Our Bi-sexual and Cuckold Life

Story Info
A couples bi-sexual life.
5.7k words
4.19
22.9k
29
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Lenny and I was living in a two-bedroom condo that I owned in Louisville Kentucky. A friend of mine was staying in the second bedroom, and contributing to the utilities.

One day he told me he was moving in with his girlfriend and that his cousin wanted to know if she could move in to the room he had been using, and she was willing to contribute to the utilities, same as he had.

A week later Kate moved in. I had never met her before that, and was quite surprised how good-looking she was. Fast forward six months we got along great, were strictly roommates and never seem to be in each other's way.

The following spring Kate and three of her girlfriends, we're taking a vacation for a week in Florida. I myself am bisexual, and took this opportunity to bring a guy to my condo. Something I hadn't done when she was there. We use to hook up and his house while his wife was at work, or go to a private club for gay and bi men to hook up.

We were in the living room watching porn on the TV. I was kneeling between his legs, sucking his cock. His cock was about 10 inches long, but not terribly thick. Which made it easy for me to Deep Throat him something I very much enjoyed.

The entry to the condo opens into a short hallway with a closet, on one side and the door to the bathroom on the other. A few feet farther on the right is the kitchen. I didn't hear the door open so; I didn't realize that she had come back early.

Till I heard her say: "Oh my."

I took Jeff's cock from my mouth and turn to look. I was like a deer caught in the headlights. I was embarrassed, and I didn't know what to say. Quickly I realized she wasn't looking at me. She was looking at the cock I had been sucking off.

She Asked: "Are you willing to share that with me?"

I looked at him, and he said sure. Then she knelt beside me and started sucking his cock. When he started to cum, it was in her mouth, and after taking a couple of shots, she pulled her mouth off and pointed it at mine, which I quickly went down on. When he finished coming in my mouth, she, and I shared a deep French kiss swapping the cum back-and-forth.

The three of us spent the rest of the afternoon, and for the next two days he would come over. We had sex, in every combination two men, one woman could have together.

I learned later that they never made it to Miami. They were driving there instead of flying; in Georgia they were in a car accident. One of her friends was badly hurt and had to be hospitalized. When she was well enough her parents had her airlifted back to Louisville. Kate and the other two girls, rented a car and drove back.

I learned Kate was also bisexual, and that two of her friends that she was going to Florida with, and her had become a threesome in high school. By New Year's we were a couple and got engaged.

The company she was working for asked her to take a position in their Boston office. She talked it over with me and my job is in independent consultant. I could basically live anywhere so I sold the condo and we moved to Boston.

A year later we were back Louisville to get married. We honeymooned at Hedonism Two in Jamaica. As famous as it is for sexual activity, we only were intimate with each other.

But, once back in Boston we were back to our open bi-sexual lifestyle.

Kate is the billing manager at an independent medical lab. Kate came home from work one day and told me: "I met a guy at work today. He came on to me and asked me to join him for lunch. I asked him what he felt like eating. His response was my pussy."

I asked her: "What did you tell him?"

She said: "I told him he would have to let you watch and let you suck his cock."

Kate said: "He is bringing his wife over in about an hour. Lenny they are both bi also."

I enquired: "Did you let him eat your pussy for lunch?"

She told me: "First I let him cum in it, before he was allowed to eat it. By the way he has a nice cock you are going to love sucking him off."

I told her: "I'll order some pizzas and run out for beer and wine."

Kate said: "Be quick, I'll take a shower while your gone and you can take yours when you get back."

When I got back Kate was nude and the pizza had come. I asked her: "Did you answer the door to get the pizza like that?"

She told me: "Of course I did, and tipped him by letting him suck on my nipples."

While I was in the shower, I heard the doorbell. A couple minutes later as I was about finished. The shower curtain was pushed back and a good-looking nude woman looked me up and down.

She then said: "Hi I'm Jen, mind if I join you?"

I told her: "Please do."

She stepped in and dropped down and started sucking my cock. When I was rock hard, she stood up and kissed me. Then she turned around and I started to wash her from her neck to her very nice ass. She turned around and I did her front, giving extra attention to her tits and pussy.

We dried off and went out to the living room. Where we found Kate on her knees sucking who I presumed was Jen's husband.

He looked up and said: "Hi, I'm Carl I own the company where Kate works. Today was the first time I was there since she joined the company. I took one look at her and took a chance by being direct with her. Hoping she was the type of woman my wife and I like to be with. You also being bi like myself is a huge bonus for us."

I told him; "Nice to meet you. Kate feels I will love sucking your cock. Do you mind if I take over from my wife?"

He said: "By all means go for it."

I replaced Kate between his legs and took his cock in my mouth down to his balls.

Carl said: "Wow, that is the first time anyone has been able to take my cock right off all the way down to my balls. It usually takes them awhile to work it in all the way."

Kate told him: "He has a buddy back in Louisville whose cock is longer than yours. He is use to deep throating him like that."

Carl stopped me before he shot his load. We moved to the bedroom and he and I took turns sucking each other while watching our wives pleasuring each other with their mouths, fingers, and several of my wife's sex toys.

We became good friends with them and they introduced us to many of their bi-sexual friends. There were a couple dozen singles as well as many couples.

At times we would rent a swinger friendly hall for larger gatherings. As well as going on two cruises for swingers.

A rich entrepreneur I was doing consulting with was going through a nasty divorce. The property they lived on in Newberry was totally in his name before the marriage, he inherited it from his parents. But because she paid some of the utilities and contributed to the taxes out of her own personal account. The judge told him if he sold it, she was entitled to a share of the sale. If he kept the property that would mean he would still have to deal with her and she could live in the guest house.

He offered to sell it to me at a deep discount if my consultant fees for the next two-year would-be part of the deal off the books. I agreed and two months later, my wife and I moved into the property.

The main house has five bedrooms, six baths, formal living room, a second sitting room with a wet bar. formal dining room, kitchen, pantry, a tennis court, pool with its own bath house with change rooms and showers, and a four-car garage.

The guest house with three bedrooms four bathrooms, dining room, kitchen, powder room near the pantry, it was a separate building and far enough from the main house for privacy.

There was also a barn set away from the main house and guest house. At one time there had been a house attached to it, that had been torn down.

It was now parking for the maintenance vehicles and the former hayloft have been turned into an apartment. We choose to live there.

Being able to afford the maintenance, taxes, and insurance for the three buildings, we rented out the main house to a corporation for their executives to use and the guest house to an executive for a large insurance company. He lived in Connecticut with his family, but needed to stay in the Boston area from Monday night through Thursday night. This gave us enough income to cover all our taxes and insurance, so it wasn't a burden and we could easily afford to keep the property.

There was an old driveway from the back of the property to the barn. This is what we used, so as not to infringe on the tenants in the two houses. It also meant that our many guests could come and go without drawing attention.

The reason for that is, we now hosted our bi-sexual parties. The barn was quite large as was the original farm. When I looked up the property at the Registry of Deeds. I learned that what we now owned was only about a quarter of the original farm.

With the help of some of our friends we sub divided the ground floor of the barn. We now had a great party area with areas set up for people to have some privacy and other more open areas for those that enjoyed being watched during their sexual activity.

Parties would range from ten to as many as fifty people. People came by taxi or car share for two reasons. One so as not to draw attention by having so many cars there and two no one needed to be a designated driver.

Before any of you comment about STDs, as I said Kate works at the medical lab that Carl owns. Everyone we play with is tested there and the results are known before any unprotected sex.

Recently Kate and I partnered with carl and Jen. Along the back road of the property, we greeted five lots for new upscale homes, we were going to build. Carl and Jen put up cash to get it off the ground till we got financing, while Kate and I put up the land. We had the lots value appraised and they put up the equivalent in cash.

This worked out well for the four of us and after we built and sold the first house the others sold preconstruction. Kate and I used our share of the profit to build a home for ourselves.

We deeded four acres and built it with the intent to be able to get the max return if we decided to sell later. It has four bed rooms. Five baths, living room, dining room, study, kitchen, pantry, basement family room, with a separate game room. Four car garage with a guest suite above, and a pool and hot tub with a pool house with showers and rest room.

I was approached by several developers to build more homes on the remaining land. We were not interested in doing that, at least not at this time.

My consulting work had gone from working with mid-size companies to doing work for major corporations. With our new wealth and the attention, the new homes had generated. Kate and I were approached to work with several local charities. Because of our sexual lifestyle we declined and instead donated to them. If our donation was listed as anonymous.

Carl had seven labs in New England, a large national lab approached him to buy his company. He gave six key employees stock in his company so; they would stay after the sale. Their staying was needed for the sale to go through. Each share of Carl's company's stock would be exchanged for two shares in the other company. Five of the six got two thousand shares, which turned into four thousand after the sale. He gave Kate five thousand which became ten thousand.

Kate's salary also went up and the benefit package was better with the new company. Carl and Jen stayed in the area, but bought a vacation home in Saint Martin on the French side of the island.

The four of us regularly went to amateur night at the local strip clubs. One of the couples and their single friend Joined us often. The couple were Ted and Kay and their friend was Lilly. All three were strippers at different clubs. Kay and Lilly worked at two different clubs, two nights at each. Ted Was part of a group of guys that did male revues at several clubs and bachelorette parties.

Kay and Lilly only had sex between the three of them till they hooked up with us. Ted on the other hand would let the girls at bachelorette parties suck his cock and fuck the bride to be or maid of honor, shooting his load on her face. For that reason, he only could have sex with any of us wearing a condom. Kay and Lilly had only ever had sex with him using a condom, even during oral sex.

Kay, Lilly, and Ted couldn't afford to keep their apartment with the strip clubs shut down. So, we let them move into the apartment in the barn. They made some money doing sex shows on the internet.

The lab where Kate worked was as busy as ever and she ran STD tests on Ted and tested all of us for covid regularly.

Kate now being able to enjoy sex with Ted without condoms. They started enjoying each other often. This became an issue between him, Kay, and Lilly. As he wasn't doing the sex shows with them as often as before, which cut into their cash flow.

Kate asked me: "Would you mind if Ted moved in with us? The girls want him to move out. You know I really love sex with him. If he moves elsewhere I won't feel comfortable having sex with him. I would need to test him and wait for the results. There would be the chance he has sex with someone infected after the test and before we get the results."

I asked her: "Have you talked to him already about this?"

She said: "He is the one that suggested it. I feel it is what we should do, at least till the pandemic passes."

My next question to her was: "Did you talk to him about my role in this arrangement? He has never allowed Carl or myself to suck his cock."

Kate told me: "I asked him if he was willing to let you suck his cock. He said if that was the only way for him to be able to move in. He will let you suck his cock, but on his terms."

I asked: "Did he tell you, his terms?"

Kate smiled and said: "Yes, you can help me get him ready to fuck me and lick us both while he fucks me when we are in the reverse cowgirl position. Plus suck him clean after he cums inside me."

I was getting hard from what she was telling me. So, I asked her: "What about it being a three way?"

She smiled and said: "No, you will be my cuckold and if you want to fuck me you will need ask for his permission."

I asked: "What about when we party with Carl and Jen?"

She said: "Ted said you will need to be our clean up boy and suck everyone clean and if needed suck his and Carl's cock to get them hard again."

She then handed me a gift bag and told me to open it. Inside was a box containing a cock gage.

I said to her: "So, you were not really asking me, you already told him to move in and I am now your cuckold?"

Kate told me: "If you put the gage on now, it is a done deal. If you don't, you need to move your things into the guest room and you are shut off sexually with the whole group."

The door bell rang and Kate went to answer it. She came back in with Ted.

He looked at me and said: "Lenny, where am I putting my things? The guest room or the master bed room?"

I excepted my feat and told him: "The guest room."

I dropped my pants and boxers and put on the gage. As I was doing that Kate disrobed Ted.

She then told me: "Get over here and get him hard, while I get ready for him to fuck me."

I went to where he was standing knelt and started to suck his cock so he could fuck my wife. Kate came over and took his hand and led him to the couch. He sat down and she mounted him with her back to him.

He said: "Get over here and use your tongue to get us off."

I did as I was told and while he slowly stroked his cock into my wife. My wife was smiling at me as I became her cuckold for real. I felt humiliated and turned on at the same time.

The three of us guys started being in Kay and Lilly's sex shows. We wore masks to hide our identity, Ted's and Carl's did the job. Mine on the other hand was not as good to hide my identity. Someone who knew me well might be able to tell it was me.

With the rise in popularity of Only Fans, Kay and Lilly switched to it. Instead of the chat service they had been using. Their income soared and they were looking to expand what they offered.

With the relaxed restrictions clubs started opening again. They went back to two at the clubs one working at each two nights a week. They did this to recruit guys to be in the sex shows on Only Fans. They rented a small house to work out of and moved out of the barn.

A week later Ted told us: "Two of the guys I use to dance with in the all-male strip shows are looking for a place. Marcus is black and Al is white both are bi and I already told them if they want to be involved sexually with any of us. They need to be tested and not have sex outside the group."

Both were tested and the results came back negative for all TDs. They moved in three days later; I met them with the keys and showed them around. Marcus said: "Ted us you are ok that we are bi."

I told both: "If I suck both of you off now will that be proof that I am?"

Kate and Ted had already given me permission to enjoy giving them blow jobs. They looked at each other and dropped their pants. Both were not wearing underwear. Marcus would be the first black cock that ever sucked. It was around nine inches and thicker than Ted, Al's was a little longer and not as thick.

I went right to work and got both hard. Marcus asked: "Can I fuck your ass while you suck off Al."

I told him: "I am only a cock sucker; I am not that into taking it in my ass."

It was ten in the morning and by the time I left I sucked three loads out of each of them. Like Kay and Lilly, they were on Only Fans and making enough money that they didn't need to work in the clubs.

That evening Carl and Jen came over and I invited Marcus and Al to come and meet them.

When they came in Kate told them: "Hi, now lose the clothes so Jen and I can see what we are going to be enjoying."

They both looked a little shocked at Kate's direct approach. But, recovered quickly and dropped their pants. Both were without underwear and my wife and Jen were soon sucking them both.

Soon Marcus was balls deep in Jen and Al in Kate's pussy. Once they had shot their loads in our wives. Carl and I sucked them clean before eating their cum from our wives' pussies.

Then Carl and I sucked them till they were hard and ready to fuck our wives again. This time Marcus was pleasuring Kate, while Al was doing Jen'

Ted came in and was upset that Kate was letting his two friends fuck her. He demanded she stop and was shocked when she told him: "Get over it! Just because Lenny and I enjoy each other with you cuckolding him and dominating me. Does not extend outside of when it is just the three of us."

He was pissed and went to his room sulking like spoiled brat. That night in bed Kate said: "Though I don't regret having sex with Marcus, I didn't enjoy it as much as I thought I would."

I asked her: "Why, he has a nice cock that should have satisfied you."

She said: "It's not that, he just seemed to be only interested in his pleasure not mine at all."

The following Monday Kate left with the CEO of the company to tour the labs the company owned before buying Carl's. He wanted her impute about changes to their other labs to improve them. She would be gone all week.

I had several clients I was meeting with that week, in the Boston area. On Wednesday the client I was meeting with got a call just after lunch from his wife. Their son was rushed to the hospital. So, our meeting was cut short.

With the rest of my day free I headed home. When I pulled in the drive there was a strange car park there. Entering the house, I heard voices come from upstairs. The only one that should have been in the house was Ted. When I got to his room the door was open and he was fucking a woman while a nude man was tied and gagged to a chair.

Ted was yelling at her, telling her: "I own you and I am going to sell your whore ass all I want and your wimp boyfriend of yours is going to suck the John's cocks to clean them."

12