Our Anniversary

Story Info
She wanted more, and her wish came true.
3.1k words
4.34
9.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It was a nice dinner. Okay, a very nice dinner", I thought, "ten years with a wonderful man who was kind, loving, and a good provider. Why then do I feel like something is missing? Like I want something more?"

As desserts were finished Paul excused himself to wash up. I sat in this extravagant restaurant waiting for him to return. I waited, and waited, and waited. Finally, I began to worry and motioned to our waiter. I asked, "Have you seen my husband? He went to the washroom about 20 minutes ago and has not returned."

The waiter motioned to the Maître d' who promptly came over to the table. Again, I inquired about my husband's whereabouts. I was told that he left about 15 minutes ago. Immediately, my fears of "did he need something more too" flashed through my mind. The Maître d' saw the flushed look on my face as I felt all the blood rush out. He held up one finger and scurried away. He quickly returned, handing me an envelope and a beautiful red rose.

My hands began to tremble as I fumbled with the envelope. I could not open it fast enough, yet I was afraid of what I would read. Finally, I managed to pull the folded card from its tight paper case. Opening the card, I read, "My dear, tonight's surprises are just beginning. Get your wrap and come outside. Bring the rose and be sure to hold it in front of you where people can see it."

My trembling did not subside but changed from fear to anticipation. As I walked outside, with the rose in front of me, a man in a black suit and hat approached. "Ma'am, I am your driver for this evening. Right this way Ma'am," he said in a very polite calm and soothing voice. With only a few steps he turned and opened the door to a limousine that was waiting by the curb.

As the door shut behind me, I remember wondering what was next, where was he taking me? With a shaky voice, through the window between the polite man and myself, I asked, "where are you taking me?" The man with polite calming voice said, "Just for a little ride. There is champagne and strawberries for you. Please relax and enjoy." With that a black window went up between us and I was again alone with my thoughts. As the vehicle began to move, soft music began to play. I poured a glass of bubbly, took a bite of one of the exceptionally large strawberries and leaned back into the corner of the seat.

After about an hour of riding, the limo slowed and turned down a long winding drive. Not being able to see much through the darkness, I could only make out a few trees and what looked like a pond. As the vehicle came to a stop, I felt myself start to tremble again. I was not certain if it was fear, excitement, or anticipation, or a combination of all three.

The door to the limo opened and the driver reached out a hand to help me. Once out, he said, "Excuse me Ma'am, one moment". He reached into the driver's area, came out, and handed me a pretty bouquet of flowers. Then with a gesture of his hand and arm, he pointed me toward the entrance of the hotel.

I was met at the front door by another gentleman, this time in a red suit with double rows of gold buttons down the front. He opened the door and said, "Good evening Ma'am, we have been expecting you."

Expecting me?

I passed through the very formal and luxurious lobby area toward a very ornate front desk. As I approached, the man behind the desk, dressed in a very nice suit, began fumbling with something. When I arrived at the desk, he said, "Welcome Ma'am, here is your key." As he pointed, he said, "The elevator to the penthouse is over there."

Penthouse?

I stepped into the elevator decorated in gold ornamental fixtures. There was only one button "PH". I pushed the button, and the elevator began to ascend. I felt a flutter in my stomach, and then lower. I didn't know what was next, but the dampness collecting in my panties let me know I was becoming excited.

The elevator slowed and the door opened to a long hallway. At the end of the hall, decorated with a chandelier, gold framed pictures, and a long burgundy carpet runner, was one lone door.

I inserted the key card and with a click I was able to turn the handle and open the door. The room was dark except for some candles burning in various locations.

I entered the candle lit room and proceed into a small foyer. There was a low brass table on one side where a small votive candle burned. Beside the candle was a folded note card standing up like a little tent. Still shaking, but now more from excitement and some nervousness, I reach for the card and opened it. It read, "Place the flowers on the table, and take off your wrap and your shoes here."

I did as the card instructed. I was glad for the table, as there was no place to sit. It is not easy taking a shoe with double ankle straps, off while balancing on one thin 6-inch stiletto heel.

As my eyes adjusted to the darkened room, I saw a trail of petals on the floor leading to the next candle. I followed where they led and found another note. This one says, "Remove your blouse and skirt here." Again, trembling, even more now, I do as it instructs.

Following the trail, on to the next candle and note. "Remove your bra and panties here." At this point I was glad I kept myself in relatively good shape. I was no athlete, but at least I did not have to try to wriggle off any type of spanks or girdle.

Now naked, or so I thought, I once again followed the trail of petals through the large penthouse suite to the beginning of a hallway. The candle and note were joined on the small table by a little decorative basket. The note read, "Remove ALL of your jewelry and place it in the basket." The word "all" was emphasized. I removed my rings (except my wedding bands), bracelets and earrings.

NOW... I was naked, ...vulnerable, ...exposed.

Standing, trembling, in a dark room, looking at a trail of petals leading to a door. Fear, excitement, wonderment, confusion all ran through my brain. "Do I continue? Do I turn on a light and flee? Do I...", my thoughts trailed off to a blur of fear and desire. I began the night thinking I wanted more; could this be it?

I took a deep breath and proceeded down the hall. I slowly opened the door and suddenly a bright white light flashed in my eyes. I remember screaming, now naked and blind, I was grabbed by the hair, hurriedly yanked across the room, screaming. Suddenly, I was thrown on bed, face down.

I was thrown with such force that is caused my arms fly above my head. They were immediately captured. I felt rope spin around them. It was fast like a cat unwinding a ball of yarn. I tried to pull away, but my efforts were futile. I was over-powered, restrained unable to move.

As I came to understand my hands were bound, I thought I would begin kicking to keep my captor at bay. It was only then I realized by legs had been bound as well. As I struggled, I could feel the tugging at my ankles. It was a different sensation, like gloves around them rather than the harshness of the restraints on my hands and wrists.

As I began to understand my predicament, my flailing diminished. Fear was creeping up like a speeding bus. I could not run, move, or stop anything from happening to my body. Every attempt was useless. Bound, naked, across a bed, stripped down to nothing, secured top and bottom, helpless to the world. Thoughts spinning through my brain.

It was then that I heard voices. Yes, voices...plural. It was 2 men talking in hushed tones. I could not understand what they were saying but I could tell they were talking about me. I felt hands run slowly down my head, softly across my hair. This gave me little reassurance, but it did help to calm me. I rolled my head slowly toward the hand trying to get just a little closer. It was then I felt something slide down the back of my head, and down over my face. Now I was blind too. I could not see, could not move, only hear the muffled tones of the men once again.

I felt something slide down my back, it felt soft, almost reassuring. It was wide yet heavy. Not like a hand or anything I had felt before. It spanned out encompassing the entire width of my shoulders, slowly moving down to my lower back, across the top of my ass, then slid off. It felt...good. It felt...

WHAM!!

It came down across my back with a thud. I yelped! Somewhat out of surprise and somewhat from deep thudding sensation. The thud traveled through my body and out my front into the mattress. Again, it came down across my back, and again, and again. The thudding was not painful but was not pleasant. As the blows landed the pain began to increase.

Sometimes it would strike with the customary THUD, other times with light stinging blows. Two totally different sensations causing different types of pain. I found myself beginning to drift away and then...it stopped.

A hand ran softly, but firmly, over my back. The touch felt good on my burning skin. Then I felt another hand running up my ...wait two more hands... running my thighs. Slowly with purpose they moved toward my wetness.

A hand touched my flower, with a squishing sound. I didn't realize how wet I had become. Thoughts of, "How could this?...who could this?... why could this?", ran through my head. I was taken by force, blinded, restrained, beaten, and...

I was absolutely dripping wet.

I felt two fingers slide easily inside my wet inviting pussy. They moved in and out slowly at first, twisting as they moved. Then three fingers stretched me open, but the thrusting did not stop. I let out a sigh, a whimper of delight, my body began to tense under the sensation...yes, I was about to orgasm.

The finger fucking stopped abruptly. I was left hanging in a pre-orgasmic state, I screamed..."Please don't stop", "Please PLEASE make me cum!!" My pleadings were of little consequence to the men in the room.

As my desire subsided, I once again felt a finger running over my nether area as my hips pushed up to meet the touch. This time, however, it continued past my dripping cunt to my asshole. He was rubbing my brown star. No one had ever done this before. I would never allow it. Now though, I could not stop it, and I did not want to stop it.

A finger would dip into my wet pussy and then on to my asshole again, massaging gently, pushing ever deeper, slowly, with tantalizing little thrusts. After a few minutes, I gasped slightly as I felt an entire finger slip inside my virgin hole. It would slide all the way out, and then back in again. I was being stretched like never before.

It should have hurt, but it did not. I hate to admit it, but I liked it. I could not stop my hips from moving, gyrating, pushing up to envelop more of his finger. Again, I felt the surge rising inside me. My breathing was increasing, my tongue began licking my lips, my body was tensing.

"Oh my god!", I screamed, "I'm going to cum!!"

The finger pulled out of my ass.

I lay jerking, hips bucking, me begging...yes begging to be fucked in the ass. Begging to cum... begging for...

MORE.

It seemed like an eternity with no touch, no words, no voices in the room that I could hear. Fear was starting to creep back into my brain. "What if they just left me here like this?"

Then it happened. A whisper in my ear. "Do you want to come?"

"Yes Please...Please... I want to cum," was my answer. My hips again beginning to move a little.

The voice whispered, "But we aren't done with you yet." With that, I felt something thin and hard slide across my exposed ass. As it was taken off my ass, I immediately felt a...

Whap!!

OUCHH!! I screamed. It hurt, it stung!! This was not like the pain that was inflicted on my back. This just HURT!!

It was made worse by the fact I could hear it coming. It whistled through the air just before it met the soft flesh of my ass. My ass cheeks felt like they were on fire, tears started to well up in my eyes, with every blow I cried out in pain. 3, 4, 6 ...the blows kept coming.

I do not know what happened next. I did not black out, but I drifted off to someplace I had never been before. My brain went...blank. I felt the blows striking my ass time after time, but it no longer hurt. Instead, I found solace and peace in the pain being inflicted on my body. I felt myself moving, my hips rocking up and down slightly. Sometime, while I was in this new place, the blows ended. I felt myself coming back to reality. I felt a face against my head, a hand against my face. A loving touch. I felt like I might be in heaven.

As I lay there, panting, returning to reality, enjoying the touch, the voice again whispered, "Do you still want to cum?"

I swallowed hard, licking my lips, afraid to say the word because I did not know what would happen, but I could not help myself.

"Yes, please yes, I want to cum"

This time I felt something familiar. Something running up and down over my dripping wet pussy. It was definitely a man's cock.

"Please fuck me," I said beggingly.

I felt it slip inside, sliding, gliding easily through my wetness deep into my wanting cunt. I moaned aloud and I could not control my hips. I could not move much, but my hips were still able to push up and down rhythmically against the hard cock inside me.

Hands grabbed my hips as he pulled himself deeper into me. Harder and harder as the sound of his flesh hitting mine filled the room. It was beginning again...those sensations, the tingling inside, the yearning for more, the arch of my back, the biting of my lip...

"Oh my God... Yes, YES, YESSSS. Don't stop!!" I screamed. He continued pounding my wet slit and it hit me like a runaway train. An orgasm so deep and strong that I nearly bit through my lip. I was bucking, panting and screaming in pure ecstasy. The orgasm lasted for what seemed like minutes.

I heard him grunt and begin a familiar groaning. He grabbed my hips tighter and with one final thrust deep inside of me, I heard him let out an unintelligible sound. I felt his hot liquid spray against my insides, and I came again!

As I lay shaking, this time with pleasure, I felt him slide out of me. I felt the combination of our juices begin to trickle out of me and down over my clit onto the sheets under me.

Still trying to catch my breath, I felt something beginning to rub over my asshole again. This time it did not feel like a finger. It was softer, much broader. It did not take long to realize this was another cock and I was about to be penetrated in a place where, up until a short time ago, nothing had ever been inserted.

Everything down in that area was wet and slippery. Mostly because of me but also with the help of the man who just fucked me to a new level of mind-shattering orgasm.

I felt the tip of the cock start to press against my asshole. There was a twinge of pain as it slowly slid inward. I pushed against it with my ass and I felt a quick popping sensation as it entered me...fully...sliding deeper and deeper.

I felt like I was truly being ripped in half. I was so full, yet it was not a bad sensation. I started to relax, and my asshole opened up to allow his large cock to slide in and out easier. His pace quickened and I felt his hips slapping against my ass. I knew he was sinking all of his manhood deep inside my tight little virgin asshole.

The thought, the sensation, the... Oh my god.. here it comes again. That feeling, building deep, growing inside me, the lip biting, my tongue darting out of my mouth, I was going to...to...

"FUCK ME HARDER!" was all I could scream.

My body began writhing unlike before. It came from deeper inside, my brain fogged over, my entire body tensed, I felt like my nipples could poke holes through the bed.

"YES, YES... I'm CU CU CU CUmmminggg"

This was all he could take too. I felt a very different sensation as his hot load filled my ass. I never felt anything like this before. It felt wonderful!

He slipped out of me and I felt like I was still being held open; like my ass would never close up again. Oddly, at that moment, I did not want it to close up.

After a few minutes to regain my composure, I felt the ties on my hands loosen and the bands around my ankles slide off. I immediately curled up in a ball on the bed. Slightly sobbing to myself but not out of pain. I was sobbing out of sheer pleasure. Never before had I come this hard, this long, this deeply.

I felt a body lay behind me and then another lay in front of me. The scent of sex filled the room and their bodies engulfed mine. The blindfold was gone, but I could not open my eyes. Not for any reason except that I was afraid if I did, I would find this was all a dream.

From behind I felt a hand run along my arm onto my shoulder, and voice softly whispered in my ear, "Happy Anniversary".