Otherside Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grinning at his glowering naivete, she slipped down her baggy white slacks as well, showing off an equally revealing skirt. The two-part skirt consisted solely of two strips of fabric, one in the front, one over the back, made of the same lavender fabric as above. Simple silver lace connected the two, with asthetic sterling silver chains hanging between. Her hips were prominent yet still lithe, and her thighs were toned but still smooth.

Ollys groaned and quickly averted his eyes. "Holy hell, what is happening to me today..."

Lucy giggled, still smiling amusedly at him. Ollys saw that Opal was blushing as well, giving him a knowing look. "Not every day you get to see a woman half-nude," she muttered.

"Oye," Lucy said, still grinning. "I ain't a stripper. It's part of the history lesson." Catching Ollys' attention once again, she held out her finger. This time, a bright light burst from her finger tip, larger and brighter than any she had produced before.

Ollys tilted his head, forcing himself to focus solely on her finger. "What the..."

"Avandria teaches that magic flows into the body through the lungs," Lucy explained. "Another lie. It's through wherever the body touches the air." She pointed at Ollys's clothes, which revealed no skin outside his hands and head. "Theres a reason Avandrian fashion is so suffocating."

It clicked in Ollys' head, even if he didn't want to. "The Arboream only blocks magic enough so that it cannot penetrate clothing."

Lucy nodded. "Most clothing. Fabric like Gahrlan silks," she said, waving to her skirt, "allow magic to pass, though these are rare and wildly expensive. These cost me quite the fortune," Lucy explained, grinning sheepishly.

"So, does nobody wear clothes outside of Avandria..." Opal asked hesitantly, voicing Ollys's own question.

Lucy grinned mischievously. "You'd like that wouldn't you? No, most people do. Most people just don't use magic. But... it's a weird world out there."

Ollys didn't bother asking, forcing himself to turn away so he wouldn't continue staring at Lucy's swaying tits. The hell is this world.... He wished silently that he could just go back home. But that didn't sound like a possibility.

"What, so, you abducting us into an army of naked people?" Opal asked warily.

Lucy laughed. "No. We rarely fight outside of Avandria. And I don't think you'll be joining our army, unless you really want to."

"Then, where are we going?" Ollys had a bad feeling they were truly being imprisoned.

"You have a much higher purpose," Lucy said, grinning. She sat down, causing her boobs to jiggle. "You, little Telethist, are going to save the world."

12