Our Dirty Kissable Lips Cindy

Story Info
Cindy's Story and how she became part of ODKL.
3.8k words
4.61
9.5k
18

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cagivagurl
Cagivagurl
3,560 Followers

Our Dirty Kissable Lips Cindy:

Thanks to my friend Marina Kelly who helps me with the story and then spends hours fixing my poor spelling and grammar. Thanks Marina

The band didn't just bring me the greatest experience of my life it gave me my partner, my lover, my forever person and I hope we will live together for the rest of our lives.

I didn't start out wanting to be in a band, that thought never crossed my mind. I had an easy road into life, my folks were wealthy and I soon learned how to wrap my pop around my little finger meaning I got whatever I wanted. My mom was a harder nut to crack, she saw through my tears.

Still life was good growing up, I wanted for nothing, the word spoiled brat springs to mind but things changed when they got divorced and I went to live with mom. Not that life was hard she got a big fat cheque and a ton of alimony. It was hard because I loved pop, he was the strong solid rock upon which my life was built.

OK he did the wrong thing and cheated on mom which was pretty shitty but I was prepared to forgive him, why couldn't she? Instead she went on a mission to prove to him that she was still attractive and in the next couple of years had a ton of boyfriends, all younger good looking guys.

Pop was no better when he saw her dating and not trying to be discreate about it, he did the same and any thoughts of a reconciliation vanished in acrimonious shouting and screaming every time they got together.

Pop also reduced our time together as he tried to rebuild his business and find a girlfriend who wanted a teenage girl in her life. Fuck most of them were young enough to be my sister.

Living with mom was full of drama, her constant changing boyfriend status was impossible to keep up with and a couple of them tried it on with me.

I guess I rebelled, or just acted out but I talked my pop into buying me a drum kit. It was a purely impulsive decision. I had seen a couple of cute boys playing at school and I guess that influenced my decision. Mom freaked out when the van turned up with the kit. She freaked out even more when I started to bang away on them. Yes, it was loud and of course I was terrible, but I didn't care the more it annoyed my mom the more I liked it.

My noisy banging drove her to make a decision which was to get me some lessons. I hated the lessons, rudiments, rudiments, rudiments and of course more rudiments. Luckily for me my instructor saw some talent and started to move me into using the rudiments. He introduced me to music I had never listened to and suddenly my world was opened. New borders and my tastes stared to develop.

I loved playing the drums, all my frustrations and anxiety flowed through those sticks and after mom insulated the basement I played for hours. When all my friends were out dating and socializing I played.

In the end I think Mom was pleased to see the back of me, which was cool because I was glad to get out as well. I decided on Lawrence with its University for no reason other than it was far enough away from my folks that would get some respite from them and the parade of never ending new girlfriends and boyfriends..

They both helped me financially; they paid for my apartment and bought me a car. The arts degree I chose just because it seemed easy and I liked art turned out to be harder than I anticipated. Not that I cared, the only thing I cared about was playing drums. After several complaints from other tenants at the apartment complex I was left with nowhere to play.

My savior came in the form of a band, they had a rehearsal room and I was able to leave my kit set up and I could play whenever I wanted. The other guys in the band were not that good but at least I got to play and I learned how to play with other people which was an art in itself.

These guys were determined to become the best wedding band in town as they saw that as a sure income. I hated it, the songs they played were all old classic rock stuff. Freaking awful.

Still they were right in one regard, money, we actually got gigs and that taught me another valuable lesson, how to play powerfully but quietly, to use precision rather than force and to interpret the bass player and form a cohesive unit... my love the rhythm section.

There was another benefit to playing weddings, girls. OK that was something that developed after I arrived at varsity, I had never really been into boys, yeah, I kissed a few but they say you have to kiss a few toads before you find your princess.

All my confusion led to a little dysmorphia, I didn't think of myself as gay, but boys didn't do it for me, on the other hand girls seemed to get my pulse racing.

Weddings...my first kiss with a girl, we were setting up and I was kneeling down clicking my kick pedal on the bass drum when I saw the sexiest chick I have ever seen. She was one of the bridesmaids and she was seriously hot. It was funny I felt my hands go clammy and my armpits were suddenly sticky and damp. I felt my cheeks flushing, god I couldn't control my urge to run over and grab her...what the fuck was going on... as I stood up our eyes met and she smiled her bright eyes glistening as the other girls tugged her into a group for a photo.

Everywhere she went after that our eyes kept meeting and every time there was that coquettish smile, she flirted wordlessly with me, her eyes dragging me in.

The wedding was soon over and the crowd returned to the marquee for the reception. We played the requested songs and my new friend danced with plenty of guys but as she danced, she stared at me. Luckily, I wore my dark shades and I could play the cool uninterested rock chick.

It was during the break when I was at the bar getting a drink that I felt a hot sexy body wriggling against my back. When I turned it was Althea, as I turned to look back at her she whispered, "Hi, could you get me a wine please?"

I got her drink and as I slipped it into her hand our flesh grazed and she held my hand for a moment longer than necessary, "I was going out to get some fresh air, care to join me?"

I followed meekly until we were out in the coolish night air. There was a small crowd gathered smoking so we moved further away and she leaned back against a tree sipping her wine, "You play very well." She mumbled.

I tried to answer but my mouth was dry and unable to form words...we stood like that for minutes that felt like hours before she reached out and I felt her hand grip the back of my neck and pull me towards her...I lost my balance and had to step forward and suddenly our lips were touching, her sneaky cute little tongue running across mine slowly, delicately pushing into my parting lips and we were kissing our mouths open, a sexy juicy kiss that I will remember forever, it was sweet, sexy, delicious and oh so complete.

No longer able to support my own weight I leaned against her properly our breasts crushed together and her heartbeat pulsing throbbing against my own. Her arm slid further around my neck pulling me harder, her mouth insistent, inviting, her tongue hungry and avaricious.

As we separated, "God I needed that, you sexy flirt." She whispered as her wet succulent lips slid onto my neck and she sucked hard leaving a huge hicky. She giggled, "That's so everybody will know you're mine."

Damn I was happy to be hers, it was exactly what I wanted, for this moment to go on forever.

Then I heard my name being called, the guys in the band were looking for me. I turned before muttering, "Sorry I have to go."

With one last quick kiss I rushed off. The guys gave me a kick in the ass for taking so long. We started our second set and Althea danced with anybody she could, right at the front and her eyes never left mine as she ground against all her partners. It struck me as weird that all her dance partners were men. Even considering how close she was with the other bridesmaids she never once danced with them.

As I was putting the last of my gear away in the back of my car she appeared from nowhere. She checked carefully before gliding in pressing her hot body against me and the kiss...oh that damn kiss. We pulled apart and she mumbled, can you wait for me, I have to say goodbye?"

I nodded and grabbed a couple of drinks from the bar, the bartender was generous enough to give me a half finished bottle of jack and a bottle of coke.

In the car the wait was interminable. She took forever, by the time she arrived I probably shouldn't have been driving. The moment she slid in beside me it didn't seem important we were on our way back to my place.

No words were spoken but we kissed the whole way, her hands wandering all over my boobs and then sexily squeezing my thighs.

I left the gear in the car and we rushed into my apartment, the door closed behind us and we ripped each other's clothes of, her expensive dress cast aside like it was insignificant.

Naked she looked so pretty, her flawless skin like milk, smooth and perfect. I felt inadequate in her presence but her whimpered compliments eased my insecurities and as we tumbled into bed any thoughts except kissing her vanished.

I let my fingers do the walking as I caressed her slowly taking my time luxuriating in the feel but she was insistent and unrelenting. Not really knowing what to do except try to recreate what I liked boys doing to me it must have been apparent I was new to this, "Oh my god, you've never been with a girl have you?"

I tried to cover with a laugh but she knew, "Don't worry just follow my lead, pretend I am you."

The feel of her pussy excited me, it was moist and swollen her lips fat and juicy as my fingers toyed with her.

She wasn't being so polite her fingers were already deep inside my slippery slit and her palm rubbed roughly on my mound crushing my clit.

I finally got a finger inside her and she wriggled wildly encouraging, inviting me in deeper and I didn't want to disappoint.

With our sweaty sticky bodies glued together we fingered each other to powerful orgasms, stronger than I could ever remember, my body contorted writhing like tangled string and she was no better, our mouths locked together making breathing impossible.

That night I learned about the female form, it's depths and intricacies. How it is to be loved by a woman.

Unfortunately, Althea wasn't a local and was only in town for the wedding, not that I think we could have become anything, she was so deep in the closet I don't think there was any coming out.

I felt completely different, I didn't care who knew, in fact with my newly acquired understanding

I began to realize why I had never been able to cement a proper relationship with guys.

With my mind wrenched open I searched out other girls. Lawrence has a very active lesbian gay community and finding other girls wasn't difficult. I shared my bed with a myriad of luscious girls.

The wedding band didn't work for me, I didn't care about the money I wanted to play music I was proud of. I tried out for several other bands, none of which really worked, but I ended up playing with a metal band. They were horrid but they changed my life because it was through them that I met Jasmine.

The guys said we had a new bass player auditioning which didn't fill me with any joy, well not until she walked in....OMG....she was beautiful, a tiny elfin delight, in skin tight lycra...fuck she was breathtaking. The moment she played I sensed that quality, she could play but she was wasted on this bunch of testosterone fueled morons.

She only stayed for a short while but the fuse was lit and I wanted her. Unfortunately, she noticed my girlfriend of the time and seemed to lose interest. When she left the band, it sealed it for me and I pulled out as well.

It was a month or so later we bumped into each other and she was jamming with another chick, Mel. It sounded perfect to me and I wanted in. The moment the three of us jammed it was miraculously good. I felt a connection to them through the music. It was all original and exactly what I was looking for.

It did become apparent to me that there was something missing and when I told them it wasn't appreciated by Mel who was the front woman. She played guitar and sang but she was a rhythm player not a soloist and the band lacked that...we lacked somebody to take up the slack vocally and to give the music a lift from time to time.

How we met Mimi is covered elsewhere and I won't delve into that too much but once she was on board, we became something special. We won the battle of the bands and our orbit was ignited. We were on our way.

The only thing for me was Jas, she played with my mind, night after night I watched from behind the kit as her sexy ass danced and swayed in front of me. I was so jealous of Mimi and Mel who got to dance with her... OK I was probably my own worst enemy because we were inundated with sexy chicks every night because we were an openly gay band and our songs were all lesbian anthems. It was better than the wedding band, there were chicks aplenty but they never quashed my desire for Jas. I feared it would go unrequited except for Mimi. One night whilst we were on tour and we were packing up. Mel and Jas were gone and Mimi snapped, "For fucks sake Cindy, grow a pair and go and talk to her."

Stunned I moaned, "What the hell are you talking about?"

"Jas, you've had the hots for her forever, god damn it she feels the same way."

"Bullshit." I snapped, she's never even noticed me."

"Good lord girl, she has a hard on for you it's fucking obvious."

"Yeah then why is she up in her room fucking Molly?"

"Because she thinks you don't like her, the molly thing is over, they aren't up there fucking they are cuddling and she is consoling Molly. Do us both a favor and ask her out."

"Fuck off and mind your own business bitch...what the fuck do you know" I felt mean but she pissed me off. I was sure Jas wasn't interested, but god what if she was...god damn it....

It took me two days of watching her with Molly before I realized, their body language was different, they were just friends...Mimi was right... On the bus Molly had gone back to sitting with Mimi leaving Jas with her huge headphones on sitting alone.

Another two days and after a fabulous performance where we rocked the place we were chilling in the green room. Mel wandered off with a groupie and Mimi gave me a stern glare as she led Molly out leaving Jas and me together.

When I got another beer from the box Jas breathed, "Yes please." I got another one for her and we sat together. "Wow what a show." She sighed.

"Hell, yeah babe, that was awesome, Christ this band amazes me."

She slipped her arm through mine and whispered, "Hallelujah to that." We clinked bottles and took long gulps.

As I turned to say something her lips closed over mine. My chest went into paroxysm my breath evaporated as her tongue slithered into my mouth searching out my own. I dropped my beer in shock and my arms on auto pilot circled her neck and I pulled her tighter against me as our tongues swirled in a scintillating rhumba, a sexy heart stopping samba.

Her hands closed over my tits as she roughly mauled me. I heard the clank as her bottle hit the cement and we were locked in an embrace so hot I thought we might burst into flames.

My pussy quivered and I felt my thighs sticky and clammy. My hand fell to her legs and they fell open like the gates to Eden had opened allowing my hand to slide up the silken road. Her fishnet stockings finished pinching her flesh and as my hands slid up higher, squeezing fondling massaging I heard her dying sigh in my mouth. A guy walked in catching us and he barked out an apology, "Sorry girls but we are locking up, if you want drinks now's your last chance."

He disappeared and Jas giggled, "Shit...busted...I don't want a drink, I want you to take me to bed."

"Then let's go before we get arrested, but what about Molly?"

She laughed, "Molly can fuck off into Mimi's bed where she should be."

When we walked in Molly was sitting on the bed fully clothed talking on the phone. She hung up when she saw us walk in arm and arm, standing up she grinned, "I might go and talk to Mimi, see if she's lonely?"

Jas kissed her long and hard, "Sorry Molly."

Molly laughed, "I'm not, I'm just glad the waiting is over." She kissed me on the way past, "Look after her, she's special."

She didn't have to tell me I already knew that. The moment the door closed behind her the clothes started flying and we were finally naked together in bed, her legs locked around mine her pussy sucking frantically on my thigh as I humped hers, my hands full of her succulent little titties, my mouth full of nipples and flesh. I felt her teeth biting and her hands squeezing, tweaking, pinching, twisting and pulling.

Her hand slid down my back and it slipped inside me easily sliding in. As we lay on our sides, I followed suit and my fingers slid into her slippery hotness. Her pussy sucking my fingers greedily as I slid them in and out.

"Fuck you little slut." She breathed wetly in my ear, "Keep that up and I will cum."

Giggling at her silly talk I whined, "Then cum like the dirty little slut you are."

She pushed me hard rolling me onto my back. She rolled on top of me, "Do you know how long I have been waiting for this moment?"

"Not as long as me that's for sure."

She pushed my legs open and dived down until her lips were kissing and nibbling on my swollen puffy pussy lips, the folds sliding into her mouth as she licked and sucked. Her tiny hand almost vanished up inside me as she pumped it underneath her mouth which had attached like a starving limpet to my clit.

Her tongue flicked wildly as she sucked and hummed some tune all the while her hand pumped harder and harder the sloshy squishy sounds of my pussy giving up ownership echoed like some reluctant love song.

God it was only minutes and I felt my orgasm, it wasn't creeping upwards it was galloping racing like an out of control express train racing through a non-existent tunnel into the light it exploded and I covered her face in my juices, my thighs crushing her head, my fingers tangled in her silky hair.

When I opened my eyes and stared down between my legs her big puppy dog eyes were staring up at me. Using my hands which were still tangled in her hair I tugged softly until our lips were together again and my own juices coated our glued together mouths.

"You taste wonderful Cindy, I can't believe I waited so long."

It was my turn rolling her over I needed to, wanted to repay her loving and I wanted her taste to mingle with mine, to make her purr, make her scream.

Her pussy like mine was swollen and red, her pouty lips quivering awaiting my kiss. I took my time savoring her taste, the feel of her labia in my mouth, running my tongue up and down the length of her slippery slit I opened her with my fingers, tickling stroking caressing then easing her open I slid a finger in enjoying her tortured writhing response.

Deeper harder faster then another, and another. I tried to get the fourth one in but she is tiny and there was no way, not yet, I plunged them in and out as my mouth kissed and sucked every inch of her trembling flesh before settling on her clit. The moment my teeth closed over it and I nibbled like a hungry chipmunk she went crazy her body wriggling and squirming like an out of control snake, twisting contortedly.

I sucked her wriggly little worm into my mouth and sucked like a vacuum cleaner on high as my hand went into overdrive fucking her sloppy hole. Yes, I made her scream and I'm sure even Molly two rooms away could hear which made me smile

Later into the night we made love properly our bodies connected through our pussies and our tongues tied in a tight knot.

The morning was amazing waking up with this gorgeous sexy creature in my arms, she looked beautiful even like this, makeup smeared across her face, hair looking like a bird's nest stuck together with my crusty juices.

Cagivagurl
Cagivagurl
3,560 Followers
12