Our Brawl

Story Info
I try to match my friend in a fight.
4.9k words
4.65
17k
32

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 05/01/2024
Created 04/12/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're looking a bit pink now, cutie!"

I jumped, surprised at the sudden voice. "Fuck! Don't scare me like that, Lee."

"I told you I was just going to be a minute, dude. I thought you said you wanted something to drink."

My friend tromped out into the backyard, giving me a second to look him over as he approached. His tank top exposed bare, shiny arms with just a bit of flex in the muscle as he hoisted a pair of gatorades. For a second my eyes lingered on his khaki shorts, imagining I could see his package straining underneath them. Fuck. Don't think that.

"You sure you're not going to burn?" Lee checked, squinting in the bright sunlight.

"It doesn't matter. I can't tan without burning a little first," I responded grumpily, shifting in my chair. He was right, of course—my pale skin was looking a bit pinker despite the suntan lotion I'd rubbed on. "And who said you could call me 'cutie?'"

Lee flashed a smile. "Somehow you look even more like a girl with your top off. I feel dirty just looking at you."

Instinctively my hands went to my chest, covering my nipples. "Stop!" I warned, feeling a familiar bit of heat leap to my cheeks. "I told you I wanted to get more manly. You said you'd help."

"Guys don't usually need to cover their nipples."

"Lee!"

"Okay, okay!" He laughed, cracking open a gatorade. "But I wouldn't have agreed to tan with you if I didn't get the chance to tease you. I definitely don't need it."

Judging by his gleaming brown arms, he was right. Still, I knew deep down that I didn't just want to hang out with him like normal. The events of the past few weeks kept swirling around my head, over and over. It would flash into my head during class and I'd get instantly hard and struggle to hide it for the next miserable thirty minutes. At night I couldn't sleep because of all the dirty thoughts about Lee, and it only stopped when I jerked off to the memory of us in the bath together.

This sucked. I watched my friend as he settled into the chair next to me, readjusting his shorts around his thick package. Nngh. I bit my lip. I was actually into him, wasn't I? How could I suddenly be so gay? I had a problem. When I'd learned my mom was going to be out of the house today I'd practically begged him to come over.

It was embarrassing to be an adult but not out of the house yet, especially since Lee already had his own place and his own job. I felt like I was sneaking around in some kind of secretive relationship. And why did I want him over so bad? Was it to 'get more manly?' I thought I wanted that, but every time I let my mind wander it conjured up an image of his body—and it wasn't jealousy I felt.

God, I was so horny. After all, Lee was the one who'd said we'd go further and hadn't delivered. I was practically desperate at this point. I couldn't even jerk off to girls anymore, not with the new possibility of real sex with somebody. With him.

"Do you want a drink or not?"

I flinched, remembering that Lee was right beside me. "Yeah, I guess," I muttered.

He tossed the bottle and it landed in my lap, smacking against my semi-hard dick. "Ow!" I winced. I hadn't even realized that I was starting to get hard, but I knew it was just from being around this asshole. Shit.

"Is your dick still a little sensitive? I didn't beat it up that bad, did I?"

My mouth popped open. "B-beat it up?! We... we... that wasn't what happened!"

Lee raised an eyebrow at me, his lip curling with a slight smile. "No? I remember you screaming a whole lot. I'm just glad your mom was out of the house or she might have checked on us."

I knew I was blushing now. "Seriously? Did you come here just to talk about last week? You're so perverted, Lee. We never even should have done that. It was so fucking weird."

"No? You could've backed out at any time. Cumming on you cost me a hundred bucks, remember? I bet that you wouldn't take a full bath with me. Not only did you, but you spent an extra half-hour in there scrubbing my cum off," he reminded me gleefully.

Shit! I knew I shouldn't have told him about the cleanup. Yes, he'd cum on me-but I had cum on myself too. Getting us both off like that was the only way to stop myself from doing something... something worse. And it was still the gayest moment of my life.

"Yeah, well, it still cost you a hundred," I finally squeaked, my retort undercut by that damn feminine tone that always crept into my voice when I talked to him. "You deserved it. I needed to show you that you're not always the boss of me."

"By letting me spank you, and calling me 'daddy?' Sure, dude."

"Fuck," I mumbled, letting him know that I didn't have an answer for that. I'd fucking humiliated myself for hours. He probably remembered all of it.

My best friend stretched and rested his hands on his hair, surveying the afternoon blissfully. "So now you want to be a tough guy like me, huh? You want to tan. Are you finally going to start working out more, too?"

I wiped at the suntan lotion on my bare stomach, distracted. "Maybe. If it means you'll get off my ass." I couldn't help the phrasing. Maybe I was doing it on purpose.

"I don't know, man. Being a little slut kind of suits you. Like, you're perfect for it."

"S-stop," I snapped, heat washing over me. "I don't want to say that stuff again. Or do any of that gay stuff."

"Like kissing my dick?"

I met his gaze and quickly looked away. "Y-yeah. That." A quiver ran through me. He totally remembered everything.

"If you're a changed man you've got to prove it, buddy. Beat me at something and maybe I'll take you seriously. 'Til then, I think of you as my slutty bitch."

I let out a snort of frustration. "Keep pushing it, Lee! Just 'cause you're this big dick guy doesn't mean you've got me in everything. I could still take you. In—in a fight!" I added hurriedly, flushing.

He sat up, an incredulous smile on his face. "You? You could beat me in a fight?"

"Don't look so shocked," I protested. "Muscles aren't everything in a brawl. Especially if you use your opponent's size against them."

Lee rolled his eyes. "Look who's been watching Bruce Lee. If it's wrestling, I could pin you in thirty seconds, my friend. Guaranteed."

"No way." My stomach was squirming, making me feel queasy. I was getting myself into trouble again. But I couldn't help it—I was getting excited. My heart was starting to beat a little faster. If I could just feel his body on me a little more...

Lee got up from his chair and stepped onto the grass, doing an exaggerated stretch. "You are too easy, man. You want to bet on this?"

My hand went to my groin, crinkling the hundred dollar bill I had tucked into the waistband of my briefs. Fuck, why did I still have it? There was a lot you could buy with this money. But no, secretly I was hoping to use it again. That we'd make some stupid bet like this.

"A hundred?"

My friend smirked. "Aren't we past that?"

"What's that supposed to mean?" I got up, trying to act natural by adjusting my shorts. They were all I had to fuss with, and besides my dick kept twitching painfully.

"Like, we've kinda done it, dude. I know you've been thinking about it. About doing it again."

"You want to wager sex?" I barely got the words out as my pitch got shrill and breathy.

"I don't think you'd be into that. How about this? If I win, you suck me off. If you win, I'll double your money."

"What the fuck? S-suck you off? So, wait, you get sex if you win and I don't?"

"I don't think you'd want to be in a dom position. Just a hunch. So? You for real about this or no?"

Oh god, I was getting hard again. What was this deal? It was ridiculous! He was already putting me in a submissive position before we'd even started fighting. Acting like I only wanted to be the girl!

"Fine!" I snapped. "But I'm really going to try, okay? D-don't think I'm going to lose on purpose just because I want to... to suck you off or something. I want you to take me seriously." This was probably my last chance. If I didn't at least give him fits I'd be at his mercy forever. He'd probably get his hundred back with some kinky pics or some shit.

"If you say so," Lee answered indulgently. "So, we're wrestling?"

"If that's what you want. I don't care."

"Here good?"

"What, on the grass?" I spluttered, looking around nervously. Our backyard had a fence, yes, but it wasn't that concealed from neighboring houses. A second floor window could easily spot us... writhing around.

"Afraid of some dirt? You want to be a man or not?"

"I do," I insisted. "It's just... people could be, like, watching..."

"What do you think we're going to be doing?" Lee's teeth gleamed in sun. "If you're worried about losing, tell you what—you can suck me indoors."

"That's not what I was thinking about!" Mmn. I couldn't let that happen! Even if I kinda wanted it. I had to put up a fight.

Lee began to circle me on the grass. "Loser taps out."

I kicked off my flip-flops. "Fine. And no punching, okay?"

"Worried about your cute face?"

"No, yours." Fuck, that didn't work. I didn't think he was cute. He just looked nice when he smiled. I was blushing again.

Lee suddenly lunged, way faster than I was ready for. He hit me like a ton of bricks, and my vision spun. An arm was wrapped around me like a lead weight that dragged me crashing to earth. The grass was soft enough, yes, but Lee's muscular arm was working its way around my neck.

No, not like this! I thrashed, wriggling around and driving my forehead into my friend's chest. His free arm suddenly caught my thigh, hauling into the air. I gave a little shriek as he brought me up by the leg and drove my head into the ground.

Despite my disorientation, I was desperate to escape. My leg was slick with enough lotion that I was able to slide out of Lee's grasp and scramble away across the backyard.

"Where do you think you're going?" He chortled, grabbing hold of me by the waist and pulling me backwards. I collapsed on top of him, wiggling like mad, but still he got his arm around my neck. Another arm wrapped around my shoulder, preventing me from turning or striking back at him.

My legs were kicking at his but it didn't seem to do much—Lee had gotten the lock he'd wanted. "Hold still, now," he warned good-naturedly between breaths of exertion.

"Nngh!" I protested, trying to escape the powerful hold. I could feel the tightness of his biceps against my neck, his hot, sweaty skin burning into me. I was so at a loss for retaliation I turned to pathetic stuff like thrusting my butt against his groin, idiotically hoping to hit his balls.

"Ha! What kind of damage do you think you're going to do with that soft, girly ass?" I jammed my butt against him angrily in response, making him give a little 'oops' noise. "Hey, watch what you're rubbing!"

His arm was so damn tight. The feeling of heat was intense, especially under the boiling sun. I was wanted out, to get to freedom. Why was I even shirtless? "Let go!" I whimpered.

"Tap out!"

I couldn't. I couldn't. Lee's arm around my shoulder suddenly jerked, forcing my arm like the limb of a marionette. He smacked the grass with it once—twice—a third time. "H-hey!" I gasped, terror filling me.

Lee's arm slackened and he pushed me off himself. I was trembling so bad I could barely get on my hands and knees on the grass. "You made me!" I shrieked. "That doesn't count!" Would he count that?! Lee was so crazy that he just might.

My friend was laughing as he wiped his face with his shirt, exposing his taut abs and the trail of hair leading into his shorts. "Relax, man, I won't, I won't! I just thought it was funny."

"G-good," I stammered weakly. "That's not right. You didn't even, like... pin me or anything. I was on top of you."

"That's the way you like it, isn't it?"

My eyes got huge. The memory of bouncing on top of him in the bath flashed into my head. "Hey! Lee, seriously, stop! Don't talk about... about that stuff while we're doing this. Fuck!" I was shaking so much. He'd had me good. I was sweating like crazy, too, but I wasn't alone in that. Lee's bare arms were starting to glisten.

"I'll admit it, though, you lasted a little longer than I thought—probably because of all this tight crap I've got on." Lee's shirt was suddenly off, discarded like a rag. His pecs rippled as he bent and unbuttoned his shorts.

"What are you doing?" I demanded, my heart thumping louder as I watched him work down the khakis.

"You want a real fight or no?" Lee was kicking off his shorts. He was just in his boxer briefs now, thin, gray fabric that pressed into the obvious shape of his bulging cock like it was trying to show him off. Mmph. His package was incredible.

But I remembered we were in my backyard. "In our underwear? Are you fucking kidding?" I chanced a worried look at the surrounding houses, wondering if anyone was watching us.

He stuck his fingers in his waistband. "Naked, then?"

"N-no!" I spluttered quickly. "No, but no more excuses, okay?" I pulled off my shorts too, wincing when I noticed how my hard penis stretched against my briefs.

Lee had a wolfish grin. "Are you hard already?"

"I'm not even," I muttered, looking away. "It's just from the exertion, okay?"

"I barely even groped you. Have some dignity, dude."

"Are we going again or not?!"

Lee darted forward, his leg suddenly catching mine. I stumbled foolishly, swiping at him to keep him back, but the damage was done. My knee hit the grass.

Before I knew it, Lee had jumped. The next thing I knew, his groin was smashing into my face. His thighs tightened like a vise around my head, and he smacked my body into the earth. He had my arm, and his legs were around my neck. I let out a muffled cry, but it was trapped against his junk.

I could feel him crushing into me—the thickness of his cock pushing into my nose, his swollen balls pressed against my mouth. The briefs did nothing. He'd buried me in his package. I was sucking in hot breaths of air from his junk, sending his powerful musk spinning into my head. God, he was all I could smell and taste. His bare, hairy thighs were tightening around my head, giving little vindictive twists.

"Mmhgh! Mmph!" He'd trapped my mouth. I couldn't snap at him, or reason with him, or say some girly shit to get out of this. I could only tap out, and that meant it was all over.

My free hand grabbed feebly at his stomach, scrabbling at his rippling abs only to be caught by his own. All the while the heat from his junk kept washing over my senses, making my whole body shake. My saliva had already soaked through his briefs enough that they were but a sticky film between his penis and my lips. My eyelids fluttered.

I had one hand free. I used it to smack the grass with the remaining moments of consciousness I felt I had, maybe three times, maybe four or five. It didn't matter—I was totally defeated.

Lee's grip loosened, and his thighs left my head. This pressure was lifted so suddenly that I saw stars. I took a gulp of air, only then believing that there were smells besides his heavy musk. "F-fuck," I gasped pitifully. "Fuck! You won. I knew you would. I fucking knew it."

Lee was panting for air too, but he grinned. "I did too. But you put up a good fight, alright?" He elbowed my ribs, and I winced. It was all I had to stay sitting in front of him and not collapse onto my side.

"Did I?" I breathed.

"Sure. But you still owe me."

I met his eyes, giving him a pleading look. "Lee.."

I could feel his breath on my face. "Deal's a deal. And don't tell me you don't want to." He was right in front of me. Inches from me. Somehow his muscular body seemed to loom a little bigger, and become scary in it's ability to dominate me. Things had turned dirty again so quickly.

"F-fine," I mumbled, short gasps escaping me. "I'll do it. I lost, so I'll do it."

"Do what? Tell me."

"I'll... I'll suck your c-cock, Lee. Nngh." I trembled involuntarily.

Lee's dark eyes were filled with lust. "I knew you'd do this. You're so obvious."

I bit my lip and let out a little moan. Was I? Did I actually want this? My dick was throbbing uncontrollably in my briefs.

"You've got to be honest, though. Admit you want it."

"What? Wh-why? I already said I'd... I'd suck your dick."

"But not all because I'm making you. Am I right? You totally want to."

I gnashed at my lip. "I'm not going to s-say that."

"Why not, after all the stuff you've said?" Lee leaned closer, and my heart fluttered with nervous exhilaration. "Besides, I can tell you're into me. You've been thinking about last week, haven't you?"

"Mmngh. How could I not, okay? It was so fucked up."

"It didn't turn you on? You haven't jacked off to it?"

"M-maybe I have. I don't have to tell you." I murmured. Lee cocked an eyebrow, his stare penetrating. "S-so what if I have?" I breathed girlishly. "It... it doesn't mean I'm into you, or that I want to suck your cock."

"Lay down," Lee snapped.

"Wh—agh!" He pushed me backwards onto the grass, like I was a cheap folding table. All of the sudden my friend swung a knee over my chest. My arms were over my head, somehow robbed of all energy as he hovered over me like a giant. Lee's body was blocking the sunlight, casting a shadow over me and sending a few droplets of his sweat spattering against my stomach.

"I'll make it easier for you to admit it, then." With one hand he yanked down his boxer briefs, sending his enormous penis flopping out into the light of day.

I sucked in a shrill breath, feeling the heat mount. My heart was hammering. Ohh fuck. It was so nice. It had been popping into my head all week, tormenting me. Now it was right there above me, so thick and veiny that my dick was a toy in comparison.

Lee's swollen brown balls swayed as he inched closer overhead, positioning his junk over my face. I could barely see him past his thick black pubic hair. His sweaty musk seethed through the air into my nostrils, much stronger now that he was exposed.

"L-Lee, please," I begged. "We're... we're still outside. I can't... I can't..." My best friend dropped his cock, sending its bulk slapping down onto my cheek with an audible smack. "Ahn!" I gasped. His balls crushed into my chin. I felt his pubic hair rub across my lips.

Lee dragged his sweaty penis downward until its hot skin was rubbing across my lips. I was really tasting his dick now. My tongue curled as a salty flavor rolled across it, and my eyelids fluttered like I was going to pass out. My friend's dick was on my face. We hadn't even left the backyard, and he had his dick on me.

"Say you want it," I heard Lee growl, and his deep timbre reverberated through his junk into me.

"Mmph. Lee, I can't." My lips kissed his dick as I spoke. I couldn't avoid it. Oh god, it was so nice kissing it. Maybe I could do it again. Maybe he wouldn't notice.

Before I knew it, my lips pursed and I pressed them into the moist skin of his penis. Fuckkk it gave me a rush. My whole body shuddered.

I couldn't help it. I kissed his dick again, unable to hide my desperation this time. It was obvious as my moist lips pried at the veins of his shaft and began to smack audibly. "Mnn. Mnng."

"Ohh god," Lee rumbled. "Fuck, you're making out with my dick now?"

My head was in such a horny haze that I couldn't think straight. I kept fucking kissing Lee's penis, and suddenly my tongue slid out and dragged across the length of him. Tangy, salty flavor rushed into my tastebuds, sending shivers of painful pleasure through my trembling body. I was tasting his cock. Licking it. My tongue rolled up and down my friend's penis, catching sweat as it rolled over the contours of his throbbing veins.

Lee's hand was on my chin, and I felt his rough thumb push against my mouth, force its through my lips. My tongue dragged unavoidably against it as he wormed the invader against my gums. "Are you going to suck it or not?" He demanded, his breath coming in short, heavy bursts.

12