Our Boy Ch. 01

Story Info
After a breakup, Remy starts to bond with his mothers again.
9k words
4.4
24.1k
43

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 03/26/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CazzyGoth
CazzyGoth
87 Followers

Note: This story will consist of male on futa, male on female, futa on female, futa on male, futa on futa and potentially female on futa and male. All characters are age 18 years or older.

~

My wife, Ivy, and I have been doing so much to take care of our son, Remus. He only just graduated high school last month. He's been dealing with a little bit of depression ever since his girlfriend broke up with him. Usually just cries himself to sleep. It's heartbreaking. A few nights ago, Ivy invited Remy to sleep with us. It's been a really big help for him. He loves to get in the middle of us and cuddle all night. It's been nice getting to bond with our little boy again. Remy didn't like to spend time with us when he was with that girl. He would say it was time for him to grow up and all this other stuff. He was right, but growing up doesn't mean neglecting your parents. I've enjoyed him sleeping with us, even if I don't think it should be permanent.

"I'm so glad Remy sleeps with us now." Ivy giggled, caressing our sleeping son. "I love this little boy so much."

"Babe, it's been a week. I think he should go back to his room tomorrow." I replied.

"Aw... I don't want him to, Anya."

"He's not a baby, Ivelisse. He'll be fine."

"You're just jealous he doesn't cuddle with you as much as he does with me." She teased. "That's what it is, isn't it?"

"Not at all. He just needs space. He's a growing young man, nearly an adult."

"Just one more day... please, baby?" Ivy asked with heart eyes, gently kissing Remy's arm as he slept. "Pretty please?"

"I guess that's okay. One more day."

~

I wasn't surprised when Ivy came into the living room and showed me a few of her panties that were littered with dry cum.

"I guess Remy has been taking my underwear. No wonder I barely have any."

"That's disgusting." I said, looking over at her. "Three pairs? What the hell?"

"He's just a boy, Anna. You know he's going through a lot. I'm surprised he even went out with his friends."

"So you're giving him an excuse?"

"Of course I'm not! I'm just saying we have to be a little understanding! You know how fragile Remus is. I'll talk to him about it when he comes home, okay?"

"He's not sleeping with us again."

"Really, Anna? Come on."

"No, I'm serious."

When Remus arrived home, he looked exhausted. He and his friends were outside all day, probably causing a bunch of trouble. His friend group has always surprised us. Our son is very feminine, and they are not. But they accept him for who he is. We are very thankful for those boys. If your eyes were blurry, you'd mistake Remy for a girl. In the past, Ivy and I used to wonder if he was gay or not. He always loved to play with dolls as a kid and do girly things, but as he got older, he grew out of it. Remus is still a virgin, even though he absolutely loves females. His girlfriend wouldn't have sex with him for whatever reason. Our baby still hasn't told us why. He's the easily embarrassed type.

She used to dress Remy up, treating him as her own human barbie doll. When he told us, we were almost in the car over to the girl's house, ready to have a long talk with her and her parents. But Remy begged us not to say anything. She was the girl of his dreams. Our baby boy would do anything to see that brat happy. At least she never forced him to go anywhere in public dressed like that. Even though his looks are very effeminate, Remy has always expressed that he'd never go outside wearing girl clothes. Anyway, the break up really hit him like a ton of bricks. It happened just a week after graduation.

After dinner, it was time to have the talk with Remy. I was going to allow Ivy to take the lead, but I knew she wouldn't be strict enough. I needed him to understand how serious the matter was. While my wife cleaned the dishes, I got down to brass tacks with Remy. I don't like to punish my son, but sometimes it's just necessary.

"I- I'm sorry, Mom. I won't do it again. I promise." Remy mumbled, bowing his head as I scolded him.

"It's okay. But I can't have you sleeping with us anymore."

"What? No, please! Please, Mom!"

"No, Remus. You're too old to be sleeping with your mothers."

He covered his face and jumped out of his chair, storming off. Within seconds, he disappeared into his room, somewhat slamming the door behind him.

"You should've let me talk to him." Ivy hissed. "He's gonna fucking relapse."

"He has to grow up, Ivelisse."

"You have to be patient with him! Come on, babe!" She pleaded, wiping her hands with a dish cloth. "Let me go talk to him."

By the end of the night, I was lathering myself with lotion when Ivy came into the room with Remy. He was only in his boxer briefs, his girly hips poking out as usual. I hurried to slip into my shorts, trying to conceal my bulge from my son.

Ivy had her arms on Remy's shoulders until she tapped his butt, pushing him towards me. He wrapped his arms around my waist, pressing up against me as he apologized for his behavior. He nuzzled my breasts softly and held me tight. Hugging my baby boy made me all soft and I couldn't stay mad at him any longer. His little outburst earlier on had ruined my mood, but seeing him all cute and cuddly just warmed my heart. I was ecstatic to have Remy in my arms as I pet his head and rubbed his back. He usually only cuddles with his favorite mommy, so I just had to revel in my boy's embrace.

Needless to say, they both pestered me until I allowed Remy to sleep in the bed with us again. I was surprised when he cuddled up against me, pressing his face against my big boobs as he drifted off. Ivy pushed up against him from behind and wrapped her arm around his side, laying her hand above my ass. It felt really nice to have my little baby boy against me.

"I told you he loves you." Ivy giggled.

"If he cuddles me more often, maybe he can stay in the bed with us." I said, running my fingers through his wavy brown hair.

"Aw... I knew you were jealous, babe."

"Obviously. I missed my little boy too."

Ivy leaned in, squishing our son in between us as she latched onto my lips, caressing my cheek while we shared a deep kiss. We both fell asleep while holding each other's hand on top of Remy's hip.

~

The entire day was focused on Remy as we went on a shopping spree at the mall, buying him a bunch of new clothes. Now that he's around so much, we love to spoil him as if he's still a little kid. He's been in his emo/streetwear phase for the past year. Such a cool cat. When he picked out some thong underwear, we were really shocked. He said he liked wearing them when his girlfriend forced him to. We obviously weren't going to say no to him, so we bought them. Remy was super happy to have all the attention on him. We treated him to his favorite restaurant and everything. We just love him so much.

It was cute when he threw a little fashion show for us at home, trying on all of his new clothes. I couldn't help but notice how snug one of his new shorts were. His shapely but tight little ass stuck out way too much. I definitely didn't want him walking around in public like that.

"We have to return this one, honey." I said, sticking my fingers in the waistline.

"What? Why, Mom?" Remy asked, looking back at me with his beautiful brown eyes.

"It's too tight, baby. Your little butt is almost spilling out. Not acceptable."

"He can just wear it in the house. Would you be okay with that, honey bun?" Ivy asked, taking a sip of her wine.

"Well, if Mommy doesn't want me to wear it outside, I guess I can just wear it at home."

"Come here and try this on." Ivy giggled, pulling out a thin blue polo from one of the bags. "I really like this one."

She neatly folded his collar down and didn't button him up, showing off his soft and precious hairless chest.

"Look how cute our little boy is, Anya." Ivy giggled, ruffling Remy's hair.

"Ugh, I know! Such a handsome man."

"I'm not cute. If I was, Penelope wouldn't have broken up with me." Remy sighed, slumping down onto the couch.

"It's her loss, baby. You're gonna find someone so much better. Right, Anna?" Ivy looked over at me while she gently rubbed Remy's back.

"Of course. Your next girlfriend is gonna be the luckiest girl in the world."

"For now, your mommies will give you all the attention you need. We missed you so much during these last few months." Ivy smiled, giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Does that mean I get to sleep with you guys from now on?" Remy asked softly, staring a hole into me.

"Yes, honey. Anything for my baby." I replied, putting him at ease.

~

Remy sleeps with us most days now. He willingly decides to sleep in his room every so often, which is always a welcome change. Baby boy does need his own privacy from time to time, as do we. Ivy and I haven't been able to have as much sex ever since Remy started to bunk with us. We definitely take advantage of our alone time whenever we do get it. Ravaging my beautiful wife never gets old.

Thanks to a long work day, all I wanted was to relax with my little family and watch movies until bedtime. After dinner, we all cuddled together on the couch and talked a little bit while Remy flicked through Netflix. As he got comfortable in between his mommies, he clumsily dropped the remote on the floor. He got up immediately to retrieve it from under the coffee table. While he bent over, his shirt rode up his back and exposed his skin. Remy's little shorts failed to cover up the pink panties he had on. They obviously weren't his. We both gasped as we looked down at our little boy who was none the wiser to our discovery. Once he was on his feet again, he fixed his clothes and sat back down. I gave him a stare, and he knew right away something was wrong.

"Baby, why are you wearing my panties?" Ivy asked, resting her hand on his knee.

"I- I'm sorry, Mommy. I just... really like them." He mumbled, lowering his eyes. "I wanted to see how they would look on me. I'm sorry for breaking our promise."

"Aw... it's okay, Remy. I'm not mad at you, but your other mommy might be."

It took everything in me to not be upset. A part of me found it cute, but I was mostly annoyed. Although his little antics were starting to get old, I didn't want to hinder his progress. Ivy and I have both been working hard to restore his confidence and happiness, so I gave him a pass.

"I'm not mad." I smiled, kissing him on the cheek. "It's okay, sweetheart."

Ivy giggled, crossing her legs on the couch. "So you like them, honey? You like how my panties look on you?"

"Well, yes. D-do you wanna see?" Remy asked nervously, fidgeting.

"Oh... um-"

"Remus, no. They aren't regular underwear." I said, turning him down.

"Anya, relax. It's not a big deal." Ivy rubbed Remy's back. "You can show us, baby."

Remy looked at me nervously, his eyes asking for my permission. I begrudgingly nodded, and his mood changed instantly. He was up on his feet in seconds, pulling off his shorts in front of us. Our little boy was being naughty as he bent all the way down, flaunting his bare ass for his mommies. Ivy's thong did not cover him up whatsoever. Remy's little pink butthole swallowed the string as he was bent over. I looked away quickly while Ivy giggled, totally enjoying the view. I gave her a mean look, wondering what had gotten into her. Remy looked back at us, giggling as he gently stroked his ass.

"Does it look nice?" He asked.

"Yes, baby! It looks so good on you! Do you want to keep Mommy's thong?"

"Please! Yes, thank you so much!" Remy giggled, jumping into Ivy's lap.

"It shows your entire butt, honey." I said, trying to hide my blushing.

"I won't wear it if you don't want me to."

"No, it's fine. You can wear it, Remy."

When it was time to sleep, Remy crawled into bed wearing just his little thong. Ivy suddenly decided she wasn't going to wear a shirt to bed, her heavy breasts on full display for our son to see. It didn't seem to affect him much, even though he did enjoy shoving his face in between the two big globes. I was kind of annoyed seeing them bond even more. They're already so close. Ivy was using her chest to basically bribe our baby boy to her side for the night. Remy loves her dark pink, almost red nipples, so she knew he'd favor her for the night. He's been cuddling me more often, so now she's the jealous one.

I woke up for a quick pee in the middle of the night. Once I was in the bed again, I was about to fall back asleep when Remy's little butt suddenly pushed against my bulge. It happens often, but for some reason, his hips were extended further back. It was almost like he was intentionally forcing his behind into me. I thought it was nothing until his butt started to grind against me. I couldn't believe what was happening as I looked over my son's shoulder, checking if he was really sleeping or not. I knew he couldn't have really been doing it on purpose. I know my kiddo doesn't like dick. Remy's little butt felt so nice against me. I had to quickly turn my back to him once my member became stimulated.

Thanks to my tossing and turning throughout the night, I was once again facing Remy. As I opened my eyes in the morning, I was surprised to see he was snuggled up against me, his leg even on top of mine. I was so happy. Ivy was still asleep, thankfully. I didn't want her taking my little boy from me again.

"Good morning, honey bunny." I giggled, kissing his nose.

"Hi, Mommy. Did you sleep well?" He asked, fingering my lower back.

He was so close to me that I could feel his penis against my bulge. He didn't have his thong on anymore. I didn't understand why he was acting like that with me.

"Baby, why are you naked?"

"Oh... um, I- I just wanted to get a little more comfortable, Mom. I'm- I'm sorry."

"It's okay. Relax, Remy." I smiled, ruffling his hair. "You've been acting a little inappropriate lately, haven't you?"

"Well... not on purpose. I just... I guess I've been looking for more attention."

"Is that why you've been misbehaving a little bit? For more attention? Even though your mommies give you so much?"

Remy blushed and broke eye contact before nodding his head. While I praised him some, he pushed up against me even more. I loved cuddling with my baby until I could feel his little penis start to stiffen. He must've gotten off on me caressing his bottom, so I stopped, hoping his boner would go down. Ivy and I have always rubbed Remy's butt. He's always liked it ever since he was a kid. After a few minutes, I had to scold him. Remy wouldn't take his erection off me.

"Baby, stop that. That's not acceptable."

"I- I'm sorry, Mom. Just got a little excited."

"Here, I'm gonna go make breakfast." I said, pulling his arm off me. "Cuddle with Ivy for now, okay?"

"Mommy... wait. Can I- can I show you?"

"Show me what, sweetheart?"

He paused for a second, looking so nervous before he pulled the covers off us, exposing his little naked body to me. I didn't want to look at his penis, but my eyes dropped down to it. Although Remy's length isn't all that impressive, he is quite girthy. I'd say he's at least close to 5 inches. Regardless of its size, his cock is really cute with a nice round sack neatly packaged underneath it. Remy's body really is hairless; he doesn't have a single pube down there. I've never been with a man, nor have I had experience with any dick besides mine, but I was strangely attracted to my baby boy's private part. We were both quiet for a moment. I didn't hesitate to get a good look for a few seconds until my eyes darted back up.

"Remus, you can't do that. Enough."

"I just- what do you think about it, Mom? Is it... is it nice?" He asked, starting at me.

"My goodness, baby." I bit my lip discreetly, trying to conceal my attraction. "You have a nice penis, Remy. You would make any girl happy with that."

"Would... would you or... Mommy be happy with it?" He asked nervously.

"What, honey? Seriously, enough." I said, sitting up. "I'm gonna go make breakfast."

"Wait! I want you to stay with me!" Remy begged, wrapping his arms around my waist as I was about to leave the bed.

"Okay! Five more minutes."

He cuddled up against me again, wrapping his arm around my back as his penis rubbed against my sweats. He was still hard as he gently grinded against me. It was such a different feeling for me, but I loved it. I was so close to scolding him again, but I didn't want him to stop. I pulled the covers back over us, trying to convince myself nothing bad was happening. My cock started to get so hard, pushing against my sweats and my baby's little pecker as he wouldn't stop moving his hips. Completely nervous and vulnerable, I shook Ivy's shoulder, forcing her to wake up. I was overjoyed once she finally opened her eyes. I couldn't wait to be rescued from the incestuous situation.

"Good morning, babies." Ivy smiled, holding the covers to her chest.

"Mommy! Good morning!" Remy giggled, turning away from me to hug her.

A sigh of relief came over me. I couldn't believe how turned on I was because of my own son. It just felt so good.

"Oh... baby, what's that poking my thighs?"

"Remy took his thong off in the middle of the night." I said, leaning on my arm. "I don't know why he's being so naughty."

"Well, that's fine. You just want to be comfortable, right, honey?" Ivy giggled, kissing his forehead. "Your mommies like to sleep naked too." She whispered into his ear, sounding so seductive.

I was really confused. I didn't understand why Ivy was being so inappropriate with him. It's obvious that Remy's constant pushing of the boundaries is all because of his favorite mother. Ivy always makes exceptions, sometimes even enabling and encouraging his naughty behavior. As the two talked, Remy tried to get in between his mother's breasts. She noticed and instantly pulled the covers down, exposing her chest and allowing him to plunge. Suddenly, I was turned on again, but I gave her a confused look, wondering what the hell was going on. She shooed me while running her fingers through Remy's messy morning hair.

Ivy and I talked while they cuddled. We tried to figure out what we would be doing for the day until she suddenly jumped. Her cheeks went red and she quickly pulled Remy away from her.

"Remus! Baby, you can't touch me down there!" She shouted, giving him a stare.

"I- I'm sorry... I'm sorry!" He mumbled, covering his face.

"I told you this was a bad idea." I said.

"You did, but I just wanted him to be happy. I guess this is on me."

"It's my fault." Remy said, showing his face. "I just... wanted to see how it felt."

"Baby, I'm your mother. You can't see how my vagina feels, okay?"

"I- I know. I'm just... I hate being a virgin." He covered his face again. "I don't know why she wouldn't have sex with me!"

He started to cry. It was his first time crying in over a week. Ivy and I felt so bad. We tried to comfort him, caressing his arms and giving him kisses, but he was still so upset. Thankfully, after a few minutes, Remy calmed down. He apologized again for his behavior and was about to leave the bed, but Ivy stopped him, grabbing his arm. She gave me this deep look as she rubbed his back, laying him back down. He looked like such a cute little boy with his grumpy and disheveled face. Even with his eyes glued to his mommy's chest, his face stayed flat.

I was shocked when Ivy sat on her knees, starting to roll down her panties. She looked nervous while she did it, understandably so. She giggled once she saw our baby boy's face light up. I was going to interject, but once again, I was just so turned on. Not only because I was seeing my wife's sexy white body, but the tabooness of her exposing herself to our son just made my cock rush with blood. She propped up the pillows and laid back against them, motioning to Remy once she was comfortable. He was quick to get up and sit on his knees in between her spread legs, ogling his mother's love nest. My cock was absolutely raging.

CazzyGoth
CazzyGoth
87 Followers