn't want to confront Dave. Melissa admitted that she woke Dave up early the next morning and fucked, she was so hot from the night before listening to us. I just cried at that point. Dave had orally and vaginally raped me, and Melissa knew but didn't do anything to stop it. After that night, I'm careful never to be alone with Dave and haven't stayed over after babysitting."

I know it wasn't right, but her story turned me on, and I think Karen was turned on too. I pushed her back onto her back and I entered her once more. We fucked furiously for at least 15 minutes, she felt loose and very wet. She came, and I soon followed. As we both dressed, I couldn't help but watch Karen and touch her every few minutes - nothing vulgar, brush of an arm, leg, or cheek. I gave her a kiss on the cheek.

When she finished dressing, she turned towards me and gave me a deep kiss, saying, "we should go now. It's getting late."

I reluctantly agreed.

We got to Karen's house about 10:00 p.m. She asked, "would you like a coke."

"Thanks," I responded.

We went through the back door into the basement. Like many homes in the area, Karen's house was a small, three-bedroom bungalow with a semi-finished basement. Karen got a bottle of pop from the refrigerator, poured out 2 glasses and sat next to me on the couch. After finishing my drink, I started to stand up to leave and Karen stood also. I said goodnight and leaned towards her to give her a kiss. Karen moved her arms around my neck, and we kissed. It was a long, deep kiss. We both sank back onto the couch and kissed some more. Again, I was able to get her dress open and her bra up off her breasts. After several minutes of kissing and playing with her breasts, I was able to finish removing her clothes and quickly removed mine. We made love once more on the couch. It was now after 11:00.

Karen said, "my folks will be home soon, you'll need to leave. Remember, this is a one-time thing. Please don't tell anyone, I'm afraid it might get back to Stretch."

I responded, "No one will hear a word of this from me."

I dressed and left.

When I got home both my parents were still up. My dad asked if I was still off the next day, because if I was, my older brother needed a favor. Chuck was my half-brother from my dad's first marriage. He was an insurance agent, but also had a car dealer's license in his wife's name. He used the license to buy cars at auction, fix them up and sell them. I had helped him on numerous occasions. Chuck needed me to take some papers to the motor vehicle office in the State Capitol. It was about a 3-hour ride. I needed to meet him at his office at 7:00 the next morning. He'd pay my expenses plus $20.00 for lunch and my time. Considering that I only made $1.50/hr. at the restaurant, $20.00 for about 7 hours was good money! I ran my errand for Chuck - got to his house at 5:00 p.m. with the papers and stayed and had dinner.

I worked the next day, Wednesday, from 5:00 p.m. to close (1:00 a.m.) and so did Karen. At work Karen was almost unfriendly. I thought she probably regretted our love making from Monday or maybe she didn't want anyone there to suspect we had anything going between us. The dinner rush ended about 8:00. I took my dinner break in the employee lounge. Karen came in a few minutes later. We were alone but she ignored me.

"Is everything Ok?" I asked.

She said, "I guess I was just a trophy to you."

I was flabbergasted. "Of course not," I replied, "what's wrong?"

She said, "I thought you would have called me yesterday, maybe we could have gone out. I was off too."

I explained about the errand I ran for my brother, mentioning that the only time I could have called would have been very early and I didn't want to wake a sleeping household and upset her parents. I said I called as soon as I got back to my brother's house at 5:00 but there was no answer.

Karen then said, "when you didn't call by 3:00, I went to the mall with my cousin and a friend." She smiled at me for the first time that day, accepting my explanation. "Can you give me a ride home?" She asked.

I knew her mom or dad could pick her up, so her asking for a ride was a way of saying she wanted to see me again.

After work I showered, changed, and went to the car. Karen was waiting for me.

"I hope you don't mind, but I need to go straight home. My parents want me to come straight home on late nights."

We drove in silence. I figured Karen meant what she said Monday that this was a one-time thing only. We got to her house, I pulled into the driveway. Karen quickly hopped out of the car. Just before she closed the door she leaned in and said, "wait here, I'll be back in a minute."

Now I was confused. True to her word, Karen came out of the house and walked to my side of the car. She said, "come with me; my parents are already in bed."

We went in the back door, and she pulled me to the couch. This time she wasted no time at all undressing. I quickly followed her lead. My heart was pounding, after all her parents were in the bedroom right above us. She laid back with her legs spread and reached for me. I climbed between her legs and moved my face to her pussy. I thrust my tongue into her pussy while my fingers were sawing in and out of her cunt. She was lowly moaning, trying to keep quiet so as not to wake her parents. She pulled me up on her, moved her hand between us and pulled my dick into her pussy. Again, we fucked without using a rubber. Looking back, I realize that I was very naive and trusting for her to know what needed to be done for birth control. We seemed to move together perfectly, even cumming together like long time lovers. Our love making wasn't nearly as intense as Monday night but what it lacked in intensity it made up in excitement from the fear of being caught.

I asked, "what about your statement that this was a onetime thing?"

She responded, "after you left, I was still hot and did nothing except think about the next time I could see you and make love."

Over the next several weeks we had sex nearly every day. If we had a day off together during the week, we'd fuck in her bed while her parents worked. At work things stayed the same. We talked as usual, never letting on how close our relationship had grown. Since the boss knew she couldn't work a weekday early shift without someone to give her a ride, he'd ensure I was on the same early shift if he did have to schedule her during her no ride available period. I usually drove her home if we worked together, even if it was the late shift. Despite all this, no one at work seemed to catch on. The two older car hops, Betty, and Debbie warned me that Karen was just using me for free transportation and to go places while her boyfriend was gone. We didn't just have sex. Frequently we'd go to the movies, bowling, etc. I wasn't saving as much money as I hoped - spending more than I should entertaining Karen. A few times while out Karen would remark about needing a new pair of shorts, a top, whatever, and I'd end up buying it for her.

Not all our encounters were in her bed, downstairs couch, or car. I guess we pushed the envelope on risking getting caught. Twice we fucked in the local park. I carried a soft pad in the trunk. We found a spot in the park off the trails that had an indent in the ground that shielded us from being seen from the walking paths. Both times there we didn't fully undress and our love making was hurried and intense. The risk of exposure made it that much more exciting. We would lay there with me on top. Her dressed pulled up to her waist and my dick pushed in her through the leg opening of her panties. Once, I think an older guy must have seen us since as we walked to the parking lot with picnic basket and pad in hand, he gave me a thumbs up.

During all this time, Karen seemed to be sending mixed signals. She would get jealous if I talked to any other girls at work. While she wouldn't say anything at the time, as soon as we were alone in the car, she'd read me the riot act and threaten to cut me off if I ever talked to that girl again. In the same breath, she'd go on and on about when Stretch was coming home and how much she missed him. I was falling for her, but I was sure the feeling wasn't mutual. The other car hops, primarily Betty and Debbie, would tell me things that Karen would say, somewhat derogatory, about me. I used to rationalize she did that because she didn't want them to know how close we really were. Karen's parents had agreed to allow her to get her license if she paid for her own car insurance. So, I'd take her out to practice and then for her exam. She got her license about four months after we first started going out. By then, I was back in school and was working fewer hours. My times with Karen also were reduced. It seemed we only saw each other one or two days a week and either Friday or Saturday after work.

I remember one weekday night. We worked an evening shift together; Karen still didn't have her license, so I needed to drive her home. I had been catching heat from my folks for coming home late on school nights and promised I wouldn't be late anymore. I took Karen straight home. She invited me in. We went to our favorite couch. We started kissing and I slowly undressed her. I ate her out until she came and then undressed. I went to put on a rubber, and she stopped me, saying it wasn't her fertile time and she wanted to feel me inside her. After we finished screwing, I noticed the time, after 10:00 and said I really needed to go. Karen started kissing me and stroking my cock. She then moved down and took my cock into her mouth. It was the first time she'd ever done that. In fact, she never even licked my cock although she loved receiving oral sex.

She licked and sucked, "does that feel good?"

It was all good! She kept it up for quite a while. We had maneuvered around to where I was laying on the couch while she blew me. She then got on me, inserting my dick into her pussy. This was the first time we had sex with her on top and I loved it! I played with her tits as she moved back and forth. I reached down between us and played with her clit as we fucked. We were so wrapped up in what we were doing that we didn't hear when her dad came home. I just blew my load into Karen when the stairway door opened, and the light came on.

Her dad said, "are you down there, Karen?"

"Yes dad, we're sharing a coke and talking." She answered.

He had to know I was there also; my car was parked in front. By this time, it was late, I knew my folks would be furious. I was oh so right. My folks were mad as hell. I made some lame excuse about car trouble, but the looks on their faces made it clear they didn't believe me. My dad made it clear that if I continued to live in his house, I'd follow the rules - which included no later than 10:00 on a night before school.

When I told Karen about the 10:00 rule, she seemed to take it as a challenge. She would try every trick in the book all the way to a blow job to try to keep me from leaving. Most nights, I did get home in time. A few times I missed by a few minutes, but never stayed out as late as I did the first time Karen blew me.

One Sunday night after we had gone out to a movie and parked afterwards where we made love, I took her home. It was around 9:30. Her folks were at home. I parked in the driveway right below the kitchen window and said I needed to get home; I had school the next morning. While I was giving Karen a kiss goodnight, she reached for my cock and began to rub it through my pants. She lay back against the front door, pulling me on top of her. She was fumbling with my zipper - finally drawing it down. She fished my hardening cock out with her right hand, pulled her panties aside with her left and pulled me into her. So, there we fucked on the front seat, fully dressed, in full view of the kitchen window. We both came, I sat up and Karen immediately took me into her mouth. After she got me hard, she pulled her skirt above her waist and removed her panties. We again fucked on the front seat. It was now after 10:00 and I was late! I was also exhausted. We had fucked three times that night, all without using a rubber. As we lay there in the afterglow, the outside light blinked off and on - it was a signal from Karen's folks that she needed to come into the house. I looked out and up from the passenger window and could see someone standing in the kitchen by the window. I wasn't sure if it was her mom or dad. The one thing I did know was whoever it was; they could see right into the car and couldn't have helped but seen us.

Then it happened. It was the next weekend, and we were at the lake making out. We were lying on the ground on a blanket and foam pad I carried for just this purpose.

"I'm late" Karen said.

Late?" I asked.

"Yes, I missed my period. I'm usually regular and I'm a few days overdue."

I just froze. I didn't know what to say. I thought back to all the times we fucked without protection and realized we had taken too many chances.

She said "I love Stretch and we planned on marrying soon but I can't do that if I'm carrying your child. Abortion is out of the question. I'm not going to some butcher."

I was madly in love (lust) with her and said, "I'll marry you if that's what you want."

She wrapped her arms around me and said, "yes!"

She then started to undress and said, "we need to celebrate."

We started with me eating her until she came then we fucked. It was hard and fast. As we laid there kissing basking in the afterglow, I began feeling her up. She stroked me until I was hard and climbed on top of me. She laid all the way down on me and slowly moved back and forth, getting the maximum rubbing of her clit against my hardened dick. I reached around her and found her tiny rosebud of her ass. We had never done anything anal before. I slowly worked my index finger into her ass, all the time she began to move faster and faster on me. I inserted a second finger, stretching her asshole. She came hard, collapsing on top of me. I was still hard. After a few seconds, she got off me and lay back down on the ground. She raised her legs up as I moved over her. I rubbed my dick on her cunt opening wetting it from her juices and stroked in her a few times. She always enjoyed this, usually cumming from the action of stroking my dick against her vulva, as she did this time. I moved my dick to her ass opening, and slowly began to push.

Her eyes flew wide open. She said, "wait, you're at the wrong hole."

I just smiled and pushed harder. Her sphincter was tight; I could barely get the head of my dick past it. She had tears in her eyes but didn't say anything or attempt to stop my assault on her ass. Once the head of my dick got through the opening it was much easier to push in. She was incredibly tight. I was buried about halfway in when I began to slowly stroke back and forth. Karen began to moan loudly; I wasn't sure if she if that was from pain or pleasure. Looking back, it probably was a little of both. I continued to fuck her ass for at least 5 minutes. Karen came hard. When she did it sent me over the top and I came too. I gently pulled out of her and pulled her up into a sitting position. She had tears in her eyes.

She said, "it did hurt but the feeling was incredible, especially when I felt you cum in me after I came, and I immediately came again. That's the first time I've had that happen. I think that's the strongest climax I ever had. I know I'm going to be sore back there and am not anxious to repeat it but glad I did it once."

The next day, Sunday, we both worked early - the 11:00 to 7:30 shift. I was in a very somber mood. I knew I'd have to quit school if we got married and wasn't too keen about that. I also knew my folks would be furious. They knew I was seeing Karen. They also knew, thanks to my older sister, that Karen had a steady boyfriend. They thought she didn't have any regard for my welfare or my attendance in college and was just using me. I also think they thought she was a slut. They had to notice the smell of sex in the car and knew I kept a blanket and foam pad in the trunk. I had picked Karen up to take her to work. All the way there she was happy and talking up a storm.

During our break, she said, "instead of going bowling after work can we go to the lake? We have a lot to talk about."

I figured the discussion was about wedding plans. I hadn't told my folks yet; I knew that wouldn't go over well. I knew from previous discussions Karen would want a church wedding with bridesmaids, etc, meaning groomsmen, tux, etc for me. It was going to be expensive and disruptive. They were planning my older sister's wedding for the next month. I knew they couldn't afford another, even if it was just a groom's share.

We rode quietly to the lake. Fortunately, the parking lot was empty. Karen was all over me when we got there, she didn't even go through the pretext of feeding the ducks. She had been rubbing my dick through my pants during the ride over, as soon as I parked, she pulled my pants and underwear off. She took me in her mouth all the while running her hands up and down my chest and legs. She really worked me up.

"I'm getting close," I warned her, "you need to pull back."

She just wrapped her hands around the back of my ass pulled my dick into her mouth further. I exploded deep into her mouth. That was the first time. The feeling was incredible. I lay back trying to catch my breath. I then reached for her, unbuttoning, and removing her dress. As I started to remove her panties, she caught my wrist and held it. I then noticed she was wearing a pad.