Our Distinctive Family Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why not? Me and my girl do it all the time. Just lay down a towel or get in the shower," Joey said.

"No man. I can't do it. And I don't think it's fair that she's refusing to give me MY pussy just because of that. What do you think Manny?" Everyone looked at me expectantly. What did I think?

"I think she's right. If you love her, you should do it at least once. Maybe after that one time, she may realize she doesn't like it or you may realize you do like it."

"Seriously? You're taking her side. What do you even know...you're not with anyone," Bo said.

"What makes you think that?" -- I said.

"Because I haven't seen you with a girl in months," -- Bo said.

"Yea, it has been a while," Toby chimed in.

As I said a time before, no one knew I was bisexual. It's not that I didn't tell my friends because they were homophobes, I just didn't feel the need to yet. I decided right then, I would tell them. Fuck it.

"I have a boyfriend." Everyone looked at me shocked.

"Since when? Dude! You've been hiding a boyfriend from us? Who is it.?" -- Bo asked.

"No one you know. He goes to another school so that's why you haven't seen me with him."

Toby chuckled to himself, "Is he hot?"

"Fuck yeah he's hot." -- I said. "Speaking of...need you guys opinion on a similar matter." Everyone leaned in as if I was about to tell a secret.

"So my guy is huge..."

"Well shit, just get straight to it" -- Joey said. I looked at him then shook my head.

"Like I said, he's hung like a fucking horse. And we just started having sex, but after our first time, I got a little...bruised from the stretch. Plus we fucked like three rounds without a break." I continued telling them the whole story which they were just eating up.

"Now would you be mad if you were refused sex when you insist that you're fine?"

Everyone thought for a second. Lane was the first to answer, "Yes and no."

"I would be fucking upset," Joey said.

"Of course you would," Bo said.

"Why yes and no Lane," I pointed my question to him.

"Because you have to think on both sides. He's probably beating himself up for being too rough on you and actually being able to see the results of that is even worse. He's being a boyfriend by protecting you first."

I nodded at his statement. "And I say yes for the obvious reason that you say you're fine so he should just fuck you."

"I think you should say fuck him and go find someone else...or at least make him jealous." Joey said

"I might just do that. Remind him of what he could lose if he keeps stalling."

I rubbed my chin as I grinned evilly. "What should I do?"

******Author's note******

So what should Manny do to make Dawson jealous? Comment some of your ideas and I will incorporate the one I like the most.

12