Our Family Vacation Ch. 04

Story Info
Abby gets a wake up call.
1.1k words
4.36
74.6k
33

Part 4 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(All characters depicted in any form of sexual activity are 18 years of age or older)

I would like to thank my editor Todger65

A Strange Morning

Day 2

"Ah yes fuck my ass stud. Fuck your slut's ass." This is what I woke up to, my mom begging to get her ass fucked, how my life has changed. I lay there listening to them fuck for almost an hour before I hear daddy cum.

"Mmmm that was great my little slut. I really needed that. I love your tight ass."

"And I love giving it to you stud. You know I was thinking why don't we see if we can keep these rooms a few more days and go to the festival that's going on?"

"That sounds great babe. While we were unloading the car last night I talked to a guy that said they had some kind of football tournament and I thought I could take the boys to that while you and Abby do girl stuff."

"Girl stuff huh? Plus you know Jack hates sports."

"Shrimp can go with us or go with you and Abby, he can try to be a man or just play with you girls it's up to him."

"And what's wrong with playing with girls you seemed to enjoy it all morning?"

"That's not what I meant and you know it. Plus I still don't know if he even likes girls."

"And if our son were gay?"

"It wouldn't bother me. I just wish he'd figure out who he is outside of all those games of his."

"He'll figure it out, but I'm pretty sure he does like women."

"How?"

"I've caught him staring at me and Abby not to mention every other female he can."

"Why didn't you tell me this before?"

"Oh there's no harm in just looking. I'm sure you looked at your mom while growing up."

"Ok yes maybe."

"See all boys do it. Danny still does and he's got Tina, who I've seen you check out more than once."

"No harm in looking right?"

"Of course not, though I don't know how Abby would feel knowing both her brothers and her daddy check her out whenever they get a chance."

"Can you blame us she's a sexy little thing, just like her mother?"

"She is sexy I'll give you that. I know I've caught myself checking her out a few times."

"Oh god that's just hot."

I hear mom laugh, "Ok, ok before you get all worked up thinking about your wife and daughter together why don't you go take a shower. And I think it should be a cold one."

"Oh alright but are you sure you wouldn't like to join me?"

"Just get going mister. I'll wake Abby and see about the rooms." I hear daddy walk by and go into the bathroom soon followed by the shower running. After a minute or too mom gets up and lies in bed next to me. She brushes the hair out of my face, "Abby sweetie wake up."

I pretend to slowly wake up, "Mom? What's wrong?"

"Nothing sweetie but it's time to get up."

"Oh ok. Morning mom," I move to hug her and find she's still naked, "Umm mom where are you clothes?"

"Oops sorry sweetie mommy and daddy were umm well I think you know and I didn't think to get dressed. You've seen me in my birthday suit before so it's not a big deal. Now you get up I'm going to see if we can keep these rooms and go to the festival here. Your dad is in the shower and you better be up and around when I get back."

Mom put on a dress with nothing under it and left the room. I just lay there thinking of the new information about my whole family checking me out. I hear the shower stop then daddy comes out of the bathroom with a towel over his head and nothing else. He was standing with his back to me, and I was strangely disappointed that all I could see was his ass.

"Daddy! You're naked."

"Oh shit honey I'm sorry I figured you'd still be asleep," Daddy quickly wrapped the towel around his waist.

"Do you walk around me naked a lot when I'm asleep?" I tease.

"What of course not. I'm sorry. You normally take forever to wake up plus I'm not used to getting out of the shower and my daughter being right outside."

"Daddy it's ok besides all I saw was your ass. I was starting to think my family were turning into nudist, first mom gets in bed with me naked to wake me up then you walk around like that."

"Your mom was naked in bed with you?" I saw the front of daddy's towel move.

"Yes she said she didn't think to get dressed after your morning fun." Daddy mumbles something. "Daddy relax I know you and mom fuck I do share a wall with you at home." He still doesn't form any words just stutters. I get up and kiss him on the cheek, pressing my body against his, "Morning Daddy. You get dressed, I'm going to get in the shower."

While in the shower I couldn't stop thinking of daddy's hard cock pressed against my leg as I kissed him. I tried to just clear my head and finish my shower, but before long I was fingering my pussy thinking of my family. First it was me on my knees looking up at Danny as I sucked his cock. Then I was riding daddy's hard cock bouncing as hard and fast as I could. Then mom and me were naked in bed making out as daddy watched. The images kept changing but it was always me and my family doing things we shouldn't be doing. But what finally pushed me over the edge was us all at home in my bed; I was on all fours sucking Danny's cock, Daddy was fucking my ass, and mom was eating my pussy.

I come so hard I nearly lose my footing and fall though the curtain. I just stand there leaning against the wall for several minutes, until my legs finally stop shaking and I can finish my shower. I slowly open the bathroom door, for a moment I have an image in my head of walking out the door to find daddy sitting naked on my bed my panties from yesterday held to his nose as he jerks off moaning my name; but when I walk out I find myself alone in the room.

I sit on my bed trying to process all the naughty thoughts going through my head until mom comes back, "Hey sweetie just so you know we're on our own today."