Our Dirty Little Secret Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John started stroking his cock slowly again, too turned on to just sit there and not do anything. "Come here, come lay down with me. We can try it." she said to him, blushing and not wanting to look at his face. She was feeling shy but also incredibly horny. She wanted him to touch her there with his hard cock, to see what it feels like.

John stopped stroking and stood up, walking over to where Jennifer lay on the barn floor, still rubbing her clit and stroking her pussy lips, wiggling a little with excitement. His cock was sticking up and hard, at least 9 inches long and throbbing. He stood over her for a moment, just looking down at her beautiful body, feeling desire filling him, an intense passion. He felt like an animal in heat, and couldn't believe how incredibly lucky he was.

John laid down next to Jennifer on the floor, not sure what he should do next. "Wh.. what do you want me to do?" he asked nervously, his hands shaking, his breathing ragged.

Meanwhile, Mike was watching all of this and started humping the pocket pussy, slowly at first. Seeing all of this was so fucking hot, he just couldn't hold still. He had to feel it stroking inside. The intense tingling and pressure was driving him wild. His breathing became heavier as he humped in and out, his fingers getting tangled up a bit in the bailing twine. He began thrusting it in harder and deeper, his breathing becoming shallow and a little whine escaping his lips. He was so fucking turned on, he was having a hard time not immediately busting a nut. "No," he thought to himself. "Don't cum yet. I can hold it in a little longer."

8

"I don't know what to do for sure," Jennifer said to John. "Do you know how to do it?" she asked him, batting her eyes a bit and rubbing her pussy lips, her fingers glistening with her wetness.

John blushed even brighter, and moved up closer to her, his hands still shaking. He grabbed hold of his hard cock with one hand, climbing over her. He laid down on her and put the tip of his hard cock right up against her clit. She put her hands on his upper arms and could feel him shaking.

"Does it feel good?" she asked him, breathing heavy, the wetness increasing between her legs.

"Yes," John breathed, his legs shaking now, trying to hold still with his eyes closed as his cock touched a pussy for the very first time.

John's cock swelled even larger, the intense pressure building up inside of him. He started twitching his hips a bit, rubbing the tip of his cock over her sweet pussy and clit. Jennifer was so wet, and was wiggling her hips and let out a little moan.

"Oh, John," she said between ragged breaths. "It feels good. I can feel it touching me."

John pushed his hips forward a little, pushing it harder into her clit, still shaking. "Mmm.." Jennifer moaned. "That's good."

Mike was still humping the pocket pussy in the hay, starting to lose his shit. He was humping the pussy hard and fast now, his breath coming in shallow bursts between periods of holding his breath as he felt the intense pressure building up between his legs, a heat growing in his cock and an intense tingling. He felt like he was right on the edge of cumming, and was going wild with desire. He knew that if he saw John cum, he would immediately lose his load deep in this pile of hay.

Jennifer was so wet that John's hard dick started to slip down a bit, poking at the entrance to her tight little cunt. Both of them felt it, and froze for a moment, just holding very still. Then John laid down more on Jennifer, pressing his body into hers, rotating his hips in a circular motion and slowly letting his cock find its way inside of her.

Jennifer's eyes flew open as the head of his cock slipped inside. "Oh!" she gasped, gripping his shirt sleeves tightly with both hands.

John stopped and held very still for a moment, breathing heavily and looking at her. "Are you ok?" he asked her, his cock throbbing and begging to go inside deeper.

Jennifer nodded, and he again laid down on top of her and began moving his hips in little circular motions, letting it slide in a little more. It was so fucking tight, he wasn't sure if it would fit. But he couldn't believe the feeling. This was nothing like what he was used to. Masturbation never felt this good. He was completely out of his mind from the pleasure. He had a hard time holding back, but wasn't sure how hard or fast he was supposed to push.

Jennifer then grabbed onto his shirt sleeves again, and pulled him down closer. "More." she whispered in his ear. This was all John needed to hear, and he pushed his hips forward a little, feeling his cock sink deeper into her tight, wet pussy.

His hard and throbbing cock slid all the way inside after some slow, intense pushing, and he was now deep inside her pussy. He just held very still for a moment, looking down at her and staring into her eyes. "How does that feel?" he said to her, lust thick in his voice, his arms and legs still shaking.

"It feels so good," she purred. "I need it so badly. Will you show me how you use it on a girl?"

John began sliding it in and out of her, slowly at first. He lost his grip on the floor and his shaking arms fell out from under him, causing him to fall on top of her. "Sorry," he said apologetically, propping himself back up on his hands, locking his elbows.

Jennifer chuckled a little, still breathing heavily and said "It's okay."

9

Mike was still humping the pocket pussy buried in the hay while watching John and Jennifer. He was moving his hips faster now, going deep inside and burying his cock all the way to his balls with each thrust. He was getting very close to cumming now, he could feel it. He hoped that John would cum soon, because he didn't know how long he could hold it in.

John began pushing his cock in and out of Jennifer's sweet, tight little pussy slowly, breathing heavy and still shaking from the intense pressure. He felt the pressure building between his legs and felt the intense euphoric feeling building up inside of him. He knew he was about to cum.

"Um.." John said, struggling to catch his breath and unsure of what to say. "Do you.. I mean.. It's coming out soon." He looked deeply into Jennifer's eyes, unsure of what her reaction would be or what he should do.

"Mmm... that's good, okay." Jennifer said, thrusting her hips a bit to push into him harder, turned on at the thought of it. He still wasn't sure what he should do. Should he pull it out? Should he let it come out inside of her? He better think fast, because soon it would be too late.

"Do you want me to do it? Down there, I mean?" John said, straining to hold back, holding very still but still feeling it coming on fast.

"Take it out and show me." Jennifer said, lust dripping in her voice.

John very slowly pulled his cock out of her dripping wet cunt, and her eyes grew large at the sight of it. The head of his cock was bright red and looked like it was ready to explode. John grabbed it firmly and began stroking hard and fast. Within just seconds, he began shooting his load, moaning and saying under his breath "Oh... oh shit." as he shot spurt after spurt of his hot cum all over the barn floor. He then collapsed forward on his hands and knees, kneeling his head to the floor and trying to catch his breath.

Jennifer was so turned on at the sight of this, she said "Watch me." and began rubbing her pussy hard and fast. She bucked her hips in an upward motion to press into her hand harder, grabbing her breast with one hand and squeezing hard. She rubbed her pussy so hard and so fast, her motions were a blur. She began moaning, saying "Oh god, it feels good John. I can't help it."

Jennifer then flipped over onto her stomach and put her hand beneath her, rubbing her pussy on her fingers and humping them hard. She pressed her hips forward over and over, and John was mesmerized by the sight of her sweet little ass cheeks humping and thrusting so hard and fast. He was immediately transported back to the memory of secretly watching her at her bedroom door when she masturbated.

"Oh! Oh!" Jennifer began screaming, bucking her hips wildly. "Something's happening John, it feels so good!" Jennifer's pussy then began clenching and releasing rhythmically as she pressed hard into her fingers, rubbing her clit. Her other hand was clenched, her mouth twisted into a look of pure pleasure as the feeling wracked her body and completely took over as she lost all control.

Mike was fucking the pocket pussy hard and fast, breathing heavy in short, shallow bursts. Seeing Jennifer cum pushed him quickly over the edge, and he began unloading gush after gush after gush into the tight little toy, imagining it was her, and that he was making her cum around his cock. Mike's body quivered with the sensation, and he held still for a moment, trying to catch his breath. That was the hardest he had ever come before, and he was grateful he didn't pass out from the pleasure, sure to be discovered by John and Jennifer if he fell to the floor.

Jennifer got up on her hands and knees slowly, crawling over to where John was still sitting, breathing heavily. She lightly touched his arm, looking up into his eyes. "You're a really good teacher," she said with a little smile. "Thank you for showing me."

12