Our Dad’s College Deal. Bk. 03

Story Info
Incest leads to second chances.
8.8k words
4.27
8k
10
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/29/2023
Created 06/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our Dad's College Deal. Book 3.

We took a shower. I let you go first; my turn, I step out wet, and I see you drop to your knees as my hardening cock slips inside your hot mouth. After five days of touching or talking, we have not talked about sex, but now it feels right.

You are so giving and not taking like Mom. Did you start sweet talking? "You going to make me come so hard."

I answered you. "Then it will be my turn to make you feel like you are inside me outside too. Damn, I'm not sure that made any sense at all."

I started talking in tongues at that point as you stroked my hard cock as pulled my balls. Then, as my feet leave the floor, arching my back, my jets of come hit your moans in the back of your throat; as I spin down, my thinking goes south, and you rock us softly on the floor.

As you sang to us softly, I picked you up and laid you down in the bed. I lay with you and started rocking as my arms tightened around you. My kisses on your neck start a fire in your loins; my hands love your breast as I suck a nipple in my mouth, and you grasp my bite.

Moving and biting your flat tummy as I tongue fuck your belly button. You rock me back; we rocked together as my lips slipped over your outer lips, my tongue looking for wet. I suck your juices up to your moans, sucking hard on your clit, and you pop off to a big scream, your hands pulling me closer to your hot pussy.

I keep rocking you as my tongue makes tiny circles around your clit; every fourth or fifth circle, I drag my tongue between your wet lips, and my tongue finds your rosebud. I have never seen a woman dance as you did just then. I wonder if my finger up as deep as it can go up your ass will also feel good to you. Watching good porn helped in knowing how and why to try. I had trouble holding on to you after that; you pushed my fingers inside your cunt. I would have thought of it, but I was busy eating you.

I say. "Good idea Sis."

I was laughing, seeing my fingers in you to the timing of my licks. You closed your thighs on my head, and you came. I got close to passing out for lack of air. You let me go, your arms and legs go jelly, and you drop to the bed gasping for air.

You kept rocking us, and I helped us move; it was calming. I recalled not talking about us having sex before. I've no clue if you're a virgin. I asked you."You a virgin like me, Sis?"

Bobbie says. "Damn right, you're my first baby, now if Mom and Dad gave instead of take. OK, being real here, if Dad and I were the last two people left in the world, the answer is still fuck no! Now Mom, on the other hand. I would so share you with her; Mom was so sexy."

Bobbie started crying, and we held each other; I was missing Mom, so we rocked in the bed, holding each other. Then, finally, we pulled the covers over us and held on to each other until dawn.

You got up to pee and say. "So taking the trash out."

You came back and kissed me. "We need to move on; the couple next door asked if we wanted hot coffee with tacos for breakfast or drinks after dinner as I took the trash out."

I asked Bobbie. "I am not sure Bobbie does not being friendly or making coffee or drinks hides better in plan site?"

Bobbie moaned and says. "Or do we need to keep moving? Why is Ginger dead? None of this makes any fucking sense."

I say. "Damn it, Bobbie; we never looked at that last DVD."

I went and got my bag out, and Bobbie flipped on the laptop. We watched the disc start. It's not like the other DVDs; it's not at our folk's place, and it looks like it was shot on movie film and transferred to a disc. I swear it looked like me and Bobbie or Mom. On closer inspection and a four x crop, Dad and Mom are almost our age. It's got an old guy in his sixties who looks like our grandfather.

Bobbie says. "Is that Pop-pops? That son of a bitch, he is wearing a strap, and is that his limp dick too?"

Bobbie says. "I'm sorry, baby, I can't watch anymore."

Bobbie moaned, and not in a good way. Bobby started the coffee and sat in the passenger seat, staring out, wrapped in my jacket. I watched the rest alone with earphones in. Aunt Edith came in and took Dad's soft cock and stroked it, and as he came, they stuck it in moms pussy. Aunt Edith moved our Dad out of the way, and our grandfather fucked our Mom with a strap-on, and Aunt Edith stroked his limp dick off and stuck it in Mom too as he came, so who the fuck was our fucking Dad?

Bobbie says. "We need water, baby. I need to float safely in your arms."

I held you, and we rocked, sitting on the couch.

We heard a knock on the R.V. door, our camp neighbors says. "Hello, lovebirds, we never see you out. You kids still want some hot tacos?"

I went to the door; I say my sad face was enough. "Thank you for the kind offer; we found out our pops just died. I love to ask for a rain check, but we got to get back to the folks for the service. It's a long drive to Miami; we must drive straight, though."

Bobbie asked. "If we got on the road after lunch, we could see what's open on the way; we can drive till we're tired."

Our new neighbor gave us the bags of tacos I asked him. "If he asked his lady over for coffee and tacos."

We drank coffee and ate the tacos, but we did not speak of the elephant in the room, was it the fear that we could trust them?

How would they know to be here? We picked this spot by a triple coin toss. But Bobbie felt exposed then we hit the road. So we headed due north, went a state, and turned west to warm water; we stopped in Utah at the Great Salt Lake.

We camped in our R.V., and we floated together near sunset. The saltwater was better; we floated upright. We could fuck this way, but the salt was chafing us some, so we did not want to lose tender skin, so we just held each other. The temperature dropped fast after sunset; our bathing suits were worthless against the cold.

I let you shower; first, you came out and started to say something, pointing. "Where is your prick?"

I answered loudly. I shouted. "It's cold outside, baby."

You say. "You poor baby, get in the shower. I am sorry about the hot water thing."

You giggled as the lukewarm water hit me, as you tried to wash the salt off me before I screamed from the cold water.

You did an excellent job before I screamed, and we built a campfire; the sky is alive with stars. We cooked steaks with roasted vegetables and put jackets on to enjoy the night. Other R.V.'s or tents were lit up, and the sound of fun and laughter drifted over by ten pm; it was still out. Bobbie looked sad with our blanket in her lap and asked me. "Could we ever be safe enough to enjoy simple fun again?"

I say. "I don't know, baby, but we'll figure it out together. Then, just like when you're ready, you let me know. I got no complaints about how we seem to care more for each other daily. I am not my Dad; the mere thought of forcing you makes me ill. I love you, my partner, my Sister, my lover."

Bobbie says. "I thought I was doing a good enough job keeping my man happy as I overcome my fears."

I say. "No complaints about your loving on me, baby, watching you come is the single sexiest thing I've ever seen or felt."

It got too chilly to be out, so we snuggled in bed. You push me back on the bed, the cold not working on my happy friend anymore as I fill with blood getting hard as a rock.

Climbing on me, your dry outer lips starts sliding on my thick cock; your dry inner lips get hot, and your wet drips on my cock as you slide, moaning as you speed up. My cock is not in you but rides on your fat wet lips. I squeeze your nipples as you find my mouth as we kiss, our teeth bumping some so I bite your neck. Moving faster, your wetness feels like silk, a hot silk one whose friction keeps us on edge till I pinch both your hard nipples; we explode, and we make a very happy mess.

I say. "I felt your pussy want me; you got hotter, baby, and oh so wet, and your clit felt so good rubbing us as it were or was." I moaned.

Bobbie says. "Thank you, Baby, for letting me be me, and I do want you, my love." Bobbie moaned.

We talked in bed about Bobbie's fears; her biggest fear was of our future changing if we went all the way there. I said it was incest. As the day passed, our R.V. park was mainly empty, and the folks seemed more senior than us. Four times in one day, four people came to be friendly with us, adding to our stress.

Bobbie had this great idea to buy two junk gold rings from a pawn store next town over and put tin cans and old shoes on a banner that said Just Hitched. We were left alone in our world after that.

Dad held the disk back from his sex room and kept it in the safe, and I looked at the flip phone. The battery was dead, so I took it out of the phone, taped a wire to the battery outside of the phone, and started charging it. I took the sim card out and put it in my phone; it has one number in the phone and no listing on an internet search. Bobbie takes my phone and looks into the sim card, and it shows no calls made. We ate lunch on T.V. tables outside the shade of our RV Betty.

Bobbie asked me flat out. "Who do you think our Dad was? You ever wonder why we looked like Mom but not Dad?"

I say. "I have no clue who our dad was; I am more worried not knowing why our so called sweet aunt is a sweet killer?"

Bobbie says. "Fair question, Baby; how do we stay safe? Where do we go?"

Staying on the road and staying in campgrounds or State parks based on our cash flow, we had enough to stay on the road for about two years. We needed cheaper we needed to blend in better off the grid We could not get work because nether of us have a Social Security card. On the road for two months, we passed through a good size town and sent Ginger's folks an email from the local coffee shop; we read the text they sent back. Your Aunt, caught at the airport in France, killed herself in a holding cell. Agents went to question her Ex-husband here in the States; he locked himself in his office and shot himself. We looked into your Dad's phone; it was a burner phone with no records. If you have anything else, we are at a dead end with no one to talk to and no leads left alive. You kids loved Ginger; we know that, but you must go far away and never return. Your Aunt called someone none of this makes sense. Stay safe.

On the road, we pulled into another fair size town. Bobbie and I talked most of the night, agreed to upload the three videos to the cloud, and emailed a link, the burner phone number, and a note in the email saying. "Found in Dad's safe, we're not surfacing for a year. We're so sorry that it was Ginger I held Dan. He cried most of the night. Our Aunt booby-trapped the master bedroom and set it to light and catch fire if we opened the door and found a phone, Dan disconnected it before it got a call and set a spark off; there were fifteen gallons of gas in the house. She put wood wedges under our doors; we were meant to fry. This was Wednesday. I think the last few days are fuzzy Sorry we loved her." We sent it off to Ginger's folks.

We started south as the weather got colder; they waved us through without stopping at the border. Hoping to find some water to float in, we turned right toward the sea. Finding a charming fishing village a full day's drive south with an RV Park on top of a hill, it has a sign for hookup rent seen from the road.

It was a quarter mile to the store and the center of the town and about the same down to the lovely beach, one beach near the town center where the tourist go to and the beach near the RV Park, filled up on gas and groceries. An index card said long-term slab R.V. hook up to the right folks with a simple map added to the card.

Getting to the top of the hill, we were expected three couples sat at a good size table made from poured concrete; an open fire was on a pit as what looked like goats were cooking, and side dishes were near the fire. A cooler of iced beers was there. It was an odd crew, a mix of strange. Not made welcome but run off, but first names were exchanged. We were offered beers and took them; it was cold and good.

Then the questions started; it felt like there were thousands like it was a test. Finally, the oldest couple, there was a male in his sixties and his wife; he began by saying. "We all have secrets, and it's why we're here. You two have not told the truth, and that's fine, but we all three couples live here because we know each other's secrets; we watch out for each other."

Bobbie looks at me and says. "We need to walk to the beach and talk this over; knowing our secret might have gotten a friend of ours killed, we both are unsure if the danger still exists."

Grabbing suits and towels, we walked to the beach; we changed into suits right at the water's edge and went out into the lagoon. The water was sexy clear, and clean, refreshing the perfect spot.

We did not talk; we held each other. No words were needed; we knew more about each other by eighteen years than most couples after fifty. I see a woman watch us from the top of the hill; a man joins her; they watch us and leave.

I say. "I'm with you, my love, and if you say we are on the road after a quick shower. I don't feel takers, baby. Is it just my hope?"

Bobbie answered me. "Must be a thing, but I'm not feeling any bad vibes talking with them; maybe leave out where we're from?"

I say. "Maybe skip last names?"

We walked back to the park hand in hand; a light turned on, and it was mounted on a freshwater tank and shower below. So we washed off, and we came back.

I say. "We're hungry. Can we eat first? Our story is a damn long one."

Bobbie's face lit with an inter glow after that, and your voice relaxed, and you laughed. The last time I heard that was the pool party day; we laughed then because no one showed up. We listen to all the great things to do here. We ate fresh fruit with sweet cream for dessert.

As in the biggest thing I have ever seen, pot rolled into my life, and I went to a school where we grew our own behind the gym. It was lit and passed around; I might add that we were lit too quickly.

I began by telling the table we are brother and Sister, the seemingly tall tale of the contract deal, the day of the channel ordeal and our Aunt, our blood setting us up to roast, and the end of our friend Ginger. The rest Bobbie told of the last two months, she pointed out what we had done to stay off the grid.

Then our new friends told us their secrets individually; the older couple were brothers and Sister, John and Cindy were the two women one was not but still called themselves ladies: Jeanette and Mary. They say the third couple was two guys, brothers Steve, and Jack. "They were gay, and their family put a hit out on them; they said that was a dozen years ago.

I told them. "Our Aunt called a number to a burner phone; the suits could not find who she called. I have not said our names or where in Texas were from, but forgive me, I hope not telling you folks this might keep us all safe."

The older woman held my hand and looked into my eyes, not my soul.

Cindy says. "You had this on your back all this time, and you cared for her, kept her safe, and were perfect for her. You floated and held on to each other, and the water calms her a little for you two, but you do this for her."

I nodded my head; we were understood.

John says. "You keep doing what you're doing, young man."

Jeanette says. "Mary, turn the work lights on, and let's get these sweeties leveled up on the pad and hooked up."

It would take an hour like the last forty campgrounds, with me trying new things to find anything that worked to get it set up. But not this crew done and hooked up in under twenty.

John kissed us both, saying. "We are therapists, and Cindy is an M.D. if you need to talk, but time helps too; you guys have been running on juice, get some sleep, and spending time together. We need to review a few things, but we have warning sensors on the beach. Please do not go out without your passkey, so there is no beach tonight or going to town twenty feet from the pads. It's covered, OK, guys. There are a few other things we need to tell you about. Suppose the fog horn goes off. Come to our R.V. it's the one that butts up to the top of the hill and keeping your head down."

Trying to wind down, we held on to each other the weather out was open windows lovely, and we enjoyed the sea breeze; this was cool the screened-in windows were an added plus. Sleep caught us still holding each other fully dressed.

Needing to pee woke us both as we washed our faces and laid back down, kissing no rush or feeling we were missing out by not being sexually active.

Bobbie asked. "If we could stay, she told me it feels right here."

At about eight am, the sounds of people moving back and food being made, the smell of bacon and coffee re-fried beans fresh roasted fish drifted in, waking us.

Fresh hand-made tortillas, they hired a local to cook and clean her husband fished and watched the house as an armed guard for the park as his two brothers helped all three were ex-special forces.

What looked simple was not, but we were given a phone that only worked on the house Bluetooth and was no longer a phone. We could text but just the four phones and the bunker. I was shown what and where the compound was covered, and the bomb shelter and tunnel to an old surplus P.T. boat were reworked with lightweight Kevlar armor, high-speed engines. A rock-solid internet VPN for the compound gave us movies to watch. We had to use the office to go online and to make long-distance calls; we had to stay off the grid. But we watch Movies on the beach, some almost first run, and a few T.V. shows we could download and watch off hard drives.

I asked. "John, how much was my share of this cost? Bobbie asked if we could stay, and she told me she feels right here; I agreed. I don't see the guile my Dad had or how my Mom manipulated people to get her way here. She was an expert at getting her way."

John says. "We split it four ways, but our friend died, his wife of forty years walked off into the surf three days later, but forty thousand is the share of the cost."

I asked. "Gold and cash or just cash, Sir? That's doable. I'm unsure if it's worth getting our Dad's money. We got some cash, but we came south to save money."

John says. "Mary might be able to help you there; she's Ex-CIA."

We took sun on the beach as a few locals enjoyed the beach also. Mary says. "The locals are all known to each other non-locals stand out and are watched.

Mary says. "You noticed we were ready for you guys; we get a ten-minute warning from town and twenty from the sea."

She had a few questions and was able to find our house and list it for sale with a power of attorney. It was recorded and was a half-million-dollar home the fire meant we be lucky to get 200 thousand. Our home was owned outright; no mortgage was posted. We are no longer listed as being looked at for questions, and warrants for the fire are no longer listed.

It helped eating well, and Bobbie grabbed my ass and said. "After dinner tonight, you're going to fuck my brains out; you better eat lots of oysters."

Bobbie said with a grin, a huge grin.

We made an all-seafood dinner; it was out of this world as the live music started, and the locals came and danced. As if you meant business, you drank Coke Cola from tiny bottles instead of the local beer. The soda was made from sugarcane man, which tasted good. Saying our good nights, we went to our home; you took your things off as you worked me out of mine.

You lay down and say. "I'm yours, baby; take me."

I say. "Is this your idea of a first move, making me do all the work?"

I chucked as I pinched your nipple, just softer than you like; as I pressed harder, you moaned. Then, finally, you turn to the nightstand and squirt a massive handful of hand lotion, and you stroke my growing cock nicely. But, of course, all that lotion was making wet noises that sounded a bit like your damp pussy does with my tongue working on your clit.