Our Bed and Breakfast Guest

Story Info
Wife goes to his bed, hubby gets breakfast and an offer.
5.6k words
4.4
64.5k
147

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When my company downsized, it meant that I had the choice to take my severance, or go back to my job in the plant, working straight nights. It was a good job, just that the hours suck, but there aren't any good paying jobs out there, so back to the plant I went.

When I told my wife Ann that my income would be dropping significantly, she suggested that, since our son John had his own home, we could rent out his old bedroom as a Bed and Breakfast. This turned out to be a good idea, and we were able to make ends meet through the use of boarders. Ann would make wholesome breakfasts and if the boarder wanted lunch or supper, she added a price for those also. It worked for me too, since there were times when Ann wouldn't be the only one at home while I was working overnight.

Then, two weeks ago, a man from Germany booked our B&B online, for a week. He is a consultant working on contract for a federal government project in town. When he arrived, Ann greeted him at the door, as I was already in bed, having just gotten in from work.

She got him settled away in his room and helped him with ideas for restaurants in the area. When I got up later, he had already left to find his way to his new work place and to a restaurant for dinner. I asked about him, and Ann was almost excited as she described the looks and mannerisms of our new boarder, Herman.

Ann said, "He is tall and dark, with a full beard and mustache. He's very muscular, but has a calm, quiet demeanor." The fact that Ann seemed to be into this young stranger, peaked my interest . I asked about his stay, and she said he booked with us for the week, until he could find something more permanent, as his work contract would be for a few months.

His seven night rent was a big boon for us, as often people only book for a few nights or a weekend. I made the comment, "Well, we need to take good care of him so we can have his steady income." At the time, I didn't mean anything more than being very hospitable to him, but as I stepped out the door for work, he was walking up our laneway.

We spoke for a bit, and I noticed his accent was rich, clearly what Ann would find very alluring. His spiked, thick mop of hair, and thick dark eyebrows caught my eye, but his handshake showed me he was a confident young man. On my drive to work, my mind wandered to him, and his chiseled jaw, and his handsome looks. I pictured my wife swooning for him, and when I got out of the car at work, I texted her, "YOU WERE RIGHT. HE'S A PRETTY HANDSOME GUY. TRY NOT TO FALL FOR HIM. LOL!"

In seconds, her response of "I KNOW! RIGHT? MY PANTIES ARE ALREADY WET! WHAT CAN I DO ABOUT THAT? ;) " came back instantly. My cock immediately responded with Ann's text, and my fantasy brain wanted continue our years long banter of this type of teasing, but in my angst I refrained from doing so.

Ann and I have never strayed from each other, but for years we've played a game where I tell her how hot she looks to a nearby man, and she will play along with how horny she is for him. It's all in fun, but we have found that right after we enjoy that little game, we will go home and fuck like bunnies. But that night, I was nowhere near her, and the object of our little game was alone with her, so I was not sure how far the teasing would go.

From that moment on, all I could think about was this manly dude seducing my wife while I worked. My shift took forever, and when I got back home, Herman had just left for his own work day. Ann was in a night dress she normally doesn't wear unless she's looking to signal to me that she is horny. The flannels were left in the drawer that night, and instead, she wore a thin, yellow cotton night dress that shows off the pointy nipples of her A sized boobs, which are always hard.

"How did your evening go, Annie?" I asked, staring directly at her erect nubs. My mind wanted her to tell me some lurid sexual story of their time together, but of course, my fantasy was just that.

"Oh, it was alright. Herman brought home some wine and we had a few drinks. It was a very nice evening."

I was now more than interested. I asked, "And what did you learn about him?"

"Well, he is 30, and enjoys martial arts, and has been married seven years. Both he and his wife are consultants and travel the world at different times."

I jumped in at that point, saying, "That must make things tough for them, being apart so often."

Ann answered, "That's what I said! But then he told me that they have an open marriage."

"An open marriage?"

"Yes. They're allowed to have sex when they travel, and when they get back home, each of them takes a blood test to make sure they don't bring anything home. Apparently she has a high sexual appetite as well, and they both openly share their experiences. They've had threesomes when at home, sometimes with a man, and other times with a woman."

"Wow," I said incredulously. "Can you imagine our parents' reactions if they found out we had that kind of thing in our marriage?"

Ann nodded, and continued, "Herman says that their families don't know anything about their situation. They keep it on the down low. He said he will go to sex clubs, or just pay escorts to help him when he has the urge, when he's traveling for work. His company covers just about any bill he submits, when it comes to entertainment expenses."

"Geez, Ann," I suggested, You two really seem to be hitting it off. So, did he tell you all of this BEFORE you put on your see-through nighty?" She did not miss my mischievous smile.

"I guess after the first glass, I wanted to get more comfortable, and so we both got into our night wear. Herman is very easy to talk to." She looked away, looking a bit uncomfortable.

"He got into his night wear as well?"

"Well, while I put on my nightie, he got ready for bed as well. He wears jockey shorts and a tee shirt around the house, He said he always sleeps in the nude, but would wear appropriate clothes around the house when we are home."

"And, did his shorts tell you anything about him?" I winked as she turned crimson.

"You are so bad, Jaime. But, yes, his bulge looks similar to yours, but maybe a bit heavier. You know, like his package has a little more weight to it. And it's not like I took it out and sucked on it or anything." Ann seemed proud of her teasing, while she moved about the kitchen.

"I see. So, what did you share with Herman?"

"Well, I told him how your job changed and we had to start renting out the room for the extra income. He told me that if things worked in his favor, he might need the room for a lot longer, and he could let me charge some extras to his account."

"Extras eh?" I was intrigued by his choice of words. His inferences sounded too good to be true. It seemed like maybe he had his eyes on my wife, and I can't even blame him. At 42, Ann still goes to the gym, and teaches yoga classes, and really eats well. Her small, thin frame makes lots of guys do double takes on the street, and it revs both of us up. I'll often say things like, "The way our waiter looked you over at dinner, I bet he was wishing it was him taking you home, and not me."

Ann will respond with something like, "Yeah, by the tent in his pants, I bet he would hurt me really good! It's probably a good thing for you that he didn't ask me."

And with my wife in full on teasing mode, I decided to up the ante. "Annie, darling, I think Herman wants to see you without your sexy nightie! And it sounds like he's willing to pay for it."

Her response was immediate, "Jamie, if Herman is packing a sausage bigger than yours, I won't even charge him for hurting me with that thing!" Damn, she knows how to play the jealousy card. I shook my head as we both laughed at her boldness, and kissed her. I offered, "Well, if he's hung like a little boy, you only need to give him a handy. Your hot body should get him off in less than a minute."

I gazed at her body as she tidied up the kitchen, and approached her from behind. Wrapping my arms around her and pushing my semi erect cock in her rear, I tried to slide both hands up to her sensitive nipples. Her arms clamped down on mine, and she turned her head sideways to peck my cheek. "Not right now, Baby. You need to get some sleep before you have to go back to work, and I have shopping and cleaning to do. You've only got one more night, and then we can get some sexy time on the weekend, okay?"

I relaxed my arms that she still held in place, and she let me go. I went to bed while she put away the dishes. Her side of the bed hadn't been made yet, so I pulled up her turned down blankets before getting in on my side. As I climbed in, I realized that this was the first time we hadn't had great sex right after our little teasing game, even though we were alone and had time for it.

Once in bed, the thought of my faithful wife of twenty years banging some young, hung, German guy with my consent, was overwhelming. I jacked myself off to the thought of laying in our bed listening to Ann getting fucked in our son's old bedroom next door, or even coming home to find them in our bed, fucking like horny dogs. I came in buckets into a sock, to avoid spilling all over the sheets I would soon be sleeping on.

I slept soundly, even once dreaming of Ann on her knees with her back to me, making noises as her head bobbed up and down in front of the bearded foreigner. I could see his brown eyes staring at me as he unloaded into Ann's horny wet mouth, hearing her gulping down his cum like a good little girl.

I woke up to dribbles of dried cum on my belly. I showered and went downstairs. Ann was taking some homemade bread out of the oven, then greeted me with a kiss. "Good sleep?" she asked. She was wearing black leggings which formed snuggly over her vulva and brilliantly showed off both her tight round ass and a deep cameltoe in front. Her top was a white tee shirt with no bra beneath, which, in fairness happens a lot. Annie seldom hides her tiny nubbins under a bra, so her chocolate brown nipples were clearly visible through the thin layer.

I pinched one nipple through the cloth and said, "I wouldn't have slept at all if you wore that for me. Are you going out tonight?" Ann tensed up at the pleasure of my touch. It was only a tease from me, because if I wanted to see her orgasm, all it would take is to knead and pull and twist her very sensitive nipples for a minute or so. Annie can orgasm just from nipple play,

"Ohhh, Jamie. That feels very good. But, no. No, I'm not going out tonight. Herman's bringing home some more wine after work, and I'm just doing my best to entertain him for the evening. I think he will like this outfit. We can use the extra cash, right?" It was her turn for the evil smile.

I nodded, almost telling her about my dirty thoughts and dream of her. I gazed at her lithe body as she flitted about. We talked about the day to day stuff, and soon it was time for work - it was my last shift of the week. She handed me my lunch pail, letting me know that she packed leftover stew for my dinner, with some bread to mop up the juices. I took the pail and gave her a long, deep kiss, then said, " Take care of your lover tonight, okay? No teasing the poor guy."

Ann pecked me once more and replied, "I promise. No teasing."

As I turned for the door, Ann slapped my ass and quipped, "Don't worry. I'll tell you all about it in the morning, if you're a good boy." She giggled as I closed the door behind me. Was this really happening, or were we carrying this fantasy too far? Maybe it is just all in my head, and Annie is doing what she's always done - playfully talking dirty to me just for fun, with no real interest in our house guest at all. Maybe she teases him just like she teases me, and then leaves him with blue balls, only to fantasize about her while he jacks himself off in John's room.

I was distracted at work, thinking only about wine and leggings and perky nipples and large German sausage. With still two more hours before my shift ended, I went into the office and told my boss that I would have to leave early as I wasn't feeling well. I didn't say it to him, but I had a serious case of angst about our situation at home. A pit in my stomach was growing at what my mind kept playing over and over. Lust filled images of my wife in sexual depravity with her lover.

I pulled into the driveway and the house was dark. Of course it was. They probably chatted and drank until bedtime and then went to their separate rooms, thus spoiling all of my erotic dreams. I quietly padded my way through the house in total darkness, and stumbled over something on the floor, next to the sofa. When I used the light from my phone, I saw that it was Annie's leggings, and just next to them a black thong. I raised her underwear to my nose and it reeked of her musky scent. I placed the damp crotch panel to my lips and tongue, and closed my eyes, picturing Herman kneeling at the sofa, slipping the delicate garments from my wife. My mind saw his bristly beard scratching its way up her thighs, her small hands caressing his face as he neared her sex.

At the top of stairs all was quiet, and our bedroom door was closed. I slipped the door open and used my phone light to see that her side of the bed was as I had left it - blankets pulled up. This could mean only one thing, and with that thought, my cock began pulsing as blood coursed its veins. I quietly closed the door behind me, and tiptoed around the bed to my side, where our wall adjoined that of John's old bedroom - Herman's room. I removed my clothes and stood at the wall listening for their sounds.

Then I heard Ann's voice, "God, Herman. You're insatiable. Again?" The springs from the old matress in that room began squeaking, but not loud enough to mask Ann's grunt each time Herman drove his fat cock into her. Ann groaned, "Ohhh... ohhh... ohhh..." in the same cadence as the worn bedsprings squeaked. Each time he stabbed his full length into her, came another squeak and another groan. I played with myself while Herman fucked my wife hard in the next room. Herman shouted in his heavy German accent, "I will cum, Annie. Where?" Ann said, "Don't pull out, Herman. Fill me with your seed!" A number of masculine grunts followed, and I pictured his thrusting cock held firmly against Ann's cervix; the alpha male's massive balls emptying their contents into Ann's womb while she moaned beneath him. Things went quiet for a few moments, but for a few kissing sounds.

Then Ann spoke just loud enough for me to hear clearly, "You need to shower and get ready for work. I have to make breakfast and get your lunch together for you. Jamie will be home soon." I stood frozen in that spot, next to the bedside table in the darkness, my heart pounding, my cock fully erect, dripping precum in a puddle beneath where my ear had been pressed into the wall. I heard more movements in his room, and then sound of the shower started across the hall. About a minute later, Ann entered our room and flicked on the ceiling light, and continued toward her dresser, unaware of my presence.

I turned on the light at my bedside. Ann jumped and turned to see me standing there, naked and erect. She emitted a short start of a scream, while her eyes adjusted and she figured out it was me standing there. She covered her privates instinctively, and in a low voice, Ann said, "You... you're home early! You scared me." She saw my own rock hard cock standing tall, from across the room. "I, um..." she started.

I stopped her mid sentence. She began to tremble as I reached out to embrace her. "It's fine, Annie. It's okay. We both wanted this," I whispered. We kissed as the shower continued across the hall. Then, I said softly, "Get Herman off to work, and come back up here. But..." As I paused, not knowing how to say it right, Ann looked inquisitively at me. Then I finished with, "But, don't shower." She met my comment with just a hint of a grin.

I kissed her cheek and walked around to my side of the bed. I sat on the edge, watching her from behind as she pulled a fresh pink nightie over her, letting it fall over her cute little ass, until it stopped at mid-thigh. She tugged a pair of pink panties up to her hips, and turned around to show me as she pulled the taut fabric into her vulva, creating the cameltoe that I so love seeing, and looked to me for my approval. I smiled at her, slowly stroking my cock. I whispered, "You are a very sexy woman, Annie."

Ann put a finger to her lips as she left the room, turning off the ceiling light and closing the door behind her. The shower stopped soon after and I heard their voices and movements travel downstairs. I sat in bed, with the lights off, dabbing at the stream of precum that drooled down my erection like wax from a candle. I dared not stroke myself for fear of cumming like a teenager. When I heard the sound of his rental car starting outside, I knew Ann would be up shortly. It was at that moment that the thought of protection hit me hard. Annie has had her tubes tied, but in all of our flirting we had never went so far as to suggest the use of a condom. It sounded as though they used nothing, but Ann could have been teasing him about giving her his babies, just to help him get off faster. I couldn't be sure until I asked her.

Soon, the bedroom door opened, and Ann climbed up on the bed, seductively crawling to me, and said, "Somebody's pretty excited," staring at my rock solid cock. Only the light from the hallway lit our room, and Ann's lithe body looked so sensuous. Her right hand wrapped around my pole and slowly teased it from root to tip. Our eyes met.

"Tell me about it," I begged.

"What do you want to know, Baby?"

"Did you...?" I knew that they had, but needed to hear it from her.

Her thumb rounded the tip of my penis as she answered, "Just say it, Jamie. Say his name."

I gulped. "Did Herman fuck you, Annie?" I let out a full breath as the relief of hearing me ask her that, made my cock twitch. Her thumb rolled over my bell-shaped tip and scratched its way down my frenulum, making my erection as rigid as it had ever been.

"Well," she said, "not at first." She lowered her mouth to the moist tip of my six-and-a half inch cock and her tongue snaked out to lick the pool of precum. My wife knows exactly what to say to get me going. "I may have done something like this, first." Her lips and tongue worked my shaft in a circular motion as she bobbed her head slowly up and down.

"Is he... bigger than me?"

She stopped sucking me and looked up, now lying on the bed, her nightie riding up enough that the snug fitting ass of her panties were visible. "Is who bigger, Jamie? Say his name again," she demanded, this time not smiling at all.

"Is Herman bigger than I am? Does he make mine look small?" I couldn't know for sure until she told me; I only had my dreams and fears to go by. I felt my hips move into her fist as it stroked my cock.

"Honestly, Baby, Herman isn't any longer than you are. But he is definitely thicker. He is soooo thick.". Ann lowered her mouth once more, taking in over half of my shaft. She raised off my cock and said, "I can't get that far down Herman's fat dick. It is just too big around," and proceeded to suck on my throbbing cock.

"Don't Annie. I'm going to cum if you do that." I pushed her off me.

My wife took her hand from my shaft and crawled up toward me, swinging one leg over my hip. I looked down to see the gusset of her panties was sopping wet as her tiny body straddled my torso, the soggy material dampening my chest.

"Do you want to see what he did to me? Or do you just want me to sit on your big cock?"

I had no idea what to think or say. I had envisioned reclaiming Ann after him, fucking her hard, doggy style, like a real man would. Taking my wife back and making her mine again. Now Ann was turning up the heat, and I wasn't ready for it. Ann saw I was flustered, and stood up over me, one leg on each side of my ribs. "Pull my panties down if you want to see what I did for our guest" She paused and added, "You know you want to."

12