Our Family's Little Secret Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It would have been just ordinary chatter if I hadn't been lying in bed on top of our mom, with my softening cock still up inside our mom's cunt. Or if Diane hadn't been stripping as she talked: first her sweater, then her jeans, and then her socks. By the time she finished talking, the bra and panties were off, too, and I was looking at those same lovely breasts that had left me gobsmacked last summer. Not to mention a well-trimmed pussy with fine honey-colored hair that did nothing to conceal a pair of puffy lips. Like Mom, she had a wide thigh gap and bit of meat hanging down.

"I looked in on the guest room and saw Dad and Aunt Dee screwing," she told me with a grin. "I guess you know all about our family's little secret, bro! Now get out of Mom and let me see your cock!"

I rolled off my mother and Diane straddled me in a 69 position, took my cock into her mouth, and licked Mom's juices off it. I could see the underside of her breasts, and noticed that she had a tattoo on each one: a butterfly on the left one and a hummingbird on the right one, both a couple of inches below her nipples. Were those new? I don't remember having seen them last year, but then again, all I got was a glimpse then. I'd have to ask her. And just above her vulva, I saw another tattoo ... a red rose ... just inches from my face. Mom was laying on her side beside us, one leg bent to expose her thigh gap, masturbating as she watched her children make love.

Diane took her time, and I spent that half hour admiring that lovely pussy of hers, meatier than Dee's and pungent in its smell ... the smell of a body rising from sleep. I saw my mother's finger gliding into that pungent snatch, then two fingers ... her middle finger and her ring finger, with Dad's wedding ring, sliding right up into the folds so that the ring disappeared and then emerged again, glistening with thick juice. Meanwhile, Mom's thumb had found Diane's clit and was grinding it against her pubic bone. Mom was finger-fucking her daughter with practiced ease; they'd obviously done this before. Many, many many times before.

When my cock was starting to harden again, Diane reversed position and slid her pussy up and down it, masturbating on it. I could feel her engorged clit gliding along the underside of the shaft, stopping at the frenum and then gliding back down to the base. This was yesterday's wet dream come true! I watched her breasts hang, so much like Mom's, although not as big, and with pink nipples that showed no effects of nursing. Mom was massaging Diane's back, easing away what was left of the tightness of a night spent on a car seat.

"Are you hard enough?" Diane said finally. "I want it inside me!"

She eased up my chest so that my cock was at her entrance. I felt Mom's hand grasping my rod, guiding it into her daughter's cunt and then resuming her massage as Diane slid down the length of my cock and let her weight settle on me. I felt Diane's breasts pressed against mine ... the first bare breasts I'd ever seen on a women, and now the third pair of breasts that I felt against my chest in less than a day!

After a few minutes of this, Diane wanted to ride me "cowgirl," so she uncoupled, straddled me, and slid down onto my cock. I got a chance to see her breasts bounce and jiggle, not as spectacularly as Mom's but more than Dee's. At one point, I saw her lean back as far as she could, supporting herself with her left arm, and I realized that she was trying to put maximum pressure on the G-spot on the front of her vagina, just as Dee had done yesterday. (She must have learned that from Dee and Dad, I thought, watching the two of them fuck.) At the same time, she was strumming her clit and pussy lips with her free hand.

Mom, meanwhile, was straddling my legs behind Diane, her nipples pressed against her daughter's back. She lifted Diane's breasts, juggling then and pulling on the nipples. I stroked the insides and tops of my sister's thighs, from her knees to her crotch. Diane groaned with pleasure, and it wasn't long before she was sliding into her own climax, gripping my cock with her vaginal muscles ... not as strong as Mom's or Dee's, but she knew what to do with them. A few minutes of that was all it took to send me into a climax of my own, pumping my seed into my sister's womb. She leaned back forward and slumped over my body. I caressed her dangling breasts as we kissed deeply. "Thank you," she whispered into my ear.

And then I heard Dee's voice coming from the doorway.

"Anybody hungry? I'm making breakfast."

I was suddenly ravenous, after two fucks in a row. Mom and Diane must have been, too, because we tore ourselves apart and headed for the kitchen, where Dad was setting the table. I couldn't get over how beautiful these women were in their nudity, after all our lusts had been burned out of us. I could see what my Mom's figure must have looked like twenty years ago as I gazed on Diane's, just as I had a vision of myself eventually looking like my Dad, with his graying temples and thicker waistline, but still desirable to women, his hard dick ready to please and to be pleased.

As we ate, Mom filled me in on our family's "little secret" and described some of the ground rules for family sex. It was usually the women who initiated it, she said. In return, they would make sure that the men were sexually satisfied. And I learned that my sister and I weren't the only ones who had drunk milk from her breasts; when she was lactating, everyone who wanted a taste of it got one. Grandpa Knut had a particular fondness for it, and said it was the sweetest he'd ever tasted. He'd sampled Grandma Helga's milk, and then his daughter's milk twenty years later. And he said that if Diane had kids, he'd be happy to sample his grand-daughter's milk as well. When she heard that, Diane smiled and said, "It's a deal!" and gave her tits a squeeze as we laughed.

And that was when my mind finally made the mental shift, and I saw the world as it was going to be ever afterward. Yes, my aunt was still my aunt, and my mother was still my mother, and my sister was still my sister. They always would be. But they were something else now, too. They were women; women with libidos, women who loved sex, women who wanted to be my fuckmates, or the fuckmates of anybody else who happened to turn them on. They'd try to keep it in the family to avoid STDs, and they'd take precautions not to get pregnant, but otherwise they wouldn't set limits on who they fucked.

And then I heard Diane say, "Dibs on Dad!" She kissed him and they stood and hugged. Dee and Mom gave scowls of mock disappointment, but then they turned to me and winked.

"Who's gonna get Jeremy?" Mom asked.

"We'll just have to share!" Dee replied. "Hey, let's blindfold him and fuck him in the pool! Let's see if he can tell our pussies apart when we're in the water!"

Yes, this was going to be a glorious morning, and the start of a glorious summer!

12