Our Beach Day did not Go as Planned

Story Info
My agreeable girlfriend gets involved with another couple.
5.6k words
4.35
25.1k
47
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My girlfriend Kristi is 5'2. She's athletic with small perky breasts and a very impressive rump. It's not the size of Mars but it sticks out further than it usually does on girls like that. It has a nice round and bubble shape. Aside from her ass, she's small and tight, and at 5'8 I enjoy towering over her despite my completely average frame and physique. I think our sex life is good; I'm frankly not sure. She seems to enjoy it. I certainly do.

Kristi is, without question, the most attractive woman I have ever dated. Her two best features are her cute heart-shaped face and, as I mentioned, her cute well-shaped and athletic buttocks. She's not a fitness freak, but she does go to the gym three to four times each week and eat healthy. With her adorable face and the modest way she dresses, this adds up to a "girl next door" look, just with a surprisingly full and firm behind. It's one of those things you can't really hide. It's not so big that it seems uncouth, but it draws the attention of both men and women because it's so impressive and shapely. I think she's beautiful and I respect her as a woman (beyond her feminine assets) wholeheartedly, though I do admit being able to pounce on such an enticing woman and mount her from behind is quite the upgrade in my love life. My ex girlfriends haven't been unattractive by any means, but none had the level of assets that Kristi does. It taps into a special type of carnal lust when you pin something like *that* down and start to hump away.

In our modern world, many, shall we say "gifted" women, take advantage of their assets and use them to get what they want. I am thrilled to say that Kristi is not that way. When she's with me, she'll show off. In other words, she knows what she has. But in public she is quiet and reserved, so she doesn't exactly strike up conversations with strangers, and especially not men. If they openly ogle her, she'll get grossed out by their leers and wrap herself under my arm for protection. She doesn't even have an Instagram. I think she's been with fewer partners than I have. It's wonderful being able to trust a submissive woman like that who doesn't want the attention of just anyone.

Our story takes place during a single 24-hour time period; nothing like this had ever happened with Kristi and I before, nor has it happened since. On this particular day, we were swept up into an adventure that sounds so unlike us in retrospect, but in the moment, seemed like the absolute most natural course of action for everyone involved. It would have seemed stranger for us to rip ourselves away from the tide rather than go with the flow of what was happening.

It began while we were on vacation. We were unfortunately not on a tropical island getaway. We had rented an AirBNB about an hour from our home near the beach for the weekend. It was primarily a family beach; in fact, at 27 years of age, we seemed to be the youngest ones there for the most part, aside from the children and a few teenagers here and there. Which was fine with me. Going to the beach with Kristi and her bikinis was a blessing. After a day on a secluded part of the beach, we could stay in, drink wine, and copulate all night. And on the first day, that's exactly what we did.

The second day on the beach was scheduled to be more of the same, but as it was a Saturday, the place was a little more crowded. We had to walk about 10 minutes with our stuff to the beach from our car, which was no big deal, but it was quite hot out. To cool down, we decided to stop at the snack shack at the entryway to the beach before we went to set up our chairs. Kristi went to the bathroom and I placed an order for a frozen lemonade, then waited off to the side at an empty picnic table.

My gaze was fixed on the path back from the bathrooms as I waited for Kristi to return. First an older woman, then a kid, then two more screaming kids, then what appeared to be a very stressed out father... I began losing interest and looking around when suddenly, a different type of woman emerged and got into line. She seemed to be right around my age and 5'5. The assets on this woman were of a different breed. This woman *did* have DD breasts, and she didn't exactly try to reveal that fact with the bikini she was wearing. Even more amazingly, her ass was enormous and completely fit and round. A true hourglass figure and very well defined to boot. I became transfixed and frankly ended up staring at this woman for a couple seconds longer than was appropriate.

Finally, I pulled myself out of my daze and looked away. My first thought was how I wanted Kristi back here so I could grope her ass and satisfy my lust that the other woman had provoked. I turned my eyes back towards the path to the bathrooms, being careful to not look at the woman directly and potentially seem creepy, but she wasn't paying attention. Someone who appeared to be her boyfriend was now with her, embracing her with his hand around the small of her back. He leaned in for a kiss, and as his lips met hers, his hand moved down and gave her enormous buttocks a firm squeeze. I couldn't help it; my gaze was drawn there and I started feeling extremely aroused. The waist to hips ratio on this woman was unbelievable. Feeling embarrassed at my inability to control myself, I finally managed to sheepishly look away as the man continued mauling her big behind.

Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed the two disengage from their embrace after a few seconds. The woman then started saying something to the man... and the man looked over right in my direction! The woman was now speaking as if she was trying to calm him down, but he ignored her and started walking over to me.

"Yo!" he said. I couldn't tell what the tone of voice was. Sensing danger, I didn't respond.

"Yo!" he followed up. I looked over.

"What was that about?" he asked as he began to close the distance between us. I naturally recoiled and my brain short circuited. I didn't handle conflict well. I couldn't think.

As he got close, his face shifted completely and he gave me a big smile. "Just playing, man," he said in a quieter tone. To my relief, he stuck his hand out for a handshake. "And even if you were staring, it's kind of hard not to look, right?" he said. I laughed and shook my head as if to say I was in agreement, but embarrassed. "Jared," he said as we shook hands. "Nate," I replied.

Just then, Kristi rounded the corner and came up to me.

"Hey, honey," I said.

"Still waiting?" she asked, sitting down next to me at the picnic bench.

"Yep. Here, meet my new buddy," I said, slapping my hand on Jared's back, who was now seated next to me on the other side of the picnic bench. I tried to be as commanding and confident as I could. Jared was much taller than me and in far better shape.

"Nice to meet you," he said, holding his hand out to Kristi over my lap. Kristi met his eyes and stuck out her hand. "You too," she said, shaking his hand and unconsciously looking down to check out his shirtless and extremely defined torso and midsection. I sat there a bit awkwardly in the middle of the picnic bench. After a split second, Kristi ripped her gaze back up to his eyes. If you blinked, you would have missed it. But I saw Jared smile slightly in an amused fashion. He had clearly noticed her wandering eyes and seemed to get a kick out of it.

After the handshake, Jared looked over towards the woman with the hourglass figure, who was still standing near the order window. "Babe!" he shouted, beckoning her over. She walked over and her assets jiggled obscenely as she did. I found myself staring again and I became extremely erect. These thoughts confusingly mixed with seeing my girl clearly become aroused at the sight of another man just a few seconds earlier.

"I finally found two people who aren't a million years older or younger than us," he said. "Where are you guys going to set up?" he asked, turning back towards Kristi and I, first looking at me, then letting his gaze settle on Kristi. I pointed to the right. "Basically as far as you can go that way, to get away from these damn families," I said, trying to exaggerate the distance. "Great idea," Jared replied, taking his gaze off Kristi and addressing me. "We'll grab our stuff and come sit near you guys then."

Right then, the attendant at the counter shouted, "Nina!"

"Oops, that's me," she said, turning to walk to the counter and retrieve her item.

"How come she got hers before us? Weren't we here first?" Kristi whispered to me, tugging on my arm.

"No clue, really," I said, staring at Nina's voluptuous bottom as she strutted towards the counter.

After grabbing two straws, Nina rejoined us and Jared stood up.

"We'll see you soon - probably," he said, starting to walk away. Nina hurried to catch up and Jared commandingly wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her close.

Kristi and I were left in a slight state of shock. The two were extremely charismatic and I had a strange desire to follow their lead. I'm not sure how Kristi was feeling, but I saw her looking at the two with her mouth slightly agape as they walked away.

Right then, I heard my name called for the frozen lemonade. I went up, grabbed it, and Kristi and I started walking to the right of the beach entrance to put our stuff down.

"How come you two were talking in the first place?" Kristi said to me as we started to walk across the hot sand, taking turns sipping the cold lemonade.

"Oh, no reason..." I said nervously, trailing off. One thing to know about Kristi is she can read me like a book. And right now, she definitely didn't believe me.

"Oh God. Nate, what'd you do?" she followed up with.

"I, well..." I said, trailing off again and hoping for a way out. Instead, Kristi just looked at me expectantly.

"He caught me checking her out," I finally admitted.

"You're kidding! Nate!" she exclaimed, hitting my chest with a slap. She seemed to be genuinely more surprised than upset, which was relieving. In my defense, I do always try to be considerate of other women and I rarely let my eyes wander.

"Yeah, I, uh..." I started, trying to find the words.

"She was certainly... gifted," Kristi said, finally giving me a lifeline. I laughed, relieved.

"Agreed," I said casually. Kristi looked up at me and rolled her eyes. Whoops.

"What? You even said she was!" I said indignantly.

A second passed. "Well, as long as we're on the topic, so was he," she said with a tiny bit of spite. That made me a little uncomfortable. Kristi sensed that.

"What, you can comment on her but I can't comment on him?" she asked.

"I guess you're right," I admitted, trying to avoid an argument. She did have a point.

"Did you see his... thing?" she asked abruptly. I stopped in my tracks.

"Kidding!" she exclaimed, slapping me on the arm and walking ahead. The tension dissipated. I laughed and caught up with her, grabbing her waist and pulling her close as we walked in unison, my member brushing up against her wonderfully big behind.

"But he *did* have a big cock. He was clearly hard and it was pressed up right against his swimsuit when he was sitting next to you on the picnic bench shaking my hand," she said.

"What's gotten into you?" I asked playfully, in the clouds and not really caring about what she was saying, just focusing on guiding her hand to my cock. We were far enough from the crowd at this point that it wasn't too risky. She didn't respond and instead just leaned back to kiss me. As our lips locked, she finally obliged and let her hand move up and down my cock over my swimsuit. I grunted in satisfaction.

"Do you think they're really going to come over?" she said curiously as we continued to walk, stroking me absentmindedly.

"Doubt it," I replied confidently. "No way they really carry all of their shit over."

Once we were far enough away from the main entrance of the beach to have plenty of privacy, we put our stuff down and got set up. About fifteen minutes passed and I readied myself for a day just like yesterday.

But then, we saw the pair walking down the beach towards us. Jared had the cooler in one hand, two chairs slung over his back, and a large bag in the other hand. He was clearly exerting himself, walking in the hot sun with so many different items. Sweat was dripping down his entire body and all of his muscles were tense. It was quite the scene. Nina was walking to the side of him, just carrying her drink and checking something on her phone.

"I think that's them," I said. I glanced over and Kristi again seemed to be staring with her jaw open. It's very possible that she was looking at Nina, whose assets were jiggling obscenely with every step she took towards us. Goddamn! Kristi was really good looking and she did have a big butt, but this woman was something else. It's also entirely possible she was looking at Jared, who struck me as the epitome of masculinity in the moment.

"Yo!" Jared said, greeting me for the second time. Once he got next to us, he dropped everything from his hands abruptly. "Fuck!" he said, nursing his muscles. "Long ass walk but we needed to get away from those screaming kids," he said. Nina nodded in agreement. "Be right back," he stated, immediately turning to the water, presumably to cool down. The two women stared after him as he left. I felt a little awkward.

"He's ridiculous," said Nina in an amused tone, mostly talking to Kristi. She laughed and I joined in, trying to insert myself into the conversation.

Nina took care of the womanly duties getting everything set up. Kristi and I were sitting on two chairs. Nina put a blanket down in front of us and laid down on her stomach. Her behind stuck out into the air and jiggled from side to side as she got adjusted. I stared. Kristi caught me staring and slapped my leg. I looked up at her sheepishly. It was like I couldn't help myself when this woman was around. Kristi rolled her eyes, but I think she sort of understood. I saw her eyes go right back to Nina's magnificent behind as soon as she got done with her faux mocking of my arousal. Kristi had never admitted openly to having bisexual tendencies, though I had noticed her staring at women beyond how women usually look at each other. In return, I slapped her leg and gave her a questioning look. She smiled coyly and shrugged her shoulders.

This day had quickly gone from a quiet beach outing to something far more erotic.

Just then, we noticed Jared coming back from his short swim. The women noticed, too.

"Cold as shit!" said Jared as he got back. He dropped down to lay on the blanket next to Nina. Some cold water got on her and she recoiled with a yelp. "Come here!" said Jared, playfully grabbing her and wrestling her towards him. She started laughing. "You're so wet!" she said. He didn't respond and just adjusted his grip on her so that she was completely wrapped up in his arms. She tried to escape but he just flexed and kept her body locked against his. "It's cooold!" she complained. Jared just kept his grip on her. Once he knew he had her secure, he gave her ass a few quick smacks. She yelped. He let her go. And the two disengaged as if nothing had happened, just with Nina beaming from ear to ear.

Kristi and I were watching the scene intently without realizing it. Their grappling was innocent enough, but seemed highly erotic due to the incredible bodies the two had. It seemed almost primal. I could imagine them wrestling like that before they fucked. Geez, now my mind was thinking about that. I could imagine Jared mounting Nina right there and Kristi and I watching them go at it. But that would be crazy. Still, I thought about how Nina's ass would look with Jared mounting her from behind. Then I thought about how Kristi would look if she replaced Nina. Would she be able to handle Jared? How would her ass look as Jared pumped her? Hold on, wait. I told myself to snap out of it and be cool.

After the romp was over, Jared leaned back and craned his head to look at me. "Mind grabbing me a drink? Anything will do," he said. I was within arm's reach of their cooler. I opened it, trying to be calm even though I was nearly shaking with arousal, fished around for a can with my hand, and handed it to him. "This works. Thanks, bud," he said. Nina tapped his arm. "And one for the lady," he said. I obediently opened the lid and grabbed another. He took it from me and pretended to pass it to Nina, but instead missed her hand and held the cold can against her stomach. She yelped and grabbed the can from his hands, laughing.

We sat around drinking and talking for a while. The sun was beating down and Nina seemed to remember something out of the blue. "Sunscreen," she said, beckoning to Jared. He groaned. Nina turned back towards us. "He had the worst sunburn a few weeks ago. Now I force him to put some on every so often," she said. Kristi and I laughed. Nina got the sunscreen out from their bag and began applying it to Jared's body. Ridiculously, he was doing none of the work. Nina was lathering it all over his muscles and rubbing it in. She seemed to be enjoying the process immensely.

Perhaps to distract herself from staring at the two, Kristi got out her own sunscreen. Nina noticed. "Want me to do your back, love?" she said to Kristi. "Oh, uh, sure," she replied. Once Nina was done with Jared, he scooted over on the blanket so that Kristi could lie down, then got his phone out and started paying attention to something on the screen. Kristi took the cue and laid down carefully in his place, then Nina took the sunscreen and started applying it to her back, seeming to take her time and do things very gently and carefully. I noticed that Nina seemed very interested in Kristi's body, not just applying the sunscreen, but taking the time to feel every part of her back and really admire it. I'm not sure what Kristi thought of that or if she even noticed anything was out of the ordinary. Her face was turned away from me and she was face down.

Nina got to the bottom of Kristi's back and I assumed things would stop there, but instead she reached underneath the edge of her bikini bottom so that she could apply a layer where her skin met the fabric. "No tan lines," she said softly, and I heard Kristi giggle and give a muffled sound of agreement. After Nina was finished putting sunscreen onto the area where Kristi's back met her buttocks, she looked up at me and held a finger to her lips as if to signal that I should be quiet. Jared was still completely distracted, looking off to the side and seemingly engrossed in his phone.

I gave Nina a nod, not knowing exactly what she was indicating but desperately wanting to be agreeable to such an attractive woman. She put more sunscreen in her hand and rubbed her hands together to warm it up... and moved down to Kristi's actual butt! Her fingers touched Kristi's full and ample ass and Nina asked quietly, "Is that okay?" I could sense that Kristi was a bit shocked by what was happening, but she let out a sound of agreement, so Nina continued. This woman with a perfect hourglass figure was now very casually applying sunscreen to my girlfriend's very fit and plump buttocks. I couldn't believe it! This was so hot. And with Jared looking away, I could finally relax and just enjoy the show!

Nina rubbed the lotion in slow circles, clearly taking her time and enjoying the act. As she went along, her circles became wider so that she now had her hand in between Krista's cheeks. Her fingers were brushing against the fabric of her swimsuit right next to her entrances. As she moved closer and closer to Kristi's private parts, I saw Kristi tense up. Nina felt it, too. "Just want to make sure there aren't any white spots later on," she said reassuringly. Kristi relaxed and Nina continued her sensual sunscreen massage on my girlfriend's big and firm ass, giving it both delicate and firm squeezes as she rubbed it in slow circles.

12