Our 6-Level Orgy: Lady Love?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Would you like to finish this up?

Yes. At the very next **SEXY-TIME**, I was excited again, because I knew what was going to happen.

When Level Four began, some couples left, as usual, and the rest of us took off our underwear and went nude, also as usual.

Before there was any activity, though, Sally and Bonnie stepped out to the middle of the living room. They hugged close, and kissed deep. For several seconds.

I don't think anybody else moved. A few people said what sounded like "Ooooohhhh!"

Sally and Bonnie ended the kiss, and looked out at everyone else. Sally said, "Does anybody have a problem with that?"

Some people mumbled "No," and others shook their heads.

Dolores and I, having planned for this, waited for a few seconds, then said, "We sure don't!"

We strolled up to each other, hugged, and kissed.

Jack started what became a round of applause.

If there was any tension in the room, it was gone now. Nobody said the words 'lesbian' or 'bisexual.' I'm not even afraid of those words anymore, but none of that mattered. We were all friends before, and that hadn't changed. For the rest of the night, there were all happy smiles and, yes, sexy-times!

When our foursome headed for the guest room--with Bob carrying chairs, and Luther carrying extra towels--there was another round of applause.

Dolores and I made love, with so much ecstasy! Bob and Luther each made love to both of us, showing the passion we had stirred in them, and giving us happiness from the full extent of their masculine wonder drugs.

We were just getting to the limits of our bodies when there was a knock on the door. We heard Jack's voice.

"We're going to bed. Lock up when you leave."

Laughing, we called it a night.

As I said, we're still the friends we always were, and if anyone else learns new things about themselves, friends will support them. The snarkiest remark, after the embraces of nude women, was by Bonnie's husband Dan:

"Yeah, that's great. But I don't want to see two guys do that."

Even that didn't put a damper on anything.

Bob, have you discovered anything, about yourself, that you want to share with me?

12