Our 20th Wedding Anniversary Ch. 01

Story Info
Our first time adding other lovers to our sex life.
4.5k words
4.16
23.9k
41
15

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrWankey
MrWankey
31 Followers

Our 20th wedding anniversary was just around the corner and my wife Megan and I (Evan) desperately wanted to celebrate appropriately. We had been cooped up for the better part of a year due to the Covid-19 pandemic and were going a little stir-crazy spending so much time at home. We didn't totally isolate ourselves but we did keep our gatherings small and to the same close friends where all felt safe.

So, I began my internet search and found an incredible 4 night/5 day deal in the Dominican. We had been to the Dominican before and loved it enough that we have always said we wanted to go back. I couldn't wait to get my toes in that beautiful white sand and also had thoughts of enticing Megan of some sexual escapades, exhibitionist style if I could talk her into it. Megan, at 54 and just over 5'4", has always been rather conservative about sex. There are several things she will do that she never would have in the early years of our marriage but there are still limits and public places is one of them. I have also tried talking to her about adding another guy, girl or couple to our sex lives and although she will watch porn and TV shows with swingers, participating in such an event is still a "no go" with her.

Fast forward three long months. We have arrived at the resort and are in our beach side lounge chairs drinking some spirits and relaxing as we should be. Of course, this is after we had checked in, took the bags to the room and had a great shower where I managed to lick her pussy until she came hard enough to weaken her knees. As much as she wanted to, I didn't let her take that session any further since I wanted her to be horny all day knowing the visible bodies, sunlight and drinking would make her totally uncontrollable tonight when we went to bed.

So, there we are sitting on the beach with the warm sun, sand and waves when we here "excuse me, is anyone using this chair?" We both look to see a middle-aged gentleman asking for the vacant chair next to my wife. Megan, who is on her third drink and starting to feel the effects, quickly responds "no, we are not using it so you are welcome to it. Do you need a second one too?" "I do not since I am here by myself until tomorrow evening" Jack replied. That is when I noticed my wife had this grin on her face I had not seen in a long time. Was she flirting with this handsome gentleman? I immediately decided I needed to get into the water. Not just to hide the growing bulge in my swim suit but also to give them some alone time and monitor things from afar. "Nice to meet you Jack, hope we can talk more in a bit but right now I am headed to the ocean. Honey, care to join me?" I asked, knowing full well she wasn't much for entering the ocean and she would want to stay behind and get to know our new friend. So off to the ocean I went.

I found a place that was busy enough to hide a bit yet had a clear view of Jack and my Megan lounging on the beach. I could see that they were talking, laughing, sometimes touching and still drinking. At one point I saw Jack head off to the bar on the beach to get them more drinks. While he was away, I noticed Megan lie down on her stomach and untie the top of her swim suit. She never worries about tan lines so I knew there was something else fueling these actions. Was this going to be the time I finally get to fulfill a long-awaited fantasy? Time would tell but I needed to pay attention and see if there was anything I could do to move it along in the right direction.

Jack returned with the drinks and handed one to my wife. She immediately leaned upward and took a drink. I could tell that she had moved just enough to give Jack a peak at those beautiful breasts of hers. Probably not a full reveal but enough to gauge his interest. During the next half hour there were several more times my wife would lean up and take drinks and each time seemed like she revealed more and more. A couple times I spotted Jack applying lotion to my wife's back and legs and both times it appeared he was doing a rather thorough job of rubbing it on and not missing a single spot.

I could not stay in the water any longer so I headed back to my chair and as I got closer, I could see that Jack was packing a pretty decent bulge in the front of his suit. The wheels in my head were turning as I tried to figure out just how to get him into our room so we could spend a couple hours fucking my wife. Not paying attention to the time I heard Jack say he needed to go get cleaned up and ready for dinner. "Shit, was it that late already?" Sure enough it was so we decided we too needed to do the same thing. "Jack, Megan and I hope to see you around the resort another time soon. It has been a pleasure". "I am sure you will" he said. "Place isn't that big and I don't leave for four more days. Megan, it was a pleasure hanging out with you today."

No sooner did the door to our room close and Megan attacked me. She quickly had my suit off and my cock in her mouth. I have had several blow jobs in the years before Megan but none were even half as pleasing. Just before launching my load down her throat she stood up, removed her suit and practically screamed "fuck me now!" And as much as I wanted to slide my cock into those warm velvety walls, I still wanted to hold out to ensure she would be totally on fire and willing for about anything tonight. If I have my way, I will get her to the beach after dark and fuck her in the sand. "Megan dear, we don't have time right now. We need to get ready and get our name in at the restaurant so we aren't eating at 10PM." "Are you serious" she asked, "Alright then I am going to shower."

While she was in the shower, I heard her moaning and could tell she was getting herself off because she needed it badly. At one point I could have sworn I heard her mumble "fuck me harder Jack" and then she moaned as she came. She looked a little sheepish as she walked out and I figured she was hoping I did not hear her. I acted like nothing happened and took my shower. I did spend a little extra time washing my cock as I thought about Megan and Jack and that made me shoot a huge load on the glass doors. I cleaned it up walked out and got dressed.

Megan looked like a million bucks with her sheer dress that left little to the imagination. I even managed to talk her into going braless. She was worried about others seeing her nipples but then I reminded her that most women on the beach today were topless so it isn't anything to worry about.

We arrived at the restaurant to put our name on the list when the hostess told us it was a two hour wait. Since we had only snacks and drinks for lunch we were both really hungry and headed to the buffet. As we were walking, we saw Jack coming our way. I stopped him and told him not to bother since there was a two hour wait so we were heading to the buffet and would he like to join us. He mentioned that he put his name in earlier and was actually headed to his table now. "Wait here" he said. He asked the hostess a question and then came back and asked if we would like to join him. Megan immediately answered "yes" then looked at me and asked "it is alright with you isn't it?" The meal was outstanding and as we finished our second bottle of wine, I mentioned that we were going to the club onsite and asked Jack if he wanted to join us. He accepted the offer so we left a tip for the wait staff and went on our way.

The club wasn't too busy and we managed to find a corner booth in the back. We all slid into the booth, Megan in the middle of course, and proceeded to talk while drinking the nightly rum punch special with rum made right there on the island. I ordered our third round and then headed off to the men's room. While walking I looked back and noticed that one of the two of them had moved closer together and they were leaning into each other talking and laughing. On my way back I decided to hang out at the bar for a bit and observe the situation a little to see what was going on in my absence. I couldn't really tell from my distance but it seemed like Jack had his hand resting on Megan's knee. Then I see him lean in and whisper in her ear as she smiled then nodded and they headed to the dance floor because the DJ had just started a series of slow songs.

At first they kept it proper and were dancing far enough apart that a person could fit between them but I noticed they were slowly moving closer and closer. I decided to head back to the booth and just as I sit down, I see Megan reach up and put her arm around Jacks neck and he put his around her waist and pulled her in closer. At that moment I swear I saw Megan look down toward the floor then back up in Jacks eyes and smile at him as he had a sheepish grin on his face. I wondered if she was able to feel is cock and if perhaps he was getting hard. She rested her head on his shoulder as they danced and I was sure they were moving their midsections in opposite directions in order to rub on each other.

After what appeared to be some pretty hot and heavy dry humping on the dance floor, Jack came back to the table with an obvious hard cock in his pants and Megan went off to the ladies room. He was a little nervous but I didn't mention anything about the dance floor which seemed to put him at ease. When Megan returned, she slid in the booth from Jacks side and instead of Jack sliding over, Megan slid up over him dragging her ass across the erect cock in his pants. I caught the coy little smile they gave each other and still said nothing because I didn't want to ruin the possibility of having one of my fantasies come true.

Now on our third rum punch each we hear the DJ say last call. We wonder what is going on since it is only 11PM. Guess the club had some big event early in the morning and had to start getting it ready around midnight. We were all still ready to do more dancing and drinking so without any hesitation or even checking in with Megan I made a bold move and asked Jack if he wanted to come to our room where we could drink and dance more. Although my wife was surprised at my question, she eagerly looked at Jack and smiled while waiting for his answer. Didn't take him long to answer with a yes and off we went to the room with my wife walking between each of us with arms interlocked on both sides.

Once in the room my wife immediately went off to the bathroom once again, no doubt to freshen up a bit and I made us more drinks. This also gave me a chance to talk to Jack and this time I was straight to the point. I told him we both had a pretty good idea of what could and likely will happen tonight and that I was more than okay with it. I said that she will run the show and what she says goes and although we have not done this before, we had role played it and we both get pretty hot and she cums really hard when we play it out.

As Megan came out of the bathroom, I whispered to Jack to just follow my lead and see where this takes us. I turned on some soft music and handed Megan her drink and started dancing with her. As we were dancing, I too started moving my midsection the opposite way she was so I was rubbing my cock on her belly just above her pussy. She was moaning and swaying and quickly finished her drink which gave me a great excuse. "Jack", I said, "can you come here and continue dancing with my wife while I make more drinks?" He practically jumped off the couch and took over in the exact same manner. I made us more drinks but left the rum out of my wife's drink since I figured one more might put her over the top and off to sleep.

When I got back, I hear Megan's heavy breathing and slight moaning and I know, if this is going to happen it is now or never, so I walk back over and ask to cut in. As I start dancing with my wife, I grab Jack's arm as he turns to go sit down and I mouth the words to stay right there and follow my lead. While I am dancing and rubbing on Megan, I press my lips to hers and kiss her passionately and slowly. Just lips at first but then we both open our mouths letting our tongues explore one another. I stop the kiss and I gently turn her around so she is facing Jack and he takes her in his arms and starts dancing with her once again. This is the moment of truth as I nod at him and tell him to kiss her. She leans into him as she accepts his tongue between her lips and now they are locked in a passionate kiss.

All is well so far so I remove my shirt and then spin Megan back around as we are once again dancing and kissing as she moves her hands over my bare chest and back. I wait until I see Jack remove his shirt which took an act of me nodding at him to indicate he needed to follow along. I then turned Megan back around and she was now locked in another passionate kiss with Jack and her hands were exploring his bare upper body. I was pretty sure I couldn't wait for this to continue too much longer so I decided to remove both my shorts and my boxers just as Jack was turning her back around. I embraced her and began dancing and kissing her once again. As she is moaning into my open mouth, I feel her grab my cock and begin to slowly stroke it. Doing so she can feel the tip wet with precum and starts smearing it around on my cock before removing her hand and sticking that finger into my mouth.

I take this opportunity to unbutton the top of her dress and expose those beautiful breasts. I play with them a little as her hand has once again found my cock and is smearing around the precum. I notice Jack did not need any reminder this time and is standing naked and waiting for her to turn once again. Just before doing so she smears the precum on her nipples and moves my head down to lick it off. I do so as she moans her approval and I then turn her to get her first look and feel of the naked man she has wanted to fuck since early afternoon. They immediately begin a deep kiss as she is now stroking his cock and smearing his precum as she did mine. While his hands are on her breasts and hers on his cock, I move my hands around to the front of her and undo the last three buttons that cause her dress to fall to the floor.

Much to my delight, she is not wearing any panties and I begin running my finger thru the incredibly wet folds of her pussy. As they break the kiss I move her to the bed, lay her down and I place my cock at her lips for her to start sucking me. I took this position first because I knew I wouldn't last too long and I wanted to be sure Jack was able to taste my wife before he fucks her. And taste is what he did. He started kissing her up one leg and down the other purposely avoiding the place she wanted it most. Each time he would pass you could see her hips move and she would almost sigh with disappointment. I stopped watching him for no more than 15 seconds and when I did, I could tell the instant his mouth came into contact with her pussy lips as the moan that escaped her mouth was unmistakable. She was having a small orgasm just from him licking her. Five minutes of him licking her and her sucking my cock and I needed to pull out since I didn't want to cum just yet. As soon as I did my wife picked up her head, looked at Jack and said "I need you to fuck me right now!" He stood up, rolled the condom over his very hard cock, pulled her to the end of the bed and started sliding his cock into her wet womanhood. To this day I will never ever forget the look on her face or the sound that escaped her lips as he slid his entire length into her warm and waiting love tunnel.

I knew it wouldn't be long before they would start to pick up a rhythm and wanted to be sure I was out of the way but I didn't want my wife to feel like I just left due to jealousy so I placed my cock back in front of her lips and she again started sucking. With all that was going on and the excitement I felt I was blowing my load in no time and as usual she was swallowing every drop. I rolled off to the side and watched as Jack bent down and kissed her while his 8-inch cock was pistoning back and forth inside my wife. I was surprised he would kiss her so soon after I had cum in her mouth but from the sounds of my wife's orgasm while this was happening, I think she was incredibly turned on at the thought of him tasting my seed.

Shortly after that orgasm Megan began to stroke me back to hardness as Jack was still punishing her pussy with his thick cock. All of a sudden Jack said he was going to cum and asked where she wanted it. Her answer was to shoot it all over her stomach and tits so he pulled out, removed the condom and sprayed her with gobs and gobs of his white creamy goo. They kissed tenderly for a couple minutes enjoying the afterglow then he finally rolled over. All this time she was still stroking me and now asked if I was ready to take her too. I rolled on top of her and slid right in. I was able to hold out for about 10 or 15 strokes before telling her I was so turned on and was going to cum for the second time tonight. She looked me deep in the eyes and said "do it because I too am ready to cum once again." I think this was the most explosive orgasm we have ever had at the same time and I filled another one of her holes with cum that night. I rolled to the other side and we all just laid there until we fell asleep.

It was a couple hours later when I woke to an unusual amount of bed movement. I slightly opened one eye and could see that Jack was rolling over on top of my wife and was going to fuck her once again, or so I thought. I could hear the "Ahhh" sounds they both made as his cock entered her. "God, you are so wet that I didn't feel any resistance" he said. "Oh I am, but it could also be the fact that my husband's cum is still in me too." I could see their bodies moving together as he slowly pumped his cock in and out of her pussy. They were both moaning softly and seemed to be enjoying each other when Megan suddenly whispered "pull out".

I was confused since it seemed like she wanted this and I could tell he was confused as well when he said "what? I thought you wanted this too". "Just pull out and bring your cock up toward my face so I can see it". He pulled out and slowly sat up a bit and slid up her body so his cock was just inches from her face. She grabbed his cock with both hands and began rolling the condom up and off of him. As she did so she told him she wanted him to make love to her and she wanted them both to truly feel each other without the barrier of a condom. After she tossed the condom on the night stand she looked Jack in the eyes and told him to stick that beautiful cock back in her pussy and make love to her. I was still acting like I was sleeping and having one hell of a time containing myself. I was so excited that Jack was going to be the first guy, other than myself, to be planting his seed into my wife but then I was also a little concerned. Sure, I had wanted this for years and it excited me beyond words but hearing her use the term "make love" was not something I had considered. In our talks about this she had always said she would have a difficult time having sex with someone without any feelings but I always said there was a difference between making love and simply fucking for fun.

Well, he and I had fucked her earlier but now I was worried about the emotions she may be feeling. I watched thru nearly closed eyes as Jack slid back down my wife's body, then they readjusted and he slowly slid back up and I instantly knew he had entered her in one complete motion. "God I can't believe how wet you are yet also so hot and snug around me" he said. Megan wrapped her arms around Jack's neck and placed her mouth right by his ear, fortunately for me it was the one closest to me. "Your gorgeous cock fills me so perfectly. I love the feel of that bare unprotected rod sliding in and out of me. Just the thought of it makes me wetter and wetter and...OH GOD I'M CUMMING...DON'T STOP". He kept sliding in and out of her in slow constant motions for the better part of twenty minutes. She still had her arms around his neck and was kissing him passionately while they would look into each other's eyes. They truly were making love this time and I felt quite uneasy about it not sure where this would lead us.

MrWankey
MrWankey
31 Followers
12